Who’s that girl?

Love of My Life

 

 

 

Present Time

 

 

 

 

No One POV:

 

Bright Day on super junior’s dorm, some of them have practice schedule and some of them just spending their time on the dorm.

They’re busy with their own world.

 

Ryeowook try to make new dessert while browsing on his ipad, seeking some new creation.

He love cook, and he love seeing all his bandmate enjoying something he’s cook.

 

Leeteuk make a call with who knows. He love flirting.

 

Kangin just lazily lying on couch.

 

Yesung feeding his turtle and sometime talk to the turtle about something which only he and God’s know what’s the mean. Even the turtle seem confused with what he trying to say. Not a single of his bandmate dare to approach Yesung when he talk to his turtle. It’s look like he has his own 4 dimensional aura ^^

 

 

 

After some minutes, Eunhyuk appear from outside the dorm with his arm clung on kyuhyun’s shoulders.

While kyuhyun just quiet, seem so irritated and try to brush Eunhyuk's arm off of him. Looks like Eunhyuk about something. They make the loudest noise that time because Eunhyuk's laugh so hard and Kyuhyun's yelled.

Donghae looks so serious browsing something on his laptop, but he got distracted by Eunhyuk and kyuhyun’s argue. So he stand up and approach both of his bandmate.

 

 

No One POV:

“Hey hey … what’s going on here?”

“Ah Hae … come here, I’ll tell you something.” Eunhyuk smile to Hae.

“What?”

“Our maknae just got confesses by girl earlier.” Eunhyuk grinned. Teasing Kyuhyun who glare at him.

“Wow!! Jinjja?? Hahaaa…” he approach Kyuhyun, Grinning widely. “Is it true maknae? Who is she?”

 

Good … now donghae also disturbed him along with Eunhyuk, and Kyu got more irritated.

 

“Aish you both!! Can we not talk about this please? She's one of new trainee and I’m not interesting, okay. So please just stop.” Kyuhyun try to explain, he just don’t care about this stuff.

“He reject her Hae … what a wasted” Eunhyuk said.

“Ha? Why kyuhyunie … there’s so good to have a girl. Why you reject her? Is she’s not pretty?”  Donghae ask him.

 

Donghae care about his dongsaeng. He care about kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is the only one that never has a girlfriend. Well, beside ryeowook, but he and his other hyung not really worried about Ryeowook, because Ryeowook close with a lot of girls. He’s getting along so well with girls, not like kyuhyun. Kyuhyun not close with any girl except his sister and mother. He’s so cold towards them.

“Just not hyung. Do I need the reason?” kyuhyun sighed.

“She’s pretty Hae. I really don’t understand this kid. If I were him, I’ll gladly accept those pretty.” Hyuk said.

“Hey!! But you have Hyoyeon!!” Donghae slap Eunhyuk head.

“I told you, if I were Kyuhyun.” he rub his now hurt head.

“Aish!!” Hae sighed, turn his head towards kyuhyun. “Now … maknae-ah .. I think this is your time to have girlfriend. But, please don’t be like those hyung.” He pointed to Eunhyuk.

“What?! I’m better than you Hae! You switch your girl everytime as you like.”

“No! At least, not anymore.”

“Don’t listen to him kyu, he just a player”

“Okay then, let just makes the maknae choose, who’s better between us.” Donghae pull kyuhyun forcefully and place him between Eunhyuk and himself.

“That’s not my business. I don’t care.” Kyuhyun roll his eyes. This thing is surely not his business. Both of them like fighting over ridiculous thing.

“No~~ … Kyuhyunie, you should pick one” Donghae began his whined as a weapon.

“Aish!! Fine. Fine. Donghae is better.”

“hahahahahahaaaa … Did you hear it monkey? Did you hear it?” Donghae said. Laughing and jumping.

“Why maknae-ah~~.”

 

Great!! Now Hyukjae also whined. Just great!! – Kyuhyun thought.

 

“Because at least, he is the one that lead the relationship. And I notice that he’s not clinging to his girlfriend.”

“You just don’t know kyuhyun-ah …” hyukjae smirk towards Hae.

 

Both of Donghae and Kyuhyun give him a question looks. Knit their brow.

 

“This Donghae kid …  he can be so clinging and spoiled towards a certain girl.”

 

Donghae snapped. He’s thinking for a while and then his eyes seem sad a bit.

 

“Why you bring her Eunhyukie? I don’t want to talk about her right now.” Hae sighed and then left. Looks like his mood suddenly down.

“Eunhyuk hyung, who is she?” Kyuhyun ask eunhyuk who ruffled his own hair. He seem regret.

“Someone kyu. Someone. Ask him by yourself, I’m afraid he will chop my head if I pull out that topic again.” Eunhyuk began his step to leave, but he turn his head again.

“Don’t forget tonight you’ll be guest at Sukira.”

“Neh. Who’s other guest beside me?”

“Eemm … Yoona and Seohyun.”

“Okay. I’ll be there.”

 

 

Wow … Seohyunie will be there tonight. Hahaa.. Lucky me. – Kyuhyun Thought.

 

 

 

 

 

⩪⩪⩪ ᴥ ⩪⩪⩪

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun  POV :

I'm actually curious about what eunhyukie told before. Girl whom he meant.

Who is the girl who can make donghae change? The donghae I know is he always act cold towards his girlfriend.

Eemmm …

Curiosity can kill cat, isn’t? so I should ask him.

I walked, following where’s donghae headed before. I think he went to balcony, because he walk straight to 3rd floor before.

I tried to find him and I succeed. I’m too genius.

 

He’s sitting on the wooden couch at the balcony. Sitting alone with his eyes staring blankly at sky.

 

“Hyung …” I call him.

He turn his head and smiled.

“You must be want something, do you kyuhyunie? It’s so rare to you to called me ‘hyung”.

“Hahahhaaaa … you know me too well hyung. It’s a crime to know so much about the gorgeous Kyu.” I just laughed out.

And he just smiled.

It’s a little bit strange. He’s always denied with a lot of argue when I was acting cocky. But he just smiled.

 

Strange.

 

“Hyung … I’m curious. Who is the girl that eunhyukie mention before?”

“Huh?”

“You know … the topic that make you leave before.”

“I told you that I don’t want to talk about her kyuhyunie.”

“But why hyung …”

“Just not.”

“Did she hurt you? Your ex?”

 “No. she's not my ex.  … actually I don’t really know what happen to us. We were so close before. That’s time is the most wonderrful time that happen to me.” He smile to himself.

“Who is she hyung?”

“Eemm … she just part of my past kyu. I don’t feel like I want to talk about it.”

“But you can just tell me her name.” I pleaded.

“Wow … it’s so rare seeing you pleading.” He laugh after that.

 

I just sighed. Why he can’t tell me.

 

“Now, I think it’s more important for you to find your own girl kyu.”

“I don’t interest.” I rolled my eyes. This topic again. Geez! I tired. I think it’s not big matter if I have a girlfriend or not. I don’t really care.

“But why kyuhyun-ah. Don’t tell me you don’t like a girl…”

“Heck no hyung! I love woman … I’m just not feel it’s the right time.”

“What do you mean by it’s not the right time? You’ve old enough for this stuff kyu…”

“Because I don’t want to cheating.”

“huh? Cheating?” he seem confused.

 

Hahahahahhaaaa … he has funny face when he confused. This hyung

 

“Yea … cheating on my games”

“Aish!! I don’t understand why the games is more important than have a girl.”

“Of course it’s the most important. I can’t compare my precious pleasure with something like that.”

“Hahhahahaaa … you just never been in love before maknae ah. I bet when you feel it, you can do anything for the one you love.” Donghae chuckled. Patted my back.

“Do you ever fall in love before Donghae?”

 

 He’s quiet for a second. Looks like he’s been thinking on something.

 

“I don’t know.”

“Wae?”

“I don’t really know.”

“But you have bunch of girlfriend before, didn’t you?”

“Yea … but it’s not mean that I really love all of them. I thought it’s love at first, but I feel like I lost something. I never feels so completed with all of them.”

“Aish!! You just a player”

“What?? No~ ... I’m just try to find my true one, but I think I still not found it yet.”

“You are not sure yet you still told me to find a girl.”

“But it’s worth to try... kyu. Trust me, you’ll find a lot of fun thing. It’s part to make you growth mature.”

“Fine … Fine. I’ll try?”

“Jinjja? Wow that’s good maknae ah!!” He jump grinning. God!! How old are you donghae -__-“

“Why're you so excited? You’re the one who looks so happy”

“Well, I’m happy if you want to try. Like I said before, it’s worth. And don’t forget …” he smiled.

I just quiet. Give him question looks.

“If someday you find one, if someday you fell in love, you will tell me.”

“Neh. I promise.”

 

 

 

 

But deep inside my mind is still questioning.

Who’s that girl?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it?

Kyuhyun is the only one that didn't know about Hae & Yoong past.

He's the last member who join Super Junior.

 

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for all.

i love you guys ^^