Our Hearts

Good Bye My Love

ATTENTION:  Supply yourselves with tissue and ice cream. Fluff has left the building. I repeat: FLUFF HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!              *I hope you enjoy*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Hyukjae POV]

 

The others nearly ran into Donghae who had stopped right in his tracks at my door. I watched Donghae step aside, give a sad, forced smile, and let the members into the room. 

“Sorry guys. I thought I saw something.” Was his excuse.

As soon as the members stepped into the room, I was asked a question, "So Hyukjae, are you ready to go home?” I don't exactly know who asked, but I don't care as I would've had the same thoughts either way. Not really, I think in reply as I look at the man I love and know things are going change. I want to cry, but I will myself not to, until my baby leaves.

Instead of saying what I think, I smile weakly and say sarcastically, “Well, what do you think?"

Everyone laughs at this remark -- everyone besides Donghae who keeps looking at me like he knows something's going on. My baby knows me to well.

He comes over to me, giving me a hug and a quick peck on the cheek before he stands back up and looks me in the eyes with a questioning look that asks a helpless, 'What’s wrong?'

I see this look and I know. . . The time has come for me to do the hardest thing I have ever done in my entire life. And I know that I can't do this with everyone here, watching.

“Everyone? Could you please leave me alone with Donghae for a minute, if you don't mind?” Today, in this moment, I really needed to talk with him. Donghae looks back down at me, and his eyes lock with mine, confusion written on his angelic face.

How in the world am I going to do this? Look at his face! He’s looking at me as if he already knows what’s coming. . . What am I going to say?

“What has been up with you lately?! First you want to have a talk alone with Sungmin, and now Donghae? What’s the big deal?” I hear Siwon ask.

“Jealous much, Wonnie?” I hear Shindong ask while snickering, enjoying Siwon's constipated expression as Siwon finished, “Seriously what is going on?”

Suddenly, I here a new voice, "Come on everyone, he said they needed to talk. Let them have their privacy. It's their business they'll let us know when their ready, so let go wait in the waiting room." I look up at Sungmin and give a silent thank you with a slight bow of my head as he starts to usher everyone out the door.

“Donghae come back over and sit next to me.” I pat a spot next to me on the bed. He walked away from me when I told everyone we needed to talk. "Neh." I hear him say in a low voice. He looks at me and asks what the problem was.

How am I going to say this with him looking at me like that? With those sad, puppy dog eyes that understand me so well?

I love him so much.

My heart starts to beat really fast as I think about what I will say to him. I tell myself yet again that I have to do this for Hae’s sake.

"D--" I clear my throat. I try again, "Donghae baby. You know that I love you right?” I began, getting ready for the buildup,  "You mean the WORLD to me. You have always been there by my side and you helped me get through so many difficult times. . .” I trail off. 

Donghae looks at me with a worried look on his face. “But” he tries to stop me. 

He already knows. . . .

“But this time I need to help you.” I continue.

"What are you trying to say Hyukjae?" He whispers and starts to tear up. I want to cry too, but I go on. 

"Hae, I was watching the news. . and Baby, you're in big trouble!” I pause before continuing. “The reporters are in an uproar about what you said to me, about me while I was laying on the stage. . . .”

Suddenly, Donghae shouts, “Get it out, Hyukkie what are you trying to say?!” His voice cracks as tears begin to fall from his eyes. I in so much air I thought I might choke. I hate seeing him like this. But I have to. . 

Well here it goes, I say to myself. I exhale, “Hae. . . We have to break up.” I try to keep my voice steady.

“Wha-What? Y-Your breaking up with me?!” he exclaims. "Why Hyukkie? Why?! Don’t you you love me anymore?” 

“Baby, stop! I do, but I have to protect you!” I try. He doesn't even hesitate with an answer,

"Who in the HELL asked you to protect me?! If you have to protect me like this, then I don’t want protection. I don't need it. What I need is you!” He exclaims angrily.

“We have an interview in a couple of weeks, Donghae. Your reputation and career is at stake here. Baby, you have to listen to me! We can separate for a little while until all of this cools down, okay?" I start crying because of the anger, the hurt, and the pain I see in my Hae’s sad eyes. I’m going crazy, but I have to do this. . . . even if he hates me.

"But I don't want us to seperate Hyukkie. Please don't do this to us!" Donghae insisted, not listening.

I’ll make him hate me.

“Donghae I don’t want to get caught up in another scandal.”  I lie. "You said way too much, and now I’m in trouble too thanks to you and your stupidity! I don’t want to be with you anymore. . . I don’t love you.”

“But you said you loved me just a minute ago!" He's yelling at me. "You said you will always love me. . .”

God, he’s breaking my heart! But I have to go on. I have to make him hate me. . . I’ll have to be even meaner then, so it will be easier for him to get over me.

“Donghae stop being such a baby and get the hell out of my life. When you see me, look the other way. When we preform, we do our fanservice, and that’s it. When we're in an interview or during the entire beginning, middle, and the end of a concert or fanmeeting, DON'T talk to me. Seriously Donghae, stay out of my life!”

I keep repeating this line, but I don't mean it.

Donghae flings his head from side to side, protesting, “N-N-No, Hyukkie. Don't s-say that! I love you, I love you so much!” But I continue as if I haven’t even heard him.

“Do not show me any affection. Do not call me Hyukkie, or Monkey. . Put it this way, don’t even say my name.”

My heart beat quickened to so fast, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Calm down and finish this! I scream to myself.  Without looking at my fishy, I say in the harshest way I could.

“Lee Donghae. . .” I haven’t said his full name in 5 years, ever since we fell in love. I repeat it.

“Lee Donghae, stay away from me. I Don’t Love You Anymore, I Hate You. You Ruined My Life!” I can’t believe I’m saying this . It’s all a lie and it hurts like hell. I want to scream to him Baby, None of it's true! I take it back. Please don't leave me, Stay. We'll get through this! But I know I can't. So I continue,

“When we see eachother at the Dorms, avoid me at all costs. . . . . Donghae. . Get out! Get out of my room and don’t come back.” My voice almost cracks, but I manage to hold it together.

“Oh My God, Hyukkie. . ." He backs up from my bed. "I. . .I--" He can't finish. He puts his hands to his eyes and runs out the door.

As soon as Hae leaves, I couldn’t take it anymore. I burst into tears, sobbing so hard, my chest feels tight with pain. I'm heaving and coughing -- I felt like I was dying inside. And I hated myself for hurting my baby, my first and only love.

Lee Donghae,  I smother my face into my pillow, wanting to smother myself for real, and cried myself to sleep. 

Goodbye My Love.
 

 

[Donghae POV]

 

I couldn't believe my ears, "I Don't Love You Anymore, I Hate You, You Ruined My Life!" 

He said all of these horrible things to me. Those three statements kept replaying in my head like a broken ing record.

I covered my face with my hand and ran out of the room, running straight into Kangin and Sungmin.

"Donghae what's wrong!??" I hear Kangin ask, "Is it Hyukjae? Did something happen again?!" I put my head up to look at them, so they see the tears that are in my eyes. I see Sungmin, he's going into Hyukjae's room, and I follow his moving figure.

Kangin then grabs my face and makes me look at him. "What Happened??" he asks again, more demanding this time. I broke away from his hold and run over to Teukkie Hyung. I can't even hug his correctly, I just fall into his chest.

"It's ok. Hae, It's ok," he gently rubs my back. "What happened?"

"H-H-He. . . He b-broke u-up w-with m-m-me!" I cry with my head buried in his chest. "Hyung, h-he t-told m-me t-o s-stay away f-from h-him." I stammer uncontrollably. "H-He even s-s-said th-that I r-ruined h-his l-life, Hyung! HE SAID I RUINED HIS LIFFFEE. . . .

"Please, Hyung. P-Please take me home. I want to get as far away from here a-as I can."

He doesn't love me anymore! I continuely cry to myself as I head out of the hospital.

"I'll take him home Hyung". I hear Kyuhyun say.

I don't care who takes me home as long as I'm out of here.

I cry out what was left of my heart.

Hyukkie, What Happened to Us?   -- My heart asked.

My Monkey,  -- My heart called.

My First Love,  -- My heart promised.

My Life  -- My heart cried.
 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Hello, Me again!

Well first, Sorry for no more fluff! I know it's kind of depressing, but Please, BARE WITH ME. Yeah? Yeah?

Also, I want to say thank you to all of my subscribers, old and new. There's 21! *does a high kick*

Please continue to comment and subscribe and read and all jolly good fluffy stuff. xD

I'll try and update soon!

Again, Thanks for reading, and I hope you liked this chapter. .  some... just a little. . Yeah?