Arrived

Love of My Life

 

No One POV:

 

Both Young people were giggling happily when they stepping in the mansion. But the happy face change into horror when the boy opened the door and find all eyes focusing to both of them.

“Uuuupppss!! Someone is in trouble.” Yoona whispered.

“Uumm..Hi all.” Kyuhyun greeted while walking to his hyung and dongsaeng. Super junior member (most of them) and SNSD sit together in the living room, looks like they’re discussing something before. And when Yoona and Kyuhyun comes, the one that become the topic of their discussion show himself up, all of them suddenly focusing on them.

 

“Where have you been Kyu? We were looking for both of you.” Judging from Leeteuk expression, he’s not in the fine mood. He was being serious here.

“I’m sorry hyung. I was going to Cheonjiyeon waterfall before.” Kyuhyun know better not to pull a joke when his leader being serious. He’s somehow scary.

“You didn’t tell us.”

“You can tell me that I can do everything I want on my free time isn’t?”

“But not bringing Yoona along with you. We were so worried.”

“I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun drop his head and avoiding all eyes. He walked towards the nearby couch and put Yoona down.

 

“And why you piggy back Yoona?” Taeyeon also ask him.

 

Looks like not a single person on the room noticing a bandage on Yoona’s ankle. Maybe all of them too focusing on Kyuhyun's tense face. Kyuhyun knows that they will get angrier when they know that Yoona got hurt.

 

“I’m sorry hyung. I supposed not to bring Yoona along with me. This is my fault, Yoona will not get injured if she stay with all of you guys.”

“What?! Yoona got hurt?” Yuri stand up and examine Yoona’s body from head to toe. When she spotted the bandage she’s screaming. “OMG!! Her ankle!! What’s happening?” she asked with a louder tone.

“She fall before and her ankle got cut from stones. She’s got fever, that’s why we can’t coming back last night.”

“OMG!!” all her sister approaching the poor girl.

“We really need to go to the hospital, isn’t?” Sunny asking while looking at her leader.

“How bad is your wound, Yoong?” Taeyeon kneeled in front of Yoona.

“Hey!! I think we should bring her to the hospital, Right? Right? Right?” Sunny repeating her words.

“Kyu, you owe me explanation.” Leeteuk deeply stare at Kyuhyun.

“Hyung, I..”

“Yes, you should tell the whole story Kyu oppa. What’s happening to Yoona unnie?” Seohyun asked.

 

 

The room getting crowded with voice, when..

 

“Oppa…” Finally Yoona opened . “Unnie..” she gathered all attention once again. “I’m fine. All of you didn’t need to worry.” Her sweet smile looks like a mantra that bring silent to the room. “I’m fine.”

“Leeteuk oppa, actually this is my fault. I force Kyuhyun to bring me with him. And I fall because I’m too reckless. I fall because I stripped on a stone. Please don’t angry at Kyuhyun anymore.”

“Aish… fine if it the case. But boy…” he pointed his finger to Kyuhyun. “You should tell me whenever you planned to go somewhere. I don’t want something like this to happen again. Got it?”

“Yes hyung. I promised.”

“and Yoona, I think we should bring you to the clinic. I don’t want your wound getting bad and harm you.”Taeyeon told her.

“But unnie, Kyuhyun already treat me so well. The wound had sterilize and _____-“

“That’s not enough dongsaeng. You should be examined by a doctor and need a  medicine. If you had fever last night, that’s mean your wound is infected with a bacteria.”

“Neh unnie.” Yoona nodded. That’s no point arguing with Taeyeon. The tough girl.”

“Let me bring her to a clinic.” Sungmin stand and walked towards Yoona.

“I’ll come with you.” That was Sunny.

“Me too.” That’s Yuri.

“Don’t forget me.” That’s Hyo.

“Hey, if Hyohyeonie come, then I will.”  That’s Eunhyuk.

“No you can’t.” Leeteuk give his loud command. ” We need to talk about our task. I need all of you to discuss.”

 

Everyone frowned immediately. They cannot escape from the boring discussion.

 

“Leeteuk was right. I think Sungmin oppa is enough to bring Yoona alone. All of you staying here.” Taeyeon help Leeteuk to prevent the members from escaping.

“Yes. I can handle it.” Sungmin smiled while hold Yoona’s arm. “Come on Yoona.”

 

 

After both of Sungmin and Yoona gone, to the clinic. Everyone back to their seat.

 

 

“Okay. Now, we can back to the main issue. Leeteuk said. “Kyu, you can sit.”

“Honestly, I didn’t understand what task we were talking about? Is that about the work?” Kyuhyun asked as he sit his body down.

“O yeah… you haven’t knows about it yet. Manager hyung yesterday call me and Tae. He said that we’ve got project to be done. For both Suju and SNSD. The government agency make contract with SM and both of our manager already agree with it. Since we all gathering in this island, we can introduce Jeju. This will be Jeju island new campaign and both groupwill be the ambassador. All of us need to do some photo shoot on a various place in this island. I’ll split all of you into some team to make the work faster.”

“What the hell!! But this is our holiday and we supposed to have fun. Not some freakin work.”

 

Kyu grumbled and sighed loudly.

 

“I know Kyu. Looks like the company have no mercy on us.” Leeteuk chuckled. “Anyway, our manager think this is the best time to introduce Jeju island since all of us in here right now. And it must be our special honor being in this project their ambassador. Think the positive way Kyu.”

“Okay hyung.” He nodded. Defeated.

“Well, well… we need to prepare for the photoshoot tonight and we will back tomorrow.”

“Hyung what about Yoona? With her condition, she can’t do anything and if there’s no one in this mansion, who will take care of her? I’m afraid she will got a fever again.”

“O yea… you got your point Kyu.”

“Let me incharge on taking care of her tonight hyung.”Kyuhyun said.

“Not you Kyu. You need to do some photo shoot.” He shakes his head. “Beside, you need to get you punishment.”

“Aish … wae hyung~~.” He’s pleading. Kyuhyun want to spend one more time with Yoona alone. They become a bestfriend, and this thing is a new thing he desperately desired to taste.

“Hyung, let me take care of Yoona tonight.” Donghae said as all of eyes drifted to him in a second.

 

They’re silent for a couple of second.

 

And Eunhyuk is the one that broke the silent. “Let Donghae take care of Yoona hyung. He already done with his photo shoot part before.” Eunhyuk look at Leeteuk, giving him a meaningful stare.

 

“Okay Hae. Tonight you stay here to take care of Yoona.” Leeteuk said.

 

“Thanks hyung.”

 

 

This night is the last night he want to spent his time with Yoong and after that he decide to stop trying to get the girl back.

 

 

 

Only this night Yoong, give me chance to do something useful  to you. Only this night. – he thought.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I know this a really short chapter. But I promised next chapter will be longer than this one.

I know you guys missed Yoonhae so much, so I make another story.

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/703693/broken-angst-donghae-yoona-yoonhae-seunggi

 

And next chapter is special for Yoonhae ^^ yay!!!