What happened?

When Your Boyfriend Got Married

First of all, I would like to apologize for posting this late.

I promised for a double update, but I left it 'hidden' and forgot about it. Sorry~ :3

So I edited it before I post it today.

Now this is a real double update! :D

Hope you'll enjoy the updates even if it's short.


I walked to my seat as I dry my tears. What did just happen? Grrr! Taemin you’re so stupid!

 

It was a bit hard to find Jinhee in this crowd. There are so many fans cheering and singing along to SHINee’s songs, all excited to see SHINee.

 

The lights went off and it’s now more difficult to find my seat. Good thing Jinhee called me and I was able to find her.

 

The concert started and the fans went wild. I was not one of them, as I just stayed quiet and just watched them. I just can’t take away the thought of Taemin. All I see is Taemin. And what happened earlier flashed back in my mind. I HATE YOU LEE TAEIMN!

 

*Flashback*

 

He kissed me.

 

I once again felt that light feeling. That warm feeling of his lips. His soft touch on my face. It was so unreal. Is this really happening? Will Taemin come back to me now?

 

My head was a bit blank, until he let go of me. I opened my eyes and I see a worried Taemin looking down at his feet, still holding at my face.

 

“Taemin…” I softly said. I actually don’t know what to say, I just want to get his attention.

 

He looked at me slowly and I got to see his face fully. He looks so sad, like there’s something bothering him that I can’t figure out.

 

“I love you. I still do…” He said, looking directly at my eyes. I actually don’t know if I’ll believe him, but my heart already felt weird after hearing that.

 

“But…” Oh no.

 

“…I can’t leave Na Eun. I need to be with her. I need to protect her.” My eyes went wide. My blood boils in anger. Is he serious about saying this to me? I don’t need to hear this! I don’t want to hear this!

 

I tried to walk away without saying anything, but he grabbed my hand. I tried to look at him normally, but I can feel my tears starting to form on the corner of my eyes. I think I stopped breathing at this point.

 

“I’m sorry…” He said, looking down. I shook off his hold and walked away fast. I walked fast looking far ahead. I don’t know if this was the right way but I just continued walking. I just want to get away from him.

 

**

 

The rest of the crowd are laughing, but I felt like crying. I kept on looking at other SHINee members on stage but my eyes kept on landing on Taemin. I hate our sit! I hope this ends soon!

 

I kept staring at them on stage without paying attention to what they’re doing. Until I realized that they were already saying goodbye. Goodbye.

 

~

 

We’re at a bar with our other friends. We went straight here from the concert. We were invited by them and I said yes immediately. I just felt like drinking. That’s rare.

 

I’m not actually paying attention to what they’re talking about. I just drank and smiled and nodded at them occasionally. Hope they won’t realize that.

 

Stupid Taemin. Tsk. You can’t leave her?! Then how about me?! Ha! What? You’re staying with her because she needs you? What if someone else needs you too? Will you leave her then? Haha! You’re that kind?! No. You’re just stupid.

 

“Hey…” Mark snapped a finger in front of me and it brought me back to reality.

 

“What is it?” He asked.

 

“What?” I asked in return. He smiled a bit.

 

“You have a problem. What is it? Com’on say it.” He said calmly.

 

“I need a part-time job.” I said my other problem.

 

They all laughed.

 

“That’s all? You look so worried! I know of something. I’ll recommend you to my friend, don’t worry!” He said.

 

“Thanks.” I need to be busy.

 

~

 

Mark and I went to see his friend where I can get a part-time job. I wonder what kind of part-time job I’ll have…

 

We were already travelling for an hour. It was a bit far from where I live and it worries me if I can do whatever job it is.

 

“This seems far. I think I can’t travel this far for a part-time job.” I said blankly.

 

He chuckled a bit.

 

“Don’t worry, it’s just for today. They won’t be far for the next months. And we’re already here!”

 

We arrived at an old warehouse in a very unfamiliar and uncivilized area. Where are we?!

 

“Is this job legal?! Where are we?” I said worriedly and he just laughed.

 

“You’ll see! Let’s go!” He pushed me forward and I hesitantly walked.

 

I let him open the door and I just followed behind him. I was shocked and amazed to see what’s inside.

 

There are lots of light, clothes, shoes, and people around. It’s a photo shoot.

 

“Hey man~!” He said as he greeted his friend. I just stood there beside him.

 

“Hey~! What brings you here?” And his eyes landed on me after.

 

“Who’s this?” He said as he teasingly poke Mark.

 

“This is my friend and she’s looking for a part-time job. I know you need more people with talent!” He said as he holds on my shoulders.

 

His friend eyed me from head to toe. I felt awkward at that. What job could this be?

 

“She’s a good photographer! And she is also creative, she can help you with ideas for your projects!” Really? Am I good? Haha! You’re exaggerating my skills, Mark!

 

“Because it’s you who said that, I’ll believe it. But I’ll still see for myself. Start on next Saturday, I’ll tell you where we’ll be. For now, you can just stay and observe.” He was about to walk away but looked at me again.

 

“By the way, I’m Hong Jang Hyun."