The Night

Love of My Life

No one POV :

“Hyung, yoona will sleep here tonight” Donghae said to leeteuk after they arrived at the dorm.

He put yoona down slowly at the couch. He needs to prepared the bed.

“Yoona is here? Where is she?” Leeteuk said excited as he approach yoona.

“Ssstt hyung. She sleeping”. Hae said intertwined his brow.

“ooowww… why is she sleep. I want to play with her. It’s been a long time since the last time we talk. And you …” he pointedly his finger to hae. “why you always the one who spends the most time with her. She also our precious dongsaeng hae, don’t keep her for yourself”.

“ahahahahaaa… hyung. You know that yoona like me more than all of you.” He said, laughing.

Leeteuk just sighed. Know that hae said was true.

“You can let yoona sleep on my room. kangin is not home tonight. You know exactly what he's doing with his friends out there.” Leeteuk shake his head.

“What? No!!”

“Why Hae? You have no choice. There's no empty bed in your room and Sungmin was home now. Or you want yoona sleep on that couch?” leeteuk pointed to the couch where Yoona was.

“No hyung! How could I do that?!” he frowned.

“So you want yoona sleep at your bed and you gonna sleep here. At the couch?”.

“Not either. I can’t leaving her alone with sungmin hyung.”

“So what do you want hae?” Leeteuk getting frustrated.

“She will sleep with me. In my bed.” He said while looking away. Feels a little embarrassed just to think about it.

“What? Seriously hae?”. Leeteuk mouth hang open disbelieved.

“What’s the matter hyung? You know that yoona and I being so closed since she was 12.”

“But..”

“No but hyung…”

 

“oppa~~” a small voice interrupted them.

“Oh yoona.. you are awake.” Donghae walk towards yoona immediatedly.

“Sorry yoong. Did our voice awaken you?” leeteuk interrupted hae who try to reach yoona.

“Leeteuk oppa!! I missed you!!” Yoona get up. Hugging leeteuk who smirked at hae.

Donghae just pout.

“I missed you too cutie.” Leeteuk said caressing her back gently.

“You want to sleep at oppa’s room yoong? Kangin not come home tonight.” Leeteuk said as he pulled away, breaking the hug.

“No. Yoona will sleep with me. Right baby?” donghae said. Smile sweetly towards yoona.

“Neh. I’ll sleep with donghae oppa”. She grinned.

“See..” hae said cocky.

Leeteuk just sighed.

“okay okay … now time to sleep. Goodnight yoong”

“Goodnight Leeteuk oppa.” The younger answered.

“Come on.. You need to sleep.” Donghae said. Dragged yoona towards his room.

 

When he open his room’s door. He find Sungmin cleared his mattress. Prepared to sleep.

“Oh Hae. You are home” sungmin said.

“Yea hyung.”

“Sungmin Oppa!!” Yoona pop up from donghae back. Grinning.

“Oh you were here yoong.” He smiled.

“Yoona will sleep here tonight hyung. Her unnie is not home and she didn’t have the dorm’s key."

“Ofcourse. You always welcoming here yoong.”Sungmin said sincerely.

“Thank you oppa”.

Donghae went to his closet, looking clothes for yoona to wear.

“Go wash your face and brush your teeth baby. You can changed your clothes with this.” Donghae said handed the clothes.

“Neh oppa.” The younger said, walked to the bathroom. Changed.

“Why yoona’s the only one leaving behind? Why she not going with her unnie hae?” Sungmin ask.

“I would let her go with them if it was just her unnies. But yuri said before that his male friends also come out with them. I don’t know what will the boys do to yoona while I’m not around.”

“She’s not a baby anymore Hae. Why you always overprotective over her. You know she old enough to take care of herself.”

“Am I wrong just to take care over my dongsaeng?”

“Then you should do the same to other trainee.”

“But I …” Donghae didn’t find any words to say. He know he treated yoona differently. But he can’t say the reason.

Seing Hae confused makes Sungmin chuckled. He just want to teased.

“Ahahhahaaa… hae. Ofcourse everybody will treated her different. Because she’s too cute, isn’t ? she’s irresistible. She is our favourite dongsaeng after all.”

“If you know the answer, why bothered to ask hyung.” He sighed in relieved.

 

“Oppa look!!” Yoona suddenly out from the bathroom. Showing them the clothes that she used.

“Isn’t this too big?” She ask.

“Oooww.. you are too cute on my shirt yoong” he chuckled.

 

She look overly cute with her oversized shirt. The shirt is too big, cover her half thigh. Hiding her short pants completely.

 

“Did I?” She turning around.

“Neh. I love seeing you on my clothes.” He said smiling.

“Then I'm going to borrow your clothes more often oppa.”

“With pleasure lady.”

She giggled.

 

“Ow look!! Sungmin oppa have a lot of cute stuff. Why there’s so much pink. Do you like pink so much oppa?” Yoona walked up to Sungmin.

 

She was amazed to see a lot of pink stuff. Arranged neatly.

There are bed cover, accessories, coat, hair clip, rabbit dolls, pumpkin like lamp and any other pink stuff.

 

“Wow!! This is awesome!!” She claps her both hand. Jump a little. She look excited.

“Cute isn’t? you can have anything you like yoong. Just pick.” Sungmin smile ear to ear.

He like seeing yoona excited over his stuff.

“is that so? Ow daebak!!”

She smiled widely and turn her head to donghae. Ask for approval. Ask if she allowed to have sungmin stuff or not.

Donghae just roll his eyes.

 

Being Sungmin roommate for such a long time made he feels so sick with pink. Sungmin just too obsessed. His room almost fill with pink color. Donghae is fine at first, he don’t mind. But now he’s getting traumatized against pink’s thing.

It’s too much for him.

 

“Do you like pink yoong?” Sungmin ask as his wolf eyes sparkled showing his excited.

“No hyung. She like yellow more. And blue. Just like me.” Donghae said proudly wrapped his arm around yoona and put his chin on her shoulders.

"That’s right oppa.” She said patted donghae’s head gently.

“But you will loved it if I give you this cute little pink bear. Right yoong?” Sungmin offers her pink teddy bear.

“Oh my God. That’s so cute. I loved it.” Yoona walked get the teddy bear. Leaving donghae behind.

“Gomawo oppa.” She said showing her brightness smile.

“You are very welcome princess.” Sungmin said caressing her long hair.

She giggled. Hugging her new dolls.

Sungmin look at donghae who looks pissed and stuck his tounge.

Donghae just sighed and walk to his bed.

“Come sleep yoong.” He sound irritated.

“Neh oppa.”

 

 

They going to sleep.

Yoona’s back facing donghae. She holding her dolls, smile widely seeing her new pink teddy bear.

Donghae just looking at yoona’s back. He feels lonely. She’s with him but it seem like she can’t feels his presences.

“Yooong~” he whined.

“Neh?” she replied without looking at him.

“Yoona baby~~” he whined again.

“What’s wrong oppa?” finally she turned her body, facing donghae.

“Why are you ignoring me.”

“I’m not.” She confused.

“You are too busy with your dolls. You ignoring me. You don’t even say goodnight.” He pout even more.

“Are you jealous over my dolls?”

He nooded cutely.

And she giggled.

“Come here my childish oppa.” She open her arms widely.

And donghae grinned immediately. Moving his body towards yoona. Leaned his head against her shoulder and wrapped his arm across yoona’s waist.

“Goodnight yoong.” He said kissing her cheek.

“Goodnight oppa.” She caressing his hair and kiss the tip of his head.

They drifted to sleep. Hugging each others.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooowww ... they cute, isn't.

I think Donghae will be sweet towards his girl in real life.