Twice Loved - o17

Twice Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After what happened to Woohyun the last time he and Chorong interacted, he has no courage to talk to her because honestly, he was also confused as hell. He backed out, pull himself away from her and he could tell that probably she was loathed him a lot for acted like a jerk. He had no idea what he should do toward Chorong because his mind was so ing confusing like merry-go-round. Also his relationship with Soyou made everything more unbearable for a moment.

 

 

Woohyun wasn’t a coward, he never given up on everything he wanted. He gets whatever he wants, he possessed whatever he desired. But right now he was running out patience, he was acting like a coward and he hated himself for it. The situation was ed up already, and with his mother informed him her plans to visit Korea for the vacation was pretty much bad and annoyed him the most. Unfortunately he can do nothing since it is his mother, his only mother.

 

 

“Mother, I told you it wasn’t a very good time.” His phone wedges between his right ear and shoulder while he was still groggily woken up from his short sleep. His mother had a gut to call him in the middle of the night, Korea time and she didn’t even consider about his only son’s wellbeing. He hasn’t sleep properly since the new project coming into hands.

 

 

“Sweetheart, I know you’re sleeping.” His mother talked softly, too soft and gentle that made it hard for him to being sarcastic on her. His mother always knows that she was his softness; he cannot go hard on his mother. His mother had suffered enough fighting for his only life and he was grateful for her. The last thing he wants to do was hurting her, “But I can’t wait any longer, I miss you so much. Our flight is departing later at night.”

 

 

Woohyun forced his eyes to open despite all the sleepiness overcoming his will, his mother sure knows how to ruin his night, “Mother, I don’t think I can continue with all this talk. This is late, very late. I need to sleep, I’ve been too tangled with the new project I’ve working. Maybe I will talk to you by the morning.”

 

 

“I can’t wait, Woohyun. Go to bathroom, wash your face and drink some coffee.” His mother talked, “You won’t defy me anymore because I have no time to talk with you. You always rejected my call and telling me you’ll call me later but what? You didn’t even call me back. I miss you so bad, sweetheart. I need to hear your voice.”

 

 

Woohyun sighed desperately and shoved his duvet aside while palming his faces lazily, “Alright, I’m awake.” He gets off from his bed and walked toward his bedroom’s door, not minding the washroom and walked straight to the kitchen to prepare for his coffee. He scrutinized his eyes and stare at the LED clock at the living room, it was only 3 in the morning and he scowled to remember that his next meeting scheduled at 8 o’clock.

 

 

“Sweetheart, do you love me?”

 

 

Woohyun sighed once she heard his mother’s voice, he runs his finger through his messy hair, and “You know I do, Mother, why you are asking? And whatever you’re up against, I don’t care; I’ll always love you no matter what...”

 

 

“Oh sweetheart, I love you too, so much... that’s why I’m calling you right now despite all of your curses aimed at me, I’m alright.” His mother talked, “I promise it will only be a short call since you’re tired and I don’t want my only son cursing too much at me...” She continued, “So, I’m telling you that we will be at Korea the day after tomorrow. Can you pick us up? Woohee is so excited to finally going to Korea, your baby sister haven’t tasting what’s life in Korea.”

 

 

“Mother I don’t know if I can pick you,” He poured the freshly brewed coffee into his mug and adds two cubes of sugar before drinking it straight black. Woohyun loved his coffee black, “I’m busy until the next project finalized by my client’s BOD members. Maybe I can send you my assistant instead?”

 

 

“I know you will send us your assistant instead of yourself. Don’t you know that we missed you so bad?”

 

 

Woohyun heaved another deep sigh after sipping up his coffee and placed the mug back onto the granite counter, “If I had a time I would like to pick you by myself, mother. But you need to know that I have my obligation at work...” He shook his head and shifted his head around just to spot his picture with Soyou hung on the huge white wall, then the idea came into his head even though it will be hard, but maybe it is worth to try, “Oh, what about I get Soyou to pick you up? She can show around Seoul while I’m at work and Woohee would be glad to hang out with Soyou.”

 

 

“Woohyun, you know how I feel about Soyou.” His mother’s voice went stern and coldthat successfully made him shiverered with the thought of his mother and Soyou have a face to face showdown. His mother always dislikes the idea of him hung out and dating Soyou and vice versa. Soyou was trying her best to charm his mother but with Woohyun’s mother snarky attitude toward her, it made her despising his mother. And until now, he was still have no idea what’s wrong with Soyou that made his mother despised her so bad, wanting him to break up with her even tried her best to set up some blind dates for him way back when he was still staying in America.

 

 

“But Woohee seemed getting along very well with my girlfriend.”

 

 

“Please, don’t tell me you’re dating her.”

 

 

Woohyun couldn’t help but smiled hearing his mother’s freaked-out-tone, “You know I will date her whether it’s sooner or later or maybe I could end up marrying her in two years or three. She’s the only girl that I could vision fit my life perfectly, Mother. She knows me very well and she is independent.”

 

 

“Woohyun, you can’t do this to me,” He could tell that her mother was upset with him by calling him by his given name twice, his mother always do that whenever she was angry with him, “You can’t date Soyou, please, I will try my best to make you break apart with Soyou and she is a very bad influence for my baby girl. I don’t know what’s gotten into you to make her babysat my baby girl when I was away. You know my Woohee barely a teenager and you let her hung around a fully-grown-woman covered in tiny pieces of clothes. I don’t know if the clothes she was wearing called clothes, that’s barely covering her and showing too much cleavage!”

 

 

“Mother, Soyou’s a very modernize woman compare to you so please do not ratted her out with clothes. I wore something similar to her.”

 

 

“Still, Woohyun, I don’t like it!” His mother almost shouted, “God, I wish you dated a well-mannered woman instead of the too-much-showing-skins-Soyou.”

 

 

His mother’s words rang into his ears, she wished him to date a well-mannered woman and his mind immediately directed and shifted into the only person that bugged her almost every nights. Park Chorong, the woman his mother would probably fit and agreed. She was beautiful, polite, feminine and everything his mother looking for from a woman that would be her daughter-in-law. And lately his mother always talked about marriage, she wanted to have a frikkin’ grandchildren for a God’s Sake. That was still out of his mind, marriage probably the least thing he wanted to do. He enjoyed his time as a bachelor with the company of beautiful women around him. Soyou and Chorong, his life is beyond perfect.

 

 

“Would you like it if I dated another woman, Mother?” He asked his mother while leaning his forearms into the cold granite counter that made him shivered.

 

 

“Of course I do, but please refrain any kind of girls that similar to Soyou.”

 

 

He sighed then shifted his body awkwardly while making his way into the couch at the living room, the time’s now showing the number 4 and he was fully awake by now. Whatever his mother told him about being a short call; it was already passed an hour and the talk’s probably going to end by the sun rises.

 

 

“Well, I met this girl,” He finally talked carefully, waiting for his mother’s response but it was likely she was waiting for him to continue, “She is the epitome of feminine and opposite pole of Soyou.”

 

 

“Oh my God, that’s good to hear, sweetheart, please continue!”

 

 

Woohyun rolled his eyes in the change of mood and tone his mother uses, she was incredibly excited by the news that he was seeing someone else beside of Soyou and the fact that Chorong’s the opposite pole of Soyou made him a little bit relaxed even though he felt bad for Soyou. Soyou, his Soyou who always been there for him whatever happened with him.

 

 

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I feel attracted to her the very first time I met her. I can’t get her out of my mind until I moved forward and braved myself to ask her out. We talked and dated a few times around, but it was confusing the hell out of me. I feel like a to feel so attached to a specific woman that I just yet met. She could make me feel like I was the luckiest guy ever to know her but sometimes I feel like a real jerk for screwing up a very good girl like her.” Woohyun ratted out, he always been this close to his mother and he didn’t eve shame to tell her about everything.

 

 

“She sounds a very capable one...” She muttered, “A capable one in breaking through your wall, breaking through your restrain and breaking through your heart.”

 

 

“Yes, that’s why I confused as . She is very capable breaking my heart, Mother.” Woohyun continued helplessly, “She is... she is going to marry someone else’s. I was a ing home-wrecker mother, I lured her into my traps and now I don’t know what I should do with her. She was probably ing upset and mad at me for not calling her for about a week or two?”

 

 

“What? She is engaged, Woohyun?” His mother shrieked in horror, “How could you do that, you stupid boy? I never taught you to be a man that stealing another man’s woman. What are you thinking? What are you going to do if her fiancé founds out? And what are you going to do once she falls for you and leaving her fiancé behind just for you? Are you brave enough to take her and make everything okay while you know you’re destroying someone else’s life?”

 

 

He sighed and palmed his face desperately, “I don’t ing know, Mother. She was just l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter