Memories

Love of My Life

 

 

Morning on SNSD’s Dorm

 

 

 

 

No One POV:

 

“Yoona-ya ~~ wake up!!” there’s a sound that keep disturbing her peaceful sleep time.

 

“Yoona!!” Now the owner of the sound even shake Yoona’s body to wake her up.

 

“Emmm..” But Yoona just mumbled something which who know what it’s she talking about. She flip her body to the side and covering her ear with pillow.

 

It’s annoying. Yoona has no schedule that day and there’s someone who keep disturbed her precious sleep so early in the morning.

 

“Wake up Sleepy head!!!”

 

 

UUuuurrrrggghhh!!! That’s sound!!

 

 

“Unnie~ I’m sleepy.” Give me more minutes please.” She pleaded to her unnie. Yuri. While still pressing the pillow against her ear tightly.

“It’s up to you girl. I can give you a lot minutes or even hours as you want. But don’t blame me if I eat this whole cake alone. It’s yours but I don’t mind to eat all this delicious thing by myself.” Yuri makes the cake closer to Yoona’s face so she can smell it more clearly.

 

The sweet scent makes her consciousness rise up a bit and the “eat her whole cake” thing makes Yoona open her eyes widely.

 

“No!! My Cake!!” she scream loudly as she pull her body up. Sit and facing her unnie with widen eyes. “Give it to me!! Give it!!” she tried to snatch the cake but her unnie move faster to move the cakes away from her reach.

 

“Give it to me unnie ~~ It’s that really mine?” Yoona pleaded and ask excitedly.

 

Yuri nodded with smile on her face.

 

“You bought it for me?”

 

“Nope. Someone else but not me. He say that this is for you?”

 

“Someone?”

 

“Neh Yoongie.” She handed the cake to Yoona. “Anyway, I have my morning schedule. I’ll leave now.”

 

“Are you sure? What about this cake? Eat with me unnie. Come on~ I don’t mind.” She said. It’s strange that her unnie will give up over this delicious offer.

 

“Next time Yoong. I believed that this cake is special to you. Bye Yoongie.” She wink her eyes to Yoona before rush out from the room.

 

And Yoona just still sit there dumbfounded.

 

 

Special? What’s makes this cake so special? She asked herself while checking out the cake carefully.

There was an Almond Apple Cake. Her favorite. But what’s make her surprise was not the cake, but the  topping. Not every person know that she love almond as the topping except for Donghae.

 

Donghae?? – She widen her eyes even more when her own brain mention that name.

She pinched her own cheek.

 

Am I still dreaming?

 

She look at the cake again and she notice the note below the cake’s plate.

 

 

This is really from DongHae oppa? For me? But why he give me this?

He still remember what I like, didn’t he?

 

 

 

 

⩪⩪⩪ ᴥ ⩪⩪⩪

 

 

 

 

 

But that’s not the only surprise she got that day.

When night come, she find a Rilakuma doll lying at the center of her bed.

She love rilakuma so much, so she approaching that lovely thing with curiousity filling her head.

And there was a note spotted right above the doll’s stomach.

She took the card while slowly settled her body at the end of the bed.

She read that card.

 

 

 

She throw her body against the bed and hug her new dolls. She nuzzled her head to hide her blushed face even if no one in the room. She just feels so happy that time. DongHae has been living up her memory, one by one.

 

She’s excited what she got for the next surprise. She’s secretly hoping for that.

 

 

 

 

 

⩪⩪⩪ ᴥ ⩪⩪⩪

 

 

 

 

 

And her wishes comes true on the next day. When she finish her singing practice, she walk to grab her bag and she find Freesia flower  above her bag. Same with another surprise she got, there was always note attached.

She read the note carefully.

 

 

She bit her lips when she finished read the note.

You don’t know how much I missed spending my time with you oppa. You just don’t know.

 

 

 

 

⩪⩪⩪ ᴥ ⩪⩪⩪

 

 

 

 

 

And when she got home, she find an envelope tucked under her room’s door.

She took the envelope and bring it to her room. She sit on the chair on the corner of her room as she slowly open the thing on her hand. Try to figure out what inside.

And there’s a photo. Her own childhood photo. With a letter inside.

 

 

 

Her tears burst out suddenly when she finished read the letter that DongHae sent to her.

Her memories fly slowly filling her mind. Every moments she had with Hae before embrace her warmly this past few days.

Honestly, she miss every happy moment she had with DongHae before.

Just like what DongHae say, that time was the most wonderful time for both of them. She missed their moments, she missed DongHae so much.

 

Now she was confused. Stand between two choice. Between her fearsome and wishes to fight for her happiness and settled everything on the right place like before. Fixed their broken relationship.

This is her choice. To become cowardice as she always do all this time to prevent getting hurt again, or follow her heart to taste back all the sweet thing she ever feel with Donghae.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Guys, if you were Yoona, what will you do?

Forgiving DongHae after all the sweet things he has done for her? Or just keep stubborn and being a tough girl?

 

I know that this is short chapter. but I make some image to emphasis the note that hae sent to Yoong.

Hope you like it.

 

If you missed Kyuna, I’ll make next chapter special for Kyuna.

 

Hwaiting!!

 

Thanks for all the subscriber and comment. You always be my vitamin. And special thanks for all who already voted for me. Thank you so much … it’s meant a lot to me ^^