Separation

Love of My Life

No one POV :

Then … donghae began to avoid her. Slowly but sure. He always make some excuse like practicing, going out with friends and sometime ridiculous reason just not to met with her.

 

He make some promise to himself to let yoona go.

For her sake.  --> He thought.

 

As much as he tried to avoid her, it’s also torturing him. He feels so lonely & uncompleted.

He miss her so damn hard.

He need distractions.

Distract himself from thinking about yoona, to avoid his own desire to meet his deer yoong.

 

 

Finally He got his distraction after his hyung told him to find a girlfriend.

“it’s guarantee”, his hyung said.

And he just did like his hyung said. He find someone called girlfriend to distract himself.

 

And thanks God he will debut after some month. So his schedule was crazy. He prepared all of this for the debut.

New song, new choreography, new dance step and he also prepared some practice for variety show (as a guest of course) to raised his band popularity.

 

Slowly he drowned on his own day, his own hectic schedule and his own pleasure.

 

He’d success to drag himself away from yoona.

 

On his free time, he will dating his girlfriend. His mind full of the debut preparation and sometime with his relationship problems. Well, girl sometime give him some bull problem that he didn’t even understand why his girl bring that’s up.

Yeah … relationship is capable to be complicated and he learn to solved it nicely.

 

And on the other hand, relationship also give him happiness and pleasure, he’s on his age of curiosity, with his high hormones rushed.

Sometime he just let his lust leading to do a lot of thing.

If you ask, his relationship is far from innocent. Every time he follow his desire, he feel so good.

 

He loved it.

 

He even forgot when the first time he lost his ity, because the first time he did it, alcohol also take a part to clouded his mind. And he don’t mind to do it again and again.

He experience a lot of things. Date, broke up, cheating and everything that could make his blood rush.

This is a nature part of a boy to desired a challenge. He enjoy it.

 

And with his hectic schedule, his interesting experience, he succeed to forgot about yoona.

He even forgot how hard to erase his mind with yoona in the first place.

 

 

 

 

 

He forgot her existence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

⩪⩪⩪ ᴥ ⩪⩪⩪

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other hand, yoona also on her crisis stage.

She is confused?  Yes.

She feel lonely?   Yes.

She feel  lost his precious oppa?   Yes.

She miss donghae?   Absolutely yes.

 

She always try to approach donghae at first, but he always make some excuse to reject her inviting. Brush her off.

He don’t replied her text.

He don’t pick her calls.

He don’t pick her after practice class, not bring her to his dorm anymore, not accompany her to school and everything that they always do together, they didn’t did it anymore.

She thought she did some mistake at first, she thought that Donghae is angry.

But he said NOT. He said he’s busy, that’s all.

 

 

As each day passed, she feels more and more disappointed.

He don’t realized that he make yoona cried.

 

She remember one time that Hae make her cry hard.

 

 

Flashback:

 

That night.

Yoona initiated to come to donghae dorm. She waited him for almost 1 hour on SJ's dorm terrace.

And when she spotted donghae walking home. Walk headed to her with uncertain look, she smiled immediately. She stand up, run and hug the boy that she missed so much.

 

He snapped. Like a statue, just stand on his spot. He just let himself being hugged tightly by yoong.

He missed her. So much.

Her scent fill his brain system. He sniffed slightly. He lost on her embrace, on her warmth.

As he try to hug her back, suddenly yoona being pulled away from him forcefully.

“What are you doing to my boyfriend?!” a girl voice. Yelled at Yoona.

“Boyfriend?” she ask. Looking at Hae. Search for an answer.

And donghae just silent.

He forgot that he bring her girlfriend to his dorm that time. He even forgot that he has a girlfriend.

“You have agirlfriend? Why you don’t tell me before oppa?” Yoona try to smile. Even if she feel bitter. She try to look happy in front of both of them. Even her heart clenched so hard without she realize the reason why.

“Who is she donghae?” his Girlfriend ask him.

“Ah … she’s Yoona. My dongsaeng. She’s also SMEnt trainee.”

“Annyeong unnie. Yoona imnida” Yoona bow and offering her hand.

“Oh. Then why she suddenly hug you? God!! She should know how to act as a woman. She look so cheap.” She’s ignoring Yoona’s hand. She just glare at her.

“Watch your mouth Jung Shiyoun!!” of course Donghae will angry with someone who talk like that to Yoona. Even his own girlfriend.

“Honey … why are you shouted at me? You never shouted before.” His Girlfriend bit her bottom lips. Act so hurt.

“Look. I’m sorry, okay?” he held her hand. “ Yoong, you should go home.” He continued. Turn his gaze to Yoona.

“But oppa. I missed you.”

“And I’m not!!” He cut her.

“You never come to see me anymore.” she pout. drop her eyes to her finger.

“I tell you that I’m busy. Did I?! Stop being so clinging.” He said raised his voice.

 

He take his grip. He cant lose right now. He has his commitment, right? He clung on his own promise.

 

And Yoona shocked that time. Shocked with what Hae said. He never talk like that before, he never so harsh

 

“Are you deaf or something? Get lost, won’t you??!!” His Girlfriend just making the the situation worse.

“Just go home Yoong. Can’t you see I’ve accompany here? You’re disturbing me.”

 

Yoona feel so hurt with both of them. But she hold her tears. She try to hold her tears, but as her tears began to rushed strongly, she can’t take it anymore.

Her tears finally out, streaming down her cheek slowly and she wipe it.

 

She smiled and said, “okay oppa. I’ll leave. And this is for you.” She handed him a wrapped box.

He can smell some sweet scent from the box.

“That’s my birthday cake. We always eat my birthday cake together, you’ll angry if I eat it by myself. You will beg and whined for my cake. You always ask for the sweet thing I have. You love cake don’t you oppa?” she tried to smile once more.

 

God!! How can I forgot Yoona’s birthday?”.   Donghae thought.

 

“I’ll leave oppa. Annyeong.” She bow and left.

Donghae just stand there. His mind messed up. He just stand and watch yoona’s back getting far. Away from his sight.

He feels so terrible, he feel so guilty for hurting Yoona.

 

End of Flashback.

 

 

 

 

 

⩪⩪⩪ ᴥ ⩪⩪⩪

 

 

 

 

 

Super junior has debut on 2005. And on 2006 they add Kyuhyun as their new band mates.

 

And…

 

The debut just make Donghae and Yoona getting further and further.

They don’t know but everything changes. They didn’t close anymore.

And for some reason, donghae became the last person that close to Yoona in Super Junior.

Everything going awkward. They even seem like a stranger. She just give him polite greeting whenever they meet.

 

Their hectic schedule seem prevent both parties to see each other. That’s why when SNSD debut on 2007, Donghae feels shocked.

 

Yoona has been changed. She look so pretty, like a goddess with great figure. Great body.

He’s amazed when he see her on the stage at the first time. He’s amazed when he see her after a long time.

 

She look so gorgeous.

 

And everything he has buried deep inside his heart suddenly burst out. He realized that he miss her so damn much.

He longed for her.

 

He approach her that time. On SNSD first stage.

Awkward?  Yes.

 

He pretend like nothing happen between them before. He try to talk to Yoong. Congratulated for her debut and her first stage performance. But something that make he shocked even more was not only Yoona’s appearance that has been changed, but the Yoona that he had know also changed.

She cold towards Hae. She treat him like a stranger.

 

That time he realize that he already lost his yoong years ago.

And the girl that in front of her right now is someone else.

 

He want Yoona back, but he lost her.

 

 

 

 

 

He was too late.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally i finish this chapter. i feel so glad. yay!!! hahahahhaahaaaa ...

actually, i force it to be done. can you feel it that i'm rushing something ^^

 

but it's fine. i want kyuhyun to appear so much.

that's why i feel so glad i finish this chapter. so that next chapter there will be kyuhyun ^^

 

sometime i write the chapter randomly. everytime they moment come to my mind, i write it.

and now i need to arrange all so that you guys can follow the plot.

 

Ganbatte!! Hwaiting!! Fighting!!!


Please give me your opinion and comment. it's source of my spirit.

thank you guys ^^

 

love u