OH EM GEE

Good Bye My Love

 

 

 [Nobody’s POV]

The leader of SJ looked around the room with a small smile and nodded his head once.  "Now that everyone's here, let's make some plans to get out of this stuffy dorm and go have some fun!" Leeteuk exclaims, thinking that, before the meeting, the boys should at least have some level of fun.

He looked at the last two members who had come down from upstairs, who were currently cuddled up on the couch together, looking like the famous EunHae couple they really are. 

I want Hyuk and Hae to look at the world with eyes filled with joy today. . . Only if it's for a day. . . Just a day. . 

"YAY!" an excited Ryeowook yells in his cute voice, clapping his hands like a ten year old child, "So, where wil we go, huh?" he asks.

"I know! Let's go to the movies!" Kangin exclaimed, completely content with the idea.

"Umm, NOO, BORINNGG! Let's go skydiving instead. We could get to see everything while falling from TWO THOUSAND feet in the air!" 

"HELL NO, are you crazy Yesung?!" Kyuhyun reaches across his place by Siwon and smacks him on the back of the head while Kangin rolls his eyes at Yesung's suggestion.

"Hey, don't hit your hyung! And address me as Hyung!"

"Whatever, Turtle Boy. I'll hit you again if you want?" Kyuhyun cracked up at his own rebellious attitude. Seeing that violence was just about to be started, Sungmin, from his place on the adjacent couch, spoke up quickly with a suggestion of his own.

"Okay, so how about deep sea diving? And I've always wanted to feed the sharks as well!" He grinned happily.

"What, so we can look like litte fishy POPSICLES and be EATEN? No thank you! There is no way. . ." Ryeowook quickly looked over to the man cuddled up with his loving boyfriend and said rather boredly, "No offense, Hae hyung. . ."

Donghae smiled widely, "None taken!" he said before beaming even more widely, "Let's do something more normal." Donghae eyed each of the members as if they were lunatics. What a bunch of extra stupid ideas! He laughed to himself before he continued with,

"We could look for crop circles in a corn field and call for the aliens!! I have a foil cap in my room, you guys!!" Donghae spread a wide grin on his face and waited for replies.

*Silence. . . .*

Donghae shrugged and took the silence as a go. "I'll go get it then!" He screamed and tried to get up from his seat, but was immediately pulled back down by Hyukjae. Even from their super close positions, he threw a crumpled paper at the other's head.

"PABO!" He yelled into his ear, "That's the most STUPID idea I've ever heard in my entire life! Seeing aliens in corn fields! HA!" He scoffed and addressed everyone in the room again, "Why don't we just fly to the moon! I even have some moon rocks right here, see!" Hyukjae got up and ran to the sole dresser in the living room of the dorm.

"I want to go and put them back!" He exclaimed as he held up a handful of 4 black and jagged rocks.

"YEEAHH!" Donghae yelled, "Then I can still meet the aliens!!" Donghae gets on his feet stamps them both in rapid time and clapped his hands happily. Eunhyuk who was still next to the dresser mirrored his excitement.

"What the HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO FREAKS?! I guess that's why the fans call you EunHae, because you both share the same warped mind, and have the lowest IQ's in SM Entertainment!" Kyuhyun yelled, his voice full of utter bewilderment. "I swear that sometimes I think I'm older than the both of you. . ." He glared hard at his now still hyungs.

*Silence. . .*

"BwaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Yesung started it first, then everyone joined in after a couple of seconds. Just like the night before, they cracked up until they cried. They laughed at the dumbfounded couple who had plopped down on the couch, pouting cutely while everyone laughed at them.

Finally, the laughter died down and Leeteuk held in the rest of his laughter to speak, "Okay, okay. Just one more suggestion and then we have to pick, okay?"

Immediately, the previously silent Siwon spoke up, "Anyone up for a day at my Church?!"

"NO!"

"Okay, scratch that. . ." He put his forelorn face down and Kyuhyun made a face at him.

"So, Siwon's suggestion doesn't count." He said matter of factly. "Of course not. . ." a few muttered. Kyuhyun then turned his attention towards Leeteuk and Kangin.

"We can all go the arcade. Something simple that would be fun and NORMAL. . ." He put obvious emphasis on the last word, turning to glare again at the 'idiot' couple, who, of the two, Hyukjae stuck his tongue out.

"You would request something like that, GameKyu." Kangin spoke up, "But it does sound like it could be fun."

Leeteuk heaved a relieved sigh and said, "So to the arcade it is. Now, we just have to come up with a few diguises. . .  And please don't let this take long!" He begged.

"Oooh, Oooooh, we could dress up as spies!!" Kangin exclaimed super happily. Leeteuk immediately elbowed him in the stomach and spoke lowly, "SHUT. UP. And don't give them ideas. . ." Kangin nodded and pouted quite cutely and Leeteuk smiled.

"Uhhm, I think we should dress up as couples. . ." Kangin muttered instead.

"That's not a bad idea actually. Then Sungmin, Ryeowook, Donghae, Teukkie hyung, and I can all dress up as the girls." Shindong suggest.

"Ya, Hyung! Why do I have to dress up as a girl!?" Donghae whines.

"Because everyone knows you look quite y in a short, tight dress." Hyukjae growls in a noticeably teasing voice, making Donghae's cheeks turn a beautiful shade of pink.

"Hyukkie, you would be pretty too as a girl. . . It's not fair. . ." Donghae says, his voice soft, his cheeks still lit a pretty pink.

"Let's have a vote then. Hands up for Donghae to be the girl." Hyukjae's hand shot up first, followed by Sungmin, Kangin, Kyuhyun, and Shindong.

"So that means that, Donghae, you'll have to be the girl."

"NO, wait! We didn't vote on Hyukkie!" Donghae sounded desperate.

"Because there's only you, Ryeowook, Siwon, and Yesung left, Hae. That's 4 votes too your 5." Sungmin developed Kyuhyun's evil smile. Donghae shuddered and whined again,

"But Teukkie hyung didn't vote!"

"You know, I don't really care who dresses up as a girl. You'd both look good anyways. And besides, it's getting late, so we need to hurry it up." Donghae sulked in his seat and didn't say a thing, just glared daggers at everyone in the room. 

"Okay, Hae. If you don't wanna go. . . . Then we'll just take Hyuk." Donghae huffed but still remained silent. So Kangin continued, "And you know how well he dresses. He'll have people all over him, all day. . ."

"NOOO! HYUKKIE  BELONGS TO ME!" Donghae looked and sounded like he'd been immediately possessed by the Devil.  Each occupant of the room smirked at Hae's possessiveness toward his monkey.

"I'll go. . ."

"As the girl?"

". . .  Yes. . . "

"OKAY! Now that that's settled. . . Where will we get the clothes?" Ryeowook asked curiously.

"Mmmmm, I know! Let's raid Heechul's closet! I'm sure we'll each find something in there." Leeteuk suggested enthusiastically.

"B-But we can't mess up any of the clothes!! Heechul will kill us. . . I'm not trying to die when he gets back. I'm not even sure if I want to go near his room . ." Sungmin insisted.

"Okay then, let's just raid yours then." Kyuhyun smiles evilly waiting for a reaction from Sungmin, which he gets immediately.

"L-Let's just go to Heechul hyung's room. . . I don't . . . Yeah. . ."

"Oh, I'm sure he won't mind as long as we put them back the way we got them." Leeteuk reassured. The group nodded an okay while Shindong suddenly asked,

"Wait, can I even fit any of his clothes?" The members looked him over while Yesung commented that he wasn't necessarily that big anymore. But Sungmin smirked widely and eyed Shindong intensely, and when he spoke, his voice came out eerily low.

"OHH. . . We'll make it fit. . . .

 

Shindong finishes his desent down the stairs, stepping elegantly as his foot touches the polished floor with a soft tap. In his tight, knee length capris jeans and his pure white, flowy dress that stops mid-thigh, Shindong accurately plays his character with the natural personality he possesses; his messy bun up-do perfectly accenting his attire. 

Behind Shindong came Ryeowook, who carefully made his way down the stairs in very short denim shorts, aka, for real for real booty shorts, and a thickly strapped, yellow tank top that went perfectly well with the curled, brown pig-tails he wore as his girly hairstyle;  thick, plastic headband topping it off.

Following Ryeowook, Sungmin and Donghae came down the stairs together, their clothes similar and the rosy cheeks that implied that they were both blushing, the same. Sungmin, who gently touched the floor with one flat foot and turned to wait for his still decending 'Lee Brother', his long, curled, brown locks in a rather feminine manner, sealing the fact that his hair looked truly amazing. Donghae, who had finally reached the bottom and was now standing prettily alongside Sungmin, tilted his head slightly and allowed his mid-back length, pin-straight, black hair to wave in an extremely appealing way.

The both of them were wearing shockingly tight mini skirts, Donghae's as black as his hair. It was only shocking because of the fact that they were indeed men, but they looked so damn good in them, their butts surprisingly large (particularly Sungmin's) as they pressed up against the denim. On top, Sungmin wore a shimmering, pink tank top while Donghae wore a wavy and long, green crop top that stopped just short of the waistband of his skirt, revealing just a tiny bit of his flat tummy.

After Sungmin and Donghae moved away from the staircase, Leeteuk was the last to decend the steps. His outfit comprised only of a mid-thigh length dress, printed with a single display of a thin, dark black flower that trailed from his left hip down the length of the sky blue fabric. The dress was strapless, but over it, he wore a black mini cardigan to hide his shoulders. It went perfectly with his light brown, curled side-ponytail.

To say the least, the 'other' men in the room, who had finished dressing quite some time ago, were dumbstruck, awestruck, starstruck, lovestruck, and every other form of 'struck' in between.

Knowing who would be their mates, Yesung almost fell from his seat on the couch when he saw Ryeowook, Kyuhyun's mouth fell open at the sight of Sungmin, Kangin choked on the Nutrigrain Bar he'd been stuffing his mouth with when Leeteuk emerged, and Hyukjae literally his lips quite ertedly upon seeing his Donghae.

The 'girls' looked stunning, completely unlike what they'd ever looked like before.

Hyukjae leaned forward in his seat and stared volumes at Donghae. His figure was perfect, his clothes were ridiculously  outstanding for this occassion, and they fit oh so perfectly. And to top it all off, the slightly padded bra he wore (and all the others 'females' wore) was unnaturally fitting. It was. . . unreal how great he looked in this way.

Donghae is beyond ing beautiful. . . I think my heart is going to explode. Hyukjae thought, and before he knew what he was doing, he was walking up to the man he probably loved 300 times more in this very moment. When he reached him, his arm instinctively drooped around Donghae's waist. He pulled him close and whispered in his ear,

"Hey, Hae. Let's make this into a date. I know it's not just the two of us, but, it can still be one, right?" Donghae smiled prettily while Hyukjae admired the mascara and eyeliner adorning the features of his eyes,

"Of couse, I would love to, Hyukkie." He slides his arms around Hyukjae's neck and kisses him full on the lips. When the two pull away, Donghae laughs at the lipgloss that transferred from his lips to Hyukjae's and the latter laughs with them.

Suddenly Kangin clears his throat, "Soooo, shall we go?" He's eyeing Leeteuk and the older smiles at him lavishly when he notices, making Kangin blush. Leeteuk nods his head and smiled at the rest, "Let's go then!" he says, and grabs Kangin's hand, pulling him to the door to get their shoes.

YeWook does the same, and Yesung caughs loudly when Ryeowook leads him by the hand to the door, blushing rather crazily when Ryeowook looks him innocently in the eyes and asks sincerely if he's okay. Yesung bobbles is head like a doll and quickly turns his head away.

"Not gonna compliment me on how I look?" Shindong suddenly asked Siwon with a huge grin who in turn frowned greatly.

"Dude. . . . ."

"Let's just go."

"Gladly. . ." 

They both hurried after the others who had already made it out while Kyumin and Eunhae laugh loudly from behind and follow suit, leaving the room happily in anticipation of their. . . Not triple, but Quin Date?

 

"Hooooow the are we supposed to have a paintball gun war in goddamn DRESSES AND SKIRTS!?" Donghae suddenly exclaimed, staring at the highly colorful entrance they were currently standing outside of..

"Hae, language. We're in public. And disguise you're voice a bit more, you're dressed as a girl for crying out loud!" Hyukjae scolded in a soft voice. Donghae simply nodded and pouted before he glared at Kyuhyun.

"Yeah, how are we, Kyuu~?" Sungmin whined, suddenly taking a firm hold on his arm and pressing the front of his body up against the younger boy. Kyuhyun's eyes went wide and his mouth gaped open.

"Su-Su-Su-Sung-Sungmin hy-hyung. . ." he trailed off when Sungmin widened his eyes innocently and asked in a pretty and girly voice, "Hyung?"

"Mi-Min-Min-n-nie. . ." Kyuhyun stuttered once more, blushing extra hard when Sungmin then stood on his tip toes and whispered softly in his ear,

"What did you say?" Kyuhyun hitched in a sudden deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Ya-Yah! Stop that!" He shook Sungmin off and glared at the smirking man who currently looked like a woman. "They give you a change of black clothes so that you won't ruin the ones you're wearing!!!"

"Okaaay, you didn't have to scream. . ." Sungmin muttered, still smirking.

"YAH!!"

 

"What a . . . nice date that was."

"I really, really didn't know that was gonna happen. . ."

"You shot me in the leg three times and in the forehead once! Do you see the bruising whelts on my thigh?! And if I hadn't been wearing a helmet--"

"But you were!! A-And I forgot what teams we were on, okay? Sorry. . .?"

Donghae scoffed, "Yeah, because there certainly wasn't big white squares on our chests or anything." He deadpanned.

"Aw. come on, don't be like that. You had fun, though. Didn't you?" Donghae simply turned his head away and clicked his tongue audibly.

Hyukjae smiled and pulled him into a gentle hug.

"Aww, Hae. I knew you loved me!" Donghae made a face and wiggled out of his embrace yelling a tiny, Speak for yourself! as he did so.

Then he ran away.

"Hae, noooo, come back!" Hyukjae cried, and ran after his boyfriend in the mini skirt that showed his perfectly shaped, petite form as he made his 'drastic' escape. Hyukjae, like the ert he was, purposely stayed just a bit behind Donghae, just to let his eyes feast on Donghae's backside, admiring even his legs that were so feminine, flawless and smooth.

But, finally deciding that he needed Donghae back in his arms, Hyukjae sped up just a bit and successfully caught the slightly smaller man's waist, touching the bit of skin revealed underneath his shirt. He let his strong arms slither their way around until he embraced him, and he pulled Donghae until his back was practically molded into his front.

"Caught you!" he exclaimed quietly in Donghae's ear, causing the other to receive a great deal of goosebumps along the back of his neck.

Donghae chuckled, panting hard, "That took a while . . . Need oil for those old bones?" he teased.

Hyukjae leaned even closer, his right cheek pressed against Donghae's left, "I was too busy admiring your luscious buns from behind. I love you in this skirt . . . And I'll take your offer for the oil."

He then leaned back, his head switching sides, lips pressed against Donghae's right ear, "But that's not what I'll be using it for. . ." With that, he and bit Donghae's earlobe, released his hold from around the latter's waist, and winked at him as he ran forward a bit to catch up with Leeteuk.

Leaving Donghae a statued, blushing mess.

Suddenly, Sungmin came out of nowhere and slapped Donghae on the , hard. Donghae yelped in pain just as Sungmin grinned knowingly,

"He got you, didn't he?" Donghae blushed even harder and began stuttering his response,

"N-No! That . . . H-He . . ." he sighed, frustrated, "Yes. . . The little wants oil if you catch what I mean. . ."

Sungmin laughed mischievously, "Of course I do!" He then tugged a little at Donghae's black mini skirt, "This little thing was a good idea, eh?" He too winked at Donghae, and Donghae covered his mouth cutely as he laughed shyly from behind his thin fingers.

"Oh, and, if you really need the oil . . . Let's just say . . . I gotchu."

"Lee Sungmin, you're a ing . . ." Sungmin smirked, bit his lip, and twirled his hair quite seductively.

"It's a gift, I know." He then giggled in an extremely girlish way before taking off in a purposely feminine jog calling, Kyuhyunniee!!~ in an unnatrually y voice for a man. Donghae was amused seeing Kyuhyun become a stiff cardboard in response to the older male's earlier trill.

He walked a couple steps longer, then felt himself getting lonely fast. He spotted his Monkey far ahead of him and, as if he could feel Hae's stare, the latter turned around and gave his lover his glittering, gummy smile, spreading his arms wide indicating that Donghae come to him.

Which he did so all too gladly while thinking wishfully along the way,

Please, God.

Please bless us.

And let us stay like this forever. . .

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Okay! So, first --> In case it was a little confusing, at the end, they were walking home at night through the not so busy streets. The members wanted to make their day a little longer by walking while Teukkie conceded because he knew their disguises were acceptable.

You see, the setting was already planned out, but the chappy was getting UNBEARABLY long, and so. . .  It was cut. Though, does it matter? If it does, sorry. . .  x)

And the picture on top does not go with the story for what the girls are wearing. We just hope everyone can use their imaginations.

Anyways, hope you liked the fluff that was struggled upon writing. :P

Please continue to read, subscribe, and COMMENT! :)

BTW, thanks to the new and old subsribers, as usual. :D

PS I really do not have anything against Church, The members was just looking for a fun place to go. =D