♫♪ Caught you in the arms of another~

When Your Boyfriend Got Married

 

♫♪ Caught you in the arms of another~ I was dying everyday since then. Caught you in the arms of another~ ♫♪

 

I laughed at myself. Tss..I should not be singing this kind of songs.

 

I turned the shower on again as I rinsed off the soap in my body.

 

It’s now Friday and I’m getting ready to watch SHINee’s comeback.

 

I’m excited to see them perform live again, but there’s something bothering me in my head. I keep on remembering that time when I visited the guys in their practice…

 

*flashback*

 

I was walking happily on my way to a familiar building. I brought some food on the way, and I happily sway it lightly as I walk.

 

I entered the building, and the once familiar building suddenly became unfamiliar. Whoa~ A lot has changed in here. I don’t know where to go.

 

I tried calling each of the guys, but I think they’re still busy practicing, no one answered their phone.

 

‘No choice. Let’s just trust our instincts.’ I said to myself.

 

I walked in the hallway, carefully reading the signs I see.

 

Remembering my last time here, I climbed the stairs. My steps was suddenly interrupted when I saw something, someone.

 

I saw Taemin... and he’s hugging a girl. I immediately stayed in where they can’t see me. I don’t know why, but I felt scared and nervous by that time. I let some minutes past before I went to that hall. Now I’m sure this is their practice room.

 

I smiled widely before I enter the room.

 

“Guuuuuys~!” I said cheerfully as I open the door.

 

The guys immediately went to me and hugged me. :D

 

They were like little kids who just saw their mommy after school. Like puppies who saw their master with food. Like kittens who saw a ball of yarn rolling. Haha! That cuteness, it can all be seen in their faces! :>

 

“Wow! You act like we haven’t seen each other in a year! Haha! Let me refresh your memory, we just saw each other early this morning! Haha!” I said as I walk to the side and sat on the floor. The guys followed me and we sat in a circle.

 

“That’s just how much we missed you! Haha! Aren’t you happy about that?” Key said.

 

I just smiled. I opened the bag of food I brought and the guys cheered happily upon seeing what I brought. But it was Onew who cheered the loudest. Yes, I brought chicken. Haha! :D

 

We talked about random stuff while eating. But it was cut short when they were called again for practice. I happily watched them. I feel like my smile never left my face while watching them. They were really cool! Even if they don’t have make-up on, and they’re just wearing baggy pants and a simple shirt! :>

 

I was there sitting at the corner in front. I’m suppressing the inner fangirl in me. I’m shy to let them see that side of me this close. Haha!

 

But I suddenly felt nervous again as my focus stayed on Taemin. I remembered the scene I saw a while ago. The scene kept repeating in my head and I hate it.

 

~

 

Their practice for the day ends, and the guys were on their way to wash up before going home. But before Taemin was able to leave the room, I held his arm.

 

“Can you stay first…” I said softly.

 

I think the guys noticed us, they said that they’ll go first and just told Taemin to follow.

 

When the guys left and the doors closed, I immediately hugged him. I hugged him tightly.

 

‘It was just a simple hug. That doesn’t mean anything, right? You’re still my Taemin, right? You won’t leave me, right? You won’t fall in love with her, right?’ I said in my head as I keep hugging him tightly, feeling him close to me.

 

“Anna… What’s wrong?” He said softly, and I can sense the confusion in it.

 

I didn’t respond. I feel my heart beat harder, making it a bit hard to breath, and I feel like crying. Good thing I was able to suppress it inside.

 

I was about to let go of him when he suddenly hugged me back. I sighed as I hug him lighter now, feeling more comfortable in his arms.

 

“Whatever it is, you can say it to me comfortably. But if you don’t want, it’s also fine. I won’t force you to tell me things. Just say it when you want to, okay? … I’ll always listen to your problems. I’m just here, always remember that.” He said.

 

He sounds so serious and mature. It feels so sweet. Didn’t know he has this maturity in him. I just smiled.

 

I trust you Taemin…I know you’ll stay…

 

“Thanks…” I said as I chuckled lightly.

 

We let go of the hug, and I smiled warmly at him.

 

“Thank you…” I said softly as I fix his hair.

 

He smiled sweetly. “I’m the one who should say thank you.”

 

“Thank you…yeobo.” He said as he mess my hair.

 

I chuckled and mess his hair too.

 

*end*

 

But though he said those words, I still keep on remembering that moment of him hugging her.

 

Whew~ should not be thinking too much… It’s just a simple hug. He loves me. And I trust his words...


A short update for you guys :) Hehe

Thanks for reading!