Concert 2

Good Bye My Love

 

 

[Donghae's PoV]

Sitting contently on the other side of the stage, legs dangling and swinging back and forth happily, Lee Donghae sang contently with the fans. With a broad smile on his face shining on his face, Donghae slowly rose to his feet, grabbed the camera sitting next to him, and began recording himself with the fans behind him, as it was his usual routine.

Donghae enjoyed recording his beloved fans. E.L.F was very precious to him as a whole, and he loved watching them get excited with the concert just like they were now.

Through the camera,  Donghae watched his fans begin to jump with joy, pointing, and waving thier hands to most likely another Super Junior member. . . . Then something changed.

Through the eyes of the camera, Donghae saw the fans faces change, their eyes buldged, their screams were different now--frantic, scared--, and more of them lost composer -- thier faces glistened with tears.

Donghae watched this spectacle for about 5 more seconds, confused and worried; but worried quickly went to terrified after he heard just one word, a name: "HYUKJAE OPPA" !!! a fan screamed. . . . . and Donghae's mind just went blank. The camera fell from his hands and all sound escaped his ears. The world around Lee Donghae now moved in slow motion.

His head jerked in the direction of the fans' pointing fingers where he saw a large group of people--- s--- gathered around in a small circle. Donghae took in the scene for not even a moment before his eye's were subconsciencely dragged upwards to the big screne that was the closest to him.

There, he saw his Lee HyukJae lying unmoving on the floor and he felt his heart drop to his feet at the sight. His breathing automatically slowed and his fingers twitched as he unthinkingly made the effort to catch reason up with reality.

"OH GOD!" he shrieked, but nearly any sound came out--he felt as if he had been punched in the gut. He felt horribly sick to his stomach all of a sudden. He new he had to get to Eunhyuk. So he broke into a sprint, trying to reach the destination that seemed to be so far away; but as he ran, his feet felt like lead, his head and his entire body felt heavy as if he wasn't moving at all.

His head was spinning and his palms were sweating. Donghae then realized that his world was moving so slow. He dragged his feet and cursed himself, Why Can't I Move faster? I need to get there! Move! DAMMIT, MOVE!! 

In no less then 10 more steps, Donghae reaches the center of all the commotion, pushes his way through the close-knit gathering, and as he see his one true love lying there motionless, he falls upon his knees and collapes onto the fallen Eunhyuk crying uncontrollably. He cries,

"H-Hyukjae, please. Please, don't leave me. YOU, " he breathed, " YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!" Donghae stressfully ran his trembling fingers through his damp, unkempt (messy) hair. His mind was like a puzzle with the wrong pieces.

"I love you SO much." He continued. "I can't live without you. Wake up! PLEASE!! HYUKJAE-AH! WAKE UP!! Donghae curled himself up upon EunHyuk and continued crying and wailing in sorrow, his heart broken and voice strained from repeatedly stating his love for his Hyukkie.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So, the second addition to my new story.

I hope you like this one as well, and it's a little bit longer. Like I promised! (:

You know what to do, Leave a comment! :)