Bright Day

Love of My Life

Donghae POV :

since the first time I met yoona, we become so close. She’s my closest dongsaeng.

I always come to her practice room (we practiced in a different room and floor), only to meet, play, eat, treat her or just listen to her story. She always told me about her friends, what's she do all day, the food she ate, anything. She loved to talk. She was cheerful and bubbly.

Just meeting her makes me happy. The tired or upset felt fade out when I’m with her.
The way she talk, her eyes looks sparkled and showing all her feels clearly.

When she laughed, frowned, angry or begging for something, all looks cute, too adorable to be seen.

It always brighten my day.
 

--------------------------------------

“Yes. Like that oppa. So I just punch him so hard. So he can’t walk for couples time right know. I guest. Hihiii..” Yoona said on another day light. As bright as her that day.

And I’m just look at her. Not getting what a point of her whole story. I feel so tired after a long training day. And I just meeting her to get my energy back. She’s my vitamin after all.

But because my tiredness, I’m just look at her. Not giving any response. Actually i can’t really tell what she had been told me. Her voice feels like lullaby and I feel so sleepy.

“Why don’t you give me a response oppa? I said I kicked him so hard because he spilled my food and he did not apologize. He just go & ignoring me. He’s so annoying.” She continued.

And I’m just giving her blank expression.

“Yah!!” She suddenly yell.

Pull me back to earth.

“What’s that for yoona!!” I pout.

“You are not listening to me oppa!! Why are you always like this. If you don’t want listen to my story, then why you ask to meet me”

“Oooowww… don’t be mad at me baby girl. Sorry …” I whined.

She just quiet and pout. She’s so cute when she’s mad. Her nose scrunched up.

“eeemm… yoona. It’s a hard day. Your oppa is a little bit tired you know..” i continued.

She still quiet.

“Baby don’t you know that if you quiet and ignored me like this. Oppa will be sad?” I tried to do my aegyo.

Finally she look at me. frowned. She looked at me with eyes of pity. I know her weakness. She could not see me sad, isn’t?

“Don’t mad for too long yoong, you know I can’t handle it”. I said as I caressing her cheek.

“Neh. I’m not angry anymore oppa”

I  smiled at her.

“Thank you my nicest girl”.

“But I’ll forgive you if you bought me bunch of ice cream” she grinned.

“Ha??!”

“ Yes . Give me an ice cream!” She said as she do her aegyo. “Seeing you acting so sweet, makes me want eating sweets. Come on oppa. This is your fault for being so sweet” she pinch my nose.

“Am I that sweet? Then why don’t you just eating me?”

“No!! you must be tasted bad. I don’t want to” she pout.

“oohh baby .. you never know. You never taste me, don’t you? Come .. giving a try…”. I smiled as I approach her.

“Ooooww… you gross!!” she pushed me.

“hahahahaaa … okay okay”. I laugh so hard. Why she’s so aesy to tease.

“You always have a smart way to get your food, uh? Tsk.” I shake my head.

 

Why her head always filled with food. Can’t she think anything else?. I sighed.

 

“Why I have such a shikshin sister just to fill her stomach. Always.” I emphasis the words “always”.

“Yah!!!” She yell again.

And I just laugh.

I buy her what her want in the end. Who can resist her charm anyway? At least not me.

 

 

No one POV :

Donghae took yoona home. He walk her home. because it was already night. But when he got to the girl’s dorm, there’s seems like very quiet. Yoona knocked on the door several times but there was no answer.


“Looks like unnie haven’t back home oppa”. Yoona said disappointedly.

“Try to call them.” The older try to give her another way.

Yoona sat in front of the door, leaned her head to the door as she tried to contact her unnies.

“They don’t pick up the phone”. She said.

“Don’t you bring your key yoong?”

“Ani oppa. I leave it inside. I don’t know that they will hang out till this late.” Her voice was so low. It seem like yoona feels so tired.

“Yoong, are you sleepy?” He ask. Lift her chin.

“Neh oppa” She said without open her eyes.

Donghae kneeled down. His back is facing yoona.

“Get on my back yoong. It’s better you sleep in my dorm instead of waiting for your unnie. I don’t know when they will come home.” He said as his hand try to reach yoona. His head turned away, looking behind, waiting for yoona to jump to his back.

“Neh.” She slowly  reach his back. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she rested her cheek to his shoulders.

Donghae grab both of her thigh as he stand and piggyback yoona. Walk towards his dorm.

“is that okay if sleep on your dorm oppa? What about other oppa?” She said still with sleepy voice.

“it’s okay yoong, they will be happy as well. They must be missing you so much.”

Yups. That’s true. Yoong is their favourite dongsaeng, they are always trying to take yoona from donghae. But hae always make sure that he will be her favourite oppa. And win her over other.

“I miss them too.” She mumbled before completely fall asleep.

Donghae know that yoona already sleep. She’s getting heavier and her hand fall. He also feel that her breath getting heavy.

And he just smiled.