Weirdo

Love of My Life

 

 

Sukira - Live broadcast

After midnight

 

 

 

Kyuhyun POV:

 

Wow … it’s been a long time since the last time I watch Eunhyuk and Leeteuk hyung live broadcast.

They improved so much.

 

I’ve been wondering, when I’ll be like them. MC-ing my own show.It’s must be interesting ^^

 

I excited when Eunhyuk told me that I’ll become guest for Sukira tonight.

But now, looks like I expect too much and I feel crap.

 

 

Of course I excited at first. I’ve been waiting for a long time for such a chance.

And most of all, there’s Seohyun as other guest.

 

 

But crap … the other guest ruining everything.

 

yea ... That girl.

Yoona.

 

She distract me whenever I glance at Seo. She’s sit right beside seo.

 

But, don’t get me wrong.

She distract me not because of her beauty.

 

Well, maybe she’s pretty but I don’t really care.

 

Along with the broadcast, she act so careless.

She laugh with wide open, she even imitated Kim Min Jong and Ggeokgido with no shame. She’s so boyish.

 

How she can be so careless like that?

 

She’s a girl but act like a crap. She was not graceful at all.

 

 

I did not realize that I looked at her for so long and I arguing inside my head. Judging her.

She’s attitude really boiling my blood. Just look at her make me annoyed.

She’s ruining my mood so much that time.

 

 

 

⩪⩪⩪ ᴥ ⩪⩪⩪

 

 

 

 

 

After broadcast

 

 

 

Kyuhyun POV:

 

Aaahhh … the radio’s broadcast is finally end for today. It’s a long night. So ing long.

I feels my body aching.

I stretch my both arm and yawn.

I think I’ll have a good rest after this. Next schedule will be on evening so I have a long time to rest. Great.

 

 

I walked towards the parking lot and when I passed the lobby, I find Yoona standing alone in front of the building.

She seemed to purposely did not go home. Because i know that their car already pick both them, but it ended up with only Seohyun that going home. Without her.


Why did she purposely did that? What is she doing here?

 

Actually I don’t really care.

My own heaven is waiting for me.

 

And I walked again to the parking lot as i planned before. I need to pick my car.

Drive as fast as I can and sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

But.

In the middle of walking

I stop.

.

.

How can I leaving her alone?

.

.

I know that she can take a cab.

But still…

.

.

I’m worried.

.

.

I can’t leaving her alone. What if something happen to her. She still my dongsaeng after all. I don’t want get any problems if I don’t bring her home. She’s one of the company's treasure.

 

Aish … such a troublesome.

 

If not for the company, I will not give a damn for something like this …

 

 

“Yoona …” I called her.

“Ah … kyuhyun-ssi. “

“What are you doing here?”

“I want to eat somewhere.”

“It’s better if you eat at your dorm, or at least you go home and go out with one of your unnie after that.”

“Aniyo. I want to eat that now. I can’t wait until then”

“For God’s sake yoona, it’s for 4 in the morning. And most of all, you are a girl. Would you just please go home?”

“It’s okay kyuhyun-ssi. The place is not far from here.”

I sighed.  “ I’ll drive you there then. Come on … I’ll took my car first.”

“Aniyo … I will take a walk.”

“What?!” I raised my voiced without I realized it.

 

Is she crazy?

 

“What are you yelled for?” she frown.

“Yoona ... You are a girl and not supposed to walk alone in this hour.” I tried to calm myself. Lowering my own voice.

“Aish!! You’re too exaggerate ahjussi”

“What??!”

 

How dare she said that to me??

 

She didn’t say anything, just walked away. Leaving me behind.

 

 

What’s wrong with this girl?

 

 

 

“Hey!!” I run a little. Chase her. Match her pace as i walked beside her.

“What?!” She stop her step immediately. Turn her body to face me.

“Wait …”

“What kyuhyun-ssi? Why are you following me?”

“Then what are you expecting me to do?! Leaving you? Walk alone in this empty street? Letting you attack by your insane fanboys?” I look at her seriously. “Hell no yoona. I’m not that heartless.”

“You think too much. That’s not gonna happen?”

“This thing called rational missy. Don’t you get that?”

 

This girl is really try to pull the trigger. I tried to took care of her, and this is she do to me? Gosh!!

 

“Haaahhh … I don’t know that you could be this annoying?”

“What??!!”

 

GOD!! This girl is really something.

 

“Then stop following me.”

“No!”

“Aish!! Whatever.” She walk again. Leaving me again.

 

End of Kyuhyun POV.

 

 

 

---------------------

 

No One POV:

Kyuhyun feels annoyed. SO MUCH. But he still accompany her. He can’t leave yoona.

They just walked together down the road.

 

Silent filling the air.

 

It feels awkward.

Because actually, both of them didn’t really close. This is the first time they talked so long. Not just greeting or a simple talk like every time they meet all this time.

Even though it's more like arguing.

 

Before .....  Every time they meet just do some small talk that full of formalities between hoobaes and sunbae.

That’s all. Not more.

Kyuhyun is the last person that close to Yoona when compared to other suju member.

Well, beside Donghae of course, but Yoona & Donghae have their own reason.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun just walk behind Yoona, follow wherever she walked.

Even if he confused, not understand where exactly the girl headed for.

 


They walk and walk.
 

Until they arrived at a place that’s not so familiar to Kyuhyun.

 


The places actually not too far from the city, just seems different. There is no buildings around, only small houses.

Even the streets that they stepped on have no asphalt.

Just like small village. Strange for kyuhyun.

Strange.  Because he didn’t expect that a place like this exists in seoul. Or maybe because he never tried to find one.


Some houses form in a row along side the road without high fence. Completely opposite with a residential elite that kyuhyun know. Some of that house even still made ​​of plywood plates.

 

He enjoy all the things in front of him.

He smiled as he see around.

 

At this hour, there was also some food stalls with only few customer.

Most of them are old ordinary workers which not gonna know who is Yoona and Kyuhyun.

That they are a celebrity.

This thing make Kyuhyun feel a little bit relieved.

 

 

Suddenly … Yoona stop her step. Facing Kyuhyun again. Smiled.

Kyu just frown.

 

 

What the hell going on with this girl again? – Kyuhyun thought.

As time goes by, the girl is getting strange and strange in Kyuhyun eyes.

 

 

“Open your shoes kyuhyun-ssi” Yoona said.

“Ha?” kyuhyun ask her. Not because he didn’t hear what yoona said before. But because he didn’t understand why she ask him to open his shoes.

 

What’s that for?

 

“You see ... We were stepping on sand right know, no more asphalt. Come on, feel the sand.” She grinning.

 

Kyuhyun find it cute when she grin, but he snap his mind quickly.

 

“You know it feels so great when you feel the sand with your bare foot. Try to walk and you can feels the sand rubbing smoothly to your feet.” She grin wider, ear to ear, as she step her own foot against the sand.

 

And.

 

It just make Kyuhyun feel more confused with all she said and her action.

 

 

She grew weirder – He thought.

 

 

“Ani. We never know that there will be any virus or bacteria. The sand is quite dirty yoong.”

“Hahahahaaa … you sound exactly the same like Seohyun. Bacteria this, bacteria that, healthy, unhealthy and bla bla bla …” She laugh hard. “It’s not like you will die just by stepping your bare foot into this wonderful sand … “

“Seohyun is completely right. And anyway, you are celebrity yoona. You not supposed to act like that. You can’t be so careless like that. A star shouldn’t so childish, an adult always put his shoes on, didn’t they? Consider your own image yoong.”

“Aish! Star this, star that … Snap it out Kyuhyun-ssi. Why are you  always talk about something like that?!. It’s feels so sick just to hear it.” She show her irritated looks clearly. “Didn’t you tired acting all the time? Pretend perfect and not being yourself??”

“I’m not.”

“You are.”

“I’m not pretending. That our responsibility to take care our image yoona-ssi.”

“Oow come on … it’s not even a single camera pointing at us, just let me do whatever I want. If you don’t want to do it, then let it’s just be me.” She said as she turn her body and step forward. Walking again

 

 

She choose to ignored kyuhyun.

Like she said before, she just did whatever she want.

 

She walked, stomped her feet and sometimes jump a little. She stretched her both arms. Inhaling deeply as she smiled. Enjoying all the nice feeling around her.

“These feels so great”. She said.

 

She looks enjoying it so much.

It’s makes kyuhyun wondering the “great feelings” that she mention before.

 

 

How nice it is ? is it really that great? – He questioning his own brain.

 

 

It’s makes Kyuhyun want to try it too.

He took off his shoes and holding it with his left hand. He slowly set his feet on the ground.

He felt his feet cold as the ground touch his.

And when he stepped on a sharp small stones, he winced. Feels a little sore but it's not a big deal. He enjoy all the new sensation he felt.

 

It feels nice.

 

The sand massage his foot smoothly, give him calm feels.
 

“You were right. This feels so great.” He said as he follow her action. Jump, spinning, stomp his own foot.

 

Yoona smile widely when she watch Kyuhyun enjoy all the thing she told before.

“I told you so.” She walk approach him. “Come on … it’s not far anymore.”

 

 

He smiled. They keep walking together.

 

 

 

 

KyuPOV :

 

She keep flipping up and down my feelings. I can easily angry and few second later I smiled.

This girl is really something.

Weird girl.

 

End of POV:

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

 

No OnePOV :

 

They eat together until the sun rises. And kyuhyun ended up driving her home.

“Yoona … handed me your phone” Kyuhyun said as they arrived in front of SNSD dorm.

“What’s for?” She knit her brow.

“Just give me your phone.”

Yoona give him her phone, even if she didn’t understand why kyuhyun ask that.

 

And as he took her phone, he press his own number, and make a call.

When his phone ringing, he press her phone again to ended the call.

 

“That’s my number.”

“But I don’t ask that.”

“Just keep it.”

She’s quiet. Too tired to pick any other problem.

She just realized that everything can be new trigger to pull the fight between both of them. She don’t really understand but this is the first time a guy annoyed her so ing much. They didn’t match in any every single thing. They just opposite each other.

 

 

 

 

------------------

 

 

 

Yoona throw her body against the bed. It’s a long  long  night and she just planned to sleep all day.  She’s tired.

When she began to drifted to sleep, her phone suddenly beep-ed.

 

 

Who the hell sending me message this early in the morning? – She thought.

 

 

But She still get her phone to check who send her the message.

It’s Kyuhyun.

 

To : Weirdo Yoona

From : The Almighty Kyu

 

Hi Weirdo ...

When you plan to do your ridiculous thing, like this morning, walking alone just to eat ... call me.

I will go with you.

I can’t let my dongsaeng do something stupid like that and endanger herself.

 

The nicest Kyuhyun.

 

End of POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

Weirdo??? What the heck with that name?? – Yoona thought screaming.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if i pending to posting the content before.

i need to go home and re-check the content. just to make sure that my english is understand-able.

Heheheheee ...



Thanks for all Subscribers, Comments and Readers.

You make me happy for still continue to read this story.

 

Thank you ...

 

(^ - ^)