Twice Loved - o12

Twice Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Woohyun tried his best to not staring, longing, ogling or whatever it takes at his beautiful angel. The fallen angel he longing so bad was here, inside his office, holding hands tightly with the man she claimed fiancé. His body stiffened, crying inside as the urge to have, hold and kiss her eating him alive. He just can’t stand there the whole time Soyou and Suho made some conversation related to their business, Soyou even seek Suho’s opinion about the business thing she intend to start soon.

 

 

They were lost into their business-related-world while one person missing out. His angel, Park Chorong was there, the whole time, fingers entwined with Suho while her mind wasn’t there. Her eyes locked on him, staring as intense as him yet he can’t decipher the meaning behind it yet. It was intrigued and confusing.

 

 

Somehow the light of her eyes as same with him, longing. The long was there, inside the beautiful pair of her brown eyes. But, what is it? What was the long inside her eyes that he can’t even look through? Was she ever felt as torturous as him? Was she long the same way as him?

 

 

He cannot get through the barrier she built, the more he tried, the more she was holding back. What’s wrong? What’s the secret behind her reactions on him? One day she was as affected as him yet the other day she could flips the whole words around. She had that power; she had the power that could break him easily. The power Soyou didn’t even posses.

 

 

She was vulnerable, out of reach that made him aching. He needs to have her; he needs to go through that barrier around her.

 

 

“So, what do you think, Woohyun-ah?” Soyou tilted her head back to his directions just to witness him spacing out. She sighed and nudges his arm softly, “Woohyun-ah…”

 

 

Soyou’s nudge successfully dragged him back into reality, the ed-up-bitter reality where he cannot have his fallen angel. He stares at her for the last time and she was there, their eyes locked with some meaningful hopes behind it. He heaved a relief sigh before turned his head back into Soyou and the reality.

 

 

Woohyun just can’t bail his realities that easily, can him?

 

 

“Sorry, my mind was ed up somewhere,” Woohyun smiled softly at Soyou which earned another soft smile from her, “What was that, baby?”

 

 

Baby. The endearment word he mutters for Soyou made Chorong squirmed. What was that? Why she have to be that affected? Why she felt a little bit hurt? He was only a stranger, a stranger that corrupted her minds for days, a stranger that could blow her mind by merely a kiss, one hell hot kiss that cannot be forgotten, and the kiss that always replayed inside her mind.

 

 

She shook his head softly and gasped the large sum of oxygen. She needed to be calm; she cannot be affected by a stranger.

 

 

“Is there something wrong?” Soyou stares at him lovingly that made Chorong almost run out of his office if not Suho held her tightly, “You okay?”

 

 

Woohyun flashes her boyish grins which made Chorong’s heart throb, this is so unfair, and her Woohyun always flashes the same boyish grins for her, only for her. But then, he was no her Woohyun.

 

 

“I am alright,” Woohyun placed his arm behind his neck which made his muscles flex, “Just some thoughts about project I needed to be finalizing soon. What was that, baby? Tell me.”

 

 

Soyou heaved a sigh and patted his cheek softly, lovingly, then turned back to face Suho and Chorong, “Suho-ssi was giving me some advice about business. I learned so much from him and I was thinking how about I start searching for some building around Gangnam or Dongdaemun for my store? I know it’s a big step but Suho-ssi said it was a right choice since investing in building is a very good choice. Even when my business doesn’t go well, I still owned the building and I could rent it anytime. What do you think?”

 

 

Woohyun whistled as nodded his head, “Of course it was coming from the expert.” He turned his head to face Suho and Chorong then back into Soyou, “If you really need to then do it, baby. I won’t stand in your way. You’ve got a dream you need to chase.”

 

 

Soyou nodded her head while she beamed happily, she wasn’t that sure at first to ask Woohyun about her business since he was opposing it at first but then he encouraged her just to go and do with it. It was like a dream come true for Soyou. She jumped on his laps and hugged him tightly, “Thank you so much, Woohyun-ah. Thank you.”

 

 

“Well, good luck baby, you deserved it.” Woohyun beamed as happily as Soyou not until he spotted Chorong’s uneasiness to see them getting all touchy. He smirked and tightened his hug just to see her reaction as how he predicted, Chorong getting more uneasy and annoyed? He definitely enjoyed it.

 

 

Soyou pulled herself off Woohyun and grinned happily, “Alright since you already agreed with me, Suho-ssi will introduce me with one of his colleague that nails property business.” She turned her head back to Suho, “Suho-ssi, are you sure you’re going to introduce me?”

 

 

Suho smiled, “My pleasure. My friend is on top notch in his field. I can introduce you right away since he was also at the party.”

 

 

Soyou beamed and stood up, reaching closer toward Suho, “Really?”

 

 

“Sure, be my guest.” Suho stood up, and as he realize Chorong was there, still locking hand in hand with him, he turned around and kissed her on top of her head, “Honey, I know it bore you to death to talk about business but I can’t just left you alone here. Come with me, I promise you I won’t talk that much. You can mingle around with others.”

 

 

Chorong heaved a sigh and about to stand up on her feet at the same time Woohyun come closer toward them.

 

 

“I can be your fiancée’s host,” Woohyun muttered while calming himself, “Since you have more experience in the field Soyou’s getting into, I think you can help her with establish some doubtful thoughts about business? I am not into business, so I don’t know a thing but I can accompany Miss Park for a while.”

 

 

Suho squirted his eyes as if he wasn’t buying his excuse that much but with a deep sigh he let go off Chorong’s hand and hugged her before he went off with over-excited Soyou who didn’t give a about his boyfriend entertaining another girl.

 

 

“It won’t take that long, honey, do not stress it out.” Suho smiled as he caressed her cheek, “Just call me if you need anything and have fun with Woohyun-ssi.”

 

 

Chorong can’t do anything but nodded her head. As much as she wanted to get out of this room and towing Suho all around, she just can’t help with all the business talks. Especially when Suho always suggested her to mingle around with another fiancées of the wealthy, she better be stay behind and deal with Woohyun on her own.

 

 

She need to be alone with him and talks everything about what makes her stressful or throwing it off at him even though she didn’t wants to admit it.

 

 

“Do not rush a thing, I’ll be here.” Chorong forced a smile before Suho and Soyou left the room, leaving Chorong and Woohyun alone. Finally.

 

 

Woohyun turned his body until he faced her and gave her a full-blown of his boyish grin that made her shivered, “So, it leaves the two of us…”

 

 

“Yes, the two of us.” Chorong replied the matter-of-factly, not really in the mood for sweet chatty time after what she witnessed before. It was pretty much made her mood foul. What’s wrong with her?

 

 

“Do you want to drink something or—“

 

 

“Just cut it out,” She spoke before he could finish his words, “I’m sick of it, Woohyun.”

 

 

He cocked his eyebrows and flopped his body down on the couch, next to her, “You’re sick…? With what if I may to know?”

 

 

She titled her head aside and now she stares into his wondering eyes, “You of course. It always has been you. Cut with the craps and acts; don’t ever think you keeping me here would make everything back to normal. This is not normal and you starting to creep me out.”

 

 

“Creep you out?” He snorted and lean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter