Something's Up

Love of My Life

 

 

No One POV:

 

Have you ever feel contradiction?

Felt happy and sad at the same time?

It’s happen to DongHae that time.

 

It’s been years since the last time he feels so close with Yoona, until this moment. Maybe just physically, but it’s enough to fill his heart with happiness.

Yoona was like untouchable this past years for Donghae. He can’t reach her. He feels like there was a thick wall that Yoona created to separated both of them. And Donghae was so glad when he paired with Yoona, the girl that he dying to close like ever.

He longed for her presence so much.

 

They practice the dance together and that feels so great for Donghae. He has countless couple dance with countless girl but no other girl have big impact on him like what Yoona did right now. There’s no one that make him so happy and excited to do an ordinary thing except for Yoona. She’s always be the inception, isn’t she?

 

Smile was attached on DongHae face along the practice.

His eyes locked at Yoona’s.

 

She was pretty.

 

He’s aware that his little girl was grown up, being pretty. But never expecting that she was more beautiful if he look up this close. Her skin was glowing, with sweat making her more exotic.

He can see all her face features. Her long eyelid, her adorable forehead, her button nose and red cherry lips. He see it closely and admired it. All combined, created a perfect face in Donghae’s eyes.

Every time his arm brushed against her, it’s bringing electric to his body. He feel all the things he can feel, the warmth, the curve, the smooth, the grip from her, everything was just so nice.

 

 

---------

 

 

 

He throw his body against bed once he finish his practice that day.

While smile still attached on his face, he look at the ceiling, calling out all the memory the past hours. Yoona touch and scent still lingering on his sense.

 

 

She always smell so nice – he thought.

 

 

While the memory keep running inside his head, the memory stuck on the bitter one.

The smile suddenly disappear. Replaced by pain expression.

He try to talk to her, begging for her forgiveness, try anything he can. But it seem useless. Yoona always give him cold shoulders.

 

Yoona … Why it’s so hard for you to forgive me?

 

Donghae let out heavy long sighed before closed his eyes.

The warm feeling suddenly subside as the pain overcome his mind.

He’s too tired to try.

 

Should I give up? If you don’t want to come back, should I let you go? Again? – that thought had crossed his mind.

 

 

 

⩪⩪⩪ ᴥ ⩪⩪⩪

 

 

 

 

The awkward couple. Maybe this is the exactly word to describe this couple. Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

Every person who look at this two especially when they practice the dance must be notice the awkwardness.

Kyu nervousness was clearly visible. He seem confused to act, to make step and even to throw his sight. Because Seohyun is his ideal girl that he always used as his benchmark to judge on other girl. And this suddenly closeness makes he lose his logical.

 

And on the other hand, Seohyun force herself to act calm. Kyuhyun is her crush is true, but as a lady, as a girl who raised up in perfect family, she always good at hiding her true feeling. She know so well how to act, speak and spread her charming side. She always polite and have a positive attitude, that’s the way she grown up. But still, as she force herself to act normal she still obviously nervous. She know that this is her chance to created a better relationship with her long crush, but she just don’t know how to do it.

 

Just like Seohyun, Kyu also try to calm himself. Try to avoid Seo’s eyesight as possible as he can. Kyu is known as talk active and sharp tongue person, but looks like he lost his words when he’s with Seohyun.

When he throw his eyes elsewhere, he catch Yoona with her partner. And in a second he’s been distracted from his nervousness.

Not Yoona’s awesome move as she dance that seize Kyu’s attention. But the aura. Between Yoona and DongHae is something that he can’t describe.

Kyu always think that there was something between Yoona and Donghae. But he can’t say what it is exactly. And in the end he just decide to brush off the think of his mind. It’s not really his business after all.

Yeah … his mind told that it was no his ing business, but Kyu still can’t get it off his mind.

 

As he look at Yoona, he’s secretly thinking that,

Now I realize that it’s been long time I haven’t talk with that girl. Yoona. Honestly, I kind of miss messing up with her.”

 

 

Kyu in deep thought when he accidently step on Seo’s foot. He is in the middle of practice yet he still throw his mind elsewhere.

“Ouch!!” Seo said loudly.

 

Snatch Kyu’s attention in a second.

 

“What’s wrong?” he ask sincerely. Suddenly brave to look at Seo’s eyes.

“You step on my foot Kyu oppa” she bit her lips. Not sure to tell Kyu that his feet is still placed above Seo’s and still hurt her.

“OMG!! I’m sorry.” He kneeled immediately to look at the hurt foot.  He caressing Seo’s foot while murmuring “I’m sorry. I’m sorry Seohyun-ssi. Sorry.”

“Oppa… it’s okay. It’s not hurt anymore.” She pull Kyu’s body up again.

“Sorry. I didn’t know that...”

“Hey… I’d say that I fine didn’t I?” she show her sweet smile.

“Are you sure?” he chuckled while rubbing his neck. Feel a little bit nervous when Seo give him a smile.

“Neh.”

And he turn back the smile to Seo. “I think it’s time to rest. Thanks for your hard work today.” He bow and began his step to leave. But Seohyun stop him by pulling his hand.

“Wait!!”

Kyu turn his body and look at Seohyun questioningly.

 

What I’m doing. Stupid Seo! – She said to herself.

 

“I .. I just” she stuttered. Now after Kyu attention full on her, she lost her words.

Watch Seo become uncomfortable, Kyu give her smile. Hope that it will help her to overcome her nervousness.

 

And it did!

 

Seo relaxed as she see Kyu’s gentle looks.

 

Something that Seo admiring so much about Kyu is his gentleness. He’s the only one in Seo’s eyes that never so cheesy towards girls. He never flirt and try to approach any girl surrounding him. He’s so cold. But Seo can read his true nature. Kyu has kind and gentle heart, even if he’s known as evil but he didn’t really mean all of that. He just love to teased his hyungs. That’s all.

Kyu can be polite person and he always respect woman more than anybody else.

That’s why she has feeling towards Kyuhyun. Kyu change her perception towards boys. Boys not always a jerk, at least not Kyu for Seo.

 

She return the smile. Take a deep breath and began to talk.

“I know that we are not close and awkward to each other. I can’t denied it. Everybody can see.” She said slowly. Still bowing her head down.

“Yeah.. I know. I was the one who need to blame for. I can’t treat woman nicely. I didn’t know how.” He chuckled a little. He know himself so well and just laughing at his poor stated.

“No!! you treated us well. They just can’t see that.”

“And I don’t mind of others assumption of me. Don’t worry.” He still looks so calm. Well, actually he didn’t really give a about others people's mind.

“But I ..” Seo stop her own words. Feeling unsure.

“You?”

“I don’t want us being awkward anymore.” She said that quietly. Feel a little bit afraid.

“You want to close with me?” he said disbelieved.

 

 

Did Seo? The girl he always see as treasure ask him for a close friendship? Wow !

 

 

“Neh.” She remain silent for a moment. “But if you intend not to, I don’t really mind. I can’t force you.” She secretly wish for Kyu to convince her that he also want to be close to her.

 “Don’t think like that. I’d be happy to. Don’t worry.” He give her another sincere smile. His eyes penetrated her directly so she can understand that he meant every words.

And in a second Seo’s face seem brighten.

“So… what about we have an evening tea together. I have my own favorite place.” She clap her hand happily. Grinning widely.

“It’ll be my pleasure.”

“Tomorrow after practice?”

“Great.”

“Ok then.” She still smiling while nodded.

“I’ll pick you at 05.00 p.m.”

“Awesome.”

 

 

 

 

This is the beginning of their better relationship.

 

 

 

 

⩪⩪⩪ ᴥ ⩪⩪⩪

 

 

 

 

As the dance practice time over on that day, Kyu plan to go to DBSK’s dorm. He promise to changmin to play game and drink wine together. But when he walk, his sight catched Yoona. Sit alone in the corner of studio with blank stare to big mirror in front of her.

 

“Hey.” Kyu said when he stand right behind Yoona.

“Hey back to you.” Yoona answer with less interest. She didn’t even bother to turn her head to look for who’s coming. She already know from the sound that it was Kyuhyun.

“What are you doing?”

“Trying to ignore you”

“Hahahahaaa … you should be glad that I’m came to you Yoong. Better than have an useless daydream.”

“I’m not.”

“You are.” Kyu finally drop his body down and settled to sit right beside Yoona.

“I said I’m not.” And Yoona glance at Kyuhyun when she feels annoyed with his words. Running impatient.

“Then you admired that mirror too much to watch it that long?”

“Hahaaa… not your business mister.”

“Oo yeah missy…”

She didn’t answer, just mumbled something and throw her sight back away from Kyu.

Unexpectedly, the more Yoona feels irritated the more it makes Kyuhyun happy. He realize something that he got addicted to messing up with this girl.

 

When both of Yoona and Kyuhyun busy to irritated each other, there was someone who flare up. Look at both of them while knitted his brow and his throat getting dry. His heart beat getting faster with anger and without realize he gritted his teeth. Yea… he was Donghae. Sitting alone across, far from both of them.

 

 

He was also busy with jealousy when Heechul comes and sit with him. He look at Hae’s face closely and realize that Hae was not in a good mood. Not at all. He following where Donghae’s eyes locked and smirked when he know all the reason behind Hae’s bad state. He chuckled a little.

“How’s you doing?” Heechul said with smirk still on his face.

“Crap. Absolutely crap.” He answered shortly.

“Oh boy. Hahahhahaaa…” he laugh a little, just to get annoyed look from Donghae. “Yeah.. and you just sit here, doing nothing to that crap”

“What crap are you trying to tell me?”

“Those crap Hae. Right in front of your eyes.” Heechul pointed his finger to Yoona and Kyuhyun.

“Hahaa.. funny hyung.”

“Yeah. More funny than someone who just sitting here but grumble inside.”

“What do you want me to do? Kick his ball to stand away from her?” he widen his eyes. Shake his head lightly and exhale long breath.

“At least do something Hae.”

“I can’t. I have no right”

“Then, just make a moved. Before he take her.”

“ Look Hyung! I don't plan to own anybody. At least not now.” Finally Donghae set his eyes focus on Heechul, he sound so firm. What really Heechul want him to do? He already try anything he can but he only get cold shoulder from Yoong. He feels too tired to hurt himself anymore. He feel he had enough. Everyone judge that he didn’t do anything but they just didn’t know what he really do and feels, didn’t they?

“ Stop lying to yourself. Just ask this!!” Heechul pointed his finger to DongHae chest. Eemm.. his heart actually.

“I feel that's wrong. I can't betrayed her. I can't betrayed our relationship.”

“ What relationship?”

 “She's always be my little sister. and I bet that she always treat me as her brother.”

 “Don't be so naïve Hae. Do you assume that she still thinks the same about you? Gosh!! It's been years."

 “Yea.. but still.”

 “And both of you have no blood related, for GOD's sake.”

“I know hyung. I just feel like it’s totally wrong.”

“Geez Hae!! Whatever with your freakin mind.” Heechul stand up immediately. Groan loudly. He’s lost his patient already. “Do nothing and I guarantee you’ll lost her. That was bunch of guys that kneeled over heels for her and one of them will be lucky as hell to have her.”.

“Heck no Hyung!! I can’t leave her to anybody.”

“Then do something you damn stubborn kid !!” and with that harsh words, he just left Hae alone.

 

Staring at Yoona with a lot of things playing inside donghae's head. It’s takes several minutes to make him decide.

 

 

 

You were right Hyung, I’ll do something.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys. I think it’s been 1 month or more that I haven’t update this story. Sorry…

 

And sorry for the crappy words. You know, I always think that Heechul personality was straight forward and harsh.

But he has kind hearted and care about all his dongsaeng.

 

 

Next update will be coming soon. Stay tune ^^