I cried over sad movies

When Your Boyfriend Got Married

 

It’s Sunday and I woke with heavy and sore eyes. I shouldn’t have cried so much last night! T.T

 

I went out of the room and saw that the SHINee guys are busy packing their things.

 

They each have big bags that they filled with shirts and towels and some other necessities. It’s like they’re running late.

 

I was shocked to see that it’s only 7AM and they were all set to go. Where are they going?

 

I just looked at them, it’s like they don’t see me here even though they’ve already passed by me.

 

“Oh, you’re up! It’s still early, go sleep some more!” Minho said, finally noticing me by the corner.

 

“No, it’s ok... Where are you guys going?” I asked. I don’t know if they heard me because they are all too busy, walking fast here and there…

 

“Practice. Whole day. Might become overnight.” Key said quickly as he passed from my back.

 

I just nod. So this is what SHINee looks like on a normal busy day, before comeback…

 

“When’s your comeback again?”

 

“Friday.” Key said as he checks his things.

 

They answer short sentences, huh.

 

I nodded. Awww..My eyes hurt -.-

 

I rubbed my eyes and tap it lightly. But as I open my eyes, I saw Key looking at me with curious eyes. More like judging eyes…

 

“What?” I asked.

 

He looked at my eyes closely. And I pushed him away quickly. What is wrong with him today?

 

“Did you cry last night??!” He asked, loudly. More like shouting! >.<

 

I was not able to answer. Too shocked from his question, because it’s weird, and too startled with the volume of his voice! >.<

 

“So you’re the one I heard last night! I knew it was real! Gosh! I even thought of ghosts! Yah! Why did you cry?!” Key asked rapidly. Here comes the nagging and investigating MOM again. *rolls eyes*

 

“What? I did not!” I said defensively.

 

“You did! I heard you! I even heard you say ‘stupid Anna, stop crying!’ and don’t ever try to deny it again!”

 

I noticed that the other guys are looking at us and also listening at our conversation as their pace slowed down.

 

Onew’s looking at us though his hands continue to push his clothes inside the bag.

 

Minho keeps glancing at us whenever he walks away or comeback from the room.

 

Taemin sats on the couch, looking at us curiously as he sets his things aside.

 

I covered my face with my palm. Oh god this is embarrassing! Haha!

 

I chuckled a bit. “You really heard that? I actually thought I didn’t let out a sound…” I said shyly.

 

They all look confused.

 

“What?! I was just watching movies! I was just too engrossed with the movie so I cried a bit.” :P

 

The guys laughed at my silliness. Though it wasn’t really silly!

 

You know that expression like their breathing stopped and just came back when I spoke? That’s how they look. They look funny. :D

 

"We should watch those movies again together! I want to see you cry over movies! Haha!" Minho said.

 

And the guys laughed hard over it.

 

But when I looked at Key, he seems unsatisfied with my reason. He looked at me knowingly, and I just held his arms. “I’ll talk to you later.” I said as I left.

 

After a while the guys said goodbye to me and left for their practice. They said I can come whenever I want. I declined and told them that they shouldn’t expect me to be there.

 

“I’ll wait like a real fan. I might just leak your practice if you let me watch it. Hehe” I said.

 

So here I am, left alone in a big dorm.

 

I just sat on the couch and stared blankly outside. So, what should I do now?

 

I jumped a bit when my phone vibrated on the table.

 

From: Key

                Two possible reasons why you watched a lot of sad movies last night: 1) you feel hurt inside and you want to let it out by watching sad movies; 2) you’re a masochist and you just want to feel hurt. So which one of these? I believe the two applies to you.

 

I laughed a bit at his text. I just watched a movie and you thought of these? Haha!

 

I replied,

 

To: Key

                You think I’m a masochist? What kind of a friend are you?! Haha!

 

Key replied quickly.

 

From: Key

                So…you’re saying that the first reason is true. I knew it! Tell me~!

 

I stared blankly at my phone. Should I reply? Or just ignore? Hmmm…reply.

 

To: Key

                Later

 

From: Key

                Whaaaaat??!! No! I need to know now!! I would not be able to practice if you don’t tell me!

 

I didn’t reply.

 

~

 

I arrived at the dorm with some take out. Heh~ It feels like I’m living alone and I own this place.

 

I just came back from church.

 

I feel lighter after the mass. I’m happy I attended it. Though it was hard to understand, I still did understand it. And the people are friendly and nice. Hehe :)

 

I remembered that I forgot to bring my phone with me, so I went to where I left it and opened it.

 

“WHAT?! 30 missed calls?! All from Key?!” I was so shocked to see the number of missed calls.

Why is he calling? Did he forget something? Is something wrong?

 

I called Key worriedly.

 

“Hey Key! Wha—“ I said as soon as the call was answered, but he also talked immediately, cutting my sentence.

 

“YAH! Why aren’t you answering your phone??! Did you know how much I’ve called you?! Ahhy! Seriously!”

 

I was so shocked with how he reacts. It’s like I did something wrong. But though I didn’t do something wrong, I still feel sorry…

 

“Sorry… Why did you call anyway?”

 

I heard him sigh.

 

“I can’t practice well because of you!”

 

“Huh?! What? Why me?”

 

“I told you earlier! I can’t concentrate when I need to know something badly!”

 

I just chuckled. Haha! So it’s still about that! Thought it was something serious…tss.

 

“What? I’m serious about this! Tell me now! We don’t have much time!” He said quickly.

 

But before I was able to answer, I heard someone called Key for practice. So that’s why he said there’s not much time. They’re in the middle of practice.

 

“I think you need to finish what you’re doing first. I’ll call you again later when you’re on break.”

 

He just sighed and agreed. With that, we ended our talk.

 

~

 

It was around 12nn when I decided to eat the take out I brought.

 

“Oh I should try to call Key now. Maybe they’re on break now.” I said to myself as I press Key’s number on my phone.

 

 “Ooooh~ this one’s delicious!” I said as I took a bite on the bread I bought. I continued eating as I wait for Key to answer.

 

“Mhhmm~ delicious! Delicious! Delicious!

 

“What’s delicious?” I heard from my phone. I almost choke.

 

“Hehe..nothing, I was just eating. How’s practice?”

 

“Tiring as usual, but still, it is fun! You better watch our comeback live~” :D

 

“Of course!”

 

“So now tell me about last night!” He said sternly. Bipolar! How can you change moods quickly?!

 

“Ehem. Okay. Here it goes…”

 

*flashback*

 

I was staring blankly at the ceiling. I can’t sleep. I turned to look at the clock.

 

“It’s 11PM…” I said to myself

 

I don’t know why, but I feel so tired. It’s like I have this heavy feeling inside of me. I wonder if it’s still because of Taemin’s marriage. No~ I brush off the thought. That can’t be. I’m an understanding girlfriend, remember? :)

 

After a number of rolls in bed, I decided to just watch a movie. I opened my laptop and browsed my ‘favorites’ folder.

 

I watched ‘My Only U’, a local movie.

 

I laughed hard in some parts. I tried not to laugh loudly because I might wake them up, but it just caused pain in my chest and stomach… And then the sad parts came and I can’t stop myself from crying. The movie ended and I still have tears in my eyes. The movie has a sweet happy ending but I still cried. Stupid me. Crying so easily.

 

I felt lighter after I cried, maybe I’m a masochist… but I want to cry more.

 

* Key: I told you! The second reason also applies to you! >:D

Me: Shut up!>.< *

 

I browsed again and looked for the movie where I cried the most. I chose ‘A Walk To Remember’. Classic! I cried so much! It was so heartbreaking and touching at the same time! T___T

 

I decided to watch another one, Last one! I chose a local movie again; ‘One More Chance’ and it didn’t disappoint me as I cried so much again. This is actually one of my favourite movies, and after watching it for I-don’t-know-how-many times, I still love it! T____T

 

 I can actually feel my eyes aching. I just laughed at myself.

 

I sighed heavily as I put aside my laptop.

 

“That was a good cry. I feel so relieved now. Wheeeew~” I said softly

 

“I’ll be stronger now, now that I have cried it all out”

 

*end*

 

“that’s it. I told you it’s just because of the movies...”

 

“No, your last statement says it all. Tell me how you really feel”

 

Haha. I knew I shouldn’t have said that line! Stupid me! xD

 

“Well...yeah...you already know it…”

 

“You don’t like it, don’t you? You hate seeing him with someone else, right?”

 

I chuckled bitterly.

 

“Who wants to see their boyfriend with a different girl?” I asked sarcastically

 

“You should have just said so. He can—“

 

“No... It’s part of your work. It will be good for you guys.”

 

“Tss. It will just be better if I was the one to do it!” Again, Bipolar Key! xD

 

“Haha! Oh my gosh! I can’t even imagine! Will you appear on Taemin’s episodes? When’s the broadcast again?”

 

“This Saturday! Let’s watch it all together! Onew hyung and I would appear on the first episode!”

 

“Yeah! I’d love that! Oh, but you have Music Core, right?”

 

“Oh don’t worry about that! We can just watch in the waiting area!”

 

“Cool! Will I have backstage pass?” :D

 

“You don’t need one...you’ll be with us. We’ll just say you’re one of our assistants. Haha!”

 

“Though I don’t like to be your assistant, I’ll still take it. Psshh.”

 

“Haha! Oh the guys want to say hi!” As soon as Key said it, the other guys talked at the same time.

 

“Hi Anna!” They all said. There were also some random Korean words that I was not able to analyze and translate in my head.

Haha! The guys really talk loudly, eh?

 

“Are you having fun there?” Onew said. Fun? Haha! I’m all by myself. It’s really fun here :/

 

“We’ll let you hear a bit of our song” Minho said. Then a loud screaming sound suddenly rang through my phone, I was shocked and before I even had the chance to process what I heard, it was already cut off.

 

“What was that? That was too fast! What a tease!” I glared even if we can’t see each other.

 

“That’s what teasers do! Haha!” Minho’s huge laugh! OMG. Haha!

 

“Visit Jjong! He says he misses you!” Key said.

 

“Yeah, he texted me. I’ll go later.” I said.

 

“No! I miss you more! Visit me!” Pfft. xD Taemin! That’s so cheesy! But I blushed :>

 

“HAHAHAHA!” I heard the guys laugh after they said they were grossed and that they got goose bumps. Haha!

 

“Awww..we need to practice again…We need to go now. Bye~”

 

“Bye~”

 

And that ends the conversation. Hearing them laughing and shouting made me miss them. Haha.

 

I proceed to eating my food again as I hung up.

 

Then I received a text message…

 

From: Taemin <3

                You can visist Jjong hyung, but you should also visit me later! Pleaaaase~ Come here later! ^^

I smiled widely. Hehe. I can imagine Taemin saying this cutely :>

 

To: Taemin <3

                Hmmm..I’ll think about it. hehe. It’ll be a surprise!

 

From: Taemin <3

                I know you’ll come~ hehe I miss you…yeobo~! ^^

 

To: Taemin <3

                What’s with the sweetness? You’re too affectionate these days! Haha! And you never called me that way before... I can’t imagine it! xD

 

From: Taemin <3

                I’m naturally affectionate ^^ I have decided to call you that way starting today!

 

To: Taemin <3

                I know you need to practice, so don’t text anymore! Haha! You might get scolded! Ok, I’ve decided, I’ll go there later. :D Wait for me, okay? <3


Hello guys! Hope you're still enjoying this story :)

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!