The Announcement

Love of My Life

 

 

No One POV:

 

 

That day, SNSD and Suju gathered together in the dance studio. Managers of both groups said that they wanted to announce something.

It’s completed now, both group’s member with each manager and their dance instructor.

 

It’s must be something related to dance – most of people in that room thought about.

Well, actually there’s only Hyo, Hyuk and their manager that know the plan.

 

“Good afternoon guys… I gathered all of you right now to tell you something. SNSD and Suju will collaborated on KBS this month. We will accommodate an additional performance beside each group’s main performance.” SNSD’s manager initiating to talk.

“Yes. We will show couple dance performance, I need to make some of you into couple/pairing. This is the list : Eunhyuk – Hyoyeon, Sungmin – Sunny, Leeteuk – Taeyeon, Kyuhyun – Seohyun, Donghae – Yoona, Siwon – SooYoong, and Yesung – Yuri. That’s all. Jessica and tiffany will not be participated because they need to focus on their duet.” SJ’s manager said.

After they heard about the announcement, especially the pairing list, each person have their own various response.

There are some of them who truly happy like Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Taeyeon, Yuri, Yesung and Siwon. Of course they feel happy because they paired with their own soulmate or crush.

There are also someone who nervous like Kyuhyun.

“Seohyun? Really? I’m pairing with Seohyun?  What if she found that I’m deathly nervous? What if I did some mistakes?!” – Kyu thought.

 

And there someone who feel happy but feel worried in the same time, like seohyun.

She whispered to Hyoyeon.

“Unnie.. Looks like Kyu oppa shocked. He even sweaty and looks not happy? eotteoke?!" Seo say to Hyoyeon with worried expression.

“Seobaby… he’s just not used to something like this. Couple things with girl.” Hyo answered calmly.

“Do you think so unnie?”

“Neh maknae-ah…” Hyo nodded. “and I think Kyu oppa will be happy as well. Because he don’t mind at all when I mention you as his partner.” She continued. Seo’s hair softly.

Seohyun nodded. Her cheeks tinted with light pink.

Hyoyeon smiled when she spotted the blushing cheek.

“I don’t know that Seo also interested in Kyu oppa. This is just too awesome.” – Hyo thought.

 

 

Meanwhile…

Yoona’s heartbeat was crazy. She’s nervous and shocked as hell. She don’t believed what she heard.

“From All of people, why must Donghae oppa?” – she thought disbelieved. Her hand getting cold. Her forehead looks raining with sweat. And her face getting pale.

 

And on the other hand, there’s someone who extremely happy. The smile never gone from his face. Sometime he will steal glance at the girl who make his heart gone crazy and in a minute he will bow his head to hide his blushing face. Yea … he is Donghae.

“GOD You loved me too much, didn’t You?” – He thought. Smiling widely.

 

The studio getting noise with the talk, chat, happy cheering, laugh and other sound.

 

“Be quiet please!!” SNSD’s manager shouted. “Okay… Mr. Kang will help Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon to arrange the choreography, Shindong will help with the stage’s formation and Ryeowook will help to pick the song compilation as the music background. Is that clear?” he ask.

“Okay sir!!” all said in unison.

 

And after that, one by one leaving the studio with their own mind playing inside the head.

“Yoona.. you want come with us?” Yuri ask her dongsaeng.

“Ha?” she asked back. Confused. Because of shocking news she got before, she’s not really giving attention to her unnie.

 “We're planning to get some food outside coz we are super duper hungry. Mind to join us?”

“No Unnie. I’m not hungry. I’ll stay here.” Yoona said.

“Are you sure?”

“Neh.”

“Okay then. We will back in 20 minutes. I’ll bring you food later.”

“Thanks Unnie.”

“Be good dongsaeng. Eunhyuk oppa said that we will talk about the performance after 30 minutes.”

“Okay.” Yoona said with slightly smile.

 

Yoona still sat there. On the floor with the same pale face. She need to calm herself. Her mind flying everywhere. Thinking of a lot of things.

She’s afraid.

She don’t know she should be happy or sad, but the only thing she feel so sure is her heart beating madly.

Her mind fighting inside. Her heart, her logical, even her desire to be professional is racing up to dominant her mind.

 

And in the end, she has no choice but to receive. There’s nothing she can do after all.

 

 

She still spaced out when the studio’s door clicked, indicated that someone open the door. When she heard the foot step come closer, she look up for the one that coming.

She widen her eyes when she saw who was it.

 

It’s Donghae. Look directly to her with same widen eyes.

 

She quiet. Trapped.

 

“I thought you were going out with other?” he walk again, approaching her.

“N-no.” she said, seem stuttered.

She stand immediately as Donghae become nearer to her.

“I was surprised when I heard that you were my partner for the performance.” He chuckled a little.

“Yeah.” She started her walk, away from Donghae.

“Yoong… wait. Where’s you gonna go?” Donghae make one step forward to grab Yoona’s hand.

“I need to catch up with other.” She said as she tried to pull her hand.

“I said wait!!” he raised his voice. Tighten his grip.

She silent immediately when she heard Donghae shouted (not that loud) at her.

 

“Yoong… don’t you tired?” he said. Pull her body closer. Both of his hand fly to her side shoulders to make her body turn facing him. He’s lowering his body to look at Yoona’s eyes.

And she just flinched a little.

She looks like not initiated to give any answer. Confused.

And as Donghae see that he will not get any answer, he continue to talk.

“Don’t you tired avoiding me all this time?” he asked, softly.

She bit her lower lips.

“This is not the Yoona I know. This girl in front of me can be so much better. You’re not supposed to be this cold.”

“What are you talking about?” finally she said something.

“I talk about us Yoong. Please don’t do this to me anymore.” He said with pleading eyes.

Donghae tried to penetrated her eyes, but she avoiding his gaze.

“I need to go.” She make some step back. Pull her body away. But not leaving the spot.

His eyes full of disappointment.

 

Awkwardness suddenly fill the air.

 

Silence.

 

“I missed you.” He said, still with broken expression.

And finally, Yoona look at Donghae’s eyes.

She see the eyes. Clearly exposing his hurt feeling.

Honestly, It’s also torture her. She know that she choose to be cruel towards Donghae.

But not because she want to take a revenge or something, but because she’s too afraid to get hurt. Again.

 

“I missed you. I miss the old Yoona I know.” He hold her hand again.

 

That time … Yoona feel her heart clenched so hard. But when she initiated to answer …

 

“Yoona.” Yuri comes with a ton of food’s bag in her hand. “Eemm… sorry.. I .. I didn’t know that …” she stop her step when she saw Yoona and Donghae’s interlocked hands.

For the umpteenth time, Yoona pulled her hand harshly.

“Unnie!” Yoona approached yuri.  Leaving Donghae behind. “I’m not feeling well. Please bring me home Unnie. Please.” She said pleading.

Yuri tried to read the situation. And in the end, she decide to just go with her dongsaeng pleaded. She loved Yoona too much.

Yuri bowed to Donghae before she hold Yoona’s waist. Guiding her dongsaeng to walk out the studio.

 

Donghae stand there. Alone in the room with unreadable face.

 

 

Yuri and Yoona walk to parking lot together, Yoona didn’t talk at all along the way and Yuri just holding her hand tightly.

 

And as both of them arrived at yuri’s car.

Yoona called her softly.

“Unnie… what should I do?” she said.

And her unnie turn her body, facing Yoona. Cup her face with two hands.

When yuri see glint of tears in a corner of Yoona’s eyes, she pulled Yoona in a tight embrace.

She know that right now Yoona so fragile and need someone to rely on.

 

“Unnie… I missed him. I missed him a lot. I almost couldn’t hold myself back.” Yoona said between her sob.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter ^^  How is it guys? Kkkkkk…


Wish for your support   \(>.<)/ \(>.<)/ \(>.<)/

Thanks all <3 <3 <3