Twice Loved - oo3

Twice Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Where should I put this, Miss?”

 

 

Chorong turned her head to see a guy with black cap holding a huge rose flowers in vase asking for her where should he put the things up. She pouted and flapping her papers as she checked her site map once again before instructed him to place it right on the hallway where the bride will walk down the altar later on.

 

 

“Place it carefully and double checked on the tape, I'll check it later on...” She replied while pointing the hallway. The latter just nodded his head and went toward direction she pointed before and started to pile up everything on orders.

 

 

She turned her body around while she stood in the middle of the hall while looking carefully on each decoration that had been up since early morning. Everything had been set up the way bride and grooms wants with every decoration coloured with peach that makes the hall seems happy. She beamed happily to see her team works the way she wanted and she promised herself that she would treated her team once the client paid her works fully.

 

 

A week has passed ever since the last time she met Suho's mother and Dongwoo's wedding going to happens tonight. She was already there on the site ever since early morning with her team to arrange and double checking on everything while Suho was gone outside the country to attend some meetings with his father for about two weeks, so basically she was alone because Suho couldn’t help her with today’s wedding.

 

 

Ever since his father promoted him to be the CEO, almost his time spent because of his works and everything related to company. Suho used to help her and be there with her on the day of each wedding she handled but today, he just can’t help but let her survived alone.

 

 

And added to everything, she was totally stressed with many preparations not just for her clients’ weddings but also her upcoming wedding. Suho’s mother being persistent and called her almost every day to check on things, have there any progress yet or not.

 

 

She dressed in all black from head to toe when she worked on the site, not forget she always bring her team’s formal clothes to change for the wedding only. She coughed and called in every team she worked with and gather them in one big round for the short briefing due to the running time chasing after them.

 

 

“Okay, good night everyone...” Chorong voiced out once her team gathers around, “Firstly, I’m going to appreciate everyone for their hard works to make this magic night going to happen in any minutes. Second, everyone did a great job, every vendor come in on time and everyone helped each other filling empty spots. Third, the wedding going to happen in 40 minutes, everyone can go on rest and change their clothes before the guest coming in 10 minutes. The bride and groom already on their own rooms so I need your cooperation to make this unforgettable night became the start of momentum of their life... Everyone had already their own job desk and I need your best performance for everyone’s sake... Remember our motto, serve you right is our happiness... And professionalism is our number one rule... No hanging out with guests, especially the front rowers...”

 

 

“Unnie, what if one from the front rowers didn’t come? Can we fill his/her place with another one?” Hayoung asked her in the middle of her briefing, “Or just leave it as it is?”

 

 

“Just leave it as it is...” She replied her, “Front rowers are crucial; they’re the bride and groom’s important guests, family and relatives. So do not mess up with the seat because it already arranged the way the bride and groom asked...”

 

 

Her crew members nodded their head in unison. Chorong always been this professional and professionalism is the ethic of their works. So basically, they already know about the simplest things. But as the perfectionist she is, Chorong, used to remember them every simplest things to make everything perfect. Briefing is the important thing on her day-to-do-list.

 

 

“Okay, so everyone already understands, now split up, change your clothes and stand by 20 minutes from now on.” Chorong dismissed her crew and they went on their separate ways while Hayoung just diligently followed her boss from behind.

 

 

“Hayoung-ah...” She called for her assistant while she stopped her pace and waiting for her replied.

 

 

“Yes, Unnie?” Hayoung replied her immediately, knowing her tone changed drastically, “Do you need something?”

 

 

Chorong turned her body and face her beautiful assistant, who she treated already like her own little sister, “This is my first wedding without Suho guiding me out. Can I do well without him?”

 

 

Hayoung smiled and passed her boss a glass of champagne, “Unnie, you’re wonderful and perfect, I bet Mr. Kim would be proud to see his bride-to-be finally could settle her feet on her own. He had been our loyalist supporter but I believe in your own capability, Unnie. If you can make someone’s wedding became a perfect night with Mr. Kim on it, then you could make someone’s wedding became unexpectedly dazzling without Mr. Kim on it. He’s still supporting you even though you’re miles apart from him. I know Mr. Kim, he loved you more than anything...”

 

 

She smiled to hear her meaningful sentence, even when she was much younger than her, but Hayoung always had her grown up mindset on her that made her felt glad to have her as her own assistant she could count on.

 

 

“Thank you so much, Hayoung-ah, you’re always been the best partner ever...”

 

 

Hayoung grinned happily, “I’m your best partner because you’re my boss, Unnie...”

 

 

With that they entered their waiting room to change and preparing for the real wedding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He stopped his car right in front of the lobby on the valet parking mark, he leaned down to see the building upfront and sighed in defeated once he realize that finally it’s his time to pay a visit. He placed his sun glasses and jump off from his car while tipping the valet services before he finally let the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter