Twice Loved - oo9

Twice Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Ya, Park Chorong, wait!!!”

 

 

Chorong turned her head around when she heard somebody’s calling for her name. Her eyes wide opened to see somebody running after her and it was none other than the new transferee student, Nam Woohyun. She shrieked and turned her body back, trying to escape the schools immediately but he was faster than her.

 

 

He successfully catches her arm and pulled her around to face her, “Ya, I told you to wait for me!” He mumbled while trying to breathe evenly.

 

 

“Let go off me, what do you want?” Chorong struggles while trying to wiggle free from his grip and the latter just shook his head sternly.

 

 

“We have unfinished business, my friend!” He smiled smugly, “There’s no way for you to run away from me, oh!!”

 

 

She sighed desperately, “Then let’s finishes it in another time. I have no time to play with you, kid.”

 

 

“K-k-k-kid…?!! KID YOU SAY…!!!”

 

 

“Yes kid. What are you expect me to call you? By your name…?” She replied while kept struggling to wiggle free, “We’re just met yesterday and you already trying to make a move on me. Just let me go because I need to go home!!”

 

 

Woohyun couldn’t believe in what he just heard, the girl right in front of him seems like trying really hard to get rid of him. But he’s not that stupid; he knew exactly that Chorong isn’t the girl she was trying to show him even though they’ve just met for two days.

 

 

Seeing her in her devastated state already became a concrete proof that she was just a lonely girl who trying to hide her hearts from others. He knew very well because he’s ever feeling the same when he was a little. Witnessing the break off parent’s holy tie right in front of his face made him pulled off from the society little by little. No matter people tried to get closer to him, he always pushes them off.

 

 

But he’s changed; he’s trying to crawl out of his shell when his mother asked him to move out from his previous city and when he saw Chorong mourning over something bothered her back then on the neighborhood’s playground. He knew the feeling and he wanted to get closer to her because he didn’t want her to feel out.

 

 

“You have to call me Woohyun because we’re friends.”

 

 

“Friends…?” She batted her lashes while trying to prevent her laughs, “We’re just met and you already declared we’re friends? Alright, listen; friend is someone you’re treasured the most no matter what happened. Friend is someone that became our first priority even though we need to face many things. Friend is someone who always been there whenever we needs them. And friend is someone who always telling the truth, not talking behind their backs, trusting on each other and respect their choices.”

 

 

“Okay, let’s be friends. I’ll treasure you the most no matter what happened. You’ll become my first priority even though I had so many things to do. I’ll always been there no whenever you needs me, and I’ll always telling you the truth, not talking behind your backs, trusting you completely and respecting your choices.” Woohyun replied while grinning boyishly, “Let’s be friends, Chorong-ah.”

 

 

Her eyes widened in disbelieve, she doesn’t even expect him to agree with her terms of friendship that she just made at the moment to shove him off.

 

 

His hand creep downward and intentionally entwined his hand with her even though she’s trying to keep her hand off him. He grinned happily once their fingers intertwined on each others.

 

 

“Let’s go home.” He pulled her along while walking down the street calmly.

 

 

Chorong’s brows furrowed in confusions and stopped her pace right away, making him stops and turned around, “H-home…?”

 

 

Woohyun nodded his head, “Yes, your home. You said you need to be at home soon, so I’ll take you home.”

 

 

 “Why are you taking me home? I can walk on my own.”

 

 

He grinned and flicked his fingers over her forehead, “Because I’m your friend. Don’t we already agree on each other? From now on I’ll pick you up and walk you home when we’re going and back to school. Also, I’ll visit your home constantly; we’re going to work our homework together and talks about everything.”

 

 

She could feel her heart beating rapidly as it become warmer and warmer the moment she saw him smiling. She never had any genuine friends and this new transferee in front of her seems really eager to make friend with her.

 

 

“Are you going to be my friend for real?”

 

 

He chuckled as shook his head, “Of course you silly, I’ll be your real friend.”

 

 

“Like friend whom share each other’s secrets?”

 

 

“Yes, each other’s secrets.” He smiled genuinely, “Hmmm, but no. I think it’s not going to work out.”

 

 

“What? No?” Clearly he heard a glitz of disappointment from her words.

 

 

Woohyun nodded his head while kept grinning like a fool, “…because we’re going to share our secrets, not yours not mine but ours.”

 

 

Our secrets.

 

 

Starting from today onwards, Chorong founds someone she’s treasured the most and there’s no way for her to let him go, no matter what. That’s her promises when she finally opened her heart for Woohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun is double screwed, he’s doomed, and he’s digging his own grave.

 

 

He was trying to breathe evenly but he couldn’t get any peace he’s seeking even though there’s his dream girl seated with raging emotions in front of her. His heart beating rapidly, he tried to compose herself down but he couldn’t. He was likely being possessed when he did something he tried to get rid of his minds.

 

 

For a Pete’s sake, he was kissing somebody’s fiancée on the lips. And by kissing her on the lips, it’s like sealing a deal. He wanted to engulf himself even more with her. He’s chasing after troubles.

 

 

He was mad, some kind of jealous and possessive feelings the moment she mentioned about her wedding preparations. He didn’t know what’s gotten into him but all he could think is just to mark her as his before she’s officially tying the knot.

 

 

Yes, he was a womanizer himself, but he got his own principle he’s treasuring of. He wouldn’t ever chase after someone’s fiancée. But hell, he was eating his own words at the same time when he tried to be a better man for his girlfriend. He’s screwed what if Soyou finds out and what of the honey boy founds out? He’s indeed double screwed.

 

 

He is a man after all; he couldn’t avoid the temptation he’s feeling. Up until now, he couldn’t even figure out what’s wrong with his heart. The more he’s trying to not thinking about her, the more he became anxious to see her. The more he’s trying to push her away, the more he became attached to her. And with the unexpected kiss happened between them, he’s sure for the next couple of months, he’ll struggle with its aftermath.

 

 

It’s like he’s bound to know about the temptress further; his body and heart were working on their own without minding his own minds.

 

 

The girl right in front of him is now become tamer and calmer than before, she was remained silent, her twinkling eyes looking at nothing but playing with the hem of her shirt. Chorong completely could control her raging emotions; she didn’t want him to treat her with cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter