Onew

When Your Boyfriend Got Married

WHAT?! It's a triple update! :D

Enjoy~


“Really? Oh that would be great!” We heard Mrs. Kim said to what I assume is the director of this concert.

 

We just finished packing up our things from the press conference. We saw Mrs. Kim talking with someone when we stepped outside of the hall where the press conference was held so we went near them but didn’t bother calling her.

 

“Oh guys! Great timing! Come here!” She called to us excitedly.

 

“Mr. Lee here is one of the directors of this concert. He is in charge in directing the cameras.” She introduced the director to us. We greeted each other politely.

 

“When he heard that we’re here for an educational trip, he gladly offered to let us observe their work.” She added.

 

Upon hearing that, we all got excited and thanked him immediately.

 

Though it’s a bit awkward staying close to the guys, it is still a free concert for us! Yebaah!

 

“But not today! It will be tomorrow.” Mrs. Kim said. We got a bit disappointed, but still, we’re happy to know that we’ll watch the concert for free!

 

After discussing about the task we’ll do tomorrow, we said our thanks to Mr. Lee. He needs to go in immediately as the concert is about to start.

 

“Thank you again, Mr. Lee!”

 

“Good luck on the concert!”

 

“We’ll see you tomorrow!”

 

We waved and bowed to him as he walks away from us. We’re just so excited for tomorrow. :)

 

We were about to go when I received a message from Key.

 

“Hey guys, I think I forgot something inside. You go first, I’ll just follow.” I said as I ran back inside the hall. Good thing they believed my excuse.

 

Make sure this is really urgent, Key! >.<

 

I re-read the message.

 

From: KKB <3

         Anna! Taemin said you’re part of the media group who covered our press conference a while ago! Why didn’t I see you?! Anyways, I need your help! It’s an emergency! Good thing you’re here! Just come to the hall where the press conference was held. You’ll see another door on the right corner, enter that door. I’ll be waiting there. Quick!

 

I quickly followed Key’s instructions. I don’t know why I didn’t even bother thinking about it. I just ran to where he told me.

 

I arrived at the said room and it was their props and costumes room. There are about 3-5 racks of clothes with their costumes on it. Their names are written on the hangers and there are also numbers written with it.

 

The room is as big as a normal classroom, just that it doesn’t contain anything but clothes, shoes, accessories, and boxes of props.

 

I thought he will be waiting for me? Turns out it was me who’s waiting for him. Is this really an emergency?

 

I browsed the clothes, shoes, accessories, and props that I saw in the room as I wait for Key. I got shocked when I saw a door open right beside me.

 

Gaah! I didn’t know that was a door! Good thing I was not in front of it!

 

Key entered and looked for me. Worry can be clearly seen in his face, but it was replaced by relief when he saw me.

 

“What is it? My group’s waiting--”

 

“It’s good to see you!” He cut me off by hugging me.

 

I pat his back quickly then I pulled away.

 

“So what’s the emergency? I can’t stay for long!” I said in confusion.

 

“I just—well—I--” He nervously said.

 

I rolled my eyes. “There’s no emergency. Gaaa~ Why didn’t I see that?” I said and smiled at him.

 

“Well…I just wanted to see you! Taemin said that he saw you earlier on the press con! I was so shocked because I didn’t see you! So I wanted to see you!” He said.

 

“So that’s an emergency for you?” I said with a scoff.

 

He chuckled and hit me playfully.

 

“So you were there all along?” He asked.

 

“Yep. I was taking pictures.”

 

“So you’ve heard everything. You're practically involved in most of the issues asked to us! Haha!”

 

“Huh? How? I think it’s only on Minho’s” I stated matter of fact.

 

He looked at me and smiled knowingly.

 

“Well…Taemin said something interesting at the end, didn’t he?” He said, raising his brows playfully.

 

“What’s so interesting about that?” I said, walking away and continued looking at their costumes. I felt Key following me.

 

“It clearly shouts that he doesn’t want to be in a romantic relationship with Na Eun! Hello?! Doesn’t that say something more?? Something related to you??” He asked teasingly.

 

“Let’s not assume things there, Kim Kibum.” I said without looking at him.

 

“But, like what I’ve said yesterday, Taemin still loves you!” He said in a diva tone.

 

I looked at him and said sternly, “Impossible.”

 

But at that moment, someone talked at the same time with me.

 

“You met yesterday?!”

 

Key and I looked at where the sound came from. It was Onew.

 

He walked to us with a bit of shock and anger.

 

“You two met yesterday? So you’ve been in contact with each other?? How come you kept this as a secret, Kibum-ah?!” He said looking at Key.

 

We kept silent. Then he suddenly looked directly at me and that made me nervous. It was like when your father caught you doing something illegal!

 

“And you! Don’t you know how worried we were?! You never contacted us! How do you think should we act on that! Your sister’s also worried! She contacts us once in a while! We care about you! Please don’t do this again! We’re your friends!” He scolded me. I saw Key nodding at his every word.

 

I just nodded when he finished talking.

 

Then he smiled that very warm smile that makes you smile too. He then hugged me tight.

 

“So does everyone knows she’s contacting us again?” Onew said, that made me shock.

 

“No! Please don’t tell the others!” I said in panic.

 

But before one of us could say a word, I hushed them as I receive a call from Jinhee. I gestured that I need to answer the call and that they should keep quiet.

 

“Hello? Yes, I’m on my way back. Sorry for the wait. Yes. No, I was not watching the concert. It doesn’t even start yet! Haha! Okay, bye!” I said and ended the call.

 

“I need to go now, guys. My group’s already outside and they’ve been waiting for me for a while now.” I said, ready to hug them goodbye. But they backed away and said that I can’t go yet.

 

But after a few more glares, hits, and promises, they agreed for me to go.

 

“Say your promise again!” Onew childishly said with his arms crossed on his chest.

 

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

 

“I will contact you guys again and we’ll back to how we used to be, WHEN WE GET BACK TO SEOUL.” I emphasized the last statement, to make it clear to them that I’m still not ready to do it now, maybe a week will do.

 

“I’ll stick to my promise but you should also! Don’t ever say a word to the other guys!” I warned them.

 

Then we hugged each other tightly and said goodbyes.

 

“Good luck on your concert! Fighting!” I said just before I went out of the room and close the door.

 

I literally ran out, but I was stopped right at the corner when I heard Taemin’s voice.

 

“I’m telling you the truth! I saw her earlier, why am I the only one who saw her?” He said.

 

“Are you sure you’re not imagining that? Haha!” I heard Minho said.

 

“Gaaa~ Why aren’t you guys believing me??” Taemin whined.

 

“Think about it, Taemin-ah. What will she be doing here? You said you saw her with a camera, maybe you didn’t saw her full face. Maybe that girl just looks similar to Anna.” I heard Jjong said.

 

So they’re talking about me?

 

“Look. I know you miss her, but don’t you think this is a bit, uhm, I dunno, delusional? Haha! Yesterday you said you saw her at the airport, now you said she’s at the press con?” Minho said

 

“Ayyyyyy~ Our maknae’s still in love with our friend~” Jjong teased.

 

“ Ohhh~ ‘I saw Anna here!’ ‘That’s Anna there!’ ‘Anna everywhere!” Minho joined the tease by copying how Taemin talks.

 

I just noticed that I’ve been smiling all along as I was listening to their small talk. I laughed inside.

 

And when I noticed that the sound of their voices was far from where I was, I quickly ran again to go back to my group.

 

I pant as I reach the van of our group. I quickly went and apologized for making them wait for me.

 

“It’s okay, we don’t have any schedules now.” Mrs. Kim announced.

 

We were in shock, but we cheered after realizing our professor is not joking.

 

“So we can go anywhere we want now?” Ivan asked.

 

“Yeah! You can just drop me off at the hotel, and you can ask our driver here to accompany you anywhere you want to go!” She said excitedly.

 

“You can join us Mrs. Kim! We want you in our company!” Ivan excitedly said.

 

We all agreed and continued to convince Mrs. Kim. After a while, she agreed and we then went to a karaoke bar. :)

 

~

 

It’s already 1AM when we arrived at the hotel. Some of my friends were a bit drunk, but not so wasted. Even Mrs. Kim is a bit drunk which is hilarious; we almost lose our respect to her because of how she’s acting at the karaoke bar. xD

 

We plopped in our bed as we’re all tired. Good thing we don’t have anywhere to go tomorrow until after lunch. We can sleep for half a day. :)

 

I checked my phone as it started to vibrate in my bed. I was shocked to see 30 messages and a few missed calls. Wow! Oh, yeah, I didn’t check my phone since we arrived at the karaoke bar! I forgot I was texting to Key that time!

 

Most of the text messages were from Key, asking why I was not replying, telling me that their concert’s about to start, and telling me how it went after. There were also a few messages from Minho and Onew, which shocked me because they’re not the kind of person who often text.

 

Onew’s message is the latest message, I smiled at his message.

 

From: LJK ^^ (So Key changed all their names in my phone. Tch. Haha.)

         Hey~ we just arrived at our hotel room. I’m tired but I still decided to send you this message. I haven’t told you earlier how happy I am to finally talk to you again. Really, I’m just so happy! ^^ hope we can talk more again! Just like before! I miss my little sister! ^^ Always remember that Oppa is always here whenever you need me. Take care of yourself! I know we’ll all get back to how we used to! ^^ Good night~

 

After a while of debating with myself, I finally decided to send him a reply.

 

To: LJK ^^

         Oppa! I’m glad too, though it was a bit unplanned. Haha! Well, I met Minho and Key unplanned too. :P I miss you all! I think I’m ready to talk to you guys again soon. All of you! And real soon! Maybe sooner than what I promised earlier! ^^ But still, please don’t tell Jjong oppa and Taemin. Let me contact them by myself. I just need more time. Hope you understand. I know I’m being selfish, not thinking about how you guys think. But I just need to reflect more. Haha. Okay, that’s too dramatic! xD We’ll meet soon, I promise! Well, stay safe and healthy too! Good luck on your concerts! ^^ Good night!

 

To my surprise, he replied. I thought he’ll be asleep by now.

 

From: LJK ^^

         Don’t worry! We understand ^^ and I promise not to tell the others. I’ll leave them to you. Hey! Watch our concert! Haha!

 

To: LJK ^^

         Thank you ^^

 

Then I remembered something that made me really nervous.

 

To: LJK ^^

        OMG! I just remembered! We’ll be helping your PD tomorrow! Oh god! Help me hide! Please! T___T


Thank you for all your love and support!

Hope to hear your thoughts on the story :)

~

COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.UPVOTE

~

<3