Twice Loved - o16

Twice Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Every morning was probably the best thing ever happened to Chorong. She always waited the early morning, next morning even the day after tomorrow morning just to spend her solitude time on her own, staring at the beautiful sun rises from the deck of her apartment. Thankfully she chooses the beautiful apartment even though it costs high, she enjoyed every little thing happened in her life.

 

 

Unlike the usual day, today she wasn’t looking forward into the morning. Actually, she didn’t want morning to come that fast because she have to face the new day ahead. She was usually positive with the new day waiting for her but not today. She was feeling restless after what happened Saturday night with Woohyun. Especially after witnessing him some kind of breaking down or change?

 

 

She didn’t know exactly how to describe her feeling right now. Woohyun was definitely avoiding her, he was kind of distracted and haven’t text her since last Saturday. She was feeling bad, how come not to? Because his sudden change of attitude somehow occurred after she muttered something that might hurt his feeling or made him uncomfortable. Chorong surely didn’t understand at all.

 

 

She heaved a deep sigh and inhaled another sum of fresh morning oxygen while staring at the rising sun over the east. She loved the view, always loved it but today she felt empty. Her phone vibrated on her grips and she immediately reacted to it, answer it right away before she could see through the screen.

 

 

“Hello?” She was hoping it would be Woohyun who called her, but then she realized the cough sounds wasn’t coming from Woohyun but Suho, her fiancé. She clutches her phone tightly as her heart hammered loudly. How dare she forget her fiancé?

 

 

“Honey, did I wake you?” Hearing his voice was some kind of strange, as if he was far away from her, he was out of her reach.

 

 

Chorong closed her eyes and desperately cursing herself for thinking it would be Woohyun who calling her in the early morning like this. Furthermore, they haven’t exchanged a single phone call ever since they decided to working on their secret relationship. How could she forget that Suho supposed to be home today?

 

 

She shook her head and opened her eyes, “No, I’m up and currently enjoying the morning view. How are you, honey? I miss you.”

 

 

“I miss you more, honey.” Suho’s calm voice made her shivered and all of sudden the urge to see him overpowering her thoughts of Woohyun. She wanted to see Suho, she needed to see Suho.

 

 

“How’s China? Are you coming home today?”

 

 

Suho chuckled lightly, “China is good. My dad and I spent almost the whole week with board meeting and golfing with the potential investors. I will be home by tonight; I’ll go straight to your home. How about you? No weddings you need to organize?”

 

 

“Didn’t I tell you already that I was free for the next month? My team has taken my entire client’s request for a while so I can rest and focus on our own wedding.”

 

 

“Gosh, we’re going to marry in the next two months. I can’t believe it.”

 

 

Chorong frowned and turned around on her feet, “Don’t you dare to say that. I can’t believe you’re forgetting our upcoming big day!”

 

 

“I’m not forgetting our wedding, honey, but with all mess within the company and my father’s retirement making it seems slips off my hands. I haven’t focus on our wedding preparations like from the start. You’re the one that prepare everything alongside my mother and yours, how I didn’t feel bad for that?” Suho heaved a deep sigh, “I wish I could help you with everything. You’re special and you need everything best.”

 

 

“Are you trying to push me aside or—“

 

 

“God, honey, of course not!” Suho cut her even before she could finish her sentence, “I am not pushing you aside and you’re definitely my number one priority but right now, I’m a little bit distracted with my responsibility for the company. I can’t let my father dealing with company’s problems at his age. All I wanted to say is we should rethink about our wedding date.”

 

 

“What do you mean? Are you suggesting us to push back the date?” Chorong almost shouted over the phone, “I don’t get it, honey, don’t you know that we’re already pushing our wedding and you want to push it again? How about my mother? How about yours? Don’t you think they will agree with us? I can’t do this, Suho, I can’t.”

 

 

“I will deal with my parents and yours,” Suho replied matter-of-factly, “I want to be involved with all the preparations, this is our wedding and of course I have to participate. I can’t let you taking care all of the preparations by yourself. Please do not angry with me because this is all I can do for you. I want to be there with you, honey.”

 

 

Chorong groaned softly, this is not what she had in mind. All she wanted just forgo the wedding so she could concentrate on Suho wholly, not thinking about her branching minds with a distracted gorgeous human being. She knew she was wrong to accept all the prepositions Woohyun suggest her, but she also cannot fool her heart any longer. She was about to tie the knot with Suho in less than half year, she have to settle her heart down. She wanted to fully committed to Suho and with her wavering feeling for the past events with her Woohyun was somehow the roadblock they’re—she—facing.

 

 

“So you want to push back the date, again?”

 

 

Suho heaved a deep sigh, somehow he was as desperate as her, “I’m sorry, honey.”

 

 

“I can’t believe it, I was supposed to marry by the end of next two months and you’re just pushing it back again?”

 

 

“I want everything best for us, honey. You’re special—very special; you deserved my full attention on you, not the distracted one like this. I know this is hard but I also know you’re going to be okay. Remember, I will always on your sides.”

 

 

Chorong bit her lips harshly then heaved a desperate sigh before walked back into her room, “Alright, I will tell my mom.” She turned around and closed the glass sliding door behind before slipping into her silk robe and went out her room, “Are you sure you will be home tonight?”

 

 

Suho chuckled, “I will try, honey.”

 

 

“Come home soon, please, I miss you so bad.” She talked as she stopped right in front of her photos’ rack and stares at her photo with Suho. They were smiling brightly at the camera with Suho’s arms wrapped around her slim waist, he was back hugging her. She smiled to remember the day they took the picture; they were on a Sunday date where Suho took her into the public park. That was the day after they decided to date each others. “I miss you, Suho-ya.”

 

 

“I will be back later at night at the latest,” Suho talked calmly, “And honey, I do miss you more. Remember that.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suho’s POV

 

 

Ending the phone call with Chorong was hard. Every time she told me she missed me, it only makes me missed her even more. Chorong is my life; she was the only woman that I care so badly for the moment. I was glad that my mother introduced us and undergo into some kind of match making games with her mother. It was actually silly but at that time, I was dating someone else and it was pretty much shocking me to know that my mother intended to woo me to have a special relationship with Chorong.

 

 

Chorong was a great girl, she was beautiful, kind, free-spirited, and funny and match with my every senses. I loved her for everything she had. She helped me forget my past. Yes, the bad past that I leave behind. She was there, every time I needed her, with her big and sweet smiles on her beautiful face.

 

 

Stuffing the phone back into my suit’s pocket, I turned around just to face Kyungsoo, my assistant, who was waiting for me to sign some of papers regarding the joint venture with the local’s China leading company. It was hard; I haven’t spent a single free day once I arrived in China. My dad made me tagged along with him whenever he went and meet the eligible investors for his—our—company.

 

 

“What now?” I calmly stared my assistant while resting my back on the huge comfy chair, “Another papers I need to signs?”

 

 

Kyungsoo nodded his head hesitantly and that made me wince softly. I felt bad for the boy though, because of my works he needs to tag along whenever I away, “This is the second batch.” He replied politely while placing the files on my table.

 

 

Shifting my eyes from him to the files, I heaved a deep sigh. My father was old, it used to be his works to signs these papers but now with his short capabilities, I had to do it for us and thousands employees, “Have you check it yet or should I read it first?” I took my pen from its holder and started to open the file one by one.

 

 

“I have checked it all, double checked it and you’re free to sign it right away, no need to read it, Sir.”

 

 

I nodded my head and started scribble my signature over the papers, “I trust you.”

 

 

No matter how bad I want to go back home, I have this responsibilities over my shoulder and I have to make sure everything will be okay once I decided to take everything slow. It was bad enough to push our wedding date and now I have to push it once more because of the whole investors’ relations things haven’t fully finalized. That requires my time and dedications to persuade them to plant their money at our company.

 

 

“Where is my father? Has he eaten his lunch yet? And how about the medicines?”

 

 

“President Kim currently resting at his suite, Sir, I’ve checked his personal assistants and he had his lunch and also his medicines.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter