Canada

The 20th

ayo waddup~~~

As I promised to you before, there'll be more of Kyuhyun's crimes! 

Yes, I'm planning to reveal his dark side too.

But its all sugar-coated.

Enjoy!

 

 

 


22 – Canada

“Prosecutor Park!”

Changmin ran to the labcrime, where Geunhae is checking on reports. After she got the falsified body from Kangin, she hopes that Changmin had a good news. Of course, it takes a profiler like Jeon Yeonhwa to help him as well.

“Whoa, don’t ask for dating advice” Geunhae assumed, turning away from both of them. But the two declined.

“Geunhae, we’re not dating!” Yeonhwa exclaimed. “Its about Minister Choi’s case”

“I’ve checked on his phone records and also credit card records” Changmin said. “Although it all happened before the blackout. But Minister Choi did have some unfinished business with a few people before his death”

Geunhae received the papers and checked on them. “There are four people. The first one is his secretary, Miss Kang Jiyoung” Changmin said. “Meanwhile, the second one is his wife, Mrs Kwon. The other two was scientists. Jung Yunho and Choi Sooyoung”

“The two scientist recently were hired by the company” Yeonhwa continued. “So far, we’re only checking on their records. Also, Minister Choi’s wife separated herself from him, living in a house at the suburban area. However, I set up a meeting with his secretary”

“It didn’t match with the killer’s profile” Geunhae said. “Kangin and I assumed that he was shot. The killer is a sniper”

“Someone, perhaps one of them, might lead us to the killer” Changmin said. “Maybe one of they hire an assassin. Even the secretary herself, her salary is pretty high, actually. She can hire a sniper to kill him”

“Give it a try” Yeonhwa said. “One of them might lead us to the killer”

 


 

Secretary Kang was stunned as soon as she found Geunhae and Yeonhwa are visiting her room.

“Secretary Kang Jiyoung?” Geunhae showed her badge. “I’m Park Geunhae from the Prosecution Office. And this is Jeon Yeonhwa, our profiler”

Jiyoung just nodded before she sat down. “Please sit down” she told them.

“We’d like to ask you a few question regarding to your boss’s death, Minister Choi” Yeonhwa said. “Can you please tell us about him before his death? When was the last time you saw him?”

“He’s working a lot more in the company rather than the Ministry” Jiyoung answered. “Two scientists are working under the company now, and unlike the other workers, President Choi treated them higher than the others”

“What are they working on?” Geunhae asked.

“A project on making a power-plant” Jiyoung said. “Jung Yunho and Choi Sooyoung was working on this before in Canada. Boss had been contacting them via teleconference, because they’re also working on the power-plant in Canada as well”

“Seemed so urgent” Geunhae commented. “Do you have any idea why did Minister Choi choose them for this project?”

“They’re excellent scientists” Jiyoung answered. “They recently working on making weapons  using alternative powers that can be found. Minister Choi planned to hire them on making weapons for defense. They’re also nuclear experts”

“So like trying out nuclear in here with them?” Yeonhwa guessed.

“Yes. First as a power-plants, to powering the country” Jiyoung explained. “Then they’ll make weapons for defense”

“And where were you during the blackout?” Geunhae asked.

“I was in my apartment, just got home from the office” Jiyoung said. “I was really tired and I fell asleep during the blackout”

“It is said on our reports that your last call to him was on 19:21” Yeonhwa said. “Is that true? If we may know, what did you two talk about?”

“Minister Choi...” Jiyoung started to lost her words. “I... He... He made an affair with me apart from his wife. I felt guilty for doing this. I’m afraid that Mrs Lee will press charges on me for this. Minister Choi... he sometimes dragged me to his office to make out...”

“Does he feel guilty about it?”  Yeonhwa asked again.

“He even forced me to keep this as a secret” Jiyoung said. “But recently, he’s been so sweet to me. He took me to dates for apology. I love him, but still, he has a wife...”

“We also need files about this company’s projects” Geunhae said. “Perhaps an encryption to the database or just files”

“You can access it on the third floor” Jiyoung said.

Geunhae and Yeonhwa finished their interview as they moved on to the third floor.

“Should we take all files?” Yeonhwa asked.

“Of course not” Geunhae pouted. “Just some certain files that might related to the case”

In all of sudden, her cellphone suddenly ringed. She stopped at a corner to answer the call.

“Yeoboseyo?”

Hey, Geunhae. Its me

“Donghae oppa...” she gasped. “How do you know my number?”

Of course I know” Donghae said. “I was wondering if we can have a lunch together today...

“I... um, I...” Geunhae didn’t know how to answer. She was about to say yes, because she’ll feel bad for Donghae. But she was about to answer when the call was suddenly disconnected.

“Yeoboseyo?” Geunhae tried to call but there’s no sound. The call was suddenly ended. So, she sent a text message to Donghae.

Oppa, did you just end the call?

“This is weird” she concluded. Her fingers tapped on Changmin’s name, sending him a text message.

Something weird happened to my phone. Can you track my phone records?


 

“You dared so far to track her calls, and blocked her call with her ex-boyfriend” Jongin commented to Kyuhyun, who’s focusing on his computer. “Are you jealous?” he asked.

“I was just trying my new technique” Kyuhyun said. “There’s no way I’m going to be jealous”

“You picked the wrong person” Jongin replied. “Of all people, why Park Geunhae? She could’ve track you”

“Don’t worry” Kyuhyun leaned back to the chair. “She won’t find me. Although everything was worse when she’s not around...”

Poseidon, who heard it from the outside, felt weird. He stepped into the room, pretended he didn’t hear anything.

“Any progress so far?” he asked.

“Our scientist is near” Kyuhyun answered. “And perhaps I could block the call just like what I did to Park Geunhae”

“Park Geunhae?” Poseidon asked again. “You’re playing with fire, aren’t you?”

“For now, no” Kyuhyun smiled. “But she’s useful. For her side... and also for us”

“You guarantee that”  Poseidon replied. “If she’s dangerous, we’re not afraid to kill her”

Kyuhyun looked down, trying to find another topic. “What about you? Any progress so far?” he asked back.

“Jung Yunho is here” he said. “Why don’t you pay him a visit?”

Poseidon then escorted him to the other room, where Jung Yunho is tied up on a chair. Kyuhyun took a knife.

“Cho Kyuhyun...” Yunho knew his M.O. “I’ve been waiting for you...”

Kyuhyun, however, didn’t lose his cruelty. “I’ll play nice if you play nice. I’m just asking about that project you’re working on” he smirked as he touched the tip of the knife to Yunho’s face.

“What do you want, Cho?” Yunho asked. “Poor you. You don’t know what do you want”

“So you’re not playing nice...” Kyuhyun smirked. “I thought you can guess it...”

“I can’t” Yunho said. “You can’t be guessed... But you keep on the wrong way”

“Wrong way?” Kyuhyun moved his knife to his forehead. “Tell me about that project now...”

“You know nothing, Cho Kyuhyun” Yunho smiled. “Do you even know enough of yourself?”

Kyuhyun shut his mouth then stabbed deeper. Blood coming out from his forehead. “You don’t have to story-telling here, right?” Kyuhyun asked.

“You’re a poor guy, Kyuhyun” Yunho told him. “Born from an unlucky mother, who’s too kind to live in this cruel world...”

“One more word about my mother, you’ll be a dead meat” Kyuhyun moved his knife, making a huge line on Yunho’s forehead. “What do you know about my life?”

“You’re unlucky” he smiled. “Your father... You’ll never saw him. The father who made you live... You can’t blame him. Instead, you are hated by another father, the man who married your mother. You live upon bruises and wounds caused by him...”

“Shut up!” Kyuhyun’s tears fell down. He scratched Yunho’s face with his knife.

“People who live upon bruises and wounds... They will give bruises and wounds to the other people” Yunho said. “You are the example. You are thrown to an orphanage and you are exiled. You will always be exiled...”

“I said, shut up!” Kyuhyun stabbed his eye, but Yunho still can speak.

“A new family doesn’t even bother you to become a demon” Yunho smiled. “Kill me all you want, Cho Kyuhyun... but you won’t get anything...”

“Shut up, will you?” Kyuhyun’s knife moved to his neck.

“You lost your new family...” Yunho continued. “But your worst part of  your story was... Han Jiae, right?”

“Don’t mention about her!” Kyuhyun stabbed deeper on his neck.

“Han Jiae...” he smiled. “Your weakness. I knew it...”

“Dont. Mention. Her. Again.” Kyuhyun shouted in anger, as the knife took Yunho to his death.

 

Kyuhyun watched his face. His words kept echoing inside him.

“People who live upon bruises and wounds... They will give bruises and wounds to the other people. You are the example of those people”

He checked on his condition. Finding anything useful, since he threatened him mentally. Kyuhyun had no time to live in the past.

He took out Yunho’s cellphone, trying to check on his last activities. He scrolled to the text messages and phone calls, until he found one picture that gave him a question, an answer to find.

Witness Protection Program.

It was a photo of him and Sooyoung in the WPP building. Something must have happened in there. From his own knowledges, it was an institution, where witnesses of murder are handled by scientists and psychiatrists.

I’ve got to find out what it is.

Outside the room, Poseidon watched them all. He deleted the CCTV footages that shown Jung Yunho’s murder. He then called his boss.

“We found his weakness” he said. “And I think we should reconsider our moves. I’ll talk to you later”


 

“Witness Protection Program?”

Geunhae took a close look to the old photo in Sooyoung’s apartment. 

“I can’t believe it” she scoffed. “She was once in that institution! Its really rare to find these kind of scientists right now”

“You mean WPP?” Heechul asked back as he took some of the photos. “Since they’re all banned ten years ago, most of them are killed and they’re in prison. The rest of them are unknown, lost from Korea”

“Too bad” Geunhae sighed. She then looked over to the other files in her house. Choi Sooyoung is someone who likes to do some researches on her own.

“She made copies of her CVs” Heechul looked over her CV. “But of course, she wouldn’t include WPP in it. She would be banned and sent to the goverment if she does”

“Why WPP is banned anyway?” Geunhae asked, which was replied by a glare from Heechul. “What? I don’t know that as much as you do”

“WPP is an institution, a program that was made to protect the witness of certain cases” Heechul said. “The witnesses are handled by scientists and psychiatrists. Not only to give information, but also to heal them from their trauma and also change them to someone else, most witnesses will not remember their past lives, as if it was given a second life”

“Which is why, the institution was banned ten years ago” he continued. Then he smiled on what he just found.

“Hey Geunhae-ah, look what I found” he smirked, giving the file to Geunhae. Geunhae read it by herself.

“She’s doing her own research about this organization as well” Geunhae said. “Some of them are from WPP”

“This is a very useful information” Heechul concluded. “She’s like an informant to us”

But suddenly, Geunhae got a phone call from Leeteuk.

“Ne, Oppa?”

Geunhae-ah, where are you right now?

“I’m in Choi Sooyoung’s apartment. We found some useful informations” Geunhae said. “Wae, Oppa? What happened?”

You could’ve ask me for her” Leeteuk answered. “Say, she’s from WPP, right?

“She was” Geunhae answered.

Look. Changmin just tracked her, and she’s been living in Canada for ten years” he said. “You and I will go there, to Canada

“I agree on that” Geunhae smiled.

That’s weird. You usually reject my offers on going overseas” Leeteuk said. “What happened, sis?

“Choi Sooyoung has been doing her own research about Black Ops” she said. “She is most likely the next target. Black Ops wouldn’t want any informants about them, right?”

So that’s the reason” he answered. “Alright. Bring it to the police and we’ll be going to Canada soon. We took the night flight, anyway

“Alright, Oppa” Geunhae smiled as she ended the call.


Hi, Kyuhyun. How's your day? The case made a progress, but it'd be good if you came here to help.

As much as Geunhae wanted to go, she also thought about Kyuhyun. She looked to the ring on her finger as she re-read the texts she sent to him before she's on plane.

“I feel so weird right now” she said as they sat in the plane. Leeteuk looked to her, anticipating her next words.

“What happened?” he asked.

“The new client, Kyuhyun...” she started. “He made me feel weird these days”

“What do you mean by weird?” Leeteuk asked.

“Its just...” Geunhae sighed. “His presence... It felt worse when he’s not around. I don’t know why I always wondering where he is”

“Do you... like him?”

“Oppa” she looked to him. “Is it wrong? I mean, he’s attached to someone else. I’m not supposed to do this. I tried to fight my feelings, but the more I struggled, I ended up liking him more”

Leeteuk sighed. “God. This is complicated” he said. “My baby sister is falling in love”

“I know, Oppa” she pouted. “He’s also the reason why I haven’t give my answer to Donghae. It would be bad for him. But the reality is, I have feelings for Kyuhyun instead of Donghae. This is so wrong”

“Eotteokhe, Oppa?” she asked.

Leeteuk didn’t answer. He hugged her. He doesn’t know how to answer. He’s afraid that Geunhae will get hurt.

I think I should just hide my feelings, she thought.


 

Dear Sunshine,

So far, blood seemed so good to me.

I’m in Canada. Someone called Jung Yunho was threatening me. He knew about my story. He knew about you. My weakness.

I don’t want to admit that you are my weakness. You are my love, the love of my life. But weaknesses of a person are from the people he or she loved.

But who wouldn’t know, things are much worse. Everything felt colder. Everything felt darker than before. Since I’m on the other side of the world, million miles away from her. I don’t know why it felt this way.

I wonder if you are happy to see her. To see Park Geunhae, the girl who somehow helped me. I’m not myself around her. I’m distracted, but at the same time, her presence made everything a little bit better than it is.

There’s something different in her.

I’m not two-timing, or even three-timing. Why everything went this way? Why did I meet her? Why her, of all people?

Sunshine, I’m one step closer.

Before I’m going after you, there’s something need to be done.

You’re not my weakness. You’re not my distraction. You’re my love, my memory. You’re the reason of everything I did in fifteen years. Only one step closer before I found your dead body, and die beside you.

But I’m still wondering...

Why did you jump off from that bridge?

Why you weren’t ready to go against the world with me?

Why are you hesitant?

Why are you turning back, facing the death?

“Death is where people faced when they gave up. I don’t want to be them. I’m not giving up”

That’s what you said when you were seven.

 

Sunshine loves Kyu and Kyu loves Sunshine,

Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun closed his book as he shifted on the bench. He sat alone in the park, looking for some fresh air, while reading what he just wrote on the couple diary. The most precious book he had, more like his own diary.

He then fell asleep, drowned to the dream.

Kyuhyun woke up. In front of him was no longer Canada. It was a playground. He saw a boy was sitting down on the swing, watching the other kids going home. He was crying. Kyuhyun then realized something.

The boy was him. He remembered that he was crying. People are whispering behind his back, saying that he’s unlucky and had no parents.

Suddenly, the boy felt something. There’s a ball on his feet.

“Oh! I’m sorry!”

Young Kyuhyun looked up. The ball belonged to a girl. The girl realized that he was crying. “Are you alright? You looked like you’re crying”

“No, I’m not” Kyuhyun shook his head. The girl sat beside him. “I know you. You’re Cho Kyuhyun, right?” she asked. “Everybody talks about you. I’m bored of them”

“Why are you here?” Kyuhyun became curious. “Why are you bored? They’re talking about me, you could’ve join them”

“I don’t like people who talked bad things about you” she said. “You must be pissed off. Do you know what I usually do when I get pissed off?”

“What?” he asked.

“Why don’t you try to swing as far as you can and jump?” she asked. Before Kyuhyun can answer, she already stepped back, taking a square off before she took the furthest swing. Kyuhyun followed her and swung his swing as far as he can. She swung five times before she jumped perfectly.

“Come on, Kyuhyun!” she cheered him. Kyuhyun swung again and jumped.

“It felt good, right?” she smiled. “Lets try something else!”

“See those numbers over there?” she pointed to the metal walls that painted with numbers next to the slide. She got up and took her ball then kicked the ball to one of those numbers. The ball bounced back after hitting number 5, which is on the middle of the numbers. The first three numbers are on top, then the next numbers goes down below them.

Kyuhyun tried to kick the ball. The ball bounced at number 2, which is higher than the girl. The girl clapped and patted his shoulder.

“You must be really mad” she said. “Don’t think about it”

“But they kept talking about it!”

“Just ignore them, and you’ll feel better” she smiled. “Don’t give up. You’re not what they say. I’m the witness!”

“Come on, kick the ball again!” she said. They kept kicking the ball, until the girl kicked the ball and went over the top. She ran to find the ball, and Kyuhyun followed her. He found the ball and smiled mischiveously, as he ran away from the girl.

“Yah!” the girl chased him and then bumped him. “What was that for?”

“I’m kidding!” Kyuhyun laughed. “Here” he gave the ball and smiled.

The girl smiled back as she took the ball. “You’re cute when you smile” she said. “That’s much better”

Kyuhyun blushed as they sat down, watching the sunset. Both are exhausted.

“My Mom said that...” she started to talk again. “Death faced the human. But the human who faced the death, is a desperate human. There are people who gave up in this world. They’re tired of living and broke down. They faced the death, turning back from their own life”

She turned to Kyuhyun. “I hope you’re not that kind of person” she said.

“I don’t understand” he said.

“Death faced the human. Some humans are picked up by the death, even if it is the risk. They live to the fullest, not afraid of anything” she said. “But the human that faced the death, they’re afraid. They are afraid to live and feel hopeless about it”

“That’s what my Mom said” she smiled. “Death is where people faced when they gave up. I don’t want to be them. I’m not giving up”

Kyuhyun watched his younger version smiled upon her words. It was their first meeting. It was his first meeting with Han Jiae.

Young Kyuhyun and Young Jiae never met again for three years.

Kyuhyun watched them go. He still sitting on the bench. Suddenly, someone sat beside her.

“Jiae” he was stunned. “You’re here”

“Its been a long time” Jiae said, watching the kids go. “I wish I didn’t move out from Nowon after that day”

“I wish you are real now” he said. “I wish you stayed”

Jiae frowned as she wiped his tears. But Kyuhyun felt like a wind was wiping his tears. He shook his head.

“I love you, Kyuhyun” she said. “I love you. I want to see you happy”

His eyes became cold and dark. “There’s just things I need to do before I see you” he said. “Those people, they hurt you”

Kyuhyun stood up, can’t take any longer of her. Jiae looked surreal and he’s sad about it. He stood up and ran away from her.

But Jiae caught his arm. He turned and saw Jiae who put his hand on her cheek. It felt real for him.

“I love you” she smiled as she leaned forward to kiss him.

 

Geunhae stared at his sleeping face. Tears are slowly flowing from his sleepy eyes. Her heart was never beats this fast before. She took a handkerchief and wiped his tears, not wanting anyone to see him cry.

“I don’t know why or how I feel like this” she said as she wiped her tears. She stared at his face, saying the words she never said to him, or she never said again.

“I love you” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Whooaaa... unexpected, Geunhae. So unexpected.

Thank you for subscribing and commenting!

Recently I opened up the MV Teaser of Badman! (yes I'm a fan of BAP!)

And I hate the hate comments... Fans, stop the war! BAP is BAP!

I can't wait!!!! The song will be so epic! 

Perhaps might be my favorite and as popular as No Mercy and One Shot and also the other songs!

I know I sounded like a Babys in here... I'm a multifandom, anyway.

So readers, please subscribe and comment!

The story is just getting interesting!

(that's what I thought kkk XD)