Who just got married??

When Your Boyfriend Got Married

 

“Happy birthday, Anna…”

 

Taemin look deep into my eyes with that sweet smile. His face getting closer to mine, and I can feel that he was about to kiss me. I felt really happy, but…

 

“Andweeee!” An unfamiliar girl pushed me away before our lips met.

 

How dare she ruin my moment with Taemin! Who is this girl?!

 

“Who are you?!” I said, glaring at the girl who was now hugging my Taemin tightly! Huh! How dare you!

 

“Let go of him!” I yelled as I break them apart.

 

But what hurts more is that Taemin hugged her back and stopped me from breaking them apart.

 

“Taemin? What…Why?” I was left speechless. Why are you doing this to me Taemin?

 

“Sorry, Anna. We just got married.” Taemin said with a sweet smile. That sweet smile he used to show me. That sweet smile.

 

“No!!!!!”

 

~~

I woke up from my dream.

That’s it! Enough with this bad dream!

I saw the clock; it was 5:00 AM. I quickly went to take my bath. I was Pacing quickly and angrily as I get ready for my flight.

Get ready Taemin! I’ll kill you when I see you! Grrrr! >:/

~~

 

Flashback: 2 days ago…

 

I was finalizing my papers and preparing the things I’ll need for my transfer. I was accepted as a foreign exchange student in Seoul, South Korea for a semester.

Yey! Isn’t this great! I can’t wait! I’ll be flying to Korea in 2 days, and I’ll be staying for half a year! Except for the fact that I’ll be living in a different country, one thing that makes me really excited is that I can be closer to my boys, SHINee, and of course my Taemin! <3

 

It was almost midnight when I received a phone call from Key. Wooo..must be excited about my transfer too! Oh my best guy friend~ :>

 

“Hi Key! Wha—“ I was cut off with his sudden rants

 

“This is so unfair! I’ve been wanting to go on that show for years! And I’ve been hinting everyone about it on shows! How can they not choose me?! This is so unfair! And to think, Taemin?! Taemin?! How can he do it? He’s like a kid! Gaaah~ This is so unfair!” Key sounded like he’s about to cry. What was he talking about?

 

“Hey Key? Key?!” Seems like he can’t hear me. He’s still busy with his rants.

 

“KEY!!!” I shouted, really. Now he’s quiet.

 

“What were you talking about? I can’t understand you”

 

“You know! We Got Married! The show?! I want to be on that show so bad! I actually thought that the mission card was for me!”

 

Wait. We Got Married? I know that show! I’ve watched some couples like Ssangchu couple, Adam Couple, Goguma, and Khuntoria. And I loved them all! :D

 

But…

 

“What?! Taemin’s on that show??!!” My Taemin? Getting married? How can he do this to me? It was just about 4 months since we became official, and now…this?!

 

“Taemin’s getting married?” I sounded like it was a real thing, that Taemin really is getting married. I don’t want to sound so dramatic here, but I really felt sad and betrayed. Felt like my world crash as I heard the news.

 

“Of course it’s fake, honey. Don’t over think things. But, wait. Taemin didn’t tell you about this?”

 

“No, I haven’t received any calls from you guys for 2 weeks now.”

 

“Oh…sorry honey, we just became so busy promoting ‘Dream Girl’ and preparing for ‘Why so serious?’ Jjong even got into an accident and--”

 

“Where’s Taemin? Is he there?” I think I sound desperate, but who cares? I just need to talk to him, now.

 

“Uhmm..he’s not here anymore. He went to the airport few minutes before I called you. Sorry honey, I didn’t know he hasn’t told you yet. I was just frustrated, and I want to talk to you about it. But, this…sorry. I’m so sorry.”

 

He already left. Did not even say goodbye to me. Did not even tell me about this. What’s wrong Taemin?

 

“It’s ok Key. So, are you picking me up on Saturday? You remember, right?” I tried to sound cheerful.

 

“Of course! Call me when you’re about to board your plane, alright?” Key sound so excited.

 

“Yeah. Thanks! Uhmm..I need to get back on my work now. I have some more assignments to pass before I leave the country. So…”

 

“Yeh, yeh. Go on. Sorry for disturbing you. We’ll see each other soon! Oh my! I’m so excited! Take care, honey!” Aww..Key’s so sweet :>

 

“Thanks! You too! Oh, say hi to the other members for me! :> And tell Jjong to get well soon! Ok. Bye~!”

 

I miss them so much..

 

In two days, I’ll see them all. Well, maybe except for Taemin. Since, I think, he’ll be with his ‘WIFE’ by that time.

 

~~

 

“Daaaaaaad! I’m ready! We can go now!” I shouted from my room. I was still fixing some stuff and rechecking the things I should bring as I said that.

 

When all was set, I quickly ran down and to the car. I know it’s still early, but I want to go quickly.

 

Mom, Dad, and my Ate went with me. I kissed them goodbye as we arrived at the airport, but of course I was held longer. Aww..I’m gonna miss my family! :(

 

“Ok. Ok. I need to go now! Oh, Mom! Don’t cry! I’ll be back, okay?”

 

“Take care of yourself, baby!”

 

And I kissed them all goodbye again. I went inside the airport and felt tears. This is it. I’ll be independent from now on.

 

After a while, I received text messages from my Dad, Mom, and Ate. Seriously? They might not even get far and they’re texting me already?! Haha! How I love my family! :)

 

From: Daddy <3

                Call us when you there, ok? And call us often. Ok. Take care of yourself!

 

From: Mom <3

                Enjoy yourself! Take lots of pictures and upload it on your FB, okay? Take care! I love you!

 

From: Ate <3

                Saw news about Taemin on WGM! Is this true? OMG! Are you fine with this? Call me when you get there, ok? And say hi to the boys for me :>

 

I replied to their texts, but I refused to answer my sister’s question. Not now.


Hi! So? What do you think? Hehe :D

Thank you for reading, guys! Don't forget to subscribe and comment! :)