Cute Little Angel

Love of My Life

2002. Their Young age.

 

 

Maybe Donghae is no one in anyone eyes right now. He still trainee afterall. He choosed big company to raise his name. SMEnt will bring his success. That his and his family wish.

But all dream, all desire should be paid with equal consequency. That’s for sure.

Become a singer, entertainer, is not his dream at first. He want to become a soccer player before. Actually, be a singer is his father’s dream. But he want to fulfill that. He’s a daddy’s son. He love his father so much. that's why he will do everything for him.

 

At a beginning of his training, his days feels so hard. Everybody will be feels the same as well.

Not only he should do his own routine like a normal boys in his age, like school, study, chase a higher grade and else, but others heavy things.

It’s like everybody expected him more at everythings. Such a burdensome, but it’s a must. He’s not the only one, that exactly the same treatment for others trainee. “If you can’t make yourself shine, then the company just need to kick you out”, it’s like a invisible rule and everybody know that.

Outside of school time, he had received a special lesson from his company, such as singing, dancing, acting, and behaviors lessons on how to be a good entertainer. SMEnt educating him so hard.

He doesn’t have so much time to play, or even sleep or even lay down to erase his tiredness within a reasonable time. it's tight schedule of lessons and training.

Sometime he feels too tired, sometime wan’t to give up. But he never let it happen, because it’s not only his but his dad biggest dream. And as time goes by, he have a lot of friends with the same difficulties and hard time, so it makes he not feels alone.

Donghae is a caring, sensitive and clinging person. Maybe it ' s because he used to get overflowing affection from his family. It made he more dependent on them. And other trainee, especially his hyungs also give him bunch of love.

 

 

 

And here’s another hard day faced him.

 

Donghae’s POV:

Aiiissshhh!!!

“Such a burdensome. Such a heartless. Such a uuuuuurrrrrrrgggghhhh!!! !”

I groaned loudly. Like a  scream, but it only inside my head. I’m not brave enough to shout it out loud. Or I’ll gonna in a huge trouble.

I just let my stressed out. I feels all of my body aching from pactice. And even some part feels numb.

 

I feels so tired today, why the coach make the exercise’s time longer today. Aaarrrggghhh …

For the countless time I blamed the situation and nothing can entertain me this time. All my closed friend is somewhere to be found, it’s make me more upset.

 

Usually Teuk hyung, Sungmin hyung or kangin hyung will entertain me and soothe me. or just get me out to buy some food to relieve my irritated.
Sometimes there’s eunhyuk or kibum will bring me to play or have fun to forget my problems. they never fail to make me laugh.

Or there will be heechul hyung, try to bring up problems, look for fight, pissed me off and all the weird things he can do just to make me angry or just to tease me. But know him for such a long time, makes me understand that there’s nothing bad motive behind all his action. It just one of his way to show his love. And strangely, because of all his behavior I feels entertained. Heechul hyung is one of my closed hyung, actually he is a caring person, loyal and warm. But he has his own way to show his affection. Strange way comes from a strange person.

Aahhh… but where are they right know? Not a single person appear in front of my face.

!

 

To get out of my stressed state, I walk to relieve my irritated, I just walked down the aisle along the studio.
I like to spend time by walking on the corridor on 5th floors, because I think this the most comfortable place. Along the corridor there is a large window directly facing the side of the building, so I could see straight to the Widespread weed with a few trees and some pretty flowers. See it make me feel better. at the side of the corridor also provided wooden chairs and a vending machine that we are free to take it without spending any money.
all the company's facilities.

Actually this is so huge studio, I even get lost on my first days.

SMEnt has 15 studio rooms. These studios has a various sizes, from large and spacious to cozy and intimate. The smallest studio is approximately 500 square feet; the largest is approximately 1,300 square feet.

Trainee and professional were teached separatedly.

Any type of lesson also have a separatedly class room, and different floor. Some studios are equipped with dance barres and dance floors and some include pianos (specially for singing practice). All studios have floors that are suitable for movement (no carpeting).

 

 

And suddenly I found a girl sitting alone. I can’t see her face clearly, because she sit a few meter apart of me, but I can see all she do. From her tiny body and looks, maybe this girl is around 12 old years. A new training maybe, because i never see this girl before.

She stand up and walk to the vending machine, looking for some milk to drink. Slowly she bring the drinks along with her and back to her first position, and suddenly …

“Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhh!!!!! “, she screaming loudly.

"Hiks! Hiks! Ugrh! Huks!" she cried.

I snapped. Why she suddenly cried.


She cried about 3 minutes, and then she stop crying as she stood up.

"I'm Yoona, I'm im Yoona. I’m strong" she said that sentence over and over again like a mantra and then sit back and drink the milk which she got a while ago.

She seems to have calmed down right now.

And then she smiled while look at the milk she held. Praised the taste. She seem love those vanilla milk so much.

I walked slowly towards her.

 


This girl is so sweet.

But her acting is very interesting from the beginning. or “strange” exactly.

This moment made me forget that I was also in a bad state.

She look at me immediately and tilt her head a little as I sit right beside her.

 

See her up close made me realize that she is very pretty. She has a adorable forehead, with a sharp nose and a thin lips.

More than anything, the part that I liked most was her eyes. She has beautiful eyes, clear, and make me calm just to see it.

Such as innocent and angelic eyes, I was like drowning.

I was look deeply in her deer like eyes, and when she blinked, I gasped.

 

“oh.. hi there” I said trying to start a conversation.

She just looked at me, with his head still tiltled. She seemed confused.

ah ... why is this girl so adorable. I thought.

"I'm also training here. You're new trainee?" I continued.

"Ah ..!" she suddenly stood up.

"Ah ... sunbaenim." she said bowing 90 degrees.

"Hahahahaaa ... why are you so formal". Her act made me laugh. funny weird girl.

"you don’t need call me that. Just call me oppa". I continued.

"But this is the first time I met you sunbaenim" she said as she blinked.

Ah .. that eyes.

“I know, but we are under same management, and I will treat you nice as we get along together. My guarantee. So you don’t mind being closed with me, right?” I winked. “and I don’t like if a cute girl like you called me sunbaenim, make me feels old.” I pout.

 “Neh… o – oppa” she smiled.

Ow, I love that smile.

“good girl… now tell me, what make you cried before?”

“eemmm… I just feel so tired and my body aching. I was fall and hit the door knob before. See.. ". she pointed to her bruised arm.

I looked at her mercy. Poor girl.

I understand how difficult the early days of training.

But she just smiled at me, looks like everything was fine with her. Not a big deal at all.

"It's okay oppa. No need to worry. I’m okay. I had been crying before and drinking my favourite milk. So I'm quite fine right now. This method always works on me." She grinned.

This girl is amazing. She was strong.

Then I smiled and rubbed her head softly.

"Let's go to the infirmary to heal your wounds" I got up and offering my hand.

She smiled widely and welcoming my hand.

We walked together. I took her hand, walked to the infirmary.

But she stopped suddenly.

"What’s wrong? I asked.

She  looked confused. like she was thinking on something.

"Ah, I forgot! Oppa, what’s your name?" She asked as she facing upwards looked at donghae with hands still joined.

"Oh yea. Hahahahahaaaa ... my name Donghae.", I said as i ruffled her hair.

it was our first meeting. I don’t know if this little girl will be a big part of my life.

This adorable cute little angel.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ... This chapter 1.

I tried to combine some fact (that I know) and fiction. but mostly is a fiction.

I started the story when they were training. maybe seem not straightforward.

I don't know this story will be long or short. let's just see. but i'll try my best.

thanks for your support.

I wrote this on my free time, beside my main work, so forgive me for the late chapters  (:


 

Yoona, donghae and kyuhyun are my top bias. it's so lovely if they have relationship on their real life.

Yoonhae or Kyuna, i'll support both of them.

they are cute. isn't?

and i always think that kyuhyun have a unique personalities. he has his own charisma. he is funny. i love him.


well, hope you like the story ^^