The vacation begin

Love of My Life

 

Incheon airport

 

 

 

 

No One POV:

 

After the latest concert, some of SM artists have special day off. It’s a rare thing, so they take this chance to have great vacation.

SNSD and Suju decide to go together to go to Jeju island, because some of them dating each other and both of the group is the closest instead of others SM’S band.

But Kangin and Shindong can’t go with the plan because they have personal schedule, like a radio broadcast and some variety show.

.

.

.

Today all of them went to Jeju Island. SMEnt provide private plane for both group.

They immediately went inside the plane. Each person takes their chance to choose their seatmate personally.

They scramble to get a seat. that was bunch of seat available, but they still run and fight over the seat. Such a childish act  -_____-“

But all of the reason is of course most of them want to sit with a specific person, girlfriend, boyfriend, soon to be boyfriend and more.

It’s rare chance for them to freely doing all the things they want, especially regarding relationships without afraid from getting caught. From public’s judgement.

So, here they are with the ego.

.

.

 

After some fight against each other. It left Yoona alone with no seatmate. Left behind. With a confused face. Dumbfounded and looking for empty seat. Most of her unnies already have their own place. Yoona have no choice but whined. Ask for mercy at her poor bad luck.

 

End of  POV

 

 

 

⩪⩪⩪ ᴥ ⩪⩪⩪

 

 

 

Yoona POV:

After looking around, I walk towards the leader. Look at her with pleading eyes.

 

“Taeyeon Unnie.. I don’t have a seat.”

“There a lot of empty seat Yoong. Pick one.” Taeyeon Unnie said.

“But all of you already have a seatmate. What about me? Who will sit with me Unnie?”

“Yoong.. I can’t. Me and Euteuk oppa have an important thing to discuss.”

“Sorry yoong. I’m sure there a lot of empty seat. I really need to talk to Tae.” Now Euteuk oppa tried to persuade me.

“Emmm… okay oppa.” I said disappointedly.

 

I look around and found Sooyoung unnie across Taeyeon unnie’s seat. I approach her.

 

“Sooyoung unnie”. Now I try to whined at her. Show her my aegyo.

“I know what you want dongsaeng. But I can’t, I really can’t. This is so important to me to sit with Ryeowook oppa. He bring so much foods and I can’t let my poor stomach suffering. You understand me, right baby?”

I was speechless.

 

She only cares about food? Aigoo..

 

I turn my gaze to Yuri unnie. She’s my roommate, a lot of people even call us twin. So she will help me, will she?

But before I said something, she stands immediately and drag me to the corner. Whispering.

“Listen Yoong.. my love, my dear, my twin, my dearest deer.. This is so important to your unnie. It’s called “get Yesung’s heart project”. And I must do it.” She patted my head lightly.

“But unnie~~”

“Baby Yoong.. I know you love unnie and will support me. Right yoong?”

I nooded.

“So this is the right time to create a better relationship with Yesung oppa. Got it baby?”

I nodded again and leave.

 

I looked at Tiffany unnie but it looks like she enjoyed her time with Siwon oppa so much. So I can’t disturb her. And so that with another couple. Sunsun, Yeri, Hyohyuk, Soowook and in the end I looked at my last hope. Seohyun. But she shakes her head and hide behind Jessica. I know she’s a little bit afraid to sit with a man. So I just let her sit with Jessica unnie.

 

OMG!! I’m going crazy.

All of them always said that they love me, but look at them right now… Aish!

 

I sighed for the umpteenth time and began to look at other empty seat.

.

.

 

Eemm… there’s two empty seat beside Donghae oppa and Kyuhyun. Gosh!!! Hard choices.

 

“Yoong..”

I felt someone patted my shoulders.

“Heechul oppa.” I snapped and he smile sweetly.

“Sit with Hae. I’ll accompany Kyuhyun.”

“Eemm…” I think for a while and “No oppa.” I’ve made my decision.

“Why? You always choose to spend your time with Hae before.”

“Hahaaa.. that was really really are an old story oppa.”

“But Yoong-“

“I’ll sit with Kyu.” I said as I leave.

.

.

.

 

 

I walk towards Kyuhyun . He seemed unaware of my existence. He looks so busy with his PSP. Playing games maybe?

 

Nothing else he could do in his spare time, right?

 

“I’ll sit here” I said.

“Huh?” he look up at me with a question looks.

“I said I’ll sit here.” I repeated as I sit beside him.

“But I’m not saying yes. Not yet.”

“But I’ll sit here no matter what.”

“Hey!! Who give you permission?” He frowned, knitting both his brow.

“Because I said so.”

“What?” He raised his voice.

 

 

This guy is seriously can’t control his temper, uh? But who care – I thought.

 

 

“You are so noisy for a guy.”

“And you’re so weird for a girl.” He pouted. Looking away.

“So annoying.”

“And if you mind, don’t sit with this annoying guy, would you?”

“Gosh!! I don’t know there’s a guy who can be so rude towards girls.”

“Girl, huh?” his gaze back to Yoona. doubt were written all over his eyes.

“So damn right!! Can’t you see?” Yoona pointed herself.

“Then act like one”

“What you..” I said but__

“CAN YOU TWO PLEASE SHUT UP!!!” Taeyeon unnie cut my words. Send her death glare.

“See..” Kyuhyun said and give me – look what you have done - looks.

“Aish..” I sighed.

 

 

My dreaming holiday began with . Aaarrrgghhh!!

What’s wrong with this Kyu guy. He can be nice sometime and he can be rude automatically. I really don’t understand him.

I was too tired to pick any fight.

I plug the earphone to both of my ear. Playing some music from ipod.

 

 

Okay.. take it easy Yoong. Enjoy your trip and ignored this annoying guy beside you. Just ignore him. – I said to myself.

 

 

I close my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

 

End of Yoona’s POV.

 

 

 

 

⩪⩪⩪ ᴥ ⩪⩪⩪

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV:

 

I don’t know why I always act this way to Yoona. I don’t want to be rude towards any girls.

But geez.. this girl always pull the trigger every time we met. She really good at pissed me.

Gosh!!

But what can I do? Our impression was never been good from the beginning. The first is plain. The first talk was filled with argue and yell. Our second is worse, our third, fourth and until now is getting worse and worse.

 

 

Well, you highness Kyu.. this is your precious vacation. Don’t let this weirdo ruining your time. Just play the game and ignore her. – I told my own mind.

 

 

Inhale deeply and exhale it slowly. I tried to calm myself and I did it of course.

.

.

5 minutes

10 minutes

20 minutes

.

And Crap!! I’m out of battery and my PSP is freakin death.

Great. It’s long way and there’s nothing I can do to spending my time. Aigoo  -____-“

.

.

.

 

 

I’ve been wondering why Yoona was so quiet. It’s been more than 20 minutes I ignored her but she’s not complain at all. That was strange.

 

I look at her and she’s sleeping. No wonder she’s so quiet the whole time, it’s turns out she’s sleep.

 

Honestly, I feel a little bit lonely. I try to find my phone but ow.. yeah.. I leave it on my bag. And all of my bag was on the baggage. Great Kyu.. just freakin great.

 

I sighed.

 

What can I do now?

 

There’s nothing I can do. I even can’t sleep. I don’t know why, I just can’t.

.

.

 

 

Yoona was sleeping for over 30 minutes.

Without realize I peek at her face. She looks so peaceful when sleep.

 

 

Now I know why this girl called godness. She’s so beautifulThe mind said.

 

 

WHAT DID YOU SAY MIND? – My brain refused to admit.

 

 

She’s beautiful.

 

 

HECK NO!! SHE’S WEIRDO.

 

 

But pretty

 

 

STUPID MIND!! STOP IT!!

 

 

Look at her, don’t you think she looks like an angel?

 


JUST SHUT UP MIND!!

Gosh!!

 

 

I turn my sight away.

 

What have I done? I stare at her face. What a shame!!

 

I tried to ignore her angelic and dazzling figure.

I tried but I failed.

Her sleeping face was so inviting to see. I stare at her again. She looks really calm, like an innocent child. She has that peaceful aura surrounding her. I realize several things. She has long eyelashes. Small button nose, and small red cherry lips. Her face looks like don’t have an age.

I admitted that she’s pretty.

Yes.

But why she’s annoying when she’s awake. If only she’s not throw me with ton of harsh words, I promised to treat her better.

.

.

 

I don’t know how I’ve been staring at her face. I prefer she sleep like this.

She stirred up a little on sleep. Murmuring something.

I chuckled.

 

 

She’s cute.

 

 

And suddenly she opened her eyes.

 

GOD!! I panicked! Gulped hard and throw my face away immediately.  

She caught me staring at her. It’s so embarrassing!

 

“Kyu..” She called me softly.

“N-ne?”

“My neck cramp. Can you lend me your shoulders. Pretty please~~?” she’s whined. What’s wrong with this girl. She never speak to me this way. So sweetly.

“Neh.” I can't refuse if she asked with such a sweet way.

 

She landed her head slowly on my shoulders.

 

“Gomawo Kyu.. you’re so kind.”

 

DEG!

 

What was that?

 

I just know that she will act so sweet when she half a sleep.

I smiled slightly.

 

As she drifted to sleep, she buried her head deeply on the crook of my neck. I can feel her breath hitting my neck.

 

DEG DEG

 

Again?? What was that?

 

DEG DEG DEG DEG

 

God Heart!! What are you doing?!

 

DEG DEG DEG DEG

DEG DEG DEG DEG

 

Stop it!!

 

DEG DEG DEG DEG

DEG DEG DEG DEG

DEG DEG DEG DEG

DEG DEG DEG DEG

 

Stupid Heart!!

 

 

 

 

Yoona … why you make my heart beat like this?

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys, here kyuna like a promised before.

Sorry for not updating for such a long time. forgive me.


Hope you still here with me, following my story ^^

 

<3

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------