Sandwich

Love of My Life

Author's Note : I have been calculating. If yoona were 14 years old, then hae must be 18 years old.

Their is 4 years, right?

So, Yoona will be in the middle school, 2nd years, and Donghae will be in a senior high school, on his 3rd years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

14 february 2004. Valentine’s Day. In the early morning. Super Junior dorm.

 

 

No one POV :

Donghae wake up so early today. He initiated to make some sandwich for yoona. Ryeowook teach him personally the night before.

Today yoona has an exam, so he make that sandwich to cheer her up. Beside, who know that maybe yoona will give him a chocolate in a return.

It’s valentine’s day after all. - He thought.

 

Beside that, he want to apologize to  yoona, because today he can’t walk her till her school. Donghae also has an early exam. He just capable to walk together until Donghae’s school, and after that yoona can walk by herself.

 

(well, I’m confused how to explain that. - blame my poor english -  Basicly,  Donghae school and Yoona’s school is a on the same way / same direction, but his school is nearer than her school. I hope you all understand. Mianhae) --- Author’s Note

 

“Oh God … Don’t tell me that this is the end of the world. I must be dreaming.” Suddenly Heechul pop up from somewhere and then stand right beside Donghae with his jaw dropped.

“Hyung!! You scare me!! Gosh!!!” Donghae jump, make some step back. He really are shocked with suddenly sound been heard right beside his ear.

“Seriously Hae? You!! Donghae!! A Hae!! At the kitchen??! Are you k idding me??!” his expression didn’t changed at all. Still shocked.

“Why you look so shocked hyung.. it’s not like I never goes to the kitchen, didn’t I?”

“Yeeahh… just to eat, disturbing ryeowook or just to spread your disgusting photo all over the kitchen.”

“Hahahahaaa … why don’t you put it down if you don’t like it? Did you love me that much so you couldn’t  put my photo down?” Donghae laugh so hard.

“Aish!!! So full of yourself kid!!”

“Speaking of yourself hyung?” he continued his laugh.

“You brat!!” Heechul slap his head slightly.

“It’s hurt.” Donghae pout.

“Now tell me kid, what are you doing here?”

“Make some sandwich. Can’t you see it?”

“What???!!”” Heechul shouted for  the second time. Shocked.

“Hyung!! What with that shout? You creeping me out!!”

“Seriously Hae? I didn’t expect you’ll did all of this. I mean how could you … you know … you know you never cook before… well, maybe I can’t called it a ‘cook’, but …” heechul said confused.

“Aigoo hyung … why are you making it such a big matter. I’m just making sandwich, okay? That’s all.”

“Yea … I’ll not surprise if it ryeowoook, sungminnie or even kangin. But look who I found here … donghae??”

“Hahahahahaaa … you are too much. I just want to give it to yoong. She has an exam today.”

“Oooww… you’re gonna baby sitting her again?” he teased. Rolling his eyes.

“Hu’um . .. it’s up to you to call whatever I do with whatever you want hyung. I just want to give her courage. Anyway, this is just the only thing i can do.”  He smile at himself.

“Yea … I’ll called it ‘whatever thing’.” Heechul just laugh a bit.

 

Actually Heechul can’t say anything anymore. He completely know that Hae always do an exceptional thing if it comes to yoona. Yoona was always his exceptional.

 

“Hae, if you already know how to make sandwich, then I will stop making it to you”

 

(Heechul always make some sandwich or frying egg for Donghae, especially when it comes to exam. If Donghae now making it for Yoong, let’s just called him a copycat. Hahahhaaaa). --- Author’s Note

 

“What??! No way hyung!!! You should keep make it for me. I love your cook so much.” He pouted.

“Aigoo.. young man. If I’m not loved you that much, I’ll never making it for you ever again.” Heechul sighed. Shake his own head.

“Wow!! Are you confessing to me hyung? Just wow!! … but I can’t accept you. I’m straight… “ before Hae finish his talk, heechul suddenly slap his head again.

“Yah!! And you think I’m not??! You little dumb fish!!”

“But you said you loved me.” He rubbed his head. Gosh!! He had double slap this morning.

“It’s not like what you think. It’s brotherly thing. How could I waste my handsome face for some man, if I can make a thousand fine lady to head kneeled over heels for me. You know, I never wasting my precious chances.”

“Whatever with your casanova thing hyung. I’m not interested. And please … stop slapping my poor head. I can’t grow up if you keep slapping me.”

“hahahaaa … but you already stop growing dongsaeng.” He patted donghae head.

“Hyung!!! Don’t break this young man heart. Being tall and muscular is everyman’s dream.”

“Just keep dreaming about being muscular hae. Trust me, you’ll never be grow tall again.”

“Yaahh!!” Donghae shouted.

And Heechul just walk out, leaving the pissed boy alone.

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

Morning on the – soon become SNSD – dorm.

 

“Yoong!!! Come down here!! Hae oppa waiting for you!!” Tiffany shouted.

And then turn her head towards hae, showing her smile. Smiling sweet eyes.

“Sit down here oppa, yoona will be here in a second. And … eemm … do you need anything else?” She continued, sitting right beside donghae.

“Eerr … no?” he said feels a bit uncomfortable.

 

Actually Donghae feels uneasy to stay so close with a girl, except yoona. And hyoyeon.

(hyoyeon really close with hyukjae, his closest friend, that’s why they’re close).

And not with other girls. Even they are yoona’s dearest unnie. At least, not just two of them like this. It’s awkward.

 

“Are you sure? Drink maybe?” she shifted her body closer to Hae.

“Eemm… no.” donghae try to move away a bit.

 

“Oppa!!” Yoona call, grinning widely.

 

Gosh!! Thanks yoong” he thanked her. in mind ofcourse.

Donghae stand up immediately. Seeing his Yoong running down the stairs. Shouting his name.

 

“Yoong!!” he walk approach yoona.

“Oppa!! You looks like a puppy who just meet his master. Why so excited?” Yoona said. Giggling.

“Arf!!” He said so excited.

“Funny oppa.” She said, pinched his both cheek. “So tell me, you gonna walk me to school? Right oppa?”

“No~. I can’t yoong. I have a morning exam, just like you. But we can walk together till we reach my school gate. And after that, you’ll fine walk by yourself right? Big girl?”

“is that so? Okay then.”

“Yoong!! Hae oppa!! I’ll leave to school first! Bye!!” Tiffany shouted. Leaving.

“Bye unnie!!”

“Come on yoong. We need to go too. I don’t want to be late. Kaja!!”

“Neh oppa! Let’s go.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

They walk together until Donghae’s school.

“I’m sorry yoong. we can only get to walk together up here. You were fine with that right?”

“It’s okay oppa.”

“Good girl.” He pat her head. “And aah … I have something for you. This is your breakfast.” He handed her a box of food, wrapped neatly.

“Wow … are you making this on your own oppa? Daebak!!” she grinning.

“Neh. You can eat before the bell rang. Don’t let your stomach empty before an exam. Trust me, this will make your concentration better. Araso?”

“Araso ahjussi!!”

He smiling.

“And Yoong .. did you forget something?” he’s bitting his lower lips. Not really sure he’s gonna ask this or not. But he choose just to ask.

“Ah yea .. gomawo oppa.”

“Neh. But that’s not what I mean.”

She’s not get that. She’s don’t understand. Just lift her head to the side, knit her brow together.

“What date today baby?”

“14.”

“14 what?”

“14 february. So what oppa?”

he's frowned.

“Aish! Nevermind.” He said frustrated.

 

“Ofcourse this young child not understand pabo. Ofcourse she will not giving you chocolate even if it’s valentine. What are you hoping for? “ – he said to himself.But I kinda waiting for her to giving me chocolate. Looks like I wish to be someone special. But … Aish!! forget it. You wish for a nonsense pabo!he tried to block his own wish. Before he feels more disappointed.

 

“Now get to go to your school yoong. Before you late.”

“Neh oppa.”

And then she left …

 

But suddenly …

“Wow!!”

Donghae heard a male voice from behind.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update. and thanks for all readers, comments and subscribers. it give me spirit to write. to continue this story. thank you <3