Boy with a magical eyes

Love of My Life

No one POV :

Both of them turn their head together, looking for the source of voice.

They find kibum with his famous killer smile. Standing while holding two glass of green tea milk shake.

“Kibum oppa!!” Yoona said excitedly.

“Here’s for you young lady”. Kibum put one of his glass in front of the girl. “You must be thirsty.

“Gomawo oppa. You are so thoughtful.” She takes the green tea and take a small sip.

“Yea… I’m not like those oppa.” He chuckled, facing his gaze towards donghae.

And donghae just sighed, know that kibum talk about him.

“Where’s mine?” doanghae ask. Narrowing his eyes. He is the only one that didn’t get that delicious drink.

“Go take yourself hyung. Ryeowook make some for us.”

“Why you just bring the drink for yoona? That’s unfair.” He pout.

“Because I just have two hand and I find you do nothing. Just busy disturbing this sweet dongsaeng.”

“This is how you treat your hyung?” he raised his voice a little bit. Stand up and walk headed towards kibum. He hit kibum’s shoulders playfully.

“He just kid sometime.” Kibum said as he sit beside yoona.

“Yups!!” she said giggled.

“Do you find any difficult  yoong? Let me help you.”

“Are you sure?”

“Neh.” He said caressing her hair.

“There’s so much question that I didn’t understand actually. “

“Let me see.” He said leaning his body closer.

 

Yoona POV :

Oooww… I feels so grateful that kibum oppa help me with my homework. I’m getting frustrated with this stupid math. I really don’t like math. I meant it.

And here it is. Kibum were here to help me.

Yay! I’m so happy. My homework will be finished soon. I’m sure of it.

It’s must not big matter for him. He is the smartest among others suju member. He has the best IQ. The best brain.

 

And as I expected, my homework is done just in 10 minutes. He knew all the result, all way out of this stupid math trap.

I always think that kibum oppa was awesome. He has the handsome looks and the brain. And you can feels the manly presence from him, that’s why he’s popular among the girls.

 

“Kibummie!!! That my seat!!” Donghae oppa suddenly pop up from nowhere. Eeemmm… kitchen maybe. He’s holding his own drink.

“Why are you shouting?? Kibum oppa is helping me here.” I said.

“Hahahhahaaa… it’s okay yoong.” Kibum said stand up. Walk towards hae.

“Thank you oppa.” I said to him, before he leave.

“You said thanks too much yoong.” Kibum turn his body again. Smiling.

“But you’re helping me. I think I can’t finish this task without your help.”

“That’s my pleasure to help such a pretty young lady like you.” He winked.

“Yah!! Don’t flirt with yoong!!.” Hae oppa said.

“It’s not flirting hyung. It’s called gentleman gestures.”

“Aish!! Just go!!” hae pushed kibum out.

“Hahhahahaaa… it’s not like I’m gonna take her away hyung.” He shout loudly. Even if he’s leaving already but both of us could hear it clearly.

“You’re such a kid oppa.” I said chuckled.

“I don’t mind being your kid.” Donghae oppa smiled widely. Ear to ear.

And that’s my donghae oppa. He really such a kid sometime. He is lively and cheerful person. He’s like bouncing here and there as he like. He is spoiled and clinging sometime.

But sometime, he act completely different to others people. He act cool outside. Pretend to be calm person. Especially towards the girls.

Did he tried to protect his image? Well, who knows.

The things I know is, when it’s just both of us or among his others suju member. His child behavior will be back.

But it’s not like he’s rude. Not. Completely not. He’s more like cute for me. He loved skinship towards people that closed with him.

 

I remember I ever ask him.

Flashback:

“Why are you treat me differently oppa?” I said.

“Why? Don’t you like it baby?”

“Ani. It’s not like that. I’m just thinking that you always act so cool and calm in front of others girl.”

“Because that will make me looks so handsome.” He said as he wink.

“Then why are you act differently to me?”

“ooww… we were talk about girl right here yoong. A GIRL.”

“Did you said that I’m not?” I said send my death glare to him.

“Oh … so you are a girl? It’s suprising me!!” He said laughing so hard.

“You’re so mean oppa.”

End of flashback.

 

Well, I know that maybe I’m a little bit boyish. All people around me always mention it. But I don’t mind it.

And I’m grateful that he showed me the real him.

And he will always be my number one oppa.

 

I can talk that kibum oppa is the most handsome guy I ever meet.

Kangin oppa with his strong and manly appealing.

Ryeowook oppa with his cute and mother like sweetness.

Sungmin oppa with his aegyo.

Eunhyuk oppa with his funny appearance and his charm is overflowing whenever he’s dancing.

 

But no one can’t beat donghae oppa. He is lovable person. I think all of people that had already meet him will be agree with me if I said that he is irresistible.

He has pair of beautiful eyes. It’s such a melodramatic eyes, melancholic eyes. Everytime I look at his eyes, it soothing me, I feel like I fall deep inside his eyes. That’s magical. I think.

That’s why people around him will never hate or mad at him for too long. If he look straight to your eyes, you’ll completely melted.

His eyes looks like a mirror. Reflected all his feeling inside. That’s why he can’t lied. Because his eyes is honest. He can speak through his eyes.

And donghae oppa has a beautiful smile. Sincerity and innocent. He has his own undeniedable charm.

He really such a big grace in my life. He has overflowing love, like sparks, shining surrounding him. He give me bunch of happiness.

He care to me so much. I can feels all of his affection. He always give me what I want. He always there for me. Cheering me up whenever I fall. Whenever I failed, he will gently pulling me up to stand, give me courage so I can face the cruel worlds again.

I can face my hard training days.

He give me so much strength and he always protecting me. Overprotective sometime. But it’s okay. I know that all of that were for my sake.

I was finding my foundation once again. I feel like I can build my shattered heart piece by piece, make it completed, so that I can trust in something called “love” once again.

 

 

I lost my trust towards love before. It’s long time ago, when my own mother abandoned me. She leave me.

It’s broke my heart so much. I always dreaming of mother’s love. Just like a real pictures that I see right in front of my eyes. I watched how all others mothers treat her own child. It’s so lovely.

I want to feel it so bad.

I want to feels how is a mother’s warmth whenever she’s hugs me. What is feels like whenever she carresing my hair, kissing my head, my cheek, my forehead.

 

I dreamed all of it.

 

I wanted a mothers figures that will calmed me whenever I cried, whenever I fall. I just want a simple touch that will soothed me.

I’m always dream of fall asleep in a mother’s embrace, hearing her lullaby, her soft voice telling me stories until I drifted to sleep. Peacefully.

I just wanted to leaned in, I want to feels love from someone who called “mother”.

But where is she now? She leaved me cracking. Broken into billion pieces.

Yes. I’ve been dreaming. And maybe it’s just dream that will never been came true.

 

 

It’s an old story.

I try to gain my strength. Closed my heart to hope. To dreaming again. I feel too tired.

But despise all my tiredness, my desperate. There’s a small dim light in the deep inside my heart, buried within, the desire for  hope. To be loved. And there were you hae oppa.

It’s like you’re capable to pull the light to shine brightly again. You give me courage to believed in everything again.


But oppa…

Donghae oppa…

Can I really trust you? Can I poured all my love to you? Can you promised me that you will never left me?

I just following my heart that lead to you. I received all of your affections. I let my trust dragged wherever you’ve decide.

I’ve just drowned to your love like.

 

But still…

Deep inside my heart was worried. I’m afraid that I will pass my own boundaries. I will fall for your charm deeply, so deep that I can’t pull my self up again.

Please oppa … if someday I give all my trust to you, don’t you ever break it.

Please…

Because when you do it, I’m afraid that I stand anymore.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

I’m sorry if it’s not kyuhyun.

It’s kibum actually, I’m just miss him so much. That’s why I put kibum in my story.

I plan to make kyuhyun appear after I make conflict between yoona and donghae.

There’s some plot that bouncing inside my head. But right now, I’ve tried to make the flow.

 

Please give me a advice and comment.

 

Did you feel bored reading my fiction??

I hope not. I’ll try to make it fast. I’ll skip some moment, so that the story will be more interesting. I’ll try.

Well, thanks for all support. I’ll try my best.