Anticipation

Good Bye My Love

 

 

[Donghae POV]

I bounce up upon hearing the words, Good News and Hyukkie used in the same sentence.

"Is Hyukkie here!?" I say with much excitement.

"No he's not here. But the good news is that he has woken up!" Teukkie Hyung says while messing my already messed up hair. He's smiling wide with a big bright smile on his dimpled face.

"He's asking for us, so go get in the shower and get dressed. We will go to the hospital after we've all had something to eat". Says Teukkie with that same beautiful, dimpled smile plastered on his face.

I hop out of bed and skips to the bathroom, so damn excited that I crash into the sink with a loud thunk.

"Ouch!" I yell and burst out laughing. I certainly did feel the pain, but I was just too happy to even care. Well. . . yes, I'm happy. . . but I'm also a little pissed at myself for not realizing that my baby was in so much pain, and he needed me. I told him that I would always be by his side, and that I would love him forever. . . But last night when I left, I feel that I let him down.

I sigh and crazily shake those negative kinds of thoughts out of my mind, because I truly know that I will never let him down again. I love my Hyukkie and I will protect him from now on.

I smile as I strip down and get into the shower, thinking about going off to see the light of my life, my heart , my everything who was now awake and waiting for me.  In the shower, I sing loud and happy the lyrics of my self-composed song, *First Love*, and tought of my dear Hyukkie--who was indeed, My first love.

**********************************************

 

[Hyukjae POV]

I reach for the remote that was given to me by the hospital and turn on the T.V. while thinking anxiously about seeing my Hae. 

While I'm looking for something to watch, I stumble upon the news channel. It's about the concert we just  had (and I didn't finish), so I stop there to watch what had happened.

I was shocked to see myself fall in front of all of our fans. "Oh God!" I whisper as I put a hand to my mouth, "Our poor E.L.F's. . " I continue. I feel tears begin to run down my from my eyes. I continue to look at the chaos that's happening on the screen; I see my members, their faces--and then my heart sank as I see my Donghae, my poor sweet Donghae, running to me crying and saying something I can't understand.

I start to cry even harder, thinking about my Hae and how hurt and scared he looked on the T.V., imagining how it must've been in person.

I turn the T.V up a little more so I can hear what's being said. After the PD finished showing the concert, the broadcaster says, "Yes viewers, you heard right. Donghae---". I talked loudly over the broadcaster speaking on the T.V., "What about Donghae?" I ask as if she could hear me.

However, the pause was too long. "Donghae what? Donghae What? DONGHAE WHAT!?!?" I continue to scream to the T.V like a crazy person.

"Donghae. . . " She finally continued, "cries, 'Please don't leave me, you can't leave me!'. He then goes on to say, 'I love you so much, I can't live without you!' while crying hysterically in a ball, laying upon Suju member Eunhyuk." 

"What's going on with the famed 'super duo' and more importantly, what's going on in the Super Junior Dorms?!" She says in an aggravating tone that I don't like. "Is EunHae really real? Is there a scandal right here in this group? We will keep you updated after the interview. Stay tuned."

Slowly, I turn off the T.V. and lay back on the bed with a sigh.

"NoNoNoNo, No, Donghae!! What have you done?" I cry while covering my face with my hand.

Really, What have you done. . . ?

All I could think about is what to do next. How to come up with a solution to this crazy problem.

But the only solution I could come up with is one that is surely going to break my baby's heart, and will definitely shatter mine.

***********************************************

 

[Nobody POV]

All the members met excitedly in the livingroom, overjoyed to be going to see Hyukjae after what seemed like so long.

Ryeowook, on the other hand, was in the kitchen with Sungmin since they had made breakfast.  "Hyungs! Come into the kitchen and eat. You too, Mr. Evil."  Ryeowook playfully says to Kyuhyun who sends a hard glare back at him. 

"You know Eunhyuk is going to have a major fit when he finds out that you made all of this delicious breakfast without him here." Siwon laugh as he sees what's been set out for breakfast.

Ryeowook and Sungmin had went all out and created a Strawberry paradise. The two made a mountain of little strawberry pancakes, topped with strawberries and whipped cream, served with strawberries on the side, and ended with Eunhyuk's favorite, strawberry milk.

Everybody looked at eachother and started to laugh, amused at the display.

 Innocent until the end, Sungmin and Ryeowook looked at what they'd prepared, shrugged their shoulders and said, "Oops, we must have had the monkey on our minds. Uhhmm. . . Let's just call this a tribute to Eunhyuk. . . . " and they burst out laughing again with the others.

"Donghae Hyung, come over here and sit with me. Eat something". Kyuhyun says while pulling the seat out next to him with a smile that looked scary as hell. His smiles always seem like a smirk, as if he's cooking up something evil to do or say to someone.

I wonder if Kyu will ever be able to smile regularly, Donghae says to himself with a chuckle.

Kyuhyun eyeballed Donghae. With a glare he said, "Ha Ha, very funny,Hyung." Which suprises Donghae---unnaturally, the evil maknae called him 'Hyung' twice in one day; also, Donghae was sure he had been thinking to himself.

Man, I ​really have to stop thinking out loud, he thought.

"No seriously, you really do. It's getting ridiculous, Hyung. Oh, and make that three times I've called you that today. Lucky you, kekeke!" Kyuhyun spoke, sarcastically. Everyone began mocking Donghae's absent-mindedness as they joined in with Kyuhyun in a good laugh.

Making fun of Donghae is always a fun thing to do.

 

*************************************************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Heeeeeeeeeey.

I want to say thank you to all of my subscribers and readers and commenters and EVERYONE.

I hope you all like my story and continue reading my story.

Have a nice day everyone, and please wait for my next update!