Twice Loved - o14

Twice Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Being with Woohyun was likely a dream come true for Chorong. The more she stares into the depth of his caramel eyes, the more she remembered how hurt her heart missing her Woohyun. The Woohyun from her past that looks and smelled exactly like the now Woohyun who sat by her. She missed him like crazy, even breathing and mouthing his name were the hardest thing to do for the couple of years.

 

 

Woohyun left her, he left her without saying goodbye on one fine day when everything started to be chaotic and when she needed him. To seek for his warmth and shelter yet she founds nothing. No traces about him, no one knows where on earth his family goes. It was hurting her so badly, her heart shreds into pieces while she tried her best to reassuring herself that Woohyun was out there, also missing her like crazy.

 

 

Right now, there’s someone in front of her, looks and sounds exactly like her Woohyun. She knows it was wrong to believe that he was Woohyun, even sees him as her Woohyun. It wasn’t fair for his heart and also for her heart. She longed for her Woohyun for as long as they separated years ago, and now the gorgeous man named Woohyun who looks, sounds and smell like him was right in front of her, wanting to know her further.

 

 

At first she was convinced that he was her missing Woohyun but then, he didn’t even remember or know her at first.

 

 

“I like holding you, it’s so warm…” She titled her head to the smooth voice coming from her back, it was Woohyun, the stranger she only knows for couple of days, grinned happily and boyishly, “You’re a temptation…”

 

 

It was weird, she doesn’t get along with stranger that good but Woohyun is like an exception. She stares down on their entwined hands and cocked her eyebrows in much confusions way. They were sitting on her couch for couple of hours, talking and of course, holding hands. He never let go of her hands while they were talking about everything to get to know each other.

 

 

Holding his hands was the most beautiful thing ever happened in her life. The warmth, the comfort, the security and everything she seek from her Woohyun, he willingly gave her those free access without asking. It’s as if he knows her very well, he knows her needs. It sounds crazy but it is… it is real that she felt as if she was with her Woohyun, the one that always holds her hands tightly, the one that always flied her paper planes, and the one that always sang her lullaby over the window.

 

 

Chorong shook her head, dismissing all the false feelings and tried to focus on the one sitting by her. She crooked a smile, “Said a man who considered womanizer…”

 

 

“No, but you’re a temptation,” He muttered, “I can’t get enough of you and holding you like this,” He brought the joined hands of them over her chest and places a light kiss over her knuckles, “It’s very warm and comfortable. I’m pretty sure I would crave for it once I got home.”

 

 

Her smiles went widely as if it was going to hurt her cheek for smiling that broadly, “You’re just overreacting. I bet once you’re home you’ll get a chance to hold every single hands of girls anywhere and anytime.”

 

 

“There’s only one girl I want to hold dearly…” He batted his lashes in hilarious way that made Chorong chuckles lightly, being with him was fun, the formed lump inside seemed like missing somewhere and she didn’t bother to search for it, “And I hold her dearly right now…” He muttered and loosened his grip to place it around her waist and pulled her closer until her back touched his front.

 

 

Woohyun squirmed and circled his arms tightly around her waist while resting his chin on her shoulder, nuzzling her neck, inhaling the sweet scent of her that almost made him passed out. She was so sweet, so addictive and made him afraid if he ever let her go for once, he never got a chance to feel her again. He needed to hold her tightly; never let go of her and made her his, the urge to own her for him made him went nuts.

 

 

He know that they were just playing around, trying to get to know each other first before choosing the path where they were probably regret later. Woohyun wasn’t a noble guy into a relationship; he was playing around, flirting and screwing girls, unlike Chorong who seek for some settled relationship. Even with Soyou, he still didn’t know where their relationship went ahead. Soyou was always been his close friend ever since high school and whenever he needed a shelter or somebody to run to, it was Soyou.

 

 

Not until he met Chorong, the one described as a fallen angel, the angel that made his life thousands times exciting. Never once crossed his head, he would decided to run into this path, walking behind someone’s back. Even though he’s not a noble man, but he knows the rule, he won’t screw another’s girlfriend behind their back. But with Chorong, she was blinding him, made him thinks that he owns her, he owns her heart completely and it made him crazy. He never know the girl, he only knew her once he stepped his feet back to Korea.

 

 

But his heart always beating rapidly whenever he set his eyes on her, it’s like he already knows her for long, a very aching long time. Yet once again, he has no idea who the hell she was. His angel, she captured him completely ever since he laid his eyes on her. He had no desire to run away from her even though the feeling inside his chest almost scaring the hell out of him, he never felt this way for a girl.

 

 

Not even once….as long as he remember.

 

 

“Yes you hold me now but later you’ll hold someone else…” He heard her forced chuckles and he pulled off, turning her around and stares into the beautiful pairs of her eyes. “I know your stellar reputation among girls.”

 

 

“You’re the one I want to hold, angel, no one else. You have to trust me.”

 

 

Chorong pouted and reached her hand forward until it landed on his cheek and caresses his cheek gently, full of affection, “How am I supposed to trust you when I know nothing about you?”

 

 

Woohyun shook his head and kissed the inner wrist of her hand before he gripped it tightly, “Well, we’ve got a time to learn about each other, the whole relationship we’re doing right now is to know about each other. I want to know you, angel. I want to know how you could capture me completely until I went down this road. I want to know why you could agree my prepositions while you know you had Suho by your sides.”

 

 

“I didn’t want to betray Suho. I love him.”

 

 

He nodded once again, totally understood her meaning and feeling even though it slice him to hear how she loved him dearly. He wanted to be that man, he wanted to be Suho, and he wanted to be love by his angel. “And he loves you too, so ing much I could see.”

 

 

“Yeah I know…” She still rested her arms around his neck and stares into his eyes intently, as if searching for something, “That’s what makes me scare to death. How much he loved me, it makes me anxious. He thinks I am the only girl who could make his life complete yet here I am, having some night alone with you. I am not perfect, I didn’t deserve his love.”

 

 

“Do you feel bad for him?”

 

 

“Sure I do, that’s something inevitable, but I don’t regret my choice.” Chorong pursed a cheeky smile that made her looks so beautiful, “I get to know you, and I want to follow my heart for once.”

 

 

Woohyun heaved a sigh and pulled her closer until his head rested on her shoulder, “I am sorry. I am sorry that I have to drag you into my selfish decisions. And I am sorry that I don’t feel bad for Suho, I am sorry that you have to cheat on him to be with me.”

 

 

She pulled back and her eyes narrowed, “Please do not say sorry and do not mention anything about cheating. It made me feel really bad. It’s my decisions, not yours, so please stop saying sorry.”

 

 

He gave her another forced smile that made her heart clenched tight fully, how could she felt bad to see him in some pain like this? She didn’t know him that well but seeing him this vulnerable only made her become more drawn into him? She wanted to hug him tightly, reassuring him that she won’t go anywhere far, that she will always be on his sides. Something about him that always made him wants to be close even closer, just like her Woohyun.

 

 

Is there any possibility that he’s her Woohyun? She shook her head, dismissing the thoughts as she wanted to cherish the moment she had with him. Even though he’s not her Woohyun, being with him was enough to make her felt complete.

 

 

“So, let’s get to know each other first…” Woohyun muttered while nuzzling the crook of her bare neck. She was so sweet, so sweet that made him wants to touch her. “My name is Nam Woohyun, I born in Korea and raised in America. I graduated from US university for my architecture degree and coming back home to seek a fresh opportunity. They said our people always see and think highly for abroad graduate.”

 

 

“I have a loving mother and step-father.” He continued, “I also have a little half-sister named Park Woohee. They’re still in America.”

 

 

Chorong chuckled as fiddling his fingers circled around her tiny waist; it was so comfortable to be held by him, “Alright Mr. Clever, it’s time for my introduction… My name is Park Chorong, I born and raised in Korea. I graduated from Seoul University for my management and business degree and I run my own wedding organizer business. They said my business growth very well and they always seek my help for their wedding problems.”

 

 

“You’re incredible, angel.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter