Love

Good Bye My Love



After hearing the news from their managers, Super Junior quickly left the building that showered them with scrutinizing gazes. In less than 30 minutes, the members all arrive at the dorm.

But once inside, everyone was totally silent, seemingly scared to utter a word to break the terrible silence that kept the reality from today at bay.

The only way to describe the procession was that, they all looked totally lost and beat up; worn out due to the long day, the questions, the drama, and the pressing anticipation. . .

The interview clung like leeches to their memories, haunting their every footstep as they slowly ‘busied’ themselves with things around the dorm. But throughout all of the movement, it remained unbearably noiseless.

You could hear a pin drop on the carpet, it was so quiet. . . .

Hyukjae looked around at all of his gloomy members and quickly became fed up with the silence. He then figured that he should use his usual upbeat nature to break it.

He suddenly smirked widely as a gleam played along in his eye.


[Hyukjae POV]

After we get into the dorm, everyone is so incredibly quiet. I figure it’s because of what we repeated to them all in the cars. We have a meeting with the CEO in 2 to 3 days.

How about we all secretly hope it starts off at 3 days and then the CEO miraculously forgets about it. . .  Sounds like a plan. . . Yeah?

But seriously, who am I kidding? There’s absolutely no way that would happen.

I sigh as I walk around trying to find something to do. But as I find that there’s nothing more I want to do than to break this extremely heartbroken silence, I stop walking aimlessly. . . And then I get an idea.

I can feel my lip slowly making its way into the shape of a pretty perfect smirk. . . Very Kyuhyun-like. My eyes then zero in on a target and I make my decision.

My feet carries me fast through the living room of the dorm, dodging zombie-like members and jumping over misplaced backpacks and bags as if this was a remake to Super Junior Dream Team. Only this time, it’s the Dorm Room version.

Within seconds of taking off, I reach my target and pounce on him like a Koala Bear. My hold is firm, signaling that it’s going to be hard to get me to let go. I smirk even wider as I lean close to my victim.

“Yah, Donghae . . . You know we haven’t been in each other’s pants for a while now, right?” I pause as I see his ear turn a slight shade of pink. “How about we satisfy each other’s needs right about now? I’m starved. . .” I growl in a low droning voice into his ear as seductively as I could.

I knew it’d worked when I literally heard him stop breathing normally.

I felt like playing with him a bit more, so I gently nibbled on his ear a bit, making sure to let my hot breath hit his ear and neck at perfect angles. I felt pleased in my handy work when a low moan escaped from his slightly parted lips and his ears became a shocking shade of hot pink.

I knew that if I was given the chance to keep going, I could make this man into a mess. . . . And apparently, he knew it too. . . Unfortunately.

“Yah! Get off me, you erted monkey!” He yelled as he woke up from his own little world before he could give in completely to my seductive actions. He pushed me away from him, gently, but enough to make me stumble a bit. I hardly had time to plant both my feet on the ground steadily before he suddenly charged for me.

My heart jumped thirty meters into the air and I took off in the opposite direction, quickly navigating my way around the coffee table and past the couch. I was laughing hysterically, my high-pitched squeal piercing every ear I traveled past.

As I was on my great escape mission from Donghae, I dodged several members, hoping that Donghae would somehow trip over one of these obstacles. . . But of course he didn’t, and when I glanced back, he was right there along with me. I squealed again and picked up my pace, my chest hurting from the laughter.

Seeing a tight-faced fish chasing me around the small dorm living room was too funny.

“Yah! YAH, MONKEY! Stop running away so that I can beat you down!” I heard from behind me. I only shook my head as I kept running.

“NO!” I scream over my shoulder, “You’re going to tickle me to death, I know it!”

“No, I won’t tickle you, Baby. I just want a kiss. I promise!”

“Nonononono!!” I scream back, laughing loudly. “Run awaaaay!” My arms were swinging from side to side from where I was holding them above my head. My palms were fighting against the air that came to me.

Yes . . . I was running like that. . . .

I run around a completely still Teukkie hyung in two full circles before I finally feel myself getting just a little bit tired.

But trust me. Finally, I got to have this time to play with my Hae after some time a little longer than two weeks. . .  I couldn’t be more happy. I couldn’t have more energy.

My hands found their way to Teukkie’s shoulders, and I crazily spun him around as I spun, trying to avoid Donghae who was stuck on the other side at all costs. Teukkie hyung laughed with us, constantly calling the two of us childish and wild. After maybe 5 full rotations, he finally yelled for us to calm a bit.

“Okay, MonkeyFish Couple. That’s enough.” His eyes gleam in amusement and he’s chuckling softly still. I immediately crouch to a squatting position by his legs and cling onto the fabric by his knees. My eyes never leave Hae, who looks about ready to go through Teukkie hyung to pounce on me.

I’m still laughing like I’ve gotten high on laughing gas.

Again, Teukkie says to us, “You guys, that’s enough now.” His tone is a little more serious now, but not threatening. But we respect that tone no matter how it comes out.

After the two of us finally calm ourselves a bit, and I let go of Teukkie’s pants legs and stand up straight, Teukkie addresses everyone in the room.

“Everyone, we need to talk about what will be facing us in two to three days.” He starts while we all whine, “AWWW, HYUNG!!” He continues, “The situation we’re headed into is completely different than our usual problems and we need to prepare for the consequences.”

“But Teukkie Hyuuuung~. Can’t I just slap Donghae’s lips with my lips right now? They need the attention!” I whine loudly. I was suddenly drawn towards Donghae’s earlier promise, and I head over to him to have the promise to be fulfilled.

But, that’s not the case here as I suddenly hear, “Now I’ve gotcha, Monkey! Muahahahahahaha!” Donghae’s strong arms wraps around my belly and he seriously starts to tickle me like a mad man. I laugh so hard, I can’t help it as my knees go weak and I fall to the ground almost immediately.

I wriggle and squirm as I try to break away from his tickling fingers. “St-Stop it, I c-can’t b-breathe!” I scream. Finally, I manage to roll away somehow, and during my second great escape from Hae that day, I stumble my way to the couch for a break.
But of course, my escape was all in vain as Donghae happily threw himself on top of me before I even got all the way to the couch. We both fell onto the cushions where, again, he started his exaggerated attack.
Before I knew it, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Siwon, and Shindong had joined in on Donghae’s crazy fun and began tickling me from all angles as I was dying in a fit of laughter. I kicked about like I was having a seizure. Being tickled hurts. It does, I tell you. 

Then, out of nowhere, here comes the crazy, Evil Maknae, Kyuhyun with a high-dive off the arm of the couch, landing on me and knocking the air right out of my body.

Who invited him in on the fun. . . . ? He’s a lunatic. . .

Sure enough, everyone scatters away like torn up bits of paper being blown in the wind. The lunatic of a maknae made his lunacy known as he scuttles off of me and starts chasing everybody he sees within his line of vision. Even my Donghae’s disappeared, not wanting to be caught by Kyu when he was on such a high adrenaline rush. He’s been marked as a dangerous weapon in this stage.

I sit up from my position on the couch and laugh happily at the scene transpiring around me, wiping the tears away as they slide helplessly down my cheeks. When you laugh so hard that you cry, you know something has just gone right in this world. And that’s definitely what I think as I see Yesung suddenly turn from his observant position by the television and take down a bunny-like Sungmin as he tripped over a bag on the floor. He tickled him like there was no tomorrow, and Sungmin, even with his black-belt martial arts couldn’t fight back now.

I let my eyes slide over to Teukkie, who’s still standing there oh-so-stiffly, trying so desperately not to smile as he was determined to keep his serious façade going. But almost as quickly as I had observed his statue-like self, did he fail so miserably.

Within seconds, Evil Kyu had made his presence known to the leader. He pounced on his Hyung as if this was a once in a lifetime moment he was living here, and he began to let his fingers fly over the older man’s stomach and anywhere else he knew that would make him ticklish. Teukkie was laughing, kicking, and thrashing around as tears poured from his eyes. His high-pitched shrill was often broken by desperate attempts at breathing and surviving the younger’s attack.

I continued to observe from my position on the couch as Appa Kangin rushed in to the rescue!

He pulls the Evil and currently smirking Kyuhyun off of Teukkie so briskly that the skinny boy’s feet leave the ground for a couple of seconds. Kangin’s grip of the younger tightens and he holds him still for the perfect amount of time. We immediately take this chance to gang up on the lunatic like he’d done to us just moments before. Our fingers fly over every inch of his body that we know is a spot that leaves him giggling like crazy.

The scene that happened next was probably the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while:

We were tickling Kyuhyun until his face is so red that, if he was a crayon, he could’ve been used to color a stop sign. He gasps for breaths and fights our attacks as little tears stream down his face. First, he laughs, his mouth so wide open and breathing so heavy. Then he stops, biting his lip as he tried to make himself immune to our spazzing fingers. He then laughs again. . . And then he stops again. . .

And then he gives up on both and starts swinging. Everyone quickly rolled, jumped, crawled, ran, and did everything they could to get away from the man who was on the floor, kicking and punching at the air. The lunatic was back, and he was determined to get someone.

As we all got as far away as we could from Kyuhyun, our hands were clutching our stomachs and we were doubled over from the pain in our stomach, caused from our laughing and crying fit that we once again succumbed to. At one point, Ryeowook had got up and darted to the bathroom door, screaming,

“Oh! Ohh! I gotta pee! Move, I gotta pee!” We all started dying of laughter again. But, minutes later, after the laughter finally died down and we could all sit up again, Teukkie went back to his original objective after he’d successfully wiped the last of his tears from his eyes.

“Okay everybody. Now, we really do have to talk now. Okay?” This time we all get up obediently, having had our fill of fun.

Now it was time to talk about the problems that could potentially ruin our fun for days, weeks, or years afterwards.

We all sit down at the dining room table ready for the meeting. I take my natural seat next to my Donghae… Yes, he’s mine again. MINE… and wait for something to be said.

“So. . . ” Teukkie hyung began, not really sure where to begin. “What. . . are we going to say when we get there? To the conference room, I mean, in the meeting with Lee Soo Man?” There was a slightly long pause before anyone could come up with a suitable answer.

“Well. . . I think we should just, you know, listen to what he has to say. And accept it.” Yesung finally says with a shrug of his shoulder.

“But what if his suggestion is that we break up Super Junior?” Ryeowook, who’s back from the bathroom, immediately counters. His eyes are filled with worry.

I’m with him on that.

From his position next to Teukkie hyung, Kangin shakes his head slowly. “I honestly think things wouldn't go that far. I mean, and please don’t take offense, the whole problem seriously started with EunHae. . . . I think his first move would be to separate the two of them for the time being . . .” An uncomfortable silence follows this statement, and I look to Donghae. He sort of seems lost in his own thoughts, and I let my hand slide over to his own that rests limply on his lap. I give is motionless hand a firm squeeze with my own in reassurance and wait for the response from his own hand. It comes a little later as he seems to wake up from his mini trance.

“I will not let that happen. . .” He says shortly. His voice seems hollow and lost. I don’t even think he’s looking at anything in particular, just focusing on how he can make this statement come true.

“Donghae. . .” Siwon starts to say, but Donghae apparently wasn’t finished with what he had to say. He cuts Siwon off to finish.

“Hyukkie is mine again, and from now on, he always will be. They will have to pry my dying hands from any part of him that I can reach. . .” This time, Donghae’s words are laced with venom, making a statement towards the industry that made us who we are today.

My heart swells with pride and love as I look at the man beside me, who used to be so quiet and unsure of himself. Who never said a thing that would threaten to upset another around him. He’s changed so much for me, and I am so sincerely thankful to have a man that loves me enough to do that for me.

I swear, I love him even more right now, in this moment.

“Hyukkie . . .” I hear suddenly, and I’m snapped back into the present as I’m torn away from my thoughts. I glance sideways to look into the eyes of the man whose hand I’m holding. His eyes leek determination and mirror his seriousness.

“I love you more than anything. I love you too damn much to let anyone come between us.” I believe his words as I look into his eyes, they speak so much truth.

“I promise, Hyukkie, that I mean this with all of my heart. I want to marry you, and I want us to be together for the rest of our lives. I will make you officially mine, and only mine.”

Instantly, my mind went blank as my jaw dropped and my hand flew up to cover my gaping mouth. I felt tears starting to bubble up just above my bottom eyelid, but I would not allow them to fall. Not yet. This is not the right time. That’ll be for when he truly makes that statement official. I’ll save my tears for later.

Instead, I whispered barely audibly behind the hand that covered my mouth, “Married. . . ” I guess I had found a piece of my voice through the shock I felt. Donghae smiled at my surprise and turned his body to face me completely, forgetting everyone else in the room.

That’s what I loved about him. I always seem to be at the center of his attention . . . Not to brag or anything.

“Yes,” He said to me, “Married. Baby, I want you to be by my side until we grow old. For when I’m old and wrinkled, I want you to be there with me, making me feel eternally young even during my dying days.”

Behind the hand that hid my mouth, I knew I had put on the stupidest of smiles on my face as I felt a massive swarm of butterflies clouding up my stomach, having what seemed like a birthday party in there. I couldn’t help it after the Angel smiling back at me had just made me the happiest man alive.

But, again, the moment didn’t last. . . Unfortunately.

“Hold on, you guys. We can’t go doing anything that could possibly cause all kinds of consequences to arise.” Teukkie hyung was looking at us. “Think of the group and our futures. Right now, it’s all riding on you two. I know you two love each other to death and would do anything to remain in the other’s company, but really. . . Just, promise me you won’t go doing anything. . . stupid. . .” He finishes and gives us a look that could plead with the Almighty Zeus.

I sigh and think, Way to pack on the pressure, Teukkie hyung . . . Thanks. . . before I answered,

“Honestly, Hyung . . . I will not promise. It actually wouldn’t be right to promise since I’ve noticed that I’m usually not in my right mind when it comes to Hae anyways. But, of course, I’ll try to keep my mouth shut at all times necessary.” I silently hope my words would stay true.

Teukkie Hyung nods at my words, deeming them worthy enough and settles his attention on my Hae. “Donghae?” he asks with once again, a pleading voice. Donghae looks away at nothing again and says a short, “Okay, Hyung.” Before his puts his head down. “I will try too. . .” I squeeze his hand to show him that I’ll be there by his side when he needs me.

When he squeezes back, I ask in a defiant tone, “Are we done now? Can I go to my room?” My eyes show no sign of weakness, although I feel defeated inside.

Again, Teukkie Hyung nods and says, “Yes, we’re done. See you tomorrow morning. Get a good night’s sleep, especially after a day like today.” He glares at Kyuhyun who smirks at him hautily. We begin to stand from our seats.

“Oh yeah! And I recommend we all stay away from the televisions, computers, and radios for the time being, okay?”

"Awww, Hyung! My StarCraft!!!" Kyuhyun whined, "StarCraft is my wife. I have to touch her!!"

"NO Kyuhyun, and that's final!" Teukkie Hyung shouts back. . . And I couldn't help but bust into laughter. The look on Kyuhyun's face as he puts his head down in defeat and whispers an simple, "Okay, Hyung. . ." was PRICELESS.

“Okay. . .” We all drone in unison before going on our separate ways to get to our rooms. Of course we make sure to pick up our bags from the middle of the floor so that we won’t be charged for potential or actual murder as one of our bags accidently harm or kill a member in the middle of the night.

Donghae and I make it upstairs, walking side by side like we used to do. It’s another of our natural routines. Just before I turn the corner to get to my room, Donghae hesitantly grabs my arm and holds me still.

“Hyukkie. . . Can I sleep with you tonight?” His voice in unsure, and his eyes sort of beg to me. I smile warmly at him and remove his hand from my arm, taking it in one of my own.

“Baby, of course you can. Why do you even ask?” We reach the door, ”It’s your room too.” I place a sweet little kiss on his soft, pink lips. He smiles at me, genuine happiness on his face.

“But it’s not my room anymore, remember? You kicked me out 2 weeks ago. . .” The smile on his lips transformed into an annoying smirk, making fun of my stupidity during that time period. I wanted to slap him.

“Yah! Don’t make fun! I still hate myself for what I did and said to you. I was being completely stupid and immature. . . And you should have hated me. But you didn’t. . .” I opened the door to the room and walked in, noticing we were still standing in the hallway. “You continued to give me your undivided attention and all of your love that day. . . Saying the word sorry will still never make up for that day. . .” I trailed off again.

I turn around an motion for him to follow me in as he’d still been standing there. “Why are you so perfect?” I finished once he’d come in. He looked me in the eye intently before he smirked again and said in his deep voice,

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I’m y, and smart . . .  And a better dancer.” He then dashed to the bed and dove on it like he was Superman.

“Yah, you Fish! I’m the better dancer, remember? Super Junior’s Dancing Machine!?” I exclaimed as I too made my way to the bed and flumped down.

Ugh, again. WHO AM I KIDDING?!  I flung my skinny on top of my open armed fishy and made sure that all the breath left him when I did. I should’ve smothered him, because that’s really what I wanted to do.

I mean, that was the ORIGINAL plan, if you know what I mean. . .

I barely stopped myself from squealing as I lay on top of Donghae. My love for him could hardly be contained.

 
[Donghae PoV]

The word ‘happiness’ couldn’t even accurately describe what I feel inside right now. I feel elated. Like I’m in heaven.

I have my Monkey back; I have my room back; my Monkey, my Hyukkie, my Baby. .  . He really loves me. He’s mine again. . .

I’m totally drunk on love, and I’m not planning on getting sober any time soon.

I stare intently into his eyes as I come into the room that I so sincerely loved to call mine. I can’t help but stop and stare, I mean, just look at him.

Those big, perfect eyes, his beautiful nose, those plump and so very delicious lips, and a sensual jawline. His smile could melt the sun and substitute for the rays that shine back to Earth.

And his body . . . His y body . . . I wanted to touch it, I wanted to feel it.

I wanted to eat that man up. . . . I literally had to drag my legs to move to the bed and fly to it, to hide my exhaustion at masking my inner desires.

I felt happy as I made fun of him, hearing him playing along with me. His existence makes mine worth living every day of my life. How could I ever let someone like this go? Never. . . EVER . . .

I’m suddenly knocked out of my thoughts when Hyukkie pounces on me like Simba from the Lion King. I seriously can’t breathe.

But I do feel his soft stomach lying heavily on top of mine. I do feel his breath on my neck as he settles down after his mini flight. I do feel his bottom half swish quickly over mine.

I do feel my pants tighten up immediately upon the sudden contact. . . . .

I bite my lip subconsciously. “Hyukkie?”

“Hmm?” He hums lazily into my ear.

*Inhale*

I groan slightly as I make myself form the words I’ve wanted to say for two entire weeks.

*Exhale*

“. . . . Kiss me. . . .”


***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

 I Had to throw in some fluff for my wonderful readers ;p

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter and continue to enjoy =D

I would like to thank all 30 subscribers (yes i said 30)  I never thought I would even get that many! *rainbows and butterflies*

Please continue to read, subscribe, and comment!

Thank You..... :DD