Reception

Good Bye My Love

 

Hmm, so this chapter is super freaking long. . . It was already long, but then I (CookieBear) messed around and made it longer. . . My apologies. . . We still hope you like it though, 'cause it explains those answers you wanted. . . Just hope it doesn't take you years to read it. . . Please enjoy xDD

**************************************************************************************************************

[Donghae's POV]

 

It was when everyone in the wedding hall was standing and clapping in congratulations, Hyukjae and I looking out over all of our guests - the reporters, our members, our parents - that I finally felt that sense of curiosity reining over me. It was to my utter bewilderment to find my father among the crowd of faces, clapping along with everyone else, that charming smile still etched across his once hardened features.

It was a smile I missed daily in that miserable year and a half of my life. It was one that reminded me of the father I once looked up to, and what told me now that this was the father I could look up to once again. It was a smile that held all the answers to my millions of questions.

I've gotten my happiness back, and he looks happy for me; he looks proud of me, though I can't help but wonder why.

I took my eyes off of my father as the man at my side began to pull me down the two steps of the alter. I looked to my right and was nearly blinded by the smile that played along his lips, the sight of him looking genuinely happy, finally by my side again and waving at our guests in sincerety, caused butterflies to tickle me incessantly until goosebumps traveled all the way down to my fingertips. They twitched as the chill reached them and I smiled at the feeling of his hand in mine.

I was completely dumbstruck by this moment.

"Hyukkie, baby when . . . How?" I almost didn't know how to put it into words, my confusion. "How did this happen?"

Hyukjae then turned his beautiful smile unto me, "I'll tell you what happened later, Hae. Either at the reception or . . . even later." As Hyukkie says this, his voice drops a octave, he winks at me, and I try to stop myself from salivating like a dog by pouting like a child.

"Do we have to have a reception?? I mean, it's so long. It's too much! I. miss. you." I whined. And it was true, I wanted him so bad right now.

Hyukjae caught my drift and squeezed my hand as he replied, "We've waited this long, baby, I'm sure we can hold off a little longer." He then leaned closer to me, his body right up against mine as we neared the end of our walk back down the aisle as a married couple. His soft lips grazed right along my ear, tickling me as he whipsered, "I'm just happy that you're mine again." A cold shiver traveled down my spine.

Just as I was sure my face turned a light shade of pink, we found our way at the huge double doors leading to the church's dressing rooms and Hyukkie and I were immediately surrounded by guests who'd followed us out the door. A chorus of 'Congratulations, you two!', 'Congrats!', and everything of that sort filled our ears as everyone shouted at us in excitement.

Everyone including: Teukkie hyung and our other hyungs Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, and Sungmin, our dongsaengs Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Siwon, and even Henry and Zhoumi, and our evil siblings Dongwha hyung and Sora noona. Happiness flooded everyone's senses as we accepted them all with open arms - literally, as Leeteuk hyung screamed, "Group hug!!" and snatched about 5 people with him to smother us.

What surprised me most, though, was when I heard a very unforgettable voice ask, "Can we join in too?" My head snapped up at the sound of my father's voice. The sheepish grin he had actually touched my heart, and I found that I couldn't say no. I had already hugged him blinded by pure happiness earlier. Now, I can hug him for real.

"Sure," I said simply and everyone's smiles got larger as the huddle broke in order to stuff both mine and Hyukjae's parents inside as well. It closed again and Hyukjae and I were squeezed nearly to death, but we loved every moment of it.

To be honest, the hug didn't last as long as I thought it would. Kangin hyung broke it almost instantly.

"Alright, I'm done! Let's get going, people, it's time to partay!" He didn't even wait for a reply. He just fist pumped and simultaneously dragged a wailing Leeteuk out of the church's exit, and like the sometimes obedient children they are, the est of the gang followed along. Hyukjae and I were left standing in the lobby of the huge double doors, laughing at our friends' audacity; though I agreed.

"Let's go too, baby. I need a drink." I offered my hand, waiting for Hyukjae to take it. Instead, he shook his head vigorously and scratched at his thigh in a highly attactive manner.

"I need to get out of this dress first. I'm sorry, I just . . . I just can't. . . I'll be right back." And just like Kangin hyung, Hyukkie didn't even wait for my reply; he just disappeared around the church's corner in search of the proper dressing room.

 

~RECEPTION~

 

[Nobody's POV]

Donghae and Eunhyuk were two of the last to enter the reception hall which was thankfully not too far from the church where the ceremony was held. As expected, the press had followed the pack to the reception hall and shutters snapped like crazy as the couple strode into the large ballroom. All eyes were on the two of them making their way inside with smiles radiating as bright as the sun itself.

Eunhyuk had escaped the confines of the wedding dress that had him uncomfortable and itching like crazy back at the church and was now back to feeling much more like himself. His white tuxedo fit perfectly against his body and his sapphire blue handkerchief matched the white very well, which was in perfect contrast with Donghae's very black tux and white handkerchief. The two looked sharp and very handsome by each other's side.

Before they could get farther into the room, though, they were intercepted by a father, Mr. Lee - Donghae's father - who snatched Hyukjae away from his husband's side, leaving Donghae behind with his mouth hanging slightly open in disbelief before he shook his head and walked away.

Mr. Lee gave Hyukjae a small smile once he'd finally let him go, "Hyukjae . . . Son, thank you. I know that it's . . . going to take some time for me to get used to . . . this. The two of you, I mean . . . But I want you to know that I'll most definitely try my best, for your guys' sake." He nodded a little awkwardly before he went on, "You've given my wife and I the best gift we could have ever asked for. It's that smile over there, you see?" He pointed over to where Donghae could be seen joking around with Kangin, laughing and smiling the entire time.

"It looks like he hasn't been put through utter hell for very near two year's time. . ." Donghae's father continued after a while, his face a little sad. "I thank you for that, Hyukjae."

To say that Hyukjae was touched was an understatement, "There's no need to thank me, Mr. Lee. I'm the happiest I've ever been since I was born into this world. You have given me back my life . . . You don't understand the pain I went through; but to be here now . . . All that pain has gone away.

"I promise to make him the happiest man you could ever dream of for as long as I live. I'll cherish him, so thank you, Mr. Lee." Without warning, Hyukjae threw himself into the arms of the very man he considered to be his enemy for well over a year now. "Thank you very much," he added sincerely.

If Mr. Lee had to be honest, he'd admit that he was greatly startled at the action of the happy boy, "Okay, okay. Get off me!" He laughed in meriment once he was able to get over the temporary shock. He pushed Hyukjae off of him, "But let me tell you something. One, you're welcome. And two, enough with calling me Mr. Lee . . . You can call me 'appa', you know? . . . You're my son too now."

Hyukjae's happiness blossomed to a whole knew level at that. He attacked his father-in-law in another tight hug before skipping off to where Donghae was being yelled at loudly by a snarling Kim Heechul.

It's been much too long since Donghae last saw Heechul who had recently returned from the army around a month or two prior to the wedding, and already, he was being yelled at by the dorm's ultimate diva. Hyukjae shook his head as he drew near.

What had Donghae done now?

"-re lucky that we're in front of cameras, or so help me - Oh, hey there, Hyukjae, my number one, most favoritest dongsaeng!" Hyukjae flashed a smile and didn't bother to tell Heechul that 'favoritest' wasn't a word, while Donghae pouted in misery.

"But, Hyung, I thought I was your favorite!"

"Nuh-uh. Not anymore, you little ! Not after that terrible stunt I heard you pulled on my Hyuk!"

"B-But, Hy-Hyung! It wasn't-"

"And now, because of you, fish, I have to watch those damn videos of the wedding ceremony because I would have rather died than see you marry someone other than anchovy here! I wouldn't have even been here if it wasn't for that duck Leeteuk calling me with this racoon here yapping in his animal talk in the background."

Heechul shoved a thumb in Kangin's face, much to the dislike of the offended who thought at once of snapping it off with his teeth. Though, no one had a chance to reply or do anything more as a microphone began being tapped by a crazy man up on the stage.

"Excuse me, everyone. Lemme have your attention!" We all turned our heads and sighed immediately at who we saw.

"Hello, everyone, I know you all know me. You must all know me, but since you insist, I'll carry on with the introduction. I am the most handsome member of all of Super Junior - the charming, ridiculously good-looking, master dancer, best rapper, mastermind of all the universe, even, Cho Kyuhyun. Please, people, I know. I know."

"Oh, just shut up and get on with it!" Heechul shouted above the silence that followed Kyuhyun's bragging, which prompted laughter.The man on stage, though, went on as if he'd heard nothing.

"I would like to say congratulations to my two hyung's parents, Mr.'s and Mrs.'s Lees."

"Aww, thank you, Kyu!!~" Donghae's and Hyukjae's parents all exclaimed in unison. This time, Kyuhyun managed to just roll his eyes and continue.

"Um, anyway, can I ask all of my SuJu brothers who are not married because you all to come up here?" No one moved, quite offended by the maknae's words, "Now?" Kyuhyun prompted, "We are meant to be one, so we should do this together, people!" That got feet moving.

After nearly all of the Super Junior members that were present gathered in the front of the room, they each took turns speaking to and about the newlyweds, cracking jokes, sharing small stories, and teasing the hell out of the husbands until their faces turned red and they were tempted to shy away from one another.

The members even took the late afternoon and coming night away with a failed rendition of 'We Are Family'. No one in their right mind could understand the 'English' words that were being sang into the microphone at the moment. Everyone sounded as if they were speaking gibberish. And although Henry was able to pronounce the words of the song correctly doesn't mean he knew all the lyrics. His mumbles could be heard clearly in the microphone.

The claps and cheers they got at the end of the 'performance' didn't tell anyone the truth that it was horrible.

Once the singing was over, Leeteuk led everyone in shouting, "We are Super Juni-oyeo!" Hyukjae, and especially Donghae, were very happy to join in. Next, the two Mrs. Lees took the stage and shared the mic in talking about thier boys in childhood a bit, and how happy they were now. They cried some tears, and next Sora and Dongwha found the spotlight shining on them as they proceeded in sharing stories so embarassing the husbands cried from having laughed at the other's self-proclaimed 'cuteness' but what others might call stupidity. 

Finally, it was time for the long-awaited couple dance. Donghae wasted no time at all in whispering something into Hyukjae's ear and running up to snatch the mic.

"Um, could I have your attention?" He fidgeted when shutters flashed and he had to blink the blindness away, "I have a request for . . . my SuJu K.R.Y brothers. Would you do Hyukkie and I the honor of singing us 'Promise You'? I promised my Hyukkie at one point that this is where we would be in the future, and I'm proud to say that, baby, we made it. Even through everything that happened, somehow, I kept my promise, baby . . . Thank you for never giving up on me and continuing to love me, even while we were apart. I promise that we will never part again, Hyukkie. I love you."

Donghae cried as he spoke what should have been his wedding vows, to the love of his life. While said love-of-his-life, Hyukjae, ran to the stage crying rivers longer than the Nile. He snatched the mic from Donghae's hand and kissed him hard and passionate, like they were the only two people in the room.

In all honesty, he had forgotten. . .

And after what seemed like an eternity of the best kiss Donghae had ever had in his life and after a few guest providing cat calls from their seats, Hyukjae broke the kiss and put the mic to his lips happily.

"Hae, I would have never stopped loving you even if this day hadn't ended the way it had. Baby, you are my life line, you are every breath that I take, and I love you more than you could ever imagine. Please, Hae, just continue to love me and I promise to you that I will do the same."

A hug later, and Hyukjae and Donghae were in the middle of the dance floor, swaying slowly to one of their favorite songs from the members of SJ K.R.Y. Donghae had tears in his eyes - he'd missed s' voices more than he realized until now.

~Promise You - song with lyrics~

After sharing their moment together, the couple then danced with their mothers, and finally with their sister Sora at the same time, having a ball. And when the music finally stopped for the siblings' dance, Donghae instantly pulled his husband to the long table set across the side of the room, though in view of everyone present - the newlywed and their close ones' table. He pushed Hyukjae into the center chair and left to grab two bottles of champagne and slices of cake.

He came back and sat beside him in his rightful chair, quickly taking in a mouthful of cake, just as his husband was already scarfing his down like an animal, and produced a loud moan of pleasure at the taste. Hyukjae did the same, and they laughed at their silliness.

Once the delicious cake was demolished, Donghae turned to Hyukjae. "Yah, you said you would tell me how it was you I ended up getting married to." He yelled over the music which was incredibly loud as if this reception were the scene of a club, and everyone - meaning everyone - who so happened to hear slid into unnoccupied chairs and waited patiently.

They wanted to know what happened, too.

"I think I can help you with that, son." Donghae's dad butted in before Hyukjae could speak and sat down across from Donghae, his wife on his left. Hyukjae's father was across from his son, his wife on his right. "A lot happened before the start of the wedding." Donghae's father revealed, and began his recount of the story.

 

FLASHBACK

Mr. Lee watched his son from afar, observing every one of his actions, all of his facial expressions, trying to decipher his emotions; and he liked none of them. Donghae moved around their home as if he were a creature of the living dead, his skin much paler than it should have been, his eyes puffy and red, his lips turned into a deep frown.

Not once since the day he'd been here has he smiled.

Having seen enough of this, Mr. Lee sighed and walked away in search of an answer. He couldn't help but think to himself that this was the day of his youngest son's wedding - it should be the best and most important day of his life, but he couldn't miss every detail of Donghae's being screaming that he was miserable. Without having realized it, Donghae's misery had snuck up on Mr. Lee and he was beginning to see clearly.

His once bubbly son was never happy nor himself anymore, and it hurt him to know that he was the cause.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"You see, when I married your mother, I felt like the Heavens had opened its arms and embraced me with this feeling of pure love. I know it sounds corny, but I mean it. I was the happiest and felt I was the luckiest man alive. I felt that, but I didn't feel any of that coming from you, Donghae. And sooner or later, I realized that I couldn't take it anymore and that I was now presented with two choices,

"1) I could make my son marry Jessica and destroy three people's lives possibly forever with one stone, or 2) I could do something better that would allow myself to see my son's bright, beautiful smile again . . . So, that's when I got the nerve to grab my phone and make a call to the dorm where Sungmin so happened to pick up."

Everyone snapped their heads to look at the smugly smirking Sungmin who had that look on his face that said, 'I knew before you did, es'. Kyuhyun on the other hand had this look that said, 'This bunny bastard betrayed me, his own boyfriend!' That information would have been good to juggle emotions around with. His Minnie was dead for sure when they got back to the dorm.

"Anyway," Mr. Lee continued. . .

 

FLASHBACK

"Hello?" A soft voice broke into the speaker and flooded into Mr. Lee's waiting ear. He took a deep breath before allowing himself to speak.

"Hello, this is Super Junior's dorm correct?"

"Yes, it is. And who might you be?" The voice sounded a bit skeptical immediately and when Mr. Lee admitted that he was Lee Donghae's appa, everything just got worse. "Who the hell do you think you are, calling here on the day of your son's wedding when you know very damn well what Hyukjae is going through over here? Everyone already left for that 's wedding. Did you just call to rub it in?! I knew you were an ignorant bastard, but to do this? You must be completely stupid as f--"

"Okay, okay, so I guess I deserve that, but I have to cut you off," Mr. Lee interjected before Sungmin could go into depth about his hatred for him, "The wedding will start in about 5 hours and it takes a while to get here from there, so you don't have much time."

". . . What?"

"What I mean to ask is, can you do me a huge favor in bringing Hyukjae here to Mokpo, for the wedding? And before you say anything against it, I have a plan." Although Mr. Lee mentioned that he had something else in mind, Sungmin didn't give a damn as to what he had to say.

Mr. Lee pulled the phone away from his ear as he listened to a string of curses flood through the phone, and after it seems like Sungmin had run out of breath and had to pause, did he interject and say what he needed to say. It took a whole lot of convincing, but finally, he managed to get the angry Sungmin to agree.

"Fine, I'll do it." Sungmin replied with a huff, upset that it had to be this evil man that got him to cooperate with him. Mr. Lee smiled into the phone, but quickly stopped when he heard, "But just know that I'll personally be there to kick your if this is some kind of a set up for you to watch Hyukjae suffer, old man."

Mr. Lee blinked when the call was abruptly cut in his ear. He then sighed after the initial shock and shook his head - Hyukjae has a good friend.

He placed the phone back on the receiver and stood to find Jessica before she left to be there at the wedding hall where she'd finish getting ready in her dressing room. Mr. Lee got a shock, though, when he was greeted with a teary-eyed Jessica, sitting forlornly on her bed, a frown on her face.

Always having a sort of soft spot for the bubbly girl, Mr. Lee gently asked her what was wrong. . .

INTERRUPTION OF FLASHBACK

 

"And I cried, 'I can't do this, Mr. Lee!' I told him, 'I don't love Donghae oppa anymore. I tried, but I know he doesn't love me either! Donghae oppa told me he hated my guts for what I was going to make him do!' I was crying really hard when I said this, you guys," Jessica, who had already informed her SNSD members ahead of time not to come, said with a smile, "And then I said, "Oppa told me that he was going to make my life a living hell!'"

Hyukjae turned his head to look at Donghae and nudged his shoulder a bit in a shame-on-you kind of way to which Donghae just shrugged and turned his attention back to the girl blushing in embarassment. She had noticed that all eyes were on her due to her little outburst of excitement.

"Ehem, anyway, yes, that's what she told me. And then. . ."

 

FLASHBACK

"You don't have to cry anymore," Mr. Lee gently patted Jessica on the back in attempt to calm her cries, "I have a plan that will make everything right again and everyone happy."

Jessica lifted her head to look at the man with her teary eyes, "What is it?" she asked curiously. She wiped the tears which made her makeup run and her face to look like someone failed at making her look like a clown.

"Well, I've already called Sungmin, you see, and I told him to bring Hyukjae here for the wedding." Her eyes widened in surprise at what Mr. Lee said, thinking that he was insane and that it would kill Hyukjae to see her and Donghae getting married, let alone in person.

Mr. Lee noticed this, and immediately hurried to clarify his plans. He repeated all of what he'd told Sungmin over the phone, and the girl nodded her head vigorously. She agreed with the plan and admitted that it was great after he'd explained it to her.

"Hae oppa will be so happy, I bet he'll cry! Everyone deserves happiness, Appa." Mr. Lee just smiled at the grinning girl, not bothering to correct her use of the word 'appa'. He was comfortable with her calling him appa, especially after an entire year.

Mr. Lee became very proud of himself after hearing Jessica's response. He knew right then that he was making the right decision.

Soon after, everyone left for the church where the wedding was to be held. Jessica left first so Donghae wouldn't see her, following the tradition of keeping the bride out of the groom's sight until the moment of the wedding to avoid bad luck. Mr. Lee made sure Jessica was quite situated in her dressing room before he made sure to check on Donghae, finding that his son was in no mood to see him or anyone else for that matter.

In disappointment, Mr. Lee let his son be and waited impatiently for Sungmin's text which would indicate that he and Hyukjae had arrived. Time was cutting pretty short as there was only around an hour before the wedding would start and the two still had not shown up. Much to his delight, though, Sungmin texted within the next 10 minutes, saying that they were outside and getting ready to come in.

As much as he would like to refuse to admit it, he had to stop himself from doing a bunny hop all the way to Jessica's room in to inform her of the plan's action, he was so happy.

"They're here," he said simply when he was granted access to the bride's room, "And don't forget to look mad." She flashed him a mischievous grin and nodded her head in understanding. They were both ready to get this thing over with.

Mr. Lee walked out of Jessica's dressing room and into the chapel just as Sungmin walked into the huge double doors. He gave Mr. Lee a quick wink as he passed him and made his way over to s who were surprised to see him there, after he'd told him he wasn't coming. Mr. Lee watched the interaction until a vibration in his pocket made him jump.

Sungmin had sent him another text message. 'Hyukjae should be coming in very soon.' it said; and sure enough, within 2 minutes, Hyukjae could be seen trying to be stealth and sneak inside of the huge double doors like a childish ninja.

Mr. Lee rolled his eyes at the boy's audacity and approached him quickly before he could change his mind or make it to his seat. He snatched Hyukjae's wrist tightly and dragged him into an empty room, more accidentally than on purpose slamming the door in effort of Donghae not seeing them having walked past his dressing room.

He pushed Hyukjae inside and felt the need to act as if he'd locked the door, wishing to amuse himself a bit as he scared Hyukjae.

ANOTHER INTERRUPTION

 

"Oh! So that's the noise I heard when I was all bored and dazed. You slammed the door!" Donghae suddenly exclaimed, pointing an accusatory finger at his father. Obviously, he was very interested in the story.

Hyukjae couldn't help picturing him with a bucket of popcorn, his fingers all buttery and unhealthy looking. He smiled at his cute husband and added something himself.

"I was so scared today that I wanted to cry, die, then dry up into a little miserable ball of fear! But I promised myself that I wouldn't cry," Hyukjae said with a laugh, "I didn't want to look weak in front of Mr. - I mean, Appa."

Donghae gasped in surprise at Hyukjae calling his father that and he wanted to hug him. They were a true family now. But Mr. Lee didn't give him the chance. He started talking again.

"So, anyway. . ."

 

FLASHBACK

Mr. Lee hardened his expression as he turned to face Hyukjae properly, eyes locking into place on the latter's, trying hard to read every emotion the boy had dug deep within. For a moment, the two just stared, no words exchanged. Memories of past events managed to do enough of the talking for a lifetime. But Mr. Lee knew progress had to be made, thus, he asked his very first question that played along with his plan.

"Tell me, boy, what are you doing here? I suppose you remember me telling you to stay away from my son, don't you?" Mr. Lee could see the slight flinch Hyukjae gave at the sound of his deep voice, but the look in his eyes told him that Hyukjae wasn't backing down after having come this far.

Hyukjae knew it was too late for that. In fact, it was too late for everything. Just being there would have to do.

"Mr. Lee, I'm here to support my best friend. Even if my heart has to be ripped out in the process of hearing every word he will say to his soon-to-be wife, I will take it all. I love your son much more than I will ever love myself, so I will hurt for him," Hyukjae stated as calmly as his quickly beating heart would let him, "I will cry for him, and in order to be there for him and support the man I love through everything he may come across in his life, I am willing to even kill my own heart for him - starting from right here and now.

"I don't care for the well-being of my heart as much as I care for his. Just being here is enough . . . I will take it all."

Mr. Lee wasn't able to fight the shock that coursed through his veins at hearing words spoken so genuinely and so effortlessly. Considering the position that Hyukjae was in, Mr. Lee was sure the boy would come across as a stuttering mess, meeting face-to-face with the man that tore his love away with no remorse. But there was none of that.

Hyukjae had the guts to sneek into a place filled with cameras and reporters who knew his name as Super Junior's Lee Hyukjae - the man that Lee Donghae left for SNSD's Jessica. . . Mr. Lee could have never guessed that Hyukjae loved his son to such an extent.

He nearly sighed, finding hardly any need to go on any further as Hyukjae's feelings were incredibly clear; but Mr. Lee was looking for something specific, for which, he had to press on, "So, to clarify, you're not here to stop the wedding? You're willing to let my son marry someone else and be with them for the rest of his life, without any regrets?"

Hyukjae swallowed; he coughed. Answering such a question hurt when it was only half true. He already knows he'd regret it in the long run. 

"Honestly, I came here to stop it, but I realized that I didn't want to lose him as my friend too. My best friend. . . I have lost so much, already. He's no longer my boyfriend, he's no longer within my reach, and . . . I can't lose my Hae all the way. I still want to be able to reach out to him, even if I never reach him." Hyukjae smiled a miserable smile, "So, no. I won't stop it. If Hae is happy, then I'll be happy, too. As happy as I can be, anyway."

And there it was. . . Hyukjae's happy, if Donghae's happy . . . Donghae will live a good life.

Mr. Lee smiled suddenly, startling Hyukjae tremendously, if he had to be honest. Instantly, he pulled out his cell phone and let his fingers fly, telling Jessica to come inside quickly.

FURTHER INTERRUPTION

 

"And so, that's when I burst into the room and tried my hardest to look like I was mad, but when I saw Eunhyuk oppa standing there looking all lost and helpless, I failed miserably!" She laughed while she flailed her skinny arms, "I ran over to oppa and gave him a big long hug. I was sorry for what I had done, and I told him that I never wanted to hurt him and Donghae oppa. I even remembered to say that Donghae oppa had never loved or touched me! Remember, oppa?"

Hyukjae blinked in bewilderment, but nodded quickly. That part of the story was embarassing and awkward and he'd rather not remember it.

"And then," Jessica went on as if Hyukjae's agreement didn't even matter, "I gave him my wedding dress which I had stuffed inside of a gift bag. The dress had been slightly altered already, thanks to the measurements given to me by Sungmin oppa. And the look on Eunhyuk oppa's face was so priceless! I couldn't help laughing and I ended up giving him a huge kiss on his cute, blushing cheeks."

"Yah, what the hell!?!" Donghae suddenly exlaimed, his face scrunched up in protest, "Why can't you people keep your paws off of my Hyukkie??" He glared around the table, "I'll eat you all alive!"

"Possessive much, fish?" Heechul smirked and proceeded to act as if he was about to touch Hyukjae's waist with his bony little finger, though he stopped and snatched his hand away when he received, first, a nasty glare from Donghae that warned him not to even think about it, and second, a vicious teeth-snap at his hand that warned him that, indeed, he would be eaten alive.

Mr. Lee rolled his eyes at everyone present, "Can I at least try to finish now?" He asked, frustrated at how many times he'd been interrupted so far. No one answered, and he took that as an 'okay'. "Aish, so anyway," he started, yet got interrupted before he even started, ironically.

"Wait, why in the world wasn't I told about your little plan?!" Mrs. Lee questioned. It's not like her husband had understood Donghae's suffering before she had!

Mr. Lee replied quickly, quite startled by his wife's ourburst, "Ha-Ha, well," he began awkwardly, "I had no time to involve you! Meaning, everything was moving fast and I couldn't get to you in time. . . All in all, you're happy, I'm happy, Hae and Hyukjae are happy, everyone's happy, so it's fine."

Everyone nodded their heads at Mr. Lee's hurried explanation and got themselves ready to hear the rest of the interesting story.

"So, anyway, I told Hyukjae I wanted to see my son smile again and that he'd have to be the one to do that for me. And then I left the room, listened to Hyukjae screaming about being dressed up like a girl, and then walked into the wedding hall to wait for the wedding to start . . . The End."

. . . . . . . (Silence)

"Booooooooo! Lame ending!"

"Shut up, Heechul!" Hyukjae's mother smacked the red-headed diva in the back of the head.

Everyone laughed long and loud, and after a while of teasing and more talking, Donghae felt like he couldn't take it anymore. He managed to fake a yawn so perfectly that Hyukjae's attention turned immediately toward him.

Donghae smirked victoriously behind his hand. Hyukjae will be his for the rest of the night, if anyone caught his drift. 

Hyukjae crooned an, "Aww, is my baby Hae sleepy? Are you ready to go?" to which Donghae nodded and faked another masterfully done yawn and replied, "Yes, baby. Can we go now?"

Hyukjae kissed him on the temple and rushed to get his things together, wanting Donghae to wait not even a little bit. He pulled Donghae to his feet and mentioned himself saying goodbye to the people on the right while Donghae should take the left, which went as planned and was done quickly.

Donghae was wasting no time. He absolutely needed a hotel room within the next few minutes of his life or he would be fighting an untimely death. Hyukjae, too, wasted no time, but rushed to Sungmin's side, his number one supportive friend.

He thanked him with a kiss to the cheek for pushing him to 'crash' Donghae's wedding - because this has turned out to be the best damn day of his entire life.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Author: I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I hape enjoyed writing it. We only have one more chapter left. Hopefully I can give you all a good final chapter. :)

Thank you all for reading and commenting on this chapter also to the 89 subscribers and 8 upvoters.

Recent upvoters Daiana1, anayuli,sagigirl94 and kiki-chan (Flying kisses)

We really appreciate your patience and I hope to have the last chapter up soon. =D