Twice Loved - o1o

Twice Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A week has passed ever since the last time Chorong met Woohyun, and it was like hell. She couldn’t concentrate with her works and the memories of his eyes, his stares, his smiles, his touch and even his kiss kept bugging her minds. Even his offer to getting knows each other kept torturing her. She tried her best to restrain all the feeling inside her yet it was a major failure.

 

 

How could Woohyun casually asked her to figuring out the indescribable feeling between them? How could he treat her that way? It’s like he asked her to do something beyond her capability! She hated him for making her this devastated and going crazy.

 

 

But Chorong can’t help, she kept thinking of Woohyun in her every minutes of life.

 

 

“Bad!” Chorong yelled, almost surprise Hayoung who turned pale in front of her. She slammed her desk and throws the folder file right in front of Hayoung wide eyes quite harshly, “The heck you call evaluations? This is not evaluations; this is summary of the events! I want you to write and pitching some good evaluations for the last three events we took and yet you only give me the summary, the three of it! I expect you to be professional, Hayoung and yet you fail me once again! Work on it again and by 9 o’clock I want the full evaluations on my desk!”

 

 

Hayoung nodded and took the folder file immediately before she stormed off Chorong’s office in a flash. Chorong sighed and placed her palms in front of her face, covering it, trying to suppress all the indescribable emotions. She’s screwed all the works haven’t done perfectly and her team is just a mess. She heaved a sigh and leaned her body on her chair, trying to gasp some oxygen to calm her anxiousness.

 

 

“Someone unleashes the mad dragon…”

 

 

Chorong looked up to hear a familiar voice. A beautiful smile greeted her; Suho stood by the end of her room, right between the doorframe and stares intently at her. She felt a tug inside her heart, seeing him made the anxiousness vanished within the thin air.

 

 

“Suho…” She mutters softly with the tug inside her heart become painfully. She felt bad, bad for herself and him to be exact. How could she betray him by thinking another man while she should busy herself with her wedding preparations with Suho? “Why are you here? I guess you’re scheduled to have a lunch meeting with the new vendor.”

 

 

Suho beamed in bright smile, “I’m enlightened to have you remember my schedule. I might consider recruiting you as my PA. I needed one, very badly.”

 

 

He walked across the room and sit on the chair right in front of her desk, “I’m here to check on my beloved fiancée. I think I become such a bad boyfriend for leaving you alone to prepare the wedding. Maybe I could help for some thoughts?”

 

 

Chorong couldn’t help but smiling, “Just a bad day, a very bad day compared to you, Mr. Kim. But I’m glad that you’re here, still remembers that you have a living fiancée to take care of.”

 

 

He chuckled lightly and his gazes turned full of concern, “Why, honey? What’s wrong? Why are you yelling?” He asked.

 

 

“Everything is wrong!” She snapped and tossed her body back to the chair, “Nothing is right and I went crazy because of it. My staffs become unprofessional while two events is still chasing after us. This is driving me nuts!”

 

 

Suho smiled warmly and stood up, walked his feet toward his fiancée and cupped her face gently with his palms, “I’m really sorry, honey. If I had more than 24hr every day, I would love to accompany you all the time. But this merging issue I’m working on it took half of my day. So I have no choice at all.”

 

 

Chorong nodded her head, “it’s okay. I just… I just don’t know maybe this is what people said with anxiety following our wedding day. I don’t know I can’t fully focus on our wedding preparations and also my works. It’s just too much.”

 

 

“Honey, listen to me…” Suho talked, “Even if it’s too much for you, please don’t releasing it on other people. Don’t you feel bad for Hayoung? Maybe she’s indeed made some mistakes, but you can tell her gently, without some shouts included.”

 

 

“Am I that bad…?” Chorong raised her head until her eyes met him.

 

 

Suho grinned and shook his head, “No, you’re not. Remember that you have me all the time you needed me. We could go on shopping and prepare our wedding in the weekend; I’ll try to have two free days by next week since the merging issue will be finish in the end of the week.” He leaned forward and gave her a chaste kiss on her forehead.

 

 

Chorong nodded her head and leaned forward, hugged him tightly as she crushed her face on his board shoulder. She needs this, she needs him by her sides all the time to help her forget her dilemma and anything related to Woohyun.

 

 

“Help me to figure out these feelings because I know you’re feeling the same. The way you look at me, the way you willingly accept my kiss, the way you kissed me back, I know clearly that you’re feeling the same, so please stop fighting it back.”

 

 

Chorong shook her head once she remembers his voice over and over again then tightened her hugs on Suho even more. Suho grinned widely and kiss the top of her head gently while caressing her long brown locks.

 

 

“Why are you so clingy honey…?” He whispered softly, still caressing her hair.

 

 

“I miss you….” Chorong muttered. She’s indeed missing him like bad. She missed every inch of him until she craved for him. She didn’t want him to leave her office for another scheduled meeting. She wants to have him, all of him. “Please stay with me.”

 

 

“I’m sorry babe but you know that I had lunch meeting to attend…” He loosened her hugs and gave her another chaste kiss on her lips, “But I can make it for another time.”

 

 

She frowned and stares at his warm gaze, “What do you mean?”

 

 

“Well this is not count as a date but I want you to keep in mind that this is a date.” Suho explained while caressing her puffed cheek, “I got an invitation for grand opening party one of my colleague held. He recently established his office in here, Seoul. The party is on Friday, would you come with me as my date?”

 

 

“Is it okay to bring your soon to be wife to the party where I supposed all the hot bachelor all over Korea attends?”

 

 

Suho grinned mischievously, “You’re more than welcome. I need to make a proper announcement that Park Chorong is mine and the party is the perfect timing.”

 

 

Chorong nodded her head and smiled gleefully, her mood totally changed drastically once he stepped into her office. She would apologize to Hayoung later on and for the time being, she wants to spend her little time with her soon to be husband.

 

 

“Mr. Kim, I’m willing to be your date for the party.” Suho smiled to hear her sweet voice and pulled her into another hugs.

 

 

As both of them engaged with their embrace, Chorong’s office phone rang unexpectedly that startled them. Suho sighed and pulled his embrace to let her answer her phone which earns a little apology slips out from . She reached her phone and answered it right away.

 

 

“Unnie, I know it’s a little bit weird but—“

 

 

“Hayoung-ah, I’m sorry for yelling at you,” She cut off before Hayoung could finish her words, “It’s a very bad of me for leashing out on you. My stress, it eats me every day.” Chorong didn’t even leave her eyes on Suho which earned her another proud nod from her fiancée.

 

 

“It’s okay unnie, I don’t really mind since it’s also my wrongdoings,” Hayoung replied back in such a soothe tone, “But, I’m sorry that I have to interrupt your time with Mr. Kim since Mr. Park is on line, expecting to talk with you.”

 

 

Her eyes went wide to hear not a strange name mouthed, her face turned pale and her knuckles all are white, and what shocking her the most is that what coming after her. She shifted her gaze back at Suho who’s still waiting patiently at her. And as if he got what’s going on with her, his warm gazes turned alerted in seconds.

 

 

“G-gimme a minute…” Chorong press the hold button on her phone and leaned on her chair, still with her shocked state, she bit her lips harshly, almost likely a habit of her if something bad happened.

 

 

Suho stood up and come closer toward her, cupped her face tightly and brushed his nose with hers, “What is it, honey? Tell me.”

 

 

Chorong closed her eyes, trying to absorb all the positive energy Suho passed her. She knew very well that Suho did this on purpose to support her, he’s very sensitive and aware, he would know within seconds if there’s something wrong.

 

 

“Daddy,” She muttered between her heavy breathe, “Daddy called me. He wants to talk to me.”

 

 

Suho pulled back and stares at him wonderingly; he knew that her relationship with her father wasn’t very good. Her father left her mother and her for another woman when she was on middle school. Ever since that time, she never met him, or trying to reach him because it was too much for her to bear. Especially when she was the only one witnessing her mother’s break down until she could stand on her own again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter