Twice Loved - oo4

Twice Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun's POV

 

 

Life is hard, indeed, really hard that it takes a lot of process and time to succeed.

 

 

I don't know how many times I sighed for these past hours; I'm totally knocked down because of a woman called Bang Minah. Okay, it's all Dongwoo's fault, he's the villain here and I'm the hero who successfully saved the villain’s marriage.

 

 

I successfully made Bang Minah walked out from the building with a little spoonful charms of mine and not forget that it causes a lot of sweats because of my hard work to make this matter ends like he wished.

 

 

Not to mention that I flirted with her for a couple of times that successfully convinced her I'm interested in her yet I'm not. How could you interested in a woman like that? Oh, I'm forgetting, but Dongwoo did.

 

 

I missed the entire wedding ceremonial and now the party is almost over with just a few guests still mingle around. Dongwoo and Shinhye are now husband and wife, I already send my gratitude and congratulate Shinye on my own since she was busy with her guest either and I noticed Dongwoo was talking with some guests so I decided to confront him in much appropriate way. This is the sweet time for a little revenge.

 

 

"Dongwoo-ssi...." I called for him and he shifted his eyes on me, his eyes widened as if he tried to ask me about Bang Minah but I act cool as if I don't understand him. "Congratulations on your wedding, and I really am sorry to show up this late because I had a matter to finish soon."

 

 

Dongwoo forcefully smiled at me while shaking my hand and guided me away from the crowd, "Ya! Where were you? I thought you're dead. Don’t you know that I almost faint the moment Shinye walked down the altar? I am totally anxious to see whether you succeed or fail."

 

 

"Almost die, thank you." I grinned playfully, "So, can I collect my prize, Mr. Jang?"

 

 

"What prize?Are you done with the task yet?" Dongwoo asked me in much furious way; he didn’t even dare to lower his tone before he hears a good news from me.

 

 

I nodded my head, "You don't call me Nam Woohyun for nothing. Now, give me my prize, a full week free use of Jang Aquamarines."

 

 

"Did you buy the photos and videos also?" His face somewhat much brighter and relieved to know that I finished his task easily.

 

 

"Why would I? I'm not interested to watch some with my friend on it, that's beyond disgusting." I snickered and tried to shift my eyes away from my best friend.

 

 

His eyes widened in disbelief and right he confronted me, "Why don't you buy it? I offered you a full week in Jang Aquamarines for free! No one ever touched my beloved yacht except me and you’re about to enjoy it for one week!"

 

 

"That's not how we agreed upon. You asked me to drift her concentrate away and make sure she didn’t attend or ruin the wedding, I did. So, now I'm here to collect my prize."

 

 

Dongwoo rolled his eyes furiously and about to hit me but I'm faster than him, so I dodge him nicely.

 

 

"Nice try, buddy!" I snickered on him.

 

 

"Aishhh, this bastard seriously!!!" Dongwoo cries out in frustrations, "Come to my office the day after tomorrow, I'll give your prize. But remember; don’t ever try to ruin my interior. I know you’re going to throw the never-ending party with girls on my yacht."

 

 

"What a delicate of you, brother." I gleefully smiled at him and clinged my arm over his board shoulder.

 

 

"Don't brother me, you as$hole..." Dongwoo was on verge to choke me to death but I don't really care. This is how we played, in the end; we're care for each other because our bond is stronger than blood-related siblings.

 

 

"Where's the other?" I shifted my head around, searching for our other friends but my head stopped right away once my eyes spotted a very familiar figure, the lady with knotted hair on white dress with Park Wedding Management stuck on her back.

 

 

But she's not the one I mistook for Bang Minah.

 

 

"Park Wedding Management?" I turned my head back to Dongwoo, "Why Park Wedding Management? I guess there are lots of wedding organizers out there, why choose nobody?"

 

 

Dongwoo snickered and shook his head in disbelief, "Park Wedding Management is the best in town. You spent your entire tenth years abroad so you don't know a thing about this wonderful town you lived in. And also, the owner is a friend of mine so why not I use her good services?"

 

 

"Friend of yours? I don't know that..."

 

 

"Yeah, Chorong is my high school friend...."

 

 

My eyes widened, I don't know why but all of sudden my heart painfully thumped as if someone pinched it the moment he mentioned her name. What's wrong with me? It feels like hearing her name moves something inside me that I couldn't figure out.

 

 

Chorong, Chorong, Chorong.

 

 

I recited her name once again and my heart construct in pain once more, unconsciously I clutched my hand over my chest as it kept beating unreasonably furious. But still, I don’t know which one named Chorong between the two lass I’ve met worn Park Wedding Management dress.

 

 

"Cho-Chorong?" I tried to spell her name normally yet it turned out stuttered that made Dongwoo stitched his brows together in wonder.

 

 

"Yes, Park Chorong.... Do you know her...?" Dongwoo asked me casually.

 

 

The moment he recited out her full name, I felt my world turned upside down. I didn't know what's wrong with me but her name totally affects me as if I known her long time before yet in reality this is the first time I met her in my life.

 

 

I shook my head, trying to push the thoughts away yet it kept drawing me further into confusions.

 

 

"W-which one is Park Chorong?" I asked him back, not minding his last question.

 

 

Dongwoo seemed confused but he could only sigh and turned his head toward the busy crews around them, he shifted his eyes around and stopped once he founds someone he’d searched for. He turned his body back toward his best friend and pointed her arm toward the busy woman walked back and forth with headband and worn the one pieces white dress.

 

 

“That’s Park Chorong, the owner of Park Wedding Management, my high school friend.”

 

 

My eyes followed his direction, once I spotted her on his directions, my heart thumped crazily for the nth times already. Why all of sudden my heart going crazy as if it founds its shelter after a long time ago?

 

 

For much realizing,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter