Twice Loved - oo8

Twice Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 “I can't believe you're finally here...”

 

 

Woohyun shifted his gaze excitedly toward the driving girl on his left. He's feeling too excited to have his girlfriend back in town much earlier than she's supposed to. When she told him that she's waiting for him outside the Park Wedding Management building, his feet unconsciously dragged him toward her with the excitement inside him that probably made his heart burst.

 

 

He hasn’t able to contact his girlfriend daily due to difference time they’ve got and because of his hectic schedule in Korea. Even when the day he departed to Korea, he can’t even have her come with him because of her works. And having her with him right now is likely a total bliss.

 

 

The feeling is as excited like having his first study tour ever.

 

 

“I'm here for you, big boy!” She muttered between her smiles while her eyes kept focused over the road in front of them, “Why? Are you feeling not happy to have me back?”

 

 

He shook his head, “It's not like that, Silly. I thought you're coming on my office's Grand Opening Party instead. I haven't prepared anything for you; I didn't expect you to coming home this sooner.”

 

 

“Guess what?” She smiled brightly while once in a time; divert her head toward him, “I’m coming back because I miss you so bad, and you better listen carefully, Mr. Playboy… I won’t let you run away for the second time, just remember that!”

 

 

Woohyun giggled while pinching her cheek playfully, totally absorbed with the fun atmosphere between them, “Even if I ran far away, you’ll have your own way to catch me back. I can’t even escape you.”

 

 

“That’s what I mean!” She giggled.

 

 

“Have you decided where you’re going to stay with in Korea?” He cocked his eyebrows playfully, “I have a spare room in my flat if you’re interested.”

 

 

“Too bad, big boy… My mom already buys a flat in Gangnam because I’m starting my business here so it’ll take times for us to get intimate to each other…”

 

 

“Jeez, those fashion designing issues again…”

 

 

She smiled and stepped on brake once she saw him shifting his head toward his right, staring at nothing outside the car. The conversations they engulf to something sour just because of his swing moods when it comes to her passion in fashion designing.

 

 

Woohyun didn’t know why she has to work that hard if she already got everything. Soyou is the only heiress of Kang Industries who already settled the name for Korea’s second leading industry after Kim&Son Corporate. So he just doesn’t get it with the whole thing she called passion while she already got lot of to do.

 

 

“You know what? We haven’t had any big fight ever since the last time when you decided to move out from our flat when you caught me intimately mingled with one of my brand’s donator when we were in college…”

 

 

He gritted his teeth to remember the issues and turned his head back toward her, “Soyou-ya…”

 

 

Soyou smiled and cupped his face calmly, “I know it’s hard for you when I engulf myself in busy designing world but you’re also as busy as I am. You’re a designer too, for buildings and landscapes, and even when you’re so busy, I try my best to accept it.”

 

 

“But you’re not just a designer like you always claimed. You’re the next in line to lead Kang Industries and I don’t know why you insist to work on your fashion brand while you’re already busy with the industries.” Woohyun huffed and averted his gaze off her, trying to distract himself with the talks any longer.

 

 

Soyou is stubborn, no matter how hard he tried to persuade her, in the end she’s always win.

 

 

“Alright… alright…” Soyou sighed, “Now what do you want me to do? Do you want me to back off from the designing world and stick to my job as Kang Industries’ heiress?”

 

 

“It might be selfish but I prefer your job as an heiress…”

 

 

Soyou grinned and tucked her loose hair behind her ear before titled her head toward Woohyun who’s totally act like a grumpy child, “Alright, so I’ll stay on my path as an heiress, but I want you to fill the director’s position that my Uncle left. So we can meet as often as you want. The whole beginning our talks is just because of my busy schedule, right?”

 

 

Woohyun gritted his teeth and turned his head to face his girlfriend, “You know that I hated to work behind the desk with pile of papers to sign, watching over unstable stocks, getting ready to get yelled, and those stressful works, I really hated it. I like designing and drawing.”

 

 

“That’s what I mean, Woohyun-ah…” Soyou smiled widely, “You’ve got your own passion in designing and drawing like I do. And you know that I hated to work behind those desks like you do. We’re free spirited, Woohyun-ah, even if I could, I really want to throw that heiress title after my name. Truthfully, it was getting on my nerves when people always look down on me just because I had everything. And sadly, you’re looking at me like that right now…”

 

 

As if he was struck with lighting or something, her words made him snaps and feel bad after what he did to her. Yes indeed, he acknowledging that she always gets something easily, but he never thinks that it affected her that much, all this time he dated her, she never get angry whenever either him or his close friends addresses her as heiress who got something easily in snaps.

 

 

Soyou is a girl who always chasing her passion and dream, free spirited even she doesn’t even cares with his playboy persona. She doesn’t even give a damned fck if he partying with many girls or ended hooking up with them. She agreed with an open relationship he suggested, as long as they’re enjoying each other’s companion, nothing huge matters.

 

 

But with him acted this possessive toward her, he’s crossing the line they drawn from the beginning. His feeling for her started to grow fonder each days because Soyou isn’t as cool as he thought before.

 

 

And having these talks with her awoke him from his stubborn self also.

 

 

He’s just simply a jealously and selfish man that wanted a fully attention from his beloved girlfriend, nothing less and nothing more.

 

 

“Baby… that’s not what I mean…” His voice went calmer as he reached her hands and squeezed it with him, “You know that I never intended to hurt you in the first place…”

 

 

“It’s alright; I don’t really care either…” Soyou shook the topic off as she pulled her hands off him and started her car’s engine, “Let’s have some dinner first then I’ll drop you off at your condo.”

 

 

“Soyou-yaaa….”

 

 

“I said its okay, Woohyun-ah… You don’t have to feel sorry, I’ve handled things like this almost every day so no need to feel sorry.”

 

 

Woohyun gritted his teeth; he just can’t take it anymore. He stopped her once she was about to stepped on the accelerator and he takes her car’s key with him that successfully made went agape.

 

 

“What are you doing?” She snapped for a moment before Woohyun pulled her neck and crashed his lips on her.

 

 

He kissed her for a while even with the struggles coming from her, but he doesn’t even care. He needs to tame her or else, he wouldn’t have a chance to be with her forever.

 

 

“Can you just listen to me for a moment, you stubborn…?” He muttered after he pulled out from their kisses, that made her eyes widened to be called that way, “Alright, I’m sorry for my selfishness, I don’t even dare to look out into your feelings and keep going on with my own feelings. Secondly, you’re not as strong as you think, Soyou-ya.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter