Twice Loved - o19

Twice Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A phone call from his mother already bad enough but Woohyun couldn’t even thinking, nor opened his mouth to see that his mother and his half-sister stood right in front of his front door with luggage on their sides, grinning as if they were doing the right thing while they’re all know that it was out of boundaries and turned his mood foul.

 

 

Woohyun didn’t like surprise at all, period. He didn’t care whether it was coming from his mother or people he loved, whatever it was, he didn’t enjoy surprise. And his mother and sister’s too early arrival made him wanted to fly them back, and then take care about it later on because he was already as ed up as he was with the whole things going on in his life, let alone with the addition of his mother and sister.

 

 

“What the heck, Mother?” Woohyun walked forward, closing the distance between him and his mother while his sister jumped into his hug, not minding the sour moods appeared just before his face, “You said you’ll be here by tomorrow noon and it was a lot faster than how we’re scheduled it all.”

 

 

It wasn’t like he didn’t welcomed his mother and sister at all, but it was a little bit unexpected and he haven’t prepared anything. Like how he had in mind that he would preparing and take his mother out to meet with Chorong while he would left Woohee on Soyou’s care since the high-school girl just loved her like her real sister. He knows he sounds like a douche but he wanted his mother to know Chorong despite her bad remarks once on phoned. And Soyou, he can take care of her later since Woohee would shut tightly.

 

 

And then he could prove himself to Chorong that he was serious with her. He wanted to know her better; he wanted to have a relationship like her unlike how she accused him just like last night when he visited her.

 

 

 

“Gosh, I miss you so bad, Angel.” Walking around her apartment, Woohyun wrapped his arms around her neck and hugged her tightly just like how his life depends on it. He craved her so bad, he wanted to meet her as soon as he could since the last time they met but his busy works didn’t let him have his free time to spend with Chorong or Soyou.

 

 

And once his assistant told him that he finally got a clear schedule for the night because the deal with the Interior Designs Companies comes to an end, he immediately phoned Chorong and told her that he will be there by the night. He would spend the night with her.

 

 

But then when his thoughts already flew into the good things he was about to spend with Chorong, he felt the different within her. Something’s wrong happened, she wasn’t in her usual self and it made him worried. He pulled back and cupped her face gently, lifting her face until he could see the beautiful beads of her.

 

 

“So tell me, what’s on your mind,” He told her softly while showering her with light pecks all over her face, “Tell me why you are in your unusual self. Where’s my over excited angel?”

 

 

Chorong shook her head lightly while kept her gazes on his, “Nothing to worry, just some other things bothering me.” She tried her best to force herself a smile, and it made him getting worrier, there would be something’s wrong. There’s no way his angel would act so depressed, forcing some gesture when there’s nothing wrong, “How’s your works? I heard you finally closed the deal with major interior designs companies.”

 

 

He nodded his head, “Yeah, I’ve got some hard-bargaining players but in the end it was me owned them, so I’ve closed the deal, I’ve got them on board for the next project with your fiancé’s collaborations.”

 

 

Her eyes widened by the mention of her fiancé that made his heart clenched in some unflattering feels. Sure, his angel still got some affection for her fiancé and it made him burns in jealousy. It should be him, the one that she longed and desired. It should be him, the one that hijacking her whole attentions and minds.

 

 

“You worked for Suho?” She asked carefully as if her words were bombs.

 

 

“He hired me and my teams on board.”

 

 

Her body started to shake as she let go off him and walked backward as if avoiding some ticking bombs, “What are you thinking about, Woohyun? Why are you agreeing to his proposal joining the whole project for his new branch in outside Seoul? Don’t you ever think about us? What if he finds out? You can’t work with him and you can’t place me in this train-wreck position between you and Suho!”

 

 

“No, baby, no...” He muttered as he tried to reach for her yet she shoved his hands away from her, “I promise you that it wasn’t my intention to put you under this whole mess. All I want for you is just to stay on your feet, work along with me and enjoy our time. But the deals with Suho are something I can’t control. The boards wanted me to work with benefice companies that would push our name in here. So I can’t just let the deal off while the boards watching me closely.”

 

 

Chorongs sighed as she kept herself away from Woohyun no matter how hard he tried to reach for her, “I don’t think I can continue with everything...”

 

 

Woohyun stopped in his tracks, brows furrowed and heart started to rush, “What do you mean?” It wasn’t what he was thinking about right? Because he surely can’t do this, he didn’t have proper moves yet for her and for their relationship and she was already thinking to back off?

 

 

She turned her body around and faced him closely, she could see how stiff his posture was, “I can’t do this anymore, Woohyun-ah, and it certainly is unfair for Suho and your girlfriend. And also, we cannot meet up like how normal couple should be. We can’t walk holding hands under the moonlight; we can’t do what normal couple do and Suho... He pushed back our wedding date, I was wondering whether he finds out about us or else, I’m scared.”

 

 

“No, please don’t ever think like that, angel,” Woohyun came forward and pulled her closer until their front touched each other. He stares into her eyes intently and cupped her cheeks, “I know maybe it’s too soon to tell you that I love you, I know that I’m not in love with you yet but I have this feelings...” He dragged her hand down into his chest and placed it there, “I want to have you, I know it’s strange because we’re just know each other but this feelings inside my chest, it kept telling me that I have to have you, that I have to keep you that you’re a keeper. So please, let me prove you, let me make it right, I will try to make everything right in time, just please be a little bit more patient and trust me.”

 

 

“How can I trust you when I can’t trust myself?” Chorong tried to pry away but he held her captive, “I don’t know what I am feeling anymore because it was so confusing. At the same time I want to have you, all of you, but also at the same time I feel so upset because Suho pushing back our wedding date and it make another time for me to continue our relationship. I hate this; I hate to feel like this.”

 

 

“So you didn’t want to have me?”

 

 

She shook her head carefully, “It’s not like that, and you have no idea what I am feeling right now... All I want is everything to back to normal like how it was supposed to be. Maybe we’re wrong, maybe it was just your illusion or something like that.”

 

 

Woohyun winced as he shook his head, “No, it wasn’t any illusion or whatever the thoughts you’re having,” He squeezed her hands fiercely, “This...” Then he leaned forward to kiss her lips softly. He waited for a while for her reaction while he kept kissing her, once she was reacting with his kisses; he deepened the kiss until he could feel he was melting alongside the kisses. He pulled back once they panted, needed the air and stares at her reddish-swollen lips, “...is real.”

 

 

Chorong frowned as her heart constrict in so many indescribable feelings inside. She wanted to hit him for kissing her once again and he wanted to yell at him for using her disadvantages, but at the same time she wanted to hug him, she wanted to tell him how fast her heart beating for him, how much she longed to have him completely and how much she felt like she was with Woohyun, her Woohyun.

 

 

“I’m scared...” She hugged him tightly and buried her head into his broad chest, “I don’t know but I’m so scared...”

 

 

“Shhh, angel, I got you....” He whispered softly, “I got you....”

 

 

At that moment he believed that he got her for the first time, his heart pounding and when he closed his heart, tightened the hug, he felt like he ever had her once, like he owned her completely and he wonderingly, twisted his brains inside out how could a simple girl like Chorong easily gotten under his skins and whipped him completely?

 

 

And it comes to his head, there could be some answers for his questions, it could be he ever had known her before or she was the one.

 

 

 

“Oppa, you know we’re cannot wait to see you...” Woohee wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped happily, woke him up from his day dreaming to the last night event with Chorong. He gripped her waist gently, aware that she might fallen from her own grip if he didn’t add another security to balance her body, “It’s so good to see you again. I miss you so bad, Oppa! Now come on take me around the city I’m dying to know Seoul. I haven’t been here since like I was born!”

 

 

Woohee’s Woohyun baby sister, half-sister to be exact since she was coming after his mother’s second marriage when he was still in early high school at America. It was make their quite long and he always treated her like she was the fragile little one, he loved her so much sometimes it scared him. Especially to know that she was in the ripe age to fool around with boys, like how he was met Soyou for the first time, fell in love for the first time and started his venture fooling around so many girls after she broke his heart for the first time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter