Hyohyuk's Plan

Love of My Life

 

Another Bright Day

 

 

 

No One POV:

 

“Yoboseyo…” Kyuhyun said as he picked the phone lazily.

“Kyuuu!!! I did it!!”

“God Yoong!! You don’t have to scream! I heard you perfectly.” Kyuhyun Grunted.

“Neh … but I did it.” Yoona say with less excited.

“So you have completed the farm frenzy?”

“Neh. I’m great.”

“Really? You completed all the level?”

“Yeah!!” She scream again.

“Yoong … stop screaming.” He sighed.

“Sorry … I’m overly excited here.” She giggled once more. “Did you know that I play the game all night? And I’m so sleepy right now.”

“Then why you bothering call me? Just sleep.”

“I know. But I need to tell you once I done all the level. I’m being good student, am I?”

 

She never stop giggling along with her talk. It makes Kyu did the same thing.

Smiled sincerely.

 

“Good Girl.”

“Neh … I am.”

 

He chuckled.

 

“Kyu … you promise me to teach more game. The hard one.”

“I don’t think you’re ready for that.”

“But you promise me~~” She pleaded. Pouted even kyu can’t see it.

 

“Okay okay … now tell me, which game you want me to install on your PC? Assassin’s Creed? Fable? Soul Calibur? Street Fighter? Magna Carta? Or else?”

“Eeemm … I don’t really know one of them.”

“I’ll teach you.”

“Are you sure??” she said. Didn’t believed what she’s heard.

“Neh.”

“OMG … I didn’t know that you can be this kind.”

“I was always kind.”

“Ha?? Are you ing kidding me?”

“Yoona … don’t try to messing with me or I’ll teach you nothing.” He threaten her.

“No no no … I’m just kidding.” She said.

“Good …”

“Okay then … I’ll hung up. I’ve CF casting later.”

“Bye Yoong.”

“Bye.”

 

He hung up with wide grin attached on his face.

 

 

“Looks like you’ve got a better relationship with Yoona.” Sungmin come, sit beside Kyuhyun on the edge of Kyu’s bed.

 

They’re roommate.

 

“Ah … Sungmin hyung.” Kyu sat up.

“Both of you rarely getting fight anymore.” He teased.

“Who said that? We were almost arguing all the time when we met.”

“Hahahhaaaa … maknae-ah, you’re so kind to her. You even willing to teach her any games she like.” Sungmin smiled, look at Kyuhyun directly. Try to read his dongsaeng expression.

“Aish min … so what if I teach her? I mean, I’m willing to teach all of you if you like. But none of you want to even to try it. Well, only Kibum and Heechul.”

“Yea … and she’s the only girl you teach.”

“Well, I … I …” he seem stuttered. “She good at learning. Beside that, I’ll prove that I’m not the only one freak. She said that I was a freak and I’ll prove that she’s just the same. I’ll make her addicted, just like me. Hahahaahaaa …” Kyu laugh cockily.

Sungmin laugh along with him.

“As long as you’re happy maknae-ah …”

 

 

Sungmin POV:

I know  that Kyu and Yoong getting closer lately. All of each member know that. Donghae stick on Kyuhyun often before, just to ask why Kyu and Yoona suddenly getting closer. But he finally give up after Kyu giving him denial all the time.

I love both of them as a dongsaeng. Donghae and Kyuhyun. I don’t want they get trouble to each other because of Yoong. But I really don’t know what can I do. I’ll just pray for the best.

 

But I wondering why Kyuhyun always denying.

 

He always said that Yoona is weird and annoying. He cursed all the time when he got pissed because of Yoong.

 

But it’s odd.

He got pissed almost every time he meet Yoong, but he also spend most of his time with Yoona. (lately)

 

I often catch him grinning or laughing loudly whenever he got message or call from Yoong. I never see his eyes sparks with happiness as long as I know him.

And Yoona is the reason behind his bright face lately.

 

 

 

⩪⩪⩪ ᴥ ⩪⩪⩪                 ⩪⩪⩪ ᴥ ⩪⩪⩪

 

 

 

 

 

 

No One POV:

 

Hyo and Eunhyuk cuddled on the couch.

 

 

SJ’s Dorm

 

 

Both of them spend their quality time together. Looks like none of them have a schedule that time, neither their member.

Eunhyuk nuzzled his head on Hyoyeon’s neck crook, while Hyo busy peeling the orange fruit to feed her dear boyfriend.

Eunhyuk love fruit so much, especially strawberry, orange and gyool, that’s why every time hyo visit his dorm, she will bring a lot of fruit, juice, milk pudding or bunch of strawberry milk.

 

He enjoyed all the nice thing hyo did for him, while checking on his phone. He loved browsing, especially anything that related to himself.

 

“Wow … you guys got another CF. ‘Girl’ perfume. It’s nice. You’re doing great honey.” He said as he looking up. Planting his kisses on Hyo’s cheek.

“Thank you oppa.” She said smilling.

“You’re mostly welcome sweetheart. And wow … Yoona got prettier as always.” And as he finished his words, he received a light slap on his head.

“What’s that for hyo?” he rub his head even if it’s not hurt.

“Are you checking on Yoona’s?” she glare at her boyfriend.

“Honey … it’s not like that. I’m just saying that she’s pretty. Just a light praised.”

“Yeah … in front of your own girlfriend.” She roll her eyes.

 

Actually she’s not angry. Not at all. She just love to man.

 

“But honey~~” hyukjae suddenly pull his head away from hyo’s neck. Look at the girl’s eyes. “If I said pretty, it’s not always meant something to me. You’re the only girl important. I’m just yours. Heart, mind and even my body is yours.” He pouted.

 

And Hyoyeon burst out laugh seeing her cute boyfriend’s response.

 

“I know that you’re mine oppa.” She pinched his cheek.

“You’re not angry?” he ask innocently.

“Of course not honey. I’m just teasing you.” She giggled.

“YAH!!!”

“Hahahhahaaaa …” ‘she laugh so hard.

“You’re so mean.” He pouted.

“I know.”

“But I still love you.” He smiled as he place his head on her shoulder again, same as before.

“I know.” She giggled.

 

Both of them enjoying each other company. They’re not always have their free time like this. So that they always spend time together whenever they get their chance.

 

“You know hyo … my wifey give me a terrible headache lately.”

“oh … jjinja? What’s wrong with Donghae oppa?”

“He’s been annoying. Always ask me, why Yoona suddenly close with Kyuhyun? What’s wrong with both of them? Are they have relationship or something? Please help to ask Kyu? And bla bla …” He take a deep breath. “I mean … why he ask me? I don’t know anything jagiya.”

“He didn’t ask that directly to kyu?”

“He asked and following kyu all the time, but hae just not satisfied. And then he throw his tantrum to me and spread his gloomy all over us. Help me honey …” he pout. S his arm a cross her waist.

“What can we do … oppa?”

“I don’t know. I feel pity towards Hae, but I don’t know what to do. I can’t seeing my best friend sad like that.”

“I know that you were worried..” Hyoyeon take a deep breath and exhale it slowly. “Something I know is Yoona has been changed lately. She’s more cheerful and bubbly. She looks so happy. I feel like my Yoona back to herself and Kyuhyun is reason behind her smile lately. Truthfully, I’m glad for Yoong, oppa.”

“But what about Donghae? He’s been tortured all this time.”

 

And Hyo sighed deeply. Confused. What can she do? they silent for some minutes before Hyoyeon break it.

 

“We can make plan oppa. Let’s playing match making.” She said. Smiling.

“Ha?!”

“Hhmmm …. Wait. Let me think.” She quiet for some minutes.”Ah!! what about we make dance couple performance? SNSD will collaborated with Super Junior on KBS’s Music Bank this month. We can paired Yoona and Hae oppa later.”

 

Eunhyuk can see glint in her eyes as she said it.

 

“Oh my God!! My girlfriend is such a genius.”

 

Hyukjae smile widely. Plant his kiss against Hyoyeon’s cheek.

 

 

“Hey … Hey … get a room please!”

There’s a sound that interrupting their lovey dovey moment.,

 

“Ah … maknae-ah.” Hyukjae said as he saw Kyu come towards both of them.

“Annyeong Kyuhyun-ssi.” Hyo bowed a little.

“Annyeong Hyoyeon-ssi”

“I thought you’re out.”Eunhyuk said.

“No hyuk. I spend my time with my wife all day.”

“Wife?” Hyo ask both of them.

“His precious computer jagiya.”

“Hahahahhaaa … Yea.. My precious.”

 

Hyoyeon just form with big “O”.

 

“Kyu …what do you think if we perform a couple dance?” Hyukjae try to open new topic.

“Not interesting.”

 

It shocked how kyu answering it so quickly and firm. But Eunhyuk and Hyo not going giving up that easily.

 

“But you said that you will beat me, didn’t you? This is your chance.” Eunhyuk smirked, he know so well that his dongsaeng is competitive type.

“I’m no good with couple thing.” Kyu said.

“But this is your chance to beat him kyu oppa. You need to show your true potential. You will be the main dancer on your next MV, not this guy.” Hyoyeon pointed her finger to Eunhyuk.

“Yah!! Why you defending him Hyo… !!”

“Wow … that’s interesting.” Kyu said with his evil smirk on his face.

Eunhyuk just pouted.

“What about SooYoong? You will make great couple. She’s good at dancing.” Hyo said excitedly.

“No.”

“Yuri?”

“No.”

“I think he will make cute couple with Seohyun. Both are maknae.” Eunhyuk following their debates.

 

And

 

As seohyun name picked, Kyuhyun not giving any response. Not denial or approval. He just quiet.

but blush suddenly appear slightly coloring his cheek.

 

Hyoyeon who realize Kyuhyun's awkward gesture, widen her eyes. She can read Kyuhyun expression perfectly.

She nudge Eunhyuk’s arm, winked her eyes. And Eunhyuk understand what Hyo trying to say.

 

 

Smelling something fishy, Uh?

 

 

“Yeah … you were right honey, Kyu oppa and Seobaby will make a cute couple.” She smiled widely, her stare penetrated Kyu’s eyes.

 

Kyu throw his eyes somewhere else,  away from Hyo. “Well, it’s up to you both. I don’t really mind.” Kyuhyun stand up leaving both of the grinning couple.

 

As Kyuhyun leave, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon make a high five.

 

“Honey… I think we will make a great macth maker.”

“You were right oppa. We are absolutely Yoonhae and Seokyu shipper.” Hyo said grinning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys ^^

 

You find one of Hyohyuk shipper here.

It's me!!! Hahahahhahaaa ...

 

Didn't you see my main image on this chapter? Look at Hyo and Hyukkie, their face looks similar, isn't??

 

Well, i miss all of you ^^