Homework

Love of My Life

No one POV :

 

knock knock knock

 

There is someone knocking the door at a – soon become – SNSD dorm.

“Ah .. Donghae oppa!.” Hyoyeon open the door.

“Neh. Is yoona home?” donghae said. Smiling.

“she’s on her room.”

“I think you’ve dance practice. Eunhyuk told me that you have practice together.”

“yea.. I waited for him.”

“oh .. is that so.. okay then”

“come in oppa. Go find yoona yourself.”

“neh. Gomawo hyo.” He said as walk in. Go straight towards yoonyul room.

He open the door and found the yoona’s girl laying on bed.

“Aish!! That lazy girl. How come someone sleeping at 11.00 on the day light.”

He walk approach her and shook her body lightly.

“Yoong … wake up!”

“Oppa~~ No~~ … u disturbing me. I’m not sleep, why should I awake?”

“Not sleep? Then how you call someone lay down on the bed with a closed eyes. A faint?!!” he said growling.

“I have some homework to do oppa. That’s why I couldn’t sleep.”

“Then what are you doing on your bed?!”

“I’m taking my time.”

“huh?”

“I’m planning to do my homework at 12.00 o’clock, so now I’m taking my time. I’ll just lay down here, calming myself.”

“Lame execuse~~.” He sang. “Lazy girl just will be lazy~” he continued.

“You noisy oppa!!” she said stand up, throwing her pillow.

“Ahahahahhahaaa … sleepyhead!!” he said laughing, turn his body to the side, dodging pillow that leads to him.

“You interfere my precious time.” She said pouting, throw her body again against the bed.

“ahahahhaaaa … are you mad?” he said, approaching her.

“No!!” she’s turning away. Her back facing him.

“Oow baby … don’t be mad.”

“I’m not mad oppa. Come here.” She said smilling.

And he grinning, climb the bed, lay down, settle his body right next to her..

“what bring you here?” yoona ask. Turn her body aside.

“I.m hungry.” He pout.

She chuckled.

How could he was hungry and came to me. Was I looked like a refrigerator or food storage bins?

Hahahahaaa… silly oppa.  - She thought

“So?! … I have no food in my room oppa. Go to the kitchen, you will find something there.”

“No. that’s not what I mean yoong. Come accompany me to eat. I hated eating alone.”

“Where’s the others oppa?”

“Schedule and practice, like usual.”

“I told you before. I’ve homework to do.”

“Then, could you just finish all of that after you eat with me. I promise I’ll help with your work.” He nuzzled his face to yoona’s arm.

“Baby ~~ come on.” He whined.

“Then go with my unnies.”

“No!! I want to eat with you.”

“You promise to bring me home right after you finish your meal?”

“Let’s just do your homework on my place.”

“But oppa~~”

“Baby… you are so cruel. How could you let me dying like this. I’m terrible hungry here.” He pout. “Ouucchh.. even my stomach scream for your mercy.” He roll his body and hold his stomach tightly. Act like it terrible hurt.

“Cut your silly acting oppa!!” she said throwing her pillow towards him. Again.

“Does it mean that u’ll eat with me yoong? He said showing his puppy eyes. “Dear Lord … Please make this cute girl in front of me to say yes. I beg you.” He’s been acting again. Sat up with closed eyes and both his hand clap together, looks like he’s been praying.

“Stop it pabo.” She laughing hard.

“Come on baby ~~”

“Neh. I’ll eat with you.”

“Yay!!” He said clapping his hand. “Now moved your and getting dressed.” He said pushing her to stand.

“Wait outside oppa. I’ll changed.”

“No. I’ll wait here.”

“Wait outside pabo!!”

“Why are you shy over your own oppa?”

“What?! I’m old enough to be shy. Why can’t I?”

“14 year’s old girl is still a baby for me.”

“Just get up you pabo!!” she said pulling his arms to stand up.

“Aish!! Noisy. You don’t even have anything to see. “ He said, stand up. And looking directly towards her … eemm … actually look directly at her .  >.<

“Where are you looking at you ert!!” she yell slapping his head.

“But it’s true. You don’t have anything to see.” He said pouting, rubbing his head.

How could a girl have such a giant’s power. My head hurt.  --  He thought.

“Just get out you ert oppa!!” She pushed donghae to the door.

“Arasso .. arasso…” He said laughing. Walking outside the room.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

They eat together. Donghae just planned to bring  yoona to accompany him to eat, but it’s looks like she is the one that eat a lot. She ask him to treat her anything she want. She repeatedly said “I can’t just sit and watch you eat oppa. I just can’t drool over your delicious food, give me some.” Yeaahh … just like that and she stole almost a big part of his food.

Looks like he made worst decision to bring yoona along with him :))

After he fill the shikshin stomach, they went directly to donghae dorm. Yoona need to finish her homework after all.

Yoona sat on the carpet floor with books spreading all over the table in front of her, there’s also calculator and some blank paper that she uses to count. She seemed so serious doing her school’s task.

Donghae lay down on the couch behind her. Holding his comic, read them lazily.

---------------------------------------------------------------

And after 1 hours, he got bored. He just flipping his body right and left. He let the heavy sighed out loud.

He moved his head aside, look at the girl in front of him. She has been ignored him for over 1 hour. Doing her homework seriously and not even talk to the deathly bored man behind her.

Why it’s take take so long to finish her homework? – he said in his mind.

He started playing with her hair, tidying, braid, , wrapped the hair around in his fingers and then slowly release it, trying to make a curly shape and do anything just to attract her attention, but it seems useless. She's still ignored him.


and then he sat right next to Yoona. On the floor.  He place his left chin pressed down the table, his head facing her.

“Yoong~.” He whined.

“What is it oppa?”

“I’m bored.”

“I know.”

“I’m deadly bored” he took her left hand. Playing with her pinky finger. Caressing the nail slowly with his thumbs.

“Go play with your member oppa. They were home already. Right?” she said turning her face, watch her child like oppa. She chuckled.

“No~~”

“Why it’s take so long to finish your work?”

“And why you just doing nothing oppa? You said that you’ll help me before. But look at you now….” She sighed.

“I didn’t know that was math. You know I hated math.”

“Me too oppa. That’s why it’s takes me too long to finish. It’s not an easy task.”

He just pout. He can’t talk back to her.

He pull her hand again, moved closer to his face and put them right above his head.

She smiled, ruffled his hair slightly. Her hand trailing down to his puffing cheek, pinching it.

“I’m just bored.” He mumbled.

 

“Stop disturbing her, hae hyung.” Suddenly they heard the voice came from the door.

Both of them turn their head together, looking for the source of voice.