Twice Loved - o18

Twice Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After a month Suho left the country, he finally coming back into his beloved hometown, South Korea. His flight to the Korea from China went well without any delayed with his father’s flight interchanged to Japan once they stepped in Korea. His father needs to take care of some business matters in Japan while Suho assigned to take over the Korea’s business for the time being. Not only for taking care of some business in Japan, his father undergo some therapy treatment focused in zen, solitude and something peaceful like that for his health in Japan so the it was fully Suho’s responsibility to take care the hometown’s business.

 

 

“Welcome back, Sir, hope you enjoy with your business trips.” His chauffer opened the limo’s door and bowed politely once he emerged from the terminal with Kyungsoo and other assistant trailed behind.

 

 

Suho smiled brightly and nodded his head before hop into his limousine, “Thank you so much, please suit yourself.”

 

 

The chauffer rounding his limousine and entered into the driver seat after Suho settled comfortably in the back of the limousine. Suho pressed the divider up until he couldn’t see his chauffer and Kyungsoo hopped inside followed suit and take a seat next to him with agenda on his hands.

 

 

“What’s the schedule for today?” Suho asked softly while he checked on his phone. Two messages and four miscall.

 

 

He frowned to see the message icon while he immediately checked on the call logs to see who’s calling for him, one from Chorong, one from his mother and twice from an unknown number that set him in aware. He heaved a sigh and moved his thumb until it hovered the message icon. Something turmoil set inside his stomach, he wanted to open the message yet he was hesitated. He didn’t want to see another unknown number messaging him for the same causes all over again.

 

 

“You’ve got a meeting with the expatriate from German in five hours.” Kyungsoo muttered behind him while he couldn’t fathom clearly what the heck he was muttering about because his mind too focused with the unopened messages that made him so curious yet afraid at the same time. “It’s all set up at Kim&Son Manulife Building, so you don’t have to do any preparations.” He continued whie Suho just stared on his phone screen for quite a while, totally ignoring Kyungsoo who looked so confused with his boss’ change of attitude in few minutes.

 

 

Suho ignored him and finally tapped on the message button just to see two unopened messages from unknown number. It finally confirmed all of mixed feelings in him just to see the unknown number’s the one that had been texting him while he flew in the air. He exhaled then inhaled another batch of oxygen deeply until he could feel his lungs braced wider, it only take him for a moment to finally let it go with a single exhaled.

 

 

He clicked the earlier message then the screen popped open with the message.

 

 

Son, I’m sorry for bothering you again, but I have to do this. Please just spare some time to visit my daughter; I know you still care even though you’re trying your best to move on. She needs you; I can’t see her like this.

 

 

Reading those words made Suho cringed in indescribable feelings. It was whether angry, mad, pity, miss and whatever and he hated for it. He hated to feel so uncomfortable like this. The feeling’s somehow bringing him down into landslide of the worst of his life. He’d been moved on, he’d been healing and what’s all of sudden she reappeared in his life and wanted him to coming back?

 

 

Suho clicked another message and it was still the same, from the same unknown number and the same sender.

 

 

I won’t get tired just to inform you that she needs you. I’ll do whatever to make her happy, I want her to be happy and her happiness is yours. Please, Suho, son, she needs you, I need you. You don’t have to be her lover again, just please pay a visit and check on her. Let her see you, let you bring back her smiles again.

 

 

Suho groaned softly the stuffed her phone back into his suit. He remained silent and rested his back into the soft-leathered seat while Kyungsoo busy with his agenda on his side. He stares into the scenery from his window as the limousine moving forward to wherever it brings him. He bit his lips and closed his eyes as the memories started to flashes into his head.

 

 

It was sweet and painful memories that chases him down and all of sudden the urged to have it again come going through into him. He shifted his head around and faced Kyungsoo.

 

 

“What time again you told me that I’ve a meeting with the Germans expatriate?” Suho asked him softly, almost too soundless but Kyungsoo could catches it.

 

 

“Why, Sir, it’s five hours from now and it starts around 17:00.”

 

 

Suho sighed and eyed his watches before he turned back into Kyungsoo, “Will they be alright if I moved the meeting to the day after tomorrow?”

 

 

“Hmmm... I don’t know but it’s worth to try.” Kyungsoo seemed hesitated but his answer already answered Suho’s question.

 

 

Suho nodded his head, understanding, and “Okay, I’ll be out of the city for a day or two, hold on my call, and tell them I’m on my business trip. If the German expatriate didn’t want to move the meeting date, tell them the deal’s off.”

 

 

“Business trip...?” Kyungsoo frowned in confusions as he remembered that his boss didn’t have any business trip for the upcoming three months ahead, “But your sched—“

 

 

“Uh-huh, no!” Suho cut him before he could finish his words, “I’ll be the one doing my business trip while you stay at the office, hold on my call and write down whatever happened within my absence.”

 

 

Kyungsoo nodded his head obediently and write down what he’d just said into his agenda, “Should I book you some flight, Sir?”

 

 

“No, I’ll take my own car, now straight to my home. I need to clean up before I leave.”

 

 

Suho turned his head back and stare into the moving scenery outside. His heart stammered like crazy, whatever happened, whatever it is, he just hoped for the best and bring everything back to normal because he didn’t know how much he could stands this feeling any longer. All he wanted just God give him a break because he was so tired; physically and emotionally.

 

 

Once the limousine pulled into his house’s driveway, his mother stormed out from their houses and stood right in front of the main door with her hands rested on her hips. “What are you thinking about with pushing back the wedding date...?”

 

 

He frowned then stormed inside without minding his mother’s unexpected welcome. He just arrived from the business trip abroad and his mother bombarded him with questions related to wedding instead of warm welcome like how are you or do you enjoy the trips or something like that. Suho loved and missed his mother sincerely, and somehow he wanted to know if his mother still cares about his father’s health conditions.

 

 

“Don’t you think you should’ve asked about father’s condition first, Mother?” He threw his coat into the huge sofa once he entered the living room and started to peel off his shoes while resting his back on the couch. It’s so good to be home but he got to be away again soon after he takes a little rest first.

 

 

His mother stiffened and went straight to sit next to him, “I bet your father’s healthy enough to make the zen therapy as an excuse for visiting his mistress in Japan. So I won’t ask any further since his actions telling me much.”

 

 

“And how’d you know about his zen therapy trip to Japan?”

 

 

“I’ve got my source, Suho, don’t you think I’m pretty much clever for someone your father called Trophy Wife?” His mother heaved a deep sigh then turned around to face him.

 

 

Suho stared at his beautiful aging mother, his heart clenched just to think his mother always been there for his father yet his father doesn’t give a , “Then why are you still marrying him despite this whole arranged marriage thing and you as his Trophy Wife? Mother, I love you, I want you to be happy and if being with father didn’t make you happy then just leave him... You can live without him, mother, we can live without him.”

 

 

His mother could only shrug while avoiding his piercing eyes, “Now, I want to talk about you and Chorong and your wedding. What on earth do you think about to push back the date? You should’ve married Chorong next month if you didn’t push back the weddings date!”

 

 

“Yeah I should, but you know that I’ve been busy since father’s problem with health, he wanted me to take over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter