This is confusing

When Your Boyfriend Got Married

“Taemin!! Pack your things now!” I heard Key said.

 

“Just a moment Hyung! Hahaha! This is too funny! I can’t miss this! Hahaha!” I guess he’s watching some variety show. I can imagine the chaos in their dorm now. The other four’s busy packing their things, while this maknae is just watching the TV with an empty luggage in front of him. :D

 

“Taemin! You’re phone is ringing!” Minho called out.

 

“Nah! It’s just a message!” He shouted and continued to laugh at what he’s watching.

 

“It’s from an unknown number!” Minho shouted again.

 

I heard Taemin gasped and I heard footsteps.

 

“Oh! Hahahaha! Is this real?” I heard Taemin said as he plopped down to the couch.

 

There was silence until I heard his phone rang again.

 

“Oh! What to do?! Hyuuuuuung!! Naeun contacted me! Naeun did! Hahaha!” He excitedly said. I can even hear his jump on the couch. I heard footsteps after.

 

Oh my. Hang up now Anna! Hang up! Now!

 

I froze in my place as I heard it. I convinced myself that I should hang up now. But my body won’t obey.

 

My heart’s being crazy right now. It stops then beat harshly after. It hurts.

 

Hearing his laugh hurts me more, now that I know it’s because of his wife.

 

“Really? What did she say?” Jjong asked.

 

“She asked if I’m already sleeping and said goodnight. Hahaha! Whoooo!” He sounded so happy and excited. Hah.

 

“Should I call her? What do you think?” He asked

 

“Whatever.” Key said and I heard him walk away.

 

“Up to you. But I think you should.” Jjong said.

 

With the footsteps I heard, I think Taemin’s now alone. Maybe thinking if he’ll call her or not.

 

Stop this now! Stop listening! Hang up! Hang up!

 

“Hello? Naeun-ah? Are you sleeping? Hehehe…” So he called her.

 

“How are you? It’s been a while..”

 

“Mhm..Hehehe..We’re packing. We’re going to Japan tomorrow.” He sounds disappointed saying the last part.

 

“Hehehe…you know my mother said she met an ajhuma who knows you! Small world right?”

 

“She just said that you’re a good kid eversince you were young. Hahaha! She also said that I’m lucky I got married to you! Haha!”

 

“Did you miss me? I missed you so much.” And my heart just shattered into pieces hearing it.

 

He completely got over me now. I thought he still loves me; guess he just said it for nothing.

 

“Where’s my phone? O there it is! Huh? Why is it on call with—Hello? Hello? Good thing she’s not listening.”

 

The beep on the phone brought me back to reality.

 

I exhaled harshly. I didn’t know I was holding my breath. And along that breath, a tear fell from my eye.

 

~~

 

I was in a hurry dressing up.

 

I woke up late and saw Key’s text that was sent few hours ago.

 

From: The Almighlty  `´ [7:45AM]

         Hey~ Let’s meet at Coffee Lab in Hongdae! Do you know that place? I can pick you up.

 

From: The Almighlty  `´ [8:10AM]

         Hey why aren’t you replying?! Still sleeping?

 

From: The Almighlty  `´ [10:08AM]

         Meet you there in an hour! I’ll just finish this schedule. Call me when you get lost!

 

From: The Almighlty  `´[10:08AM]

         Oh don’t forget to dress up nicely! The Almighty Key’s friend should look like a celeb! Kkk ^^

 

Oh no! It’s already past 11AM! I’m late! And just then, Key sent another message.

 

From: The Almighlty  `´ [11:18AM]

         Where are you? Are you lost? Why aren’t you texting or calling me?

 

I called him while I fix my things and was on my way out of the room. Com’on Key! Pick up!

 

“Hello?! OMG! Anna! Where are you?!” He answered in panic.

 

“I’m sorry! So so so sorry! I woke up late! But I’m on my way! Though I don’t know how to get there, but I’m on my way! Wait for a while! I’m so sorr--” And I bumped into someone as I closed the door of our room while still fixing the things on my bag.

 

“Sorry” I said as I bowed down to that person and continued my walk.

 

But someone grabbed my arm to stop me. “Hey.” I heard it both from my phone and beside me.

 

I glanced up and saw a tall blond guy with a cap and shades on.

 

“Oh!” I said as I recognize the guy.

 

He looked around before removing his sunglasses.

 

“Key, what are you doing here?” I said, almost in panic as I look around the hall.

 

“I was worried! You’re already an hour late!” He said, putting his watch in front of my eyes.

 

“I’m sorry. I woke up late! But you don’t need to go here! What if someone sees you! This will be another scandal for you!” I said.

 

He chuckled. “It’s okay! Com’on let’s go!” He said as he put his shades back on.

 

We walked to his car fast. I was constantly looking left and right, back and front, just to check if someone recognizes this guy beside me.

 

I’m nervous. It feels like I’m a spy on an action movie!

 

Key nudged me. “Can you just walk normally?! You’ll get more attention by doing that!” He said without looking at me.

 

And so I walked straight like how I used to, pretending that the guy beside me is not a famous celebrity.

 

We arrived at the parking lot and Key opened the door for me.

 

“You drive?” I asked as we sat inside.

 

“Yup!” He said proudly.

 

I just chuckled.

 

“Nice car!” I said after I glance around the car’s features.

 

“This is Jjong’s” He said with a slight laugh.

 

“Really? Is this the one he’s driving when he got into an accident?” I asked in surprise.

 

“Yep.” He said with a chuckle, I gasped in surprise.

 

“But don’t worry. I won’t get us into an accident! Haha!” he joked.

 

There was silence for a while, but it’s not awkward. Hehe. :>

 

“Hey…uhm..” He started. I looked at him.

 

“You know there’s something fubby that happened last night.” He said happily, but he’s a bit reluctant.

 

Oh no..is this about Taemin and Naeun?! N!o Please!

 

“I accidentally pressed the call button on your number! Haha! Did you answer it? ‘Cause it went on for about 10 minutes.” He asked without looking at me.

 

I swallowed a lump on my throat, not knowing what to say.

 

“Really? I answered it but I hung up after I heard nothing. Maybe I didn’t press it hard.” I was surprised at the calmness of my voice. Guess I’m good at lying.

 

“Oh…okay. Tsk. That call will be added up to my bill! Haha!” He said jokingly.

 

I just chuckled.

 

~~

 

“How did you know about this shop?  It’s beautiful here!” I said.

 

We were now at the coffee shop where he wants us to meet. It’s a very modern coffee shop, not the usual woody design.

 

“From a friend.” He simply said as he sips from his coffee.

 

“So you do you want to meet here? On this busy area.”

 

“Nothing…I just want to go shopping. Hehe. I remembered your first trip here, we went shopping, and it was fun!” He said with a huge dreamy smile.

 

He then suddenly looked at me and inspected me from head to toe.

 

I felt nervous. I think I’m not dressed nicely. I didn’t thought of my outfit well since I’m late. Oh no, he’ll scold me again!

 

“Your fashion sense improved! You look nice!” He said with a smile. And I felt relieved.

 

Good thing my simple outfit passed his standards. I am just wearing a light green ombre shorts with a black sleeveless shirt, with minimal digital prints, tucked in it. And I paired it with my ever-dependable black Keds. :)

 

“Thanks!” I said happily.

 

“So…how’s your life? Why did you hide from us again?” And that big question came out.

 

I hesitated, but I still answered.

 

“It’s just that, after what I did, I don’t know how to face you guy.” I said without looking at him.

 

“We were really shocked that time! Really! You can speak Korean fluently! We felt like stupid people!” He pretended to be hurt, but smiled after.

 

I looked up to him and we laughed.

 

“No, but seriously, you were really brave and strong that time. I just thought you’ll talk to us after to clear things up. We never got to explain things.”

 

“But there’s nothing to explain there.” I said calmly, but deep inside I just want this topic to end.

 

“There is. Taemin. He wants you back. Until now.” He said seriously.

 

I’m so confused right now.


Heeey~ I updated again! xD

How was it? Taemin's back on the scene...though he's just a voice hehe

Hope you enjoyed!

~~

COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.UPVOTE.

~~

take care everyone! it's stormy in our country :/ hope everyone's safe

<3