Game On

Love of My Life

Arrived at jeju Island

 

 

 

Yoona POV:

 

SM rent a private mansion for us all, it’s big and nice. I feel happy, feels like home with all my family surrounding me. My beloved unnie and oppa. Wooww… how excited.

As we arrived, most of all were exhausted.

Long trip.

And this is succeed to make my body aching.

I directly went to my room. I shared it with yuri unnie and sooyoung unnie. And there’s nothing left in my mind right now except to take a bath and sleep. Awesome.

 

End of Yoona POV.

 

 

No One POV:

 

 Leeteuk walk towards living room and find eunhyuk and donghae sitting on the couch. Watching tv but seem so bored. Donghae even pouted and looks irritated.

Leeteuk sit beside eunhyuk and asked.

“Hey eunhyukie.. what’s wrong with that fish?”

“Bad mood hyung. He’s been sulking face since we’re inside the plane. I even tried to makes jokes and accompany him but it seem useless.”

“What’s happening to Hae?” Leeteuk ask once more.

“I don’t know, I try to ask but he choose to silent. And he try to brush me off. Actually I prefer to spending my time with hyo rather than sitting here and being ignored. He looks like woman on her period.”

“Then just go lee hyukjae!!!” Donghae threw the TV’s remote towards Eunhyuk.

“See Hyung!! He’s so cruel. Please do something ~” Eunhyuk cling on Leeteuk’s arm, pleading.

“Aish!! Stop it both of you!!” It’s turn to leeteuk to yell at both of boys who act so childish.

“He is so rude to me hyung. Please do something. Even hyo on her period is better than this fish. Hae looks like a menopause woman and even worse.”

“Shut up Hyukkie!!” Donghae hitting eunhyuk’s head with pillow continuesly.

Hyukjae stand up and hiding behind Leeteuk’s body. Tried to seek for protection.

“Hyung.. do something with that crazy fish.” He whined.

“Hyukkie.. I’ll talk to hae. Go somewhere else.” Leeteuk said while moving his body closer to hae.

“Neh hyung.” The monkey guy walk away while pouting hardly.

 

After leeteuk didn’t look any sign from eunhyuk, he began to talk.

“Hae.. What’s wrong with you?” Leeteuk try to sound as wise as he can. He know that his dongsaeng look a bit fragile right now.

“Nothing hyung.” That was a simple answer that leeteuk got. Donghae seem doesn’t interested to share anything with his hyung.

“Did Eunhyuk do something to make you this upset? Well, you know that monkey always act ridiculous. Don’t mind him.”

“It’s not about Eunhyuk.”

“So?” The question seem hanging in the air.

Donghae looks like really not interested to answer. He just look at Leeteuk slightly and shake his head while mumbling. “nothing.”

“Donghae.. I know there was something not well with you. It’s clearly seen on your face.”

Still not getting anything, leeteuk continue his words. “You were my dongsaeng, even like my own brother. I care about you and I really want to help. So tell me, what’s happening?”

Donghae sighed deeply before he answer.

“it’s Yoona.” He said while put his head down. Looking at his own foot.

“oh..” He realize that it was more than ridiculous fight between hae and eunhyuk like always. More than that. “What’s wrong with Yoona?”

“She had no fault. It was me who messed up the whole thing.”

“It’s been an old story hae.”

“Yea .. I know. I was just try to fix everything.”

“Did you?”

“Yeah … but I think I lost my hope hyung. I desperate.”

“Did you really try hard enough?”

“I was. I try all the thing I can but it seem useless. I was try to approach her, begging forgiveness, try to living up our memories, … everything I can. But it failed.”

“Don’t make decisions so easily Hae, maybe she__”

“It’s clear hyung.” Hae cut Leeteuk’s words with a louder voice. “It’s clear.” He repeated his words with less force. “She’s been ignoring me for the whole time. You must be realize it. Can’t you see that? I was tired hyung. I’ve tried and I’m tired.”

Leeteuk just let out a long sighed.

“Forgive me for yelled at you before. I feel sorry for wreak out my frustration to hyukjae. I was so stressed lately. I can’t bear with it.” Donghae’s head fell down once again. His hand covering his whole face.

And leeteuk lost his words. He rub donghae back slowly, try to calm him down.

“You know hyung.. I’ve been thinking that this is the time to give up. I had enough of trying.”

 

End of POV.

 

 

 

 

⩪⩪⩪ ᴥ ⩪⩪⩪

 

 

 

 

No One POV:

Kyuhyun in a deep thought when he feels slap on his left arm.

“Aaww!!” He cringed, rubbing his arm. He look up just to found Yoona pouting.

What the hell with this girl? He give his question looks. He didn’t remember for having some mistake towards yoona. Not at all.

“How rude.” She still pouting while crossing her arm in front of her chest. Glaring.

“What?” he ask disbelieved. Clueless were clearly drawn on her face.

“You’re meanie.”

“But what did I do?”

“Didn’t remember are you?”

“Didn’t understand actually.”

“You left me before inside the plane. I was a sleep and you didn’t even bother to wakes me when we're landing. What if I left behind alone inside the plane and carried to the next flight. Can you imagine that?”

“You’re too exaggerated. Obviously you’re here now.”

“Why you left me cho kyuhyun?”

 

And kyu tried to calling out the moment. As he succeed bring the memory back, he suddenly feels his face getting warm. His heart thumb against his chest once again.

 

Flashback:

When kyuhyun decide to leaving yoona alone without waking her up, it was because  he can bear his feeling. It was crazy.

All the sensation were something new and he clearly didn’t let himself drowned deeply more than it used to be.

Yoona was in deep sleep yet she didn’t know what she’s doing to this innocent man.

He feels stupid enough to stare at yoona’s face for so long. Praising all the beauty she had. She even make it worse by whined, asking kyu to lend his shoulders to sleep.

It makes kyu couldn’t see her face clearly, but he can feel her presence even more. It worse.

Her head seated perfectly, he can feel her hair tickling his neck, her breath hitting. It makes his heart increased when he realize all the touch.

She’s giving warm sensation embracing him, like soothe his soul. Kyuhyun never been so close physically with any girl. Even he often hugging his mom and sister, but none of them makes his heart this crazy.

He fight to erase any impact that Yoona give, but beside the touch and the warm, there were one more thing that he got. The scent.

She smell so sweet but smooth, like a combination of vanilla and scent of baby’s. Her shampoo maybe, he don’t think that girl like Yoona would bother to use perfume. He was kind of like it, no love it. The sweet scent lingering his nose and filling his head.

He close his eyes when the warm and soothe feeling wrapping him. It’s so hypnotizing. Unwittingly, he place his head above yoona’s head. He settled his body more relaxed.

The heart beat still there, but oddly, he’s enjoying the rhythm. He feels sleepy suddenly. He almost fell asleep when he heard:

 

“Please use your seat belt, the plane will be landing shortly.”

 

He immediately got up and forced his eyes open. Struggled not to sleep. He looks at yoona, afraid that she might be wakes up and thankfully she still deep in sleep. He was shocked to found his own hand circled loosely on yoona’s waist. He didn’t remember when he embracing her waist. Looks like his body moving by himself.

His heart beating crazy even more.

 

It was crazy – He thought.

What am I doing?

 

His sweat dripping down his forehead. His face getting pale. That was when he decide to leave yoona alone. Yoona make he nearly lose himself. He’s confused with this new feeling, with this new thing that his heart can’t accept.

 

End of Flashback.

 

 

“No-nothing.” He said a bit stuttered. He put all the memories aside. He feels stupid when remember a piece of it.

“What did you mean by 'nothing'?”

He just remain silent. Not wanting to pick any more arguments. Not right now.

Yoona was a bit confused when found kyu didn’t give her any response. Usually, this guy will never let yoona win the talk. He always talk back.. but now kyu was like lifeless. He’s ignoring yoona.

Both of them were silent for some minutes until kyu break it.

“The air is so nice here.”

“Ha?” it’s takes some second for yoona to pick the topic that kyu brought.

“I feel so calm here. Finally we can free from the tight schedule. The tiring schedules.” He smile slightly while stretching his neck.

Yoona aware the slight smile on kyu’s face. It’s relaxed her more. Kyuhyun seem willing to have a ‘normal’ talk with Yoona. It’s rare thing, but Yoona don’t mind it at all.

“So, tomorrow was a individual free time. We free to do all the things want. Mind to join us to the beach?” She ask, smile wider.

“Nope.”

“Why? You want stay alone in the mansion? Playing games maybe?” she tried to guess.

“No. I plan to climb Hallasan Mountain. Or go to Cheonjiyeon waterfall. I hear that was wonderful place.”

 

Yoona's jaw dropped.

 

Kyuhyun? Mountain? Waterfall? Forest? The rich spoiled kid? – there was something wrong. It’s feels wrong.

 

“What's with that face?” Kyuhyun look at yoona’s surprise face.

“You must be kidding me.”

“I’m being serious here. I’ll go alone.”

 

Yoona’s jaw dropped one more.

 

Alone? This guy? This kyu guy? Alone? – She thought. Once again getting shocked. He might lost or eaten by cat.

 

“Can you cut that face?” He raised his voice. He feels yoona underestimated him. “Why don’t you just believed me?” he said frustrated.

“You're not that type of person.”

“What type?”

“Someone who liked adventures, love nature. You’re far from it.”

“You don’t know me Im Yoona.”

“I’m not. But I remember clearly the person which is so hard to just step his foot on bare sand, like it’s so low and disgusting act. That person is not love nature type.”

“Hahahaaa.. don’t act so smart Im Yoona. I was a part of mount climb club before on my campus. But I quit.”

 

And for the 3rd time, yoona’s jaw dropped. Disbelieved.

 

“Can you please stop that face? It’s irritating.”.

“I was just surprised.”

“And underestimated me.”

“Am I?” she giggled.

“You are. But I can prove it to you.”

“Then prove it.”

“I’ll.” He said firmly. And after a couple seconds, he face yoona again. “But how?”

 

Yoona chuckled a little. She didn’t know that this cho kyuhyun can be this cute. Smug was all over his face before and he changed the smug with clueless and innocent face in a second. Yoona find it cute.

 

“I’ll go with you. So you can show it to me for REAL.” She said, emphasis the word ‘Real’.

“No way!!”

“But why?” She asked. She thought that Hallasan mountain or Cheonjiyeon Waterfall sound better than a beach.

“I don’t want you to disturb my peaceful time.”

“No, I wouldn’t.”

“You’ll bother me, girls always dependent and so clingy.”

“I’m not weak and an ordinary girl, I can take care of myself.”

“Yea.. you were different. You are more annoying, violence and weird.”

And kyu get another slap on his arm.

“Ouuuchh!! See.. you’re so violence.”

“But you need to prove it to me.  And I’ll prove it to you that I can take care of myself.”

“Why don’t you just have fun with your unnie and my hyungs. You can play beach volleyball or anything you like with them.” He sighed. “Until you do it to avoiding someone, did you?” he asked casually.

“N-no.” it’s takes some second for yoona to answer the question when Kyu hitting the point. She was avoiding someone. A certain person. Donghae. She’s afraid to meet him. She didn’t ready to give any answer. Not yet.”

“Aigoo.. you such a burden.”

“I won’t. Let me prove it to you. Lets compete, who will better at the wild forest. I’ll not asking your help.” She said full of confidence.

“So, it such a challenge?” he said smirking.

“Why? Too afraid to get so much fun, uh?”

“No way missy. I'll took the chance.”

“Great.” She smiled back. She’s win to make Kyuhyun agree with her plead. And she’s also succeed to avoiding someone. At least for 1 day. She need time to think.”

 

 

----------------------“””””””””””-------------------------

 

When the morning comes. Kyuhyun waiting Yoona to comes in fornt of his (rented) car.

When he found Yoona walk toward his direction with smile and full preparation on her backpack, he asked:

“So, ready for the challenge?”

“Oo yeah.. game on.”

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So guys, ready for their challenge? hehee...

for pyros, i hope you're patient. i promised to make yoonhae moment later. sorry guys.

Thanks all <3 <3 <3