Decision

Love of My Life

Donghae POV :

I spend my time to think about what Leeteuk hyung said. Should I really make some distance with her. With yoona?

I’m not sure I can. I mean almost everyday I spend time my time with her. Then how can I pull my self off of her. It’s must be hard.

 

Today, I spend almost my all time just with dance practice.

Dance, dance, dance until my body aching. I don’t care. I just want let my stressed out.

 

Eunhyuk keep company me at the studio.

He has been accompany me since morning. I drag him by force actually.

And I know he’s feel boring right now. He just sit, with his back against the mirror and playing his handphone.

He pout slightly as he getting bored and bored.

 

And after some minutes, I’m glad for him when Hyoyeon joining us.

She’s going to practice but eunhyuk pull her hand to sit. Not to leaving him.

He’s whined. Begging her to chat with him since I’ve ignoring him.

And of course hyo will said yes.

She sit beside him and talk to each other.

 

Both of them are close. Pretty close. Maybe because they have same passion towards dancing, and more over, they attract to each other.

I wonder why euteuk hyung don’t told the same thing to eunhyukie. If he prevent me to close with Yoong, then why he let both of them getting closer?

It’s unfair.

Or I’m just too blind to realize and just make some excuse.

 

 

Hyoyeon and eunhyuk talk to each other and when she mention about yoona, suddenly I snapped.

 

I tried to hear their conversation and try to slow my move. Focus on what hyoyeon said.

“I feels sorry for yoong. She’s been bullying again today.” Hyo said.

 

“Bullying? Again?” I ask in my mind.

 

“it’s that true? Do you know who's doing that to her?” Hyukjae asking her.

“I don’t know, Yoona hide it from me. But I bet they are Donghae oppa admirer.”

 

And when I hear it, I don’t know but my blood boiling.

 

“Where’s Yoona?" I stare at Hyo as I approach her.

“Oppa. What are you..” she seem stuttered.

“You don’t need to pretend hyo. Just tell me where’s she now.”

“eemm..” she confused and look at eunhyuk. Ask for help.

“just tell him hyo.” Eunhyuk told her.

“she’s on the hallway before oppa. Right in front of music studio room, 3rd floor.”

“Okay! Thanks hyo.” I rushed out. Looking for a certain girl named yoona.

 

 

 

------------

 

 

 

I found her sitting alone on a bench. She seem spacing out. Just look at somewhere with blank expression.

 

“Yoong..” I call her.

 

She seem so shocked when she look at me.

Maybe she’s not expecting me to see her right now.

 

“op – oppa. What are you doing here?”

“I have some dance practice.”

 

I scan her carefully. Head to toes. She looks in a mess. Her hair is going everywhere and I found something like egg or flour stick in there. Her eyes is red and puffy. I scan her face longer and I figured that she has red mark on her left cheek.

Did they slap her?

That y!! Are they out of their mind!!!

!!

 

 

I kneeled in front of her. Hold her both hand.

 

She throw her eyes elsewhere, try to avoid my gaze. But I palm both of her cheek so she can face me.

 

“Baby … did anyone hurt you? What’s wrong with your cheek?” I said softly.

“ah … it’s nothing oppa. I fell before.” I know she lied.

“Why your eyes swollen and red? Did you crying before?” I look at her eyes.

“Aniyo oppa.” She stuttered.

“Baby, you’re bad at lying. I know you lied. Now tell me, who did this to you?”

“No one oppa. No one." She drop her head down.

Geez young!! Why you’re being so stubborn!!

“ I need to go home” she stand up immediately.

“Come home with me Yoong, come with me to my dorm. I’ll treat your wound.”

“No oppa, I need to go home. I have a … eerrr … something to do.” She’s making some excuse.

“Then I’ll send you home. Please?”

“eemm.. no oppa. I’ll go home with hyoyeon unnie.” She said and began to walk away.

“Bye oppa.” She said as she leaving me.

 

I wacth her as she walk away. And I just let her.

There’s no point of arguing when she decide to be a stubborn.

 

 

Seeing her like that hurt me.

Did she always being hurt like this because of me?

I’m sorry young. I’m really sorry.

 

God! My heart is aching.

 

Maybe what Euteuk hyung said was right.

If all of this is the best for you Yoong, if this prevent from you getting hurt.

Then I’ll do it.

 

 

 

I’ll let you go.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter? i know ...

sorry ...