Twice Loved - o15

Twice Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

 

There are things I hated so much in this world, first is become a loser and two have no clue at all with what happened to myself. For these past years living my life, withdrawing from a very painful past, I came to conclusion that maybe stay out of the deep feeling that might destroy you was the best choice. Yes, the best and perfect choice. With you didn’t attach into something so deep, that’s mean you can forget it easily without worry or even hurt once you’ve got no chance to hold on something you’ve attached so deeply.

 

 

And not only a thing but also someone.

 

 

Stay out of the deep feeling was the best, I can feel it, and I know how it feels because I lived with it. It helped me control and regain my clear mind; also no one can with it. Not even someone as absorbing as Chorong. Firstly I was thinking that maybe she was there for a simple fun only, yes, simple fun means nothing too attached yet somehow she managed to with my head. I didn’t know but being with her, just made my heart racing rapidly like I would lose my mind if I didn’t get her on my arms.

 

 

That’s strange, I’ve never felt like this before, no one ever creep into my ing mind so deeply like Chorong. The first time I lay my eyes on her, I know right away that I had to have her. I was confident, I know I could have her heart in instant if I work my magic on her like how I work my magic with any other girls, yet she blew me off. Like totally, rejecting me and told me out loud to stay put.

 

 

How could you resist a beautiful girl like Chorong? She was sweet, pretty, delicate and everything good. She was like an irresistible black hole that absorbed me deeply in instant, I didn’t know but I can’t deny the gravity she had on me. But then, the huge sparkling rock circled her ring finger mocking me. It was like a sign for me to back off because she is marrying someone sooner or later.

 

 

But then again, I can’t deny the gravity between us, it pulling me deeper and deeper.

 

 

Last night was awesome; I loved spending time with Chorong, not until my head ed with me. Somehow her words made me feel anxious and I want to run off like a coward. You’re my first love. How can you forget your first love that easily? These words keep echoing inside my head and hell, I can’t even understand it at all and it makes me relentless. It kept playing inside my head with Chorong’s voice. What’s wrong with me? I definitely am ed for hell.

 

 

Shifting uncomfortably under the pouring rain of shower for about thirty minutes, I stepped out, it’s time to move and forget the hell that ing my head. I wiped all the wet off my body and wrapped the towel around my torso before letting myself get out of the bathroom completely. Once I was out, I almost jumped in fear to see Soyou seated calmly on the edge of my bed while reading some gossip magazine.

 

 

“Oh, you’re here?” I let out a small whimper before walked toward the walk-in closet where Soyou always spent her time there whenever she visited my apartment. Soyou always making sure that I had the best and well presented clothing, I must admit that her works definitely help me to look nice.

 

 

Soyou closed the magazine and followed me behind, she smiled calmly and picking some outfit for me. Today is Sunday, I have nothing to do and nowhere to go, actually I had something in mind like taking Chorong somewhere with me, but with what happened last night, it makes me a little bit uncomfortable around her. When I said I have to hug her, she hugged me tightly like she understands that I needed it. I’m thankful for that but it also made me feel uncomfortable. You know what I mean, yeah something like that. I have to avoid her for a while until I got my feeling settled down.

 

 

“I think you’re forgotten that every Sunday is our time.” She replied nonchalantly while shifting some clothes from its racks. . I was forgot that we made some sort of agreement that Sunday would be our day because we were pretty wrapped up with our busy schedules at works almost six days a week. So having a free day in Sunday, I promised her that I would dedicate my whole Sunday for her, only for her.

 

 

Turning around, I came closer toward Soyou and wrapped my arms around her slim torso. Soyou smelled so glamorous and I liked it, she smelled unlike Chorong who’s sweet like vanilla but Soyou was something different and I liked it. “I’m sorry, baby, I was forgotten that today is Sunday and I have to meet a client.”

 

 

It was bad already that I forgot our Sunday routine but my new client was pretty much persistent because he had that money. My new client wanted the draft of the new layout for his building to be finish within a week and today he wanted to revise it because somehow the prick didn’t like my layout.

 

 

I could hear Soyou’s sigh and she turned around to face me directly in the eyes, she was pretty much disappointed so I have to do something to make sure that she won’t loathed me later on. I need her for a God’s sake, Soyou is my shelter, and always be my shelter. “How about you waited in here and I’ll home soon once I finished with the meeting? We can go out somewhere.”

 

 

Soyou bit her lips for a while but then nodded her head, “Alright I’ll wait in here. I think I might tidy your closet. It was pretty much a mess.”

 

 

Grinning, I leaned forward and pecked her on the lips, “Stay put baby, wait for me, I won’t be that long.” She kissed me back and for a moment I was in heaven. Soyou always had this effect on me, not as strong as Chorong who drawn me into her black hole of gravity with nowhere to exit but Soyou always successfully lifted me into almost heaven realm with her comfortable assurance that I’ll be okay with her, that I won’t getting hurt with her, that she won’t leave me alone.

 

 

While on the other hand, Chorong never gave me those reassurance, it start getting me crazy mad to think that she could break and hurt my heart. She had those powers that could shred me into pieces and I hated it. I didn’t need heartbreak; I can’t cope with the hurtful feeling because I know that I might not be survived.

 

 

To know that she was getting married with Suho for months already made me went nuts.

 

 

I pulled off from Soyou and immediately wear the outfits that Soyou picked for me. She always had been so thoughtful and always thinks of me firstly, “Baby can you fetch me some milk? I think I might have my breakfast on the way.” I asked her once I settled in front of full body mirror and tying my tie.

 

 

Soyou was sorting off some dirty clothes outside my walk-in clothes and turned around to face me in confusions, “I have prepared your breakfast. I think you might to have a maple pancake in the morning.”

 

 

“You, what?” I turned my head to face her with my cocked eyebrows, I didn’t even know that Soyou was coming that early to have a moment prepared me a breakfast and my ed head was thinking about Chorong all the time.

 

 

“I cooked you a maple pancake, baby,” She replied while put the laundry basket down and placed her hands on her hip, “Just come eat it first then off you go to that damned meeting. Why would you booked a Sunday meeting anyway? I was thinking to take you for a hike or went to beach or something.”

 

 

I couldn’t help but laugh to hear her mumbled, Soyou being grumpy was new, it was her new sides that finally I could break through. I mean, we all know that Soyou was the ice princess back then in States because she didn’t talk that much and she didn’t even allow people to see her true colours but as we spent days together, now I’m starting to like the new Soyou that I find fascinating.

 

 

Turning around, I walked toward her and gave her another kiss on the lips. Somehow that’s the only way to shut a grumpy woman, “Come, have breakfast with me so I can finish this soon.” I intertwined our hands together and lead her down to the dining room at the same time the elevator to my penthouse dinged, revealing Sunggyu coming outside from the elevator with his soccer gear.

 

 

“Yo, I thought you forgot that we’ve got a match this afternoon?” Sunggyu walked toward the breakfast bar where I let Soyou sat and took a sit next to her, “And what the with the suit? Are you going somewhere?”

 

 

I nodded my head while placing the pancake on the plates, one for me and one for Soyou. I poured the maple syrup, placed a slice of butter and passed it to Soyou who remained silent, “Okay so not only Soyou that I failed this morning but also you and the guys, bro.” I shifted my head to Sunggyu, “Got a new client meeting at 10 and I forgot about it. Rain check on the match?”

 

 

“Hell no, you can’t,” Sunggyu scowled, “Hoya already rented the whole stadium for us; we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter