Comic Relief

Good Bye My Love

As the title impies, this chapter and the next will be a bit of comic relief, Suju having fun while it's still within their grasps before it's suddenly gone again. Hehehe. xP Hope you all like! (:   Happy Reading! <-- Like it's a holiday. . . >.<

***********************************************************************************************************************************

 

[Nobody’s POV]


“Hey everyone! COME TO THE KITCHEN AND EAT!!!” Ryeowook screams at the top of his lungs. He waited for a couple of minutes and smiled when he saw an obedient one come into kitchen.

“Do you have to be so loud?! It’s too early for that. . .” Siwon grumbles as he walks in rubbing his eyes.

“I just wanted everyone to come and eat before everything got cold!!~” Ryeowook whines softly and pouts. Siwon glared at his act. Cuteness was not his thing in the morning. . . 

“Leave him alone, Siwon. We're all  lucky that we can eat without having to make it ourselves.” Sungmin suddenly speaks up as he comes into the kitchen with a tired smile.

“Awww, Hyung, I was just messing with him!” Siwon exclaimed, pouting just as cutely as Ryeowook had just done, forgetting to 'hate' cuteness in the morning. He then grabs a plate and sits down at the so-far-empty table where he begins to eat. Shortly afterwards, Sungmin follows suit and sits across from him at the table.

Minutes later, Yesung, Shindong, Kyuhyun, and Lee Teuk all enter the kitchen at the same time, moving as slow as freakin' snails as they dragged their feet along the floor. They routinely lined up behind eachother and moved in a train-like fashion as they retreived their plate of food and shuffled to an empty seat at the table.

Before Kyuhyun actually reached the table with his food, he turned to face Ryeowook who was still standing behind the counter and said to him,

“Oh, I’m really hungry. Thanks for making this for us like our second umma, Ryeowook Hyung!” A huge smirk played along on his lips.

“Yah! Don't call me the second umma!" Ryeowook screamed.

"Then who would it be, Umma??"

"Wait, who's the first!?" Leeteuk suddenly butted in, his voice completely curious. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook forgot their bickering for a second as they both looked to face their leader.

"Hyung. . . Don't ask stupid questions. . ." Shindong said seriously. Everyone nodded while Leeteuk blushed, embarassed. Once that was settled, the two youngest members remembered that they had been arguing.

"And Yah, Game Head! Don’t call me Hyung! Everyone knows that I’m the 'Eternal Maknae'!” Ryeowook added with a sudden flying dish towel to Kyuhyun’s head. It flew surprisingly quickly and the eternal maknae had some good aim. Kyuhyun ducked just in time to avoid a damp dish towel to the face. It splatted on the wall behind him.

“Yah, that almost hit me, you Giraffe Obsessed Freak!” Kyuhyun picked the so far ignored fork on his plate and was just about to lift it when Leeteuk saw the action and decided he'd be damned if he let that happen.

“KYU, PUT. THE FORK. DOWN!" The fork clattered back onto the plate. "Now sit down and eat your food before it turns cold. And stop bulling Wookie!” Lee Teuk demands when he spotted Kyu glaring daggers at Ryeowook. He smiled to himself seeing Ryeowook stick his tongue out at the literal maknae and wiggle his behind.

Finally, the room becomes relatively calm as each member present takes to eating his food and talking quietly amonst eachother. Ryeowook even started on his own plate of food as he sat on a stool at the counter. For some reason, he preferred the kitched island over the table at times.

 “By the way, where’s the EunHae couple?” Siwon suddenly asks loudly to everyone.

"And Kangin hyung." Sungmin added.

"I think they're still in their room." Shindong answered just as Kangin burst through the door.

"Well, I'm right here and I'm starving! There'd better still be some food left." He said and then smiled as he took a plate from the counter and dropped some food on top. "Don't tell me those two brats are still asleep!" Kangin said between a mouth full of pancakes. He munched happily.

“Nope, we’re right here, Hyung! Oh, but I have already eaten thanks to my wonderful fishy.” Hyukjae practically sang while giving Hae a big gummy smile and a kiss on the cheek as they walked through the door, making Donghae blush hard.

“What? So you mean to tell me you actually ate something that Hae made?! Man that's some strong love! Hahaha!” Siwon laughed meanly before taking another forkful of scrambled eggs.

“Yah, I cook really good, I'll have you know!” Donghae yelled and slapped Siwon, lightly is what he thought, on the back of his head. Siwon almost choked on his food.

“Hyukkie baby,  tell them how good my food tasted earlier!” Donghae puffs out his cheeks.

“Well. . . . I’m still living, aren't I?. . . That’s all I have to say.” Hyukjae replied in a teasing voice.

“Hyukkieee!!~” Donghae whines, acting like he's all offended and his feelings are hurt. The family-like group in the kitchen all started laughing, very amused that Donghae's face looked like he'd been stung by a hive of bees as they were still puffed out at his boyfriend's words. Hyukjae on the other hand had believed that Donghae was really hurt.

“Oh, baby, I’m sorry. You know your cooking is the best in here! I love your food and I love you too.” Cheesy, but sweet. Hyukjae tries to  hug Donhae, but receives a push to the chest instead and the show of a small pink tongue as Donghae shoved it out at him.

“Awww, Hyung, I tought that I was the best cook in the dorm!!” Ryeowook shouts with a pout before he throws another damp towel at Hyukjae like he did before with Kyuhyun.

But this time, the towel made perfect contact. . . with the wrong target.

The damp towel clung limply to the super silent Yesung's previously chewing face. He had been in the middle of eating a pancake as well. He slowly took down the towel and plopped it heavily on the table in front of him.

Everybody held their breath to see what would happen next, because they all new that Yesung would get mad.

Instead of yelling like they thought would be his instinctive reaction, Yesung got himself up slowly, very calmly, and walked around the table heading to the now cowering Ryeowook. Over Yesung's approaching shoulder, Ryeowook could see Kyuhyun running a single finger across his neck and mouthing, "YOU'RE DEAD!" at him. He gulped as Yesung reached him.

The older wrapped one of his musclely arms around the younger's neck and tightened a bit while the other found it's way to the boy's waist. He squeezed the lower arm as tightly as he could until he suddenly found the need to change his arm's position and wiggle his fingers over the boy's stomach, making Wookie jump and scream with laughter.

"S-Stop Yesung h-hyung! Th-hat t-tick-ckles!!" Ryeowook screamed through his laughs. Yesung forgot about his food quickly and made poor Ryeowook laugh until it hurt. This scene brought up memories from the night before, and soon everyone was talking, joking, and playing around, either having finished or quickly forgetting about their food as well.

After thanking Ryeowook for the delicious breakfast, soon all the members parted ways by themselves or in pairs, going to watch the television, take long showers, or just going to their rooms. In Kyuhyun's case, he begged his leader to let him use his precious laptop to play his treasured StarCraft because he was having severe withdrawals. 

Teukkie pushed him away from him and locked his bedroom door.

******************************

[Hyukjae’s POV]

 

As soon as the door shut behind us, I turned abruptly and pinned my Donghae up against the wall beside the door.  I kiss him passionately on those perfect little lips that I love so much. 

I can't help but think about my adorable fishy; about how lucky I am to have him and that I would do anything to keep our love shining brightly as it is in this very way. 

The kiss we shared lasted long as I made sure it was deep and fulfilling. I longed for the lips that moved perfectly agianst mine, who's cavern I then explored hungrily with my curious tongue. I needed him all for me.

Finally Donghae and I broke apart as we nearly suffocated ourselves, and I looked into his lovely brown eyes and whispered sincerely, "I love you, Hae. So much. I don't know what I would ever do without you." He smiled at me with a soft, but intense look of love in his eyes. I giggled and continued after he pecked me once on the nose.

"I can't erase the terrible feeling I had inside while being away from you for those two weeks. It was probably the worst feeling I've ever had in my life so far. . . And whether if it's tomorrow or the day after, we'll still have to face whatever's thrown at us at that meeting. . . Hae, baby, if I were to lose you again, and it'd probably be for. . . longer than we'd both feel comfortable with. . . I'd probably kill--"

Donghae quickly cupped his hand under my jawline and slipped his right thumb over my unsuspecting lips. I was surpised to see that he was on the verge of tears as he basically yelled at me, "Don't say that! Don't you ever speak those words in the same sentence again! I don't want to hear it; I can't bear to think of you not -- Just . . Please dont talk like that again, okay?"

He waited until I blinked my eyes widely at him and nodded slowly before he spoke again, finally removing his thumb from my mouth.

"Hyukkie, we are going to be together, no matter what. They can try everything, they can pull all the strings and draw all the rope. Let them try. Because, if they split us apart, we will find a way back to each other. Our love is greater than anything they throw our way, and we can concur anything as long as we have one another. . ."

Donghae drew me in to an extremely tight hug as he whispered once in my ear, "I will never let you go. . ." My heart twittered in my chest and I felt immediate butterflies appear in my stomach as I hugged him back and assured him that I believed him.

I will always believe him.

Still hugging, I pulled the man in my arms with me as I walked backwards to where the bed waited. Before I fell on my back, I turned quickly and pushed him onto the mattress instead and laughed quietly as I moved to lay beside him. I turned to face him, and we stared lovingly into each other's eyes for a while.

My eyes traveled over each of his features, often lingering on several parts of his face, finding everything I saw absolutely stunning. I saw him fidget after  while when I admired him for too long.

He giggled at the look in my eyes, "Whaaat?~" he whined.

I giggled in response and tweaked his bottom lip once with my thumb, "Hmm, nothing," I said. "Let's just talk." He eyed me curiously, but then complied nicely, and we continued admiring the structures and every line and curve of each other as we talked about some of everything.

The meeting, our manager, our future together, Super Junior's future, and often switiching between moods and cracking pointless jokes.

Somewhere along the way, Hae unconsciously entangled his legs together with mine, and I unconsciously moved my hand to glide along, up and down his legs and waistline. This went on for a while. . . And then all talking stopped.

Communication with our suddenly bodies appealed to the both of us much more, and soon, we were making two rounds of love atop of the bedsheets where I poured all of my love into his soul.

And soon, before the afternoon even hit,

We were mashed up together beneath the warm sheets, sleeping peacefully as beads of sweat dried between our exhausted bodies.

****************************

[Nobody’s POV]

 

"Hyukjae hyung, Donghae hyung, wake up. We're going out, all of us. . . ." he waited but there was no reaction. He sighed and raised his voice a bit, "Hyungs, come on, get up! . . . Hyungs!?. . . . . HYUNGS!!!" Siwon screamed loudly, trying to wake up the two that slept so damn soundly in eachother's arms. 

He sighed in frustration and ruffled his hair angrily just as the previously silent observer Kyuhyun suddenly said, 

"Hold on, Siwon. . . I got this." He looked at the latter and smirked quite evilly. Siwon didn't like the smirk he saw on the younger's face, but, in all honesty, he was a bit curious. So he simply shrugged at the evil looking kid and watched as Kyuhyun ran out of the room.

Kyuhyun dashed down the stairs and into the kitchen. He quickly locates a huge, plastic, but heat resistant bowl, and turns the nob on the sink while tapping his fingers excitedly. He impatiently waited for the water to change from cold to hot and eagerly filled the bowl to the very tip of the rim with the hot water.

Still grinning evilly, he then walked slowly, but as quickly as he could without spilling even a single drop of water. He snickered as he entered the room and enjoyed the look he saw on Siwon's face as he noticed the slightly steaming bowl of water. 

Kyuhyun tip toed over to the two lovers' bedside and slowly lifted the bowl over his head, making sure that it was high enough to definitely drench the entirety of both bodies.

Kyuhyun literally cackled as he loosened a few of his fingers from around the bowl. He was just about to fulfill his mission when--

"CHO KYUHYUN, YOU BETTER NOT!!" Kangin's loud voice boomed heavily through the room. Kyuhyun turned his head sharply as he jumped harshly, receiving the scare of his life.

And the bowl of water in his hands slipped from his grasp and upturned unexpectedly over his own head. His reaction was immediate, the water was hotter than he thought it was, and he screamed for mercy from his own prank.

"AHHHHHHH!" His scream filled the air, and the slow motion effect was in full time play again. Siwon broke down to his knees and added to the commotion with his loud laughter.

Donghae stirred and turned in his sleep, and upon hearing such loud noises coming from his room, he groggily asked, "What the heck is going on?" He tried his best not to wake his sleeping boyfriend, so he spoke softly and lifted his head to observe with sleepy eyes.

He instantly spots Kyuhyun who's running around the room in wide arcs and circles, fanning himself with his hands like he's absolutely crazy. So, he's been the one screaming, Donghae thought. He then sees Siwon who's doubled over in laughter on his knees, yelling as best he could,

"That's what you get. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!" Donghae cocked an eyebrow warily, and with another turn of his head, he sees Kangin standing by the door with his arms folded across his chest, snickering loudly, but still giving Kyuhyun a stern look.

Donghae sighed and rubbed his tired eyes, I guess this means it's time to get up. . . he thought bitterly. He faced Hyukjae's sleeping figure again and smiled at his beauty before shaking him gently.

"Wake up, Hyukkie." he called, "It's time to get up!" 

"Mmmm. . ." the other groaned, "What time is it, Hae?" Donghae was surprised that the slight shaking and his soft voice woke his boyfriend up instead of the craziness going on around him. Hyukjae continued to talk,

"Can't we sleep a little while longer?" He peeked open a tired eye and looked at Donghae with a small smile, "Or do you want to go another round and have me insi--" 

"HYUKKIE, SHUT UP!!" Donghae screamed while clamping a hand over the other's mouth. He lowered his voice considerably and said, "We have people in the room!" His face was a mad blush of dark red. Hyukjae sat up on his elbows and looked around, just now noticing the circus going on in his room. He blushed as dark as Donghae.

"Y-Yah! Why are you all in our room!?" His eyes fall on the still desperately fanning Kyuhyun who was now hopping up and down and back and forth, trying to summon back some of his normal body temperature, "And why is Kyuhyun hopping around like his is on fire? And why are you two laughing so hard?? Will someone tell me what's going on?!"  He finishes with a slight frown on his lips.

Siwon waved his hand to indicate that he was going to speak, "K-Kyu was, bahahahaha!, going to p-pour H-HOT W-WATER on you two. . . Bahahahahaha! . . . . But, but then he SP-SPILLED IT ON H-HIMSELF!! Hahahahaha!" He rolled over on his back and held his hands to his stomach, a new wave of memories of the moment Kyu's plan backfired replaying through his head.

Kangin laughed whole-heartedly along with him, enjoying Siwon's constant outbursts of laughter. After Kyuhyun finally stopped hopping, but continued to fan himself, and after Siwon managed to stop laughing and to catch a bit of his breath, Kangin collected the rowdy boys and left the confused Eunhae couple alone in their bed.

The two were stuck in dumbfounded silence for a time after the door was closed, staring blankly from the door and then to each other. But finally, Donghae got over the shock,

"Hyukkie, let's take a shower together, okay?" Hyukjae blinked himself out of his own shock and nodded his head as he got up from the bed.

He took only two steps, and his feet slipped from up under him and his back hit the floor with a loud thump. His entire, still completely backside now wet from the water Kyuhyun spilled on their carpet.

How do you slip on carpet anyway?!?! Hyukjae thought incredulously.

"AHHHHHH! THAT STUPID, EVIL LITTLE PUNK!!!"

From outside the door, a fast patter of feet sounded as they ran through the hallway,

"I LOVE YOU TOO, HYUNG!!!"

"UGGHHH!"   Hyukjae threw the empty bowl at the door.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Well sorry again my lovely readers for taking so long to update *Smacking myself in the head*

I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I'm really trying to let SuJu have some fun, before the hits the fan O.O

Please continue to read, subcribe and comment. +D

BTW sorry if this story bores anyone, *like the two subbies I lost* I wish I could've done a better job for you :(