Missing You

Good Bye My Love

 

[Hyukjae POV]

I feel like I've been walking in the same direction for days. Where is everyone? I call out. No one answers. Why are you all hiding from me? Still no one answers. I don't want to play this game anymore, please everyone come out, I-Im s-scared. Donghae, Donghae baby where are you? I can't find you anywhere, DONGHAEEEE!?!

 

I snap my eyes open after my pleas go unanswered. It was only just a dream, oh thank God. I can breath now.

I look around, Where am hell am I? I wonder as I look from my left to my right.

*Beep Beep*. What is that annoying sound? I turn my head a little more to the right and I see where that aggravating sound is coming from. It's coming from some machine that I am hooked up to.

I realize that I must be in a hospital, OR someone has kidnapped me! I think with a frown upon my face.

"WTF am I doing in a hospital?" I say out load to no one in particular since I seem to be the only one in here.

Wait. . .  Why am I here by myself? I mean, nobody's here, not even my heart, Donghae. Why? Does my baby, my SuJu brothers, my family--do none of them know that I'm even here? I start to panic.

A button rests beside my bed, so I start pressing on it as if my life depends on it.10 seconds later a woman in a nurse's uniform comes in with a very concerned look on her lovely face.

"Mr. Lee-Oppa are you ok?" She asks with a frown on her slender, but beautiful face.

"Why am I here? Where are my members? How long have I been asleep?" I ask in a flurry of questions.

"Well Mr. Lee, let's start with the first question okay?" She says as a smile comes upon her face after noticing that I was fine, just scared. "But first, you have to promise me that you will calm down and breathe." She said while checking the monitor I was hooked up to.  I didn't even realize that I was still breathing hard.

"Okay, answer to your first question: You, Super Junior, where at your SS3 concert and you collasped while performing," she said while taking my blood pressure. "Good very good." She comments then continues on to the second answer.

"For two: Your members were here, but it got to be really late. They decided to leave so they could get some rest." She paused, "And for the last answer. . ." The woman continued with that same beautiful smile upon her face, "You were brought to the hospital last night, meaning you have been asleep for only 16 hours. ."

She stepped back a few paces, then paused to say, "Oh and by the way, my name is Tiffany. I will be your nurse for today." Tiffany puts her hand out and I shake it. "Would you like anything, or would you like to know anything else, Mr. Lee?" She smiles.

 Yes." I answer back politely. "First, could you please stop calling me Mr. Lee, for that is my father's name. Just call me Hyukjae. Second, can you call my members for me?" I ask, then say, "Thank You very much, by the way."

"Yes, I can Mr. --- Opps! I mean Hyukjae." She laughs and I smile. "I'll be back later, so get some rest." She smiles and  walks out the door. 

I'm left alone and I begin to think how much I miss my fishy. I wonder what he's doing. . . Is he sleeping? or is he up worrying about me? I hope it's the latter. I think as I slowly drift back into dreamland.

 

[Lee Teuk POV]

The phone is ringing. . . . . I think I should answer it before it wakes up everyone in the dorm--especially Donghae.

Donghae was up until 5 this morning, crying. Poor boy, I felt so sorry for him. I know how much he loves Hyukjae and how  this must be killing him. He kept looking at the house phone, hoping the hospital would call and say that Hyukjae was awake and asking for him.

I don't want him awake unless there is good news about Hyukjae. It's too  hard to see our little Donghae in such a state, going trough so much pain and worry. He already has the saddest eyes I've ever seen on a person, and after last night, I never thought they could look any sadder.

I was wrong, boy was I so, very wrong.

"Hello? . . . . . . Yes, this is Lee Teuk. . . . Oh? REALLY?. . . .Really, thank you, thank you so much!" I say loudly into the phone with extreme excitement. I felt like jumping for joy.

He's finally awake!

I all but screamed, "Everybody! Hey! They say Hyukjae is awake and he's asking for us!" YeWook and Sungmin are the first to join me in the livingroom, running in with big smiles on their faces.

"Are you serious?! Really? Thank God!" I here them say.

"Eunhyuk woke up and he's asking for us. . ." repeated a smiling Siwon, more to himself than anyone, as he comes in. He kisses both his hands then slowly raises them spread wide above, while tilting his head backward. " Thank the Lord." He says.

Ignoring Siwon, Kyuhyun struts in, "Did anyone wake up Donghae? I'm sure he will be very happy." He waits for a reply. "If not, I'll go get him. . ."

"No, wait." I say, "I'll go get him." I was already walking to my room.

"Donghae. Hey Donghae!" I say in a soft voice. "I have good news for you. Hyukkie----"

And that's all I could get out.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

First i would like to thank all the subscibers (old and new) Yayyy 12 subs =DD

Also thank you for the comments hope you continue to read, subscribe and enjoy.

I'll be sure to update soon