WTH Minho

When Your Boyfriend Got Married

We were inside the restaurant but we’re still wearing our sunglasses. I never felt uneasy and uncomfortable like this ever. I feel like the whole world’s eyes are on us -- literally and metaphorically speaking.

 

I kept my head down while eating. I wish my hair’s longer so it would block my face. I hate this feeling! >.<

 

“Hey…” Minho said, grabbing my hand at the table.

 

I quickly look at him and removed my hand from his hold.

 

“What are you doing?! People might see!” I hissed in panic.

 

He looked disappointed at my actions at first, but eventually let out a soft chuckle.

 

“I’m sorry about this. I promise I’ll clear it out immediately.” He said.

 

I smiled at him. “Don’t worry about me.”

 

I looked around the restaurant, there were just a few people eating inside so it’s a bit quiet. But when you look at the window and outside the restaurant, you will see a lot of people! There’s even more compared to those who waited outside the warehouse! Don’t they have any other things to do?!

 

I resumed to eating my food but I guessed I’ve already lost my appetite. I let out a sigh.

 

“Are you done? Want to get some dessert?” He was about to call the waiter when I stopped him.

 

“No thanks. Can we go? I feel--” I was cut off when he held my hand reassuringly.

 

“Alright. Let’s go.” He said, holding my hand. I tried to let go but he held it more firmly.

 

“It’s ok. I got you.” He said with a soft smile.

 

~

 

I plopped into my bed tiredly.

 

I just got home and nobody’s here in our room. Where can they be? Bet they’re out drinking again.

 

I stared in space and sighed. I’m happy we’re friends again. I smiled softly.

 

I felt my phone vibrate near my head and I jumped in shock.

 

It was a message from Minho.

 

From: The Flame_

         Hey~ I just arrived at our dorm. They’re throwing a lot of questions at me! Kkk!

 

To: The Flame_

         Remember our deal! Don’t say a word!

 

From: The Flame_

         Don’t worry! I got this! Trust me! :D

 

To: The Flame_

         Thank you so much :) I owe you my life!

 

I guess he’s busy explaining stuff to the guys, he didn’t reply after.

 

I got curious at the news so I browsed the internet and searched for it.

 

I got shocked at the amount of photos uploaded on the net. It was captured from all angles!

 

I was just glad and relieved that it looks nothing like me. Thanks to my styled hair and cool shades. :P

 

The body figure and clothes are the only things that look similarly to me.

 

Wow! Where did they get this info?

 

I read the headline loudly. “SHINee Minho dating a girl model?”

 

I got curious and read the article.

 

“Wow. They thought of me as a model? Really? Haha!” I continued to read the article.

 

“The two were spotted going out of their photoshoot site while holding hands…Minho protected the girl by hugging her and hiding her face…” hahaha! This is hilarious! How can they assume something like this?!

 

I read some of the comments, and it’s all negative comments. OMG. They’re scary!

 

         The girl’s not fit for my Minho oppa!

         She’s not even pretty how can she be a model?!

         I was there, the girl’s not pretty! She has dark skin and she’s small!

         Minho’s mine! No one can have him!

 

WHAT?! WHAT”S WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!

 

I scrolled up and down in frustration, and it landed to a link for a different article. My heart started pounding hard and fast.

 

Should I click it or not?

 

‘Are Taemin and Naeun dating in real life?’

 

Again, I scrolled the page up and down in frustration. But it still landed on that link.

 

Grrrr!

 

I shut my laptop a bit harshly.

 

My phone vibrated again. It’s a call from Minho. Why?

 

“Hello?” I answered the call

 

“Heeeey~” He said, a bit whispering.

 

“Why are you calling?”

 

There’s a pause for a while.

 

“Can I really not tell the others? Even just to Key?”

 

“NO! YOU CAN’T! PLEASE!” I shouted in shock.

 

“Urgh..this is hard. Uhm. You see--” “—ok enough let me talk to her!” I heard someone snatch his phone and I’m guessing it’s Key…no…I KNOW it’s Key! Gaaaaah! Minho!

 

“Hello?! Anna! How could you do this to me?! I thought we’re best friends! This is so unfair! Hello?! Are you still there? Com’on! Talk to meeeeee!” He whined. At first he’s angry, then he sounded worried, then he became whinny. WTH KEY?!

 

I felt angry at Minho, but I can’t do anything about it anymore. And I missed Key so much!

 

I chuckled a bit.

 

“I’m still here Key”

 

“Waaaaaah! It’s really you! OMG! OMG!” A simple sentence from me made Key react so much! Haha!

 

“Who else knows? Please tell me it’s just you.” I pleaded. Please. Please. Please.

 

“Yup it’s just me. I just caught him red-handed. Haha! I’m that great!” Oh, thank God!

 

He continued to talk.

 

“We were asking about the girl he’s with on the pictures that spread. He then told us she’s the model he’s with earlier. He was just showing us some photos from the photo shoot—and the girl’s pretty hot I must say! Then he received a message, but we we’re not able to see who it’s from because he hid it quickly. But I got to spy from behind him and saw it’s you! OMG!” He said excitedly. I just couldn’t hide my smile. Key is really something!

 

“So now explain! Why were you talking to Minho again but not to me?!” He said, pretending to be angry.

 

“I’m sorry. It’s just that…I was really not planning to talk to you guys until..I don’t know when…but we just happened to be working with each other. It’s unplanned!” I explained.

 

“When did you two work together? And what?” He asked sternly.

 

“I thought you saw the photos?” Maybe he just saw Minho’s solo shots.

 

“Yeah I saw it, but what di—WHAT?!” It was so loud that I pulled my phone away from my ears.

 

“SHE’S THE MODEL??!” He asked, maybe to Minho. Haha! Did he really not recognize me?

 

“OMG! THAT’S WHY SHE LOOKED FAMILIAR! OH MY GOOOOOOOD! Even if the phone’s far from my ears, I can still hear him.

 

“Can you please lower down your voice? It’s too loud” I said.

 

“I can’t believe it! Now we really have to meet again! I think I’ve already forgotten about your face!” He said with a laugh.

 

“Silly! Haha! I still look the same! It’s just that I had a lot of make up on that photo! Plus the editing! Haha!”

 

“Tsk. Taemin will regret—I mean, any boy would drool over you! Ha-ha!” He said, trying to cover up for what he said earlier. I hear that Key! Haha!

 

“Anyway, we really need to meet! Please? Before we go to Japan tomorrow!”

 

“You’re going to Japan tomorrow?” I asked.

 

“Yeah…it’s sad. We won’t be seeing again for half a month! So, please?” He said. I’m guessing he have that puppy eyes.

 

“Okay. But it’s just us two! And don’t tell the others, please! Please don’t be like Minho!”

 

“HAHA! Mehrong!”

 

“Why? What did she said?” I heard Minho from afar. Haha! These two are like kids!

 

“So, see you tomorrow? Don’t you dare ditch me!He said. I just laughed at it.

 

“Yeah. Just text me where and what time we’ll meet. I’m free all day.” I said.

 

“Good! See you! Bye! Gosh I really missed you a lot!” I smiled.

 

“I missed you too! Bye! And remember to not tell the others okay?!”

 

“Yeah.. Bye!” He said happily before hanging up.

 

I smiled, happy that I’ll see my best guy friend again.

 

I started preparing to go to bed when I heard my phone vibrate. It was a call from Key.

 

“Hello?” I answered but nobody talked.

 

“Hello? Key?” I tried again.

 

I was about to hang up, but then I heard someone from afar. My heart stopped as I heard his voice.

 

“Hahaha! Hyung! You have to see this! Hahaha!”

 

“Taemin stop watching the TV and finish packing up your things!”

 

I know Key only accidentally pressed the call button, and I know they don’t know that I can hear them. But I still didn’t hang up. Though I want to hang up, my hands won’t do it. And my heart wants to keep listening to that voice.


Heeeeey~

Short update for you guys! :)

Thanks for taking the time to read. hehe

~~

COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE,UPVOTE.

~~

see you on the next chapter!

<3