Rushing, Frantic, Lost

Good Bye My Love

 

 

The Emergency Ambulance crew arrived in all seriousness and began working on the unconsious Eunhyuk immediately. The present EMT kept a positive, professional attitude and began performing standard CPR.

At this time, the remaining EMTs arrived with the electric shock pads to try jumpstarting Eunhyuk's frail heart as the CPR treatment that had been started failed to work.

Eunhyuk's shirt was tugged up past his chest and the pads were placed there instead. The machine was , and the process began.

Eunhyuk's body jolted as a sharp volt of energy flooded through his body and the EMT cried  a loud, "CLEAR!". Donghae coughed up sobs and painfully turned his head away--unable to bear the terrifying sight of his Monkey's still body laying on that damn cold floor. Donghae wishes he and Eunhyuk could switch roles and he could be the one laying there instead.

The process was repeated a horrible three times before the first relieving beep! sounded from the heart moniter attached to Eunhyuk. The sound seemed soft as a whisper.

Eunhyuk was quickly lifted onto a stretcher and supplied with an oxygen mask before being expertly wheeled from the stage and inserted into the waiting ambulance.

Donghae wailed Eunhyuk's name and cried into his hands. He was miserable, upset that there was nothing in his power that he could possibly do.

The Super Junior members, (excluding Sungmin and Kyuhyun who chased after the worked up Donghae when he ran to follow his beloved Eunhyuk to the hospital) know it is their responsibility to safely reassure the bawling fans in the sold-out arena that everything was going to be okay--although not knowing themselves--and calmly end the show.

Leader Leeteuk and his boyfriend Kangin apologized as best they could to all who would listen.

"To all you loyal ELFs out there, please rest assured. Eunhyuk and everything, the entire situation, will be alright. Please, go home safely. We're really, very sorry."

To this, Kangin added, "We also apologize on behalf of our missing members Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Donghae. I'm sure they'd want us to send you guys their love and thankfullness."

Incapable of speaking any more, Leeteuk, Kangin, and the remaining members held in their anxiety, linked hands, and bowed.

 

*******************

After the bow, Super Junior took no more time on the stage and rushed out to the exit as fast as their feet would allow. Leeteuk, Kangin, Yesung, Ryeowook, Shindong, and Siwon all piled up into one van and fled to the hospital with expectant hearts.

The boys tried desperately not to get their hopes up.

Upon arriving to the hospital, it's hard to get through because the mass of media and concerned fans--who've either seen it already on the news, or who must have followed the ambulance after the concert--blocking the entrance. Boy do news travel fast.

Finally prying themselves through with the help of security, the members hurry into the hospital and set out to find Eunhyuk and the others.

Yesung happened to reach the receptionist's desk first where he demanded to be told the room number that Eunhyuk was in. The woman behind the counter stuttered helplessly, "H-he's in r-room 373!" Still respectful even in a crisis situation, Yesung and the others bowed quickly and took off in the direction of the elevators.

And if the elevators were taking too long, they were determined to even take the stairs, if it meant getting to check on Eunhyuk quicker. Luckily, the elevators arrived quickly, as if it were concerned for Eunhyuk's health as well.

Impatiently, the members bounced around inside of the elevator, and when the ride ended and the doors opened, the boys wasted no time inside. They bolted out to the right and expertly found the number to Eunhyuk's room. But as Leeteuk reached for the handle to the door, the doctor in charge of Eunhyuk stepped out, held up a hand, and said, "Already occupied."

The members peeked around the doctor and at a glance recognized Sungmin talking to someone across from him.

But they only half cared. "How's Eunhyuk? Tell us how he's doing!" Ryeowook shouted.

"He's in stable condition. His heart is beating steadily and he seems okay as of right now." The doctor said, "But, we still want to watch him closely."

Thank God, they all say in unision.

***********************

Donghae was told to wait for an hour that was too long to bear. He'd been told relax in the waiting room of the third floor while the nurses and doctors worked to keep Eunhyuk breathing and awake.

After what seemed like a lifetime, Donghae was finally freed from the wretched holding room and was allowed to see his Eunhyuk. He used this opportunity and sprinted the entire way there.

Donghae practically fell into Eunhyuk's hospital room when he got there.

"HyukJae, wake up! It's me, Donghae! I'm here. . . ." He's panting with his failed efforts to stay calm.

Laying quitely on the bed, Eunhyuk slowly  open his eyes, surprised to see the man he has loved since he was a young boy crying and touching his face in a pitiful manner.

Seeing this, Donghae smiles a broad, teary-eyed smile. "Hyukkie honey, you're awake! Thank GOD!" He uses the inside of his thumb to rub along the side of Eunhyuk's cheek, genuinely happy to see his  beautiful but low tired eyes. "Oh Hyukkie baby, I Love You." He continued, and softly peeked his cheek.

Without much strength, Eunhyuk replies with a soft, "I love you too, Hae," and drifts off into a deep sleep.

Just seconds after Eunhyuk closes his eyes, Donghae lets out a long, and very slow deep breath. His vision suddenly clouds over and his mind nearly goes blank, leaving only the now peaceful image of his Hyukkie in his mind's eye.

Donghae slips slowly to the floor and passes out--seeming to have let out his last bit of energy with the shutting of Eunhyuk's sleepy eyes.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Well, here's another chapter. Sorry if i scared anyone. =D

I hope you all like it.  Please leave comments and the usual.

I'll be updating soon!