Twice Loved - oo2

Twice Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Run away is the best choice. People might think so, but Chorong's not. She wasn't please with run away and if she ever founds out some her relatives do the runaway she might went berserk. Run away never be the best choice at all. That's only cause’s problems for later on.

 

 

Chorong believe in her faith, she would never run away from everything, noted and remembered that.

 

So when people asked her what's the feeling to meet her well known soon-to-be-in-laws, she could only giggled earthily because everything went well as she planned, unlike some people who suggested running away. Cough, some of her clients told her so.

 

 

Chorong is engaged to her blind date partner, Kim Suho whereas her mother set her up. She met him first at National Museum when she was 21. Kim Joonmyun or the latter and some of his close friends called him Suho, is the only son in throne for Kim&Son Corporate, pretty much he is a chaebol generation.

 

 

His father, Kim Joowon the company's chairman famous for his works such as Kim&Son Steel Industries, Kim&Son Shipping and Mining, Kim&Son Landmarks and etc while his mother, Park Yoojin known for being a leading lady founded Kim&Son Foundation for those little people in needs.

 

 

At first Chorong was surprised with his background, her mother sure knows very well to choose the future in laws for support. She was ashamed at first, afraid he would excuse her for coming after his wealth yet it turned out to be he was the son of her mother's friend.

 

 

So basically they were relatives and both of their mothers tried to unite them.

 

 

She told him bluntly that she against all the arrangement marriage so does him. They were surprised to hear each other's rejections that lead them into friendship that made them closer as time goes by. Maybe it was mutual understanding that made them decided to be a couple after two years of friendship. And after six months they share mutual feelings, they decided to get married upon their parents’ request which they agreed mutually.

 

 

“Are you sure this is okay?” She pointed her simple white dress while she stares at her fiancée who was busy with the steering wheel and crowded road ahead, they’re on their way to Gwangju just to meet Suho’s parents, “I don't know if your mother would accept because I'm simply too plain.”

 

 

He chuckled and turned his head to face his beautiful fiancée, “You're the best at your simplicity. Mother loves you as much as I loves you, trust me, you're doing well to be Kim's next leading lady... Furthermore, you're a Park just like my mother....”

 

 

“That's not what I'm worried about... I usually meet your mother with decent clothes but now I only wear a super plain dress that looks nothing but plain.”

 

 

“Don't worry too much, you're perfect, dear.” Suho replied sheepishly while stares his eyes back on the road, “Oh right, my mother wants us to push the date forward because she just cannot wait to see you around our house...”

 

 

She blinked her eyes for couple of times then turned her head again to face him, “Push forward? That’s impossible, honey. You know that I’m fully booked for the next three months and I just can’t bail my clients one sided, they might sue me.”

 

 

He grinned and nodded his head, very understanding and patient, “If you can’t then I will say that I’m busy for the next three months because of unfinished project, but since my father would know everything related to my works then it’s impossible to deceive my parents.”

 

 

“Honey, I really am sorry... I just can’t fast forward everything only for our weddings.” She replied him, “I want our wedding to be perfect so I need more times to prepare it carefully...”

 

 

“How’s your mother honey? What’ve been she doing lately?” Suho asked her while he tried to reach her hand with his right hand which she accepts gladly and they intertwined their hands together.

 

 

“Nothing much, just busies herself with her daily routines...”

 

 

“What about your father? Have you think to invite him to our wedding or not?”

 

 

She heaved a sigh and turned her head to her right, facing the beautiful scenery passes after them. She hasn’t met her father for a long time. They were not in a very good relationship because of the bad relationship between her father and mother. They were divorced when she was thirteen years old. The reason behind their separated was another woman that made her father committed an affair that her mother didn’t tolerate it.

 

 

Ever since that they separated on their own way, her mother took Chorong away with her while her father living his own life without anyone knowing his whereabouts.

 

 

“I... I don’t know...” She stuttered to imagine the dark days she had been through years ago; she didn’t want to remember a thing about him yet he always coming to her dreams. She was betrayed, wasted and thrown away. “I haven’t heard about him yet in ages... So I don’t know if it’s comfortable to invite him or not...”

 

 

Suho nodded his head once again, “Alright, Princess... Do not think about it and I’m sorry if I dragged the matter up because I just want to know how you feel after these years...”

 

 

“It’s okay... You’re not wrong either; it’s just me that haven’t completely accepted the fact that he dumped us for another woman...”

 

 

“Honey I told you does not talk like that...” He looked at his fiancée with his serious look, he hated her guts the most for always blaming herself in no matter, “No one dumped you, it’s just his fault for not realizing how wonderful you are...”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter