I Can See

Love of My Life

 

Today, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Tiffany and Yoona become guest on Strong Heart.

The shocking thing are what leeteuk do on that show. He admit that Yoona is his ideal type. He even show some gesture of his protective side when Brian Jo also confessed that he adore Yoona.

Well, that’s true that Yoona is Leeteuk’s ideal type, but he love yoona as sister. His favourite dongsaeng.

 

When he do that, did he ever think that he’s capable to make a scandal. Aigoo … this Park Baram   -__-“

 

Eunhyuk and Tiffany have another schedule, so both of them go separately. So it left Euteuk & Yoona.

Leeteuk offered her to go home  with him.

But before he drive her home, he need to go his dorm first.

 

 

 

 

 

Suju Dorm.

 

 

“Oppa … it’s been a long time I haven't came here.” Yoona said.

“Yeah … right Yoong. But you should come more often. All of  your favourite oppa is here.”

“I know … “ Yoona just give him a slightly smile. Not planning on talk longer about this thing.

 

Leeteuk  rub her back slowly. Everybody’s know what happen, but they just didn’t know what they can do about ‘Yoona&Donghae’s thing.

 

“Come in Yoong” he said as he open the door.

 

 

 

Yoona POV:

 

Leeteuk open the door and reveal the angry Taeyeon behind the door.

Her eyes full of anger, her breath is fast and both of her hand stay tough against her hips.

 

“Park Jung Soo!!” She scream towards Euteuk.

“O-oow” I said quietly, smelling danger in front of us. I know the Strong Heart living show before will bring some trouble. Awaken our devil yet leader group’s anger.

 

 

It’s your fault oppa. ^^

 

 

“Jagiya ..it’s not like what you think. It’s for TV’s sake. It’s scripted honey…” Leeteuk oppa tried to explain to his dearly girlfriend.

“I don’t want to hear it!!!” taeyeon unnie yell as she walk away. Covering her own ear.

“Wait taenggo!!” Leeteuk oppa begin to run, chase her, but as a second pass, he turn his body again towards Yoona. “Yoong, I’ll drive both of you home later, okay? I need to calm that angry ahjumma first.”

“It’s okay oppa. Go take her back! Hwaiting!!” I yelled. Giggling as I see those both of my sunbae silly acting.

It’s must be hard for Euteuk oppa to face Taeyeon unnie’s anger all the time. But I know that they love each other & make up every time they fight.

 

 

Sometime, I want to feel and experience such a thing. Relationship. Love someone and being loved.

But, maybe I’m not that lucky.

 

 

Now, I have nothing to do except waiting for Euteuk oppa. I can’t go home by myself even with a cab. I don’t want anyone spotted me walk out from Super Junior’s dorm. It’ll make some stupid scandal.

 

 

I scanned the living room carefully. I miss this place so much. It’s been 7 years I guess.

Yeah … since I and Donghae oppa incident. Well, maybe I can’t called incident. As time goes by, we drifted in a separated way.

I don’t really know. It’s just driving that way ...

 

Aish!! Stop it Yoong …

Don’t think about Donghae anymore. You have deal with a lot of hard thing before, but not right now. You  had enough.. – my brain talk to me.

 

I sighed for the umpteenth time.

 

 

 

But suddenly,

 

“Damn!! Kick his knee!!”

“Left!! Left!! Go left!!”

“Oh!!! no no no … Noooo!!!”

I snapped when I spotted kyuhyun lying down on the couch with PSP in his hand. He cursed, he yelled, he talk to the lifeless stuff in his hand.

 

 

Is he crazy?

 

 

I don’t know that he’s been there all this time. And I bet that he doesn’t feel my presence either.

 

“Yes!!”

“Yes!!”

“Ooh … Come on … just a little bit more!!!”

“Aaarrrrggghhh!!! No way!!!”

He yell again to his PSP. Pulling his own hair in frustration.

 

I chuckled.

 

See … he do that again. Speaking to himself loudly.

 

Yelling.

Groaning.

Laughing to himself.

There’s nothing else words to describe him beside “Crazy”.

 

I laugh at him one more time.

 

“Crazy.” I said. Loud enough to him to hear. I said as I sit less than 1 meter beside him on the couch.

He looks like he aware of my presence right now.

He turn his head towards me. Look at me with a bored stare.

“Oh … It’s just you.” He said as he turn his head, headed his PSP once again.

“Ha?” I ask him.

“Nothing … it’s just you.”

 

Geez! This guy is seriously great at irritated me,

 

He play his PSP again. Completely ignoring me.

 

God!! I want to punch him so his annoying side will out of his ing head. – I thought as I gritted my teeth.

 

I never never meet guy with tongue as sharp as him.

He always pissed me off and now he ignored me when I really need someone to talk. This guy is just … uuurrrggghh!!

End of Yoona POV:

 

 

 

⩪⩪⩪ ᴥ ⩪⩪⩪

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun POV:

 

Yes, I ignore yoona for some minutes.

But it’s not like I don’t think about her. Her presence. No. I still concern … I just…

 

I pause my game for a second and took a glance at her.

She just sit there. Quiet. Playing her own nail.

I feel a little bit sympathy.

 

Just a bit.

 

Really … just a little bit.

 

 

 

I clicked the exit button on my PSP.

End my own games that I played.

 I look at her once more.

 

“Hey ..why you’ve been here?” I ask.

 

Her eyes suddenly lit up. I bet she feels deathly bored before.

Thanks to my kindness ^^

 

“I waited for Euteuk oppa. He said he will drive me home along with Taeyeon unnie. But he need to settled with his angry girlfriend first.”

“Oh …” I said.

 

She quiet. So am I.

And I didn’t know any other topic to pick.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Awkward

 

.

.

.

.

.

“You know … you look pathetic before. Just sit and do nothing. Don’t you have anything to do?” I ask. Try to pick new topic. But she just shrugged her own shoulders. “Looks ..you have a phone, right? Play something or browsing anything you like, would you?”

“I’m not a freak like you. I don’t do games.”

“What?!! I tried to care and you throw me with your trash words? I’m just supposed to ignore you.”

“Yeah ... and you already ignoring me.”

“Hey … I try to be kind here…” I sighed. “Weirdo” I muttered.

 

Gosh! I’m sick with this girl!

 

“Annoying.” She talk back to me.

“Noisy.”

“Crazy!”

“Flounder face.”

She snapped.

 

Hahaa … you want a challenge, uh? Then I’ll give it to you girl! I called king of sharp tongue for a reason.

 

“Otaku!”

“What?”

“O-ta-ku” she said looking straight to my eyes and then smirked.

“Why you call me that?” I throw my questioning look at her.

 

Seriously? Otaku? No one ever call me that. And I’m not an otaku … aaarrrrggghhh …

 

“Well, that’s the right name for you kyuhyun-ssi. You’re not get along so well with people.”

“Only with girls.” I cut her.

“Yeah … whatever.” She roll her eyes. “You’re games maniac and you love manga don’t you? You have bunch of action figure.”

“Woo ..woo … wait! Why you know all of that, are you stalking me or something?” I knit my brow. Why she know all of that?

“Hell no. I asking to Sungmin oppa.”

“And why do you care?”

“I don’t care. Not even a little … I … I just …” she seem stuttered.

 

Can’t talk back to me, huh?

 

“I just think you are a freak.” She continue.

“For your information, it’s called HOBBY missy!! And you can’t call me with whatever you want if you don’t have any single of it”

“I have a hobby! I love sleep and eat!!”

“Hahahahhahahaaaa …” I laugh hard, she must be an airhead. “That’s not a hobby yoona … that’s needs. Everybody loved it.”

 

Did this girl really have nothing as a hobby? That’s shocking. – I thought.

 

“I bet your life is boring. You really don’t have any pleasure thing to do, don’t you? ” I continued. Smirked.

“I … I …” she pouted.

 

Hahahahaa … I feel happy when she can’t talk back to me. Speechless, uh? Hahahhahaaa …

 

 

 

 

 

But, a little part of me still concern about her. Poor Yoona … maybe I should teach her what a real pleasure is.

“Aish!” I sighed. She’s troublesome, but I can’t help it. She looks pitiful …

 

 

“Pull out your phone. I’ll show you what a real fun is.” I said, told her to handed me her phone.

She’s still quiet and give me her phone.

“You have LINE?” I ask while exploring her phone.

“No.”

“Instagram?”

“No.”

“What’s App?”

“No.”

“Twitter?”

“No.”

“Facebook?”

“No.”

“Weibo, Path, Pinterest, Linked in, Tumblr, Stumble Upon?”

“No. No. No. No. No.”

“Then what are you doing with your freakin smart phone?”

 

Seriously?? I can’t describe this girl anymore.

 

Speechless.

 

 

“I usually use my phone just to call or text someone. I don’t really like such as chatting thing.”

“Aish … it’s not about chatting. They also provide anything else like photo editing, games, self provider icon, branding and a lot of other things.”

“But I don’t need all of it.”

“Your life is seriously no fun.” I sighed.

 

 

She didn’t say anything?

 

 

“I’ll install kakaotalk and LINE, so you’ll just chat with anyone in your phonebook, not a stranger. You can play some mini games like ‘PATAPOKO’, ‘Line POP’, ‘Cartoon Wars’, ‘Everybody Play’. It’s simple yet really fun to play.”

I tried to explain and handed her phone back.

 

 

She shifted her body closer to me.

And

My expectation is right.

She love playing that mini games. She even ask me to install some other games.

 

Well, I admit that sometime she’s fun to be with. But just sometime … like this … like now … not when she’s back to the weird annoying yoona.

 

I smiled at her.

 

Seeing her excited play her own phone is really fun to watch.

She scrunched up her nose when she failed the game, laugh her alligator when she succeed, and even when she so serious, she gritted her teeth and knit her own brow looks so cute.

 

Yeah … cute.

 

 

WHAT???!!!

 

CUTE??!!

 

Am I ing insane? What I’ve been thinking?

 

 

I throw my gaze away off her. I look at her way too long, it’s bad for my brain. I can’t think straight, my mind messed up.

 

I need to plant her image as I used before. Annoying and weird.

If I think that she’s cute, then it must be something wrong with my brain.

 

I chuckled.

 

Ridiculous.

 

Totally ridiculous.

 

 

 

And suddenly I heard her stomach growling.

 

I look at her again. She still so serious facing her phone.

She call me freak and look at her right now … she even didn’t realize that her stomach begging to fulfilled.

 

“Yoona … are you hungry?”

 

She look up at me.

“Yeah … but it’s okay. I’ll wait for Euteuk oppa.”

“He need much time to soothe his girlfriend. Trust me … his girl is quite tough.”

“But I …”

“Come on … Eat with me.”

“What? No way …”

“Why not?”

“Eat with someone as annoying as you will ruined my appetite.”

“What? How could you …” I stand up …

 

“Kyuhyun-ah … who you talking to?” suddenly Donghae appear with grin pestering on his face. He cut my words …

“Ah Donghae … it’s Yoona.” I said.

 

Yoona stand up immediately. Look at Donghae directly.

And so that Donghae.

 

They look at each other for some second.

 

“Yoong … you were here.” Donghae is the one who broke the silent.

Walk approach Yoona. Smiling. Smile widely looks like a child.

 

He looks so happy when he see Yoona.

 

“Annyeong oppa.” She bow and make step back when donghae try to reach her hand.

 

“Kyu … you said you want to eat. Come on.” She pulled my hand. Drag me forcefully out of our dorm.

 

 

I feel strange with both of them.

I don’t know what it is,  but there’s something between Yoona and Donghae. I can feel it.

 

The way Yoona act is strange.

 

 

And most of all, when I look at Donghae as yoona leave him, his eyes seems so sad.

He look at Yoona with deeply pain painted on his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can see it.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo Everyone (^-^)

 

Well, actually i didn't really make the time exactly the same with it used to be. with the timing that happen in real life.
if i mention Strong Heart, Family Outing, Super Show or any of it, it's random.

i just use it to complete the plot. heheee ...


 

And I even mention the thing that i got from trending topic about yoona which her rejection to instagram.

You must be know this image, right? ^^

 

 

---> Aigoo ... but why Yoong. I wish you had any account of social media. You can pick one as you like.


-__-"
 

 

 

 

Thanks again for all of your support. Hwaiting!!!