Twice Loved - oo7

Twice Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 “So, Park Chorong...” Woohyun gawked at the girl in front of her who kept silent even though he already stares at her with the intense eyes of him. She seemed not too interest to have a transferee boy staring at her likely she's his prey, “Why are you left me hanging last night?”

 

 

His voice quite loud that made other students turned to see them, even though there are only plenty of students inside the classroom during break. Literally, she couldn't even move a bit because his feet resting on her desks foot rest, totally trapping her from going anywhere until he heard whatever he wanted to hear from her.

 

 

She shifted her seat position, back facing him. She already aware of another girls' change of attitude at her, their eyes on her, and they whispering each other's ears that obviously all about her just because of this persistent boy who kept staring at her the whole break time. He didn't even touch his lunch yet because apparently, the silent girl next to him is more interesting than his lunch.

 

 

Chorong who also ditched her foods because of the uncomfortable feeling eating her alive, could only stares at him back in annoyance, giving him a full glance of her bothered face by merely his presence yet the latter could only smirking smugly until he got what he want.

 

 

“You have to eat your lunch...” He smirked while trying to enjoying every glimpse of her bothered face that he founds fascinated.

 

 

Chorong sighed and bit her lips before she took her lunch box and started to eat her lunch without bothering to have a look at him.

 

 

“I'm pretty sure you have a huge appetite for a tiny girl...” He chuckled, totally enjoying his time teasing his new classmate.

 

 

She sighed, placed her chopstick over the table and shifted her head to face her new classmate. Glared and gawk him in every possible ways to make him believe that she's totally angry by now. She's totally annoyed by the way his presence stole solitude she ever had before.

 

 

Chorong is a loner. She didn't have much friends whether it girls or boys because she feels better if she's alone. Even though many boys already make a move on her, none of them succeed in their attempt because she was too icy. And then after those boys failed attempt, rumors began to spread saying that she's an arrogant girl who thinks she's higher than the other girls just because she's pretty. Ever since that people crowned her 'Ice Princess' because of her silent personality.

 

 

But they didn't know what she's suffering from. Ever since their parents started to argue and fighting often in front of her, she became more quite by days. She only didn't want people to hurt her the way her parents did.

 

 

And then, the new transferee, apparently the same boy she met last night came around her life out of blue and annoyed her with his noise antics. Add to that, he's pretty handsome that made her area filled with pool of drools from their girls' classmate who wanting to get closer to him.

 

 

“Can you please stay silent?” Chorong finally talked that made Woohyun’s face beamed in excitement, “I’m trying to eat my lunch and with your presence near me made me lost my huge appetite.”

 

 

Woohyun shook his head while chuckling, definitely amused by her antics, “Not until you tell me your huge reason behind leaving me hanging on last night. Don’t you know feel it was definitely unfair for me? I told you my name even my new class so I believe you probably know that I’m coming to your class that made you act as if you didn’t know me yet truthfully you know about m—“

 

 

Before Woohyun could finish his long speech, Chorong already shoved his mouth with the chocolate bread he’s bringing as lunch. She sighed and closed her lunch box immediately, leaving Woohyun dumbfounded.

 

 

He followed her path while trying to chewing his bread and immediately follows her. His physical condition was good that made him successfully catch her on her way toward the library. Without thinking twice, he trailed behind her.

 

 

“You love reading?” Woohyun asked her once she seated on the desk with a book on her hand.

 

 

Chorong rolled her eyes while trying to divert her focus on the book instead the annoying boy next to her.

 

 

“Ya, Park Chorong, don’t you think your action almost choke me to death?” He started to ramble loudly while staring at the uninterested girl next to him, “Thankfully that I was fast enough…”

 

 

She remained silent and kept reading her books while his voice getting louder and louder with every rambles coming out from his mouth. She sighed, almost lost her control at the same time the librarian coming toward them.

 

 

“Students, please lower your voice while you’re at the library.” The librarian smiled creepily before she proceeds to another section inside the library.

 

 

Woohyun groaned while throwing another gawking stares at the icy girl next to him, “Listen, this is my first day at school and you’re already getting my name bad. That librarian probably remembers me as the noisy student from now on.”

 

 

“Oh my God,” Chorong slammed her book closed and shouted as loud as she could, “You’re annoying! Can you please stop blabbering for a moment??”

 

 

Woohyun blinked his eyes in disbelief, he totally not expecting her to burst in anger like this, but at the same time he felt amused to see her releasing her anger. At least she’s not as cold as what he thoughts before. He suddenly burst into laughter that made Chorong questioned herself what’s wrong with this guy.

 

 

“What—“

 

 

“Park Chorong didn’t I told you to keep your voice lower inside the library?!” Before she could finish her supposed words, the librarian already burst into anger and shouted out loud that made everyone stares at them, “Get out of the library right now!!!”

 

 

Woohyun sighed and stares annoyingly at her, totally blaming her with what happened with them. He stood up and dragged his feet exiting the library, followed by Chorong. He purposely waited for her outside the library. Once Chorong finally out from the library, he turned his body, blocking her path.

 

 

“What do you want right now?” Chorong asked him lazily, her mood totally ruined by him, completely.

 

 

He cleared his throat before gripped her hand, pulling her closer with him, “Because my name already tainted, you should help me clear my name or else I’ll make your name tainted as well…”

 

 

Chorong sighed and shoved his hand off her, “Do as your wish because I don’t care…”

 

 

His eyes widened the moment she left him dumbfounded. He scratched his head and smirked playfully, “Ya, Park Chorong, you can’t escape from me, oh!!!?”

 

 

She shook her head while hearing his searing lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter