Hijacked

The 20th

Author's Note:

I think, this chapter contains a lot of conspiracy and action.

 

 


 

17 – Hijacked

 

“I want you”

What? I’m sure I’ve misheard this.

Geunhae gulped upon his words. Once again, Kyuhyun just put her into the danger of misunderstanding. She tried hard to do this for the job, and she has thought ways to run away from him. But Kyuhyun kept dragging her in.

“What? You’re...”

“I want you to be my marriage counselor” Kyuhyun said. . “I’m new to this thing. I need some advice. Her father is busy, so I can’t meet him. And I have no parents, no one to ask for advice. Since I’m helping you on the case... you should help me on my marriage too”

“So...” he hesitantly look at Geunhae. “What do you say?”

Kyuhyun has no idea on what he’s doing.

Geunhae can’t stop thinking about it. Is he trying to make an affair before marriage? Is he trying to play here? He doesn’t know that she’s Seohyun’s cousin, but Geunhae shut . To be honest, she doesn’t know whether to say yes or no.

But, her ringing cellphone saved her.

“Sorry” she muttered as she picked up. “Yeoboseyo?”

Sis, the Songjin Bank near Gangnam is being hijacked by some robbers” she heard Leeteuk’s worried voice. “What you should worry is, Yeonhwa and Changmin are in there!

“Mwo?” Geunhae was taken aback. “Oppa, just text me the address. I’ll be there soon”

She then ended the call and turned to him. “Kyuhyun-ssi, I’m sorry” she said. “I have to go”

Geunhae rushed to the Songjin Bank with Kyuhyun’s car. She felt guilty for it but she needs to get there soon.


“Yah, quickly take the money!”

Yeonhwa sighed as she worried to the automatic room sprayer. It was changed into a poisonous gas. She covered with her handkerchief. Beside her is Changmin, who’s also covering his mouth as well. His feet was now fine, thanks to Yeonhwa’s jacket that wrapped around the wound. The bullet didn’t go into his feet, but he had some bleeding so he needs to hold it.

“Yeonhwa, look” he whispered to Yeonhwa. “He has a Black Ops tattoo”

Yeonhwa glanced to the boss who keeps commanding his people. The robbers are all wearing gas masks. Suddenly, a woman came in, which is the boss’s crew.

“Ares, there’s a safe in the bank’s basement” the woman reported. Ares, the boss, looked around. “Hera, check the bank’s employees. Some of them might know the code” he told her. Hera walked to the hostages, asking them but there’s no progress.

“All of you, give your cellphones!” Ares shouted. “Quickly!”

All hostages are taking out their phones, including Yeonhwa and Changmin. Hera are taking their cellphones. Yeonhwa texted Leeteuk, who’s heading to the Bank. Changmin looked worried as he saw Hera, who’s getting closer to Yeonhwa.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“I have a plan” she replied as she continued to text Leeteuk.

Don’t turn on the sirenes. And tell Geunhae to call me or Changmin.

But right after she sent the message, Hera was in front of her. “You bastard!” she slapped Yeonhwa and took the phone. She threw the phone away from Yeonhwa. Yeonhwa smiled as she grabbed her collar. “You’re texting in this kind of situation?” Hera asked. “Who are you texting to? The police?”

Hera grabbed her cheeks and brought her to Ares. Ares slapped her until Yeonhwa fell down and he bent down. “Tell the police that we will blow the place” he smirked. “Unless, if anybody tells me where’s the safe”

“Who knows the code of the safe?” Ares shouted to the hostages. His eagle eyes caught an employee who looked suspicious. He signaled his crew to bring the female employee to the front.

Yeonhwa spotted a scissors on Ares’s back pocket. She stretched out her legs, and weirdly, no one suspected. She gave a quick glance to Changmin, who’s worrying about her.

Ares checked out on Changmin’s cellphone. “Prosecutors. Too bad you’re a hostage in here” he smirked triumphantly, but then he tripped on Yeonhwa’s legs.

Yeonhwa smiled as she took the scissors and the gun from Ares’s pocket. Ares tried to get up but she pointed the gun to him.

The phone suddenly ringed, coming from Yeonhwa’s cellphone. Ares answered the call and waiting for the caller to talk first.

You’re under arrest” its Geunhae’s voice. “Come out now. We have a sniper outside and you’re on target. Free the hostages and get out from there

“Its not like you can catch me” Ares smiled. Hera closed the curtains and went away with Ares. They’re wearing masks, so they won’t be infected with the gas.

Ares then pinned her to the wall and smiled. “Sleep while we’re gone” he smiled.

Then, it hit her. Yeonhwa found out that it was sleeping gas. She can’t fight the unbearable feeling to sleep. She then fell down, sleeping. She saw the other hostages are sleeping as well.

Damnit.


Yeonhwa woke up and she’s in Emergency Unit. She looked around and no nurse around. She got up and ran to find Changmin.

“Yeonhwa?”

She turned and found Changmin whose foot is bandaged now.

“Thank god you’re here” she gasped and sat on the edge of the bed. “Are you okay?”

Changmin raised his eyebrows. “Well, are you okay?” he asked her back.

“I’m fine, alright?” she said. “If it wasn’t because of that stupid gas–”

“Hey” he cut off. “At least everyone’s fine. The bomb’s not exploding and the hostages are all in the hospital”

“Yeah, but they ran away” she sighed. “I could’ve stop them but that stupid gas–”

“Better than someone killed” he cut off again. Yeonhwa narrowed her eyes, feeling pissed off. “Do you really like to cut off people’s words?”

“I’m just avoiding you from complaining everything” Changmin simply said.

“Why are you so calm?” she asked. But he just smiled and said “Well, because you’re okay. Unlike you who’s focusing on the robbers, I’m worrying the hostages’s safety”

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Geunhae, Leeteuk and Heechul. They smiled once they found out that Changmin and Yeonhwa are fine.

“Thank god you two are okay” Leeteuk said. “What happened in there?”

Yeonhwa was about to say her words but Changmin took over. “Black Ops, hyung” he said. “The Black Ops, they did it. I saw the symbol in their tattoo”

“Black Ops?” Geunhae asked back. “Wait. No wonder they can escape fast”

“What kind of tattoo that they had?” Leeteuk asked.

“It was kind of like...” Changmin scratched his head in confusion.

“Greek Gods” Yeonhwa spoke up. “We can’t take a picture of them, because our cellphones was taken. But the tattoo was a picture of a Greek God”

“Greek Gods?” Heechul asked. “I heard from the hostages that they’re also asking about the safe?”

“That’s true” Yeonhwa answered. “They also use code names, like Ares, and Hera...”

“Those are the names of Greek Gods!” Heechul snapped his finger. “Well, Hera is a goddess, which means the person with that code name is a woman, right?”

“Easily guessed” Geunhae smiled. “They used sleeping gas because the trace will be harder to find. And one more important thing...”

“Choi Junhong is a member of Black Ops” she said. “Which means the next target might be Minister Choi”

But as soon as she said that, the power in the hospital turned off.

It didn’t happen to them only. The electricity turned off across the South Korea. People are suddenly shocked by the sudden turn-off.

Then suddenly, there’s something in the screen. It was a video tape. There was Minister Choi, who threatened a reporter about his scandal.

But one thing that they didn’t know that it was the work of Cho Kyuhyun.

Where is he now?

 


Jongin chased Kyuhyun to the stairs. His boss had never been this cold. Kyuhyun brought his sniper, keep running along the stairs to the top.

“Boss! Wait!”

“What is it, Jongin?” he asked grumpily.

“Sir, isn’t this too much?” Jongin asked.

Kyuhyun sighed. “I had no choice” he said. “I have to make the deal with the Black Ops. Now they’re testing me to the right victim”

Kyuhyun reached the rooftop and setting up his sniper. He aimed to one of the windows, then he saw the target.

“Minister Choi....” he called slowly. He took a deep breath. He knew he was tested, but everything has levelled up for him. In order of revenge, he had to use both sides. In order of revenge, he closed his ears to everyone he loved. Everything was under the strategy, but the results might not change everything. Or perhaps, the results might be worse.

His mind flew back to the time he made the deal.

“Cho Kyuhyun” he laughed. “What a nice move you had”

The Boss was laughing at him, finding any sign to suspect from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun didn’t laugh, but he just stared at The Boss. “What are you up to anyway, boy?”

“I’m not willing to be one of you, or offending you” Kyuhyun said. “I found out that our target was the same, and I have more advantage in this”

Kyuhyun is in the old building in Seoul, which is belonged to Black Ops. He took a dart and shot it to the picture of Minister Choi, precisely on his photo. “One of the important Minister in the government. Minister of Economy. If he’s killed, Black Ops just took one step closer to what they’re looking for” he said. “He was the one that killed my mother”

“So you were here for revenge” The Boss concluded. “What are you offering, Cho Kyuhyun?”

“A help” he said. “I can help you to bring down the government. I can help you to get what you want. And it would be bad if you reject it, because you’re getting a help from the most successful CEO in South Korea”

“I’m looking for some investors on our Black Ops project” The Boss said. “Why would I resist? Its a help, after all”

“Since we’re on the same path, why don’t we cooperate?” Kyuhyun asked. “You wanted to take down the government. You had a revenge against the president”

“You knew it so well, Cho Kyuhyun” he laughed. “How do you know all those things?”

“It took a long time for me to do the research” Kyuhyun relied. “But it doesn’t matter”

“I’ll accept your offer” The Boss said. “In fact, I’m going to give you a chance”

Kyuhyun looked to the boss once more, finding any signs to suspect. But he was really giving him a perfect chance. “I’ve located Minister Choi’s place. You knew that he had a scandal, but the media is paid not to spread the news. You can kill him, but leave no traces. You wanted revenge, right?”

“For someone like him” Kyuhyun said. “Killing him will be enough for now. And we can use another way to spread out the scandal”

“What do you mean by that?” The Boss asked.

“I’ll hack all computers in Korea and show the evidence” Kyuhyun said. “It was caught from a CCTV footage. Everything was told in here. Minister Choi threatening a reporter to not spreading the scandal”

“Did you trapped him for the scandal?”

“No” Kyuhyun answered. “I knew that he’s a ”

“You’re smart, I admit” The Boss said. “We’ll do a diversion plan on Songjin Bank, for the . I think we should be more open now. So then, do your job, Cho Kyuhyun”

“I will” Kyuhyun said then he left the room.

 He managed to use both sides; police and Black Ops. To kill the Minister, he has to use both sides, and so as the other targets he’s been looking for. Kyuhyun’s motive was to prove them wrong, and giving them the exact payback for what they did.

Kyuhyun went into his car and looked to the newspaper. It was the newspaper that came out twenty years ago, about the murder of his mother. His eyes got teary when it comes to his mother.

Kyuhyun cried, like he always do.

Kyuhyun looked for any signs. The video tape has a five-minute length. So he has five minutes to kill him. No one can able to turn off their cellphones, TVs, computers or screen displays on the road. People started to pacing around, and he assumed that Minister Choi must be outside as well.

But then he got his glimpse on the window. Minister Choi was looking outside from the window. He then turned back, and Kyuhyun got his chance.

Kyuhyun aimed to Minister Choi’s head and pulled the trigger.

In one second, people heard something shattered and the sound of a sniper. It was a the trumpet of death for the man who did a big mistake as a minister.

 

 

 

 

 


Picspam!!!

 


Author's Note:

Kyuhyun's on both sides. Ha.

Actually, he's on his own side.

Sorry for trolling you readers. I think its too early to tell you.

There's a lot to write. A lot of ideas. Pfft. I know this is getting lame _-_

And I've told you in the story feedback. If Jiae's not dead, where is she now?

But don't worry. Everything's planned and plotted. I have to write quickly.

And sorry for the lame chapter... 

*sighs*